Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Queen Xenobia is certainly one of the best creations of Quoom.
In this sequence, it is one of the queen's attendants who gets impaled.
The graphics is so exciting that I couldn't resist the temptation of texting the panels.

View attachment 1062363View attachment 1062364View attachment 1062365View attachment 1062366View attachment 1062367View attachment 1062368View attachment 1062369View attachment 1062370View attachment 1062371View attachment 1062372
For me, Zenobia is one of my favorite Quoom series, despite the cruelty unleashed. Therefore for me it is the cruelest of all. And the CONQUERER series. THE WARRIOR, and THE TRAITOR starring Lara Croft are also cruel, but I think these two are missing whiplash scenes and brutal whip marks to round them out. And yet the one that I always defend as my favorite is THE FALL OF THE BARBARIAN QUEEN series, perhaps because it is a simple story of the crucifixion of a warrior and it is apparently simple. I like the text added under the images, and if you have more of this series I would appreciate it if you could put them. Thank you.

For me, Zenobia is one of my favorite Quoom series, despite the cruelty unleashed. Therefore for me it is the cruelest of all. And the CONQUERER series. THE WARRIOR, and THE TRAITOR starring Lara Croft are also cruel, but I think these two are missing whiplash scenes and brutal whip marks to round them out. And yet the one that I always defend as my favorite is THE FALL OF THE BARBARIAN QUEEN series, perhaps because it is a simple story of the crucifixion of a warrior and it is apparently simple. I like the text added under the images, and if you have more of this series I would appreciate it if you could put them. Thank you.
I havn't gone through too many Quoom comics but Zenobia is certainly one of my favourites too.
Shall try to put more of these here as you mentioned.

View attachment 1063867
Hi friend, I see that a picture with Impalation from Notfromthisworld finally appeared here, please next time write the author's name on the picture, it's polite ...

otherwise the picture comes from a Notfromthisworld comic called Sydney ... and it's a really luxurious comic! with Torture and Impalation ...

Yeah in the future you can expect more of my pictures with Impalation ..

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom