Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Such a length of the execution weapon excluded damage to the heart and lungs, and could not cause a quick death in any way. The damage to the intestines and stomach was very painful and fatal, but death came slowly. Sometimes the executed suffered 2-3 days before death. The meaning of this execution was not in piercing through, but in long torment.
Historically reliable can be considered, for example, this picture:

As I see it, there has been a discussion about where the victim is being impaled. As far as I know, there was only one way - in the anus. At the same time, the length of the part of the stake that was supposed to be inside the body was limited to about two feet (about 60 cm). All these pictures where the stake goes through and comes out of the mouth are fiction.
But... Fiction is sexy!

As I see it, there has been a discussion about where the victim is being impaled. As far as I know, there was only one way - in the anus. At the same time, the length of the part of the stake that was supposed to be inside the body was limited to about two feet (about 60 cm). All these pictures where the stake goes through and comes out of the mouth are fiction.
60 cm could be survived, without injuries. I had movies of me with about 30 cm without problems, somewhat my sigmoid column had moved down to 15 cm due to not enough anal sex. Surely I would do massive training, when lived that time, probably would buy a reasonable equipped Nubian slave ;-)

Schema-des-Magen-Darm-Trakts-mit-Angaben-zu-seinen-Besiedlern.jpg

Such a length of the execution weapon excluded damage to the heart and lungs, and could not cause a quick death in any way. The damage to the intestines and stomach was very painful and fatal, but death came slowly. Sometimes the executed suffered 2-3 days before death. The meaning of this execution was not in piercing through, but in long torment.
Historically reliable can be considered, for example, this picture:

Yes I agree with you. The goal was to make people suffer for a very long time and this image seems believable.

And I mean people do realize this is an artistic fantasy site, right?
And that the 3D artist has the right to depict anything he/she wants.
I’ll leave it to you NFTW and be grateful for the result, whatever it is. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello!

I've been asked to make and post a simple impalement comic... These three poor girls were chosen as a sacrifice. Hope you enjoy.

Please comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!

Would you like dialog, or just the pictures?

Anal or pussy impalement?

I'll create the most popular from your comments.

NFTW
There are too many vaginal impalements in 3D comics
We need more anal impalements, please!
Thanks for your work.
I think
1 girl will be punished like this:

222.jpg
lay the girl upon her belly, with her hands tied behind her back. After that, thrust up into her body a very long stake as big as a mans arm, rounded head (or not too sharp), ; and drive it in with a mallet, till it come to her belly or shoulder, then lift her up, and plant this stake very streight in the ground, upon which they leave her so exposed for 2-3 days.

At least, 1 other girl will be punished in Chinese style:
First, use a hammer drive a 1-meter stake through her anus to her throat, then tied her to a tree.
Let her feel the pain for 2-3 days

Update. For those of you waiting for updates to your comics, they are almost ready! Thanks for your patience.

It was a much busier weekend than I anticipated and I didn't get planned.

Hope you enjoy this update, more coming soon!

Attachments

• 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 1,331
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 1,174
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 1,155
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 1,168
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 1,203
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 1,234
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    524.3 KB · Views: 1,261
  • 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 1,216
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 1,227
  • 38.jpg
    38.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 1,315
NFTW, where are you?!?!
Do it YOUR way! It’s always been GREAT!
Just don’t leave us hanging!
Sorry I’ve been absent from your wonderful world… Be patient with me and I’ll be patient with you. :aplastao:
Hello! I am here. I am busy and can't render as much as I want but I'm trying to make pages to all comics as quickly as possible. Thanks for being patient!

There are too many vaginal impalements in 3D comics
We need more anal impalements, please!
Thanks for your work.
I think
1 girl will be punished like this:

View attachment 1113103
lay the girl upon her belly, with her hands tied behind her back. After that, thrust up into her body a very long stake as big as a mans arm, rounded head (or not too sharp), ; and drive it in with a mallet, till it come to her belly or shoulder, then lift her up, and plant this stake very streight in the ground, upon which they leave her so exposed for 2-3 days.

At least, 1 other girl will be punished in Chinese style:
First, use a hammer drive a 1-meter stake through her anus to her throat, then tied her to a tree.
Let her feel the pain for 2-3 days
Indeed I think that the impalement had to happen a bit like that. It was very important for the executioner to direct the stake well so that he did not injure the glass tree to hasten death. Exiting through the right shoulder was the best way to prolong the agony. We have documented cases where the victim could last 2 to 3 days on the stake, screaming of agony, begging for death.

Indeed I think that the impalement had to happen a bit like that. It was very important for the executioner to direct the stake well so that he did not injure the glass tree to hasten death. Exiting through the right shoulder was the best way to prolong the agony. We have documented cases where the victim could last 2 to 3 days on the stake, screaming of agony, begging for death.
I'm not familiar with the term "Glass Tree". What anatomical structure are you referring to?

It seems to me that passing a stake over the shoulder or any other piercing of the body through the skin can increase the realism of what is happening, but greatly reduces the erotic effect of such a performance. Since this implies a natural profuse bleeding, flooding the body and the ground under it. And the combination of blood flow and sexual arousal seems to me very dubious from the point of view of the conventional majority. Although, probably, not everyone will agree with me ... In addition, with this method, the chances of a quick death from banal blood loss are very high.
Personally, I find the idea of relatively limiting the penetration of the stake into the body (for example, the variant with the restrictive crossbar on the stake) much more erotic. And then all the thrill for the punished girls will be concentrated in their anal-intestinal area. Such an execution carries a completely different sexual meaning and implication. There is also a powerful humiliating moment for the condemned. And a woman put on such a stake will die for a very long time from excruciating pains in an extremely stretched (possibly torn) anus and damaged intestines, in which very slow gradual processes of peritonitis are going on. And then, outside the blood, the very minimum awakens in the form of thin streams (or there will be no leak at all due to the huge thickness of the trunk, which completely clogs the anus). In addition, hammering a stake with a hammer in a horizontal position on the ground is already suggested in the vaginal thrusting comic.
And when landing from above, there are the added benefits of slow pressure and gradual opening of the anus by gravity and the pressure of all your own weight on the top of the stake, which will provide more interesting and long-lasting torment for girls. For greater realism, you can somehow increase their body weight (tie extra weight to the legs or pin down the girls' shoulders with the help of the executioners), but these are minor details. Such a sight seems to me much more interesting than the instant piercing of the body with a stake and the subsequent torment from the already almost pierced body.
If we assume that the stake will leave the body, then it is better through the mouth (I understand that this is unrealistic). Visually, this is much more aesthetically pleasing than the appearance of the tip through a neoplasm in the girl's body. Sorry if my opinion is not the same as someone else's.

Last edited:
And it would be better for the executioners to generously grease the top of the stake with something greasy and slippery. This will add a little extra realism. An unlubricated wooden rod of great thickness will physically not be able to penetrate into the tightly compressed anal sphincter of a frightened girl without tearing her entire perineum.
And this is not what we all need, I hope ... :xmas:

Last edited:
If the execution is supposed to be long and painful, then the point of the stake should in no case be sharp or jagged. Otherwise, damage to the vessels of the mesentery will certainly occur. And the tip of the stake should not pass through the chest, no matter how erotic the appearance of the stake from the victim's mouth looks. Otherwise, instant death will occur due to displacement of the mediastinal organs or hemothorax. I’m already silent about the banal suffocation after the passage of a thick stake through the esophagus or trachea. To extend the life of the stake, a cross-bar is used, which limits the lowering of the body down - this was proved by Tsar Ivan the Terrible, who was very fond of this method of execution.

Back
Top Bottom