Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
when I post something here, I usually sign my work.

when I post pictures from someone else, it is with their consent and I add to them a note that it is from another author and a reference to him and his work.

other questions?
but it is possible that I will stop being a member from Monday.

How do I see that the art is by the poster?
It’s not always easy. Sometimes it’s obvious, if it’s on a thread called “Art by…” and it’s posted by that person. Otherwise it’s usually not original work by the poster unless they specifically say it is. Anyway, you can always ask if you’re not sure! I’m always asking “is this your work?”, as it’s annoying to praise something only to find out it was just found online somewhere :eusa_doh:

when I post something here, I usually sign my work.

when I post pictures from someone else, it is with their consent and I add to them a note that it is from another author and a reference to him and his work.

other questions?
thank you, i
It’s not always easy. Sometimes it’s obvious, if it’s on a thread called “Art by…” and it’s posted by that person. Otherwise it’s usually not original work by the poster unless they specifically say it is. Anyway, you can always ask if you’re not sure! I’m always asking “is this your work?”, as it’s annoying to praise something only to find out it was just found online somewhere :eusa_doh:
Thank you. I am new here, lost in all these threads :) Thank you for explaining

Is that yours? I am confused on this site.

I don't know how to create 3D. I know how to use Photoshop a little. A few of my works in Photoshop (3 or 4) you can be seen in this thread. They are marked as Exclusive. Since I continue to make such pictures, it is likely that I will create a separate thread for them.

It seems that the new thread requires the approval of the forum administration. Apparently, it will have to wait for some time. I hope such approval will be received.

Well... That threat is a gold. I've been browsing it for a week, from the very first post and I can say... Well, also that's a blast from the past for me. Almost 20 years ago i was leading a role-playing game for my team. Somehow, the players decided, that one of them is a traitor and should be executed. I sort of didn't like their decision, so whole roleplaying session was about.... impalement. Trial, verdict, preparations for the execution and than.... long, humiliating, public execution.

It seams, that I was very verbal and colorful while describing the execution. Some time later, after this "impalement" rpg session, one of the players, a girl, told me that execution story... Well, it made her extremly wet and aroused.

You see? Even death sentence can make you feel horny ;)

Well... That threat is a gold. I've been browsing it for a week, from the very first post and I can say... Well, also that's a blast from the past for me. Almost 20 years ago i was leading a role-playing game for my team. Somehow, the players decided, that one of them is a traitor and should be executed. I sort of didn't like their decision, so whole roleplaying session was about.... impalement. Trial, verdict, preparations for the execution and than.... long, humiliating, public execution.

It seams, that I was very verbal and colorful while describing the execution. Some time later, after this "impalement" rpg session, one of the players, a girl, told me that execution story... Well, it made her extremly wet and aroused.

You see? Even death sentence can make you feel horny ;)
Can you tell us more details about it?
Was it rl roleplay or online?
How the roleplay idea started at first place? How did you play the impalement execution? Who was the traitor? ...

Back
Top Bottom