Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
when analyzing the logs there is kernel related errors, windows can not manage memory nore processes... I got same kind of applications on Linux (blender to name it) and I NEVER had crashes (but I don't use IRay at all, only opengl/vulkan).
daz3d dropped me on the previous pc ... now I have a new one and no problems ...

Hmm, I used some 30 figures fully loaded in a geodome mapped with 8192x4096, some few dozens of props, all rendered in Superfly (the direct analogue to Iray) on a 16 core CPU and Poser 12 never gave me a hiccup. Go Poser and you'll never have to worry again about graphical card memory capacity or video drivers compatibility.

Not a major art effort, just a technical challenge.

Duchess 03 084.jpg

Hmm, I used some 30 figures fully loaded in a geodome mapped with 8192x4096, some few dozens of props, all rendered in Superfly (the direct analogue to Iray) on a 16 core CPU and Poser 12 never gave me a hiccup. Go Poser and you'll never have to worry again about graphical card memory capacity or video drivers compatibility.
Not a major art effort, just a technical challenge.

View attachment 1054069
nice! are you saying you created this in poser?

then I have one question ...
models purchased on daz3d are compatible with poser?

if not, it's useless to me ... I know that a lot can be done in posaer, but honestly I haven't had time to try it yet ... maybe in the future ...

Last edited:
nice! are you saying you created this in poser?

Yep. Someone requested an impalation and I obliged. Check my thread, that's where I keep my brainfarts together.

then I have one question ...
models purchased on daz3d are compatible with poser?

if not, it's useless to me ... I know that a lot can be done in posaer, but honestly I haven't had time to try it yet ... maybe in the future ...

Up to V4.2 can be used directly in any flavour of Poser. V5 and V6 can be used with a plugin but can be rendered only in Poser 11, not 12 .... latest 2 generation of figures in Daz can't be imported in Poser. Poser has its own set of newer figures but obviously not as popular as Daz.

I jump on the opportunity, realizing there is professionals and skilled ones here, to ask how I could fix this issue I have with some of my prefered models in daz3D...
It is related to the rendering of "genitalia parts"....
missb_buggenitalia.png
There is a "lighter" mark that is very anoying as I have no clues to how solve it as I applied the materials of each models at the "genitalia" and in the "view port" all seem to be correct visualy it is "realistic".
Any idea ???

My links? Is this definitely a Trojan? My antivirus didn't notice the problem... Maybe it's better to delete these posts?
Well, I didn't try. Antivirus and Anti-Malware programs have different functionality.
Your links may be fine but somewhere else on this site a Trojan may be lurking
Try malwarebytes, the trial is free and it keeps working for free also after the trial period, with limited functionality.
I have both, an antivirus and anti-malware...

Attachments

• Desadov.jpg
    Desadov.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 894
^^
...sequel...
After hours, I can confirm as far as I can see that this is the "surface" that could play an important role.
You have to tune with some parameters in the surface tab.

For me the parameters that solved the issue were: Translucency Weight, Dual Lobe Specular Weight and Reflectivity and Glossy Layered Weight...

I jump on the opportunity, realizing there is professionals and skilled ones here, to ask how I could fix this issue I have with some of my prefered models in daz3D...
It is related to the rendering of "genitalia parts"....
View attachment 1057647
There is a "lighter" mark that is very anoying as I have no clues to how solve it as I applied the materials of each models at the "genitalia" and in the "view port" all seem to be correct visualy it is "realistic".
Any idea ???
Yes one would be! What models do you use? If you use golden palaces, I have a solution! Write me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom