Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
her painful screams can be heard for miles ... but no one will help her ... no one can hear her ...

Attachments

• Lucy Impaled 2.jpg
    Lucy Impaled 2.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 1,268
Never has Lucy ever wanted to die as much as she does now ... her blood is slowly flowing down the stake and she knows it will take days to die..but the pain is already driving her crazy!

Attachments

• Lucy Impaled 3.jpg
    Lucy Impaled 3.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,209
Ouch!!!
Historical impalement from anus.
Love their cooperation and enthusiasm in getting a stake shoved up in to their ass.
Note the calm posture while having a large stake in there ass hole. One is having a smoking pipe like it has happened to him everyday.

Attachments

• supplice du pal.jpg
    supplice du pal.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 777
  • supplice du pal - preparations - anonyme - censored.jpg
    supplice du pal - preparations - anonyme - censored.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 721
  • supplice du pal - anonyme - censored.jpg
    supplice du pal - anonyme - censored.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 722
  • supplice du pal - trois hommes empales - anonyme.jpg
    supplice du pal - trois hommes empales - anonyme.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 815
Ouch!!!
Love their cooperation and enthusiasm in getting a stake shoved up in to their ass.
Note the calm posture while having a large stake in there ass hole. One is having a smoking pipe like it has happened to him everyday.
Love to see carrying their own stakes to the execution ground its like they are eager to get fucked with that hard cock

Love to see carrying their own stakes to the execution ground its like they are eager to get fucked with that hard cock
Ouch!!!
Wow, thanks.
I saw this scene a long time ago. But caption text was that the executioners pierced the middle of the victim's perinea with a short blade.
The tip of the stake entered the body through this orifice without injuring any vital organ.
The execution was "less" painful and could last several days (maybe the reason for the guy who continues to smoke his pipe!)

I
Wow, thanks.
I saw this scene a long time ago. But caption text was that the executioners pierced the middle of the victim's perinea with a short blade.
The tip of the stake entered the body through this orifice without injuring any vital organ.
The execution was "less" painful and could last several days (maybe the reason for the guy who continues to smoke his pipe!)
Thanx for the reply I wonder how they eat or drink while they are awating death mounted on the stakes.
Anyway their rectum is plugged and blocked so they wont be able to defecate.

supplice du pal - trois hommes empales - anonyme.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom