Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
If the execution is supposed to be long and painful, then the point of the stake should in no case be sharp or jagged. Otherwise, damage to the vessels of the mesentery will certainly occur. And the tip of the stake should not pass through the chest, no matter how erotic the appearance of the stake from the victim's mouth looks. Otherwise, instant death will occur due to displacement of the mediastinal organs or hemothorax. I’m already silent about the banal suffocation after the passage of a thick stake through the esophagus or trachea. To extend the life of the stake, a cross-bar is used, which limits the lowering of the body down - this was proved by Tsar Ivan the Terrible, who was very fond of this method of execution.
I agree with you!

I don't know how the members of this thread and the comic book author will react to my one more wish, but there is a chance that others will like it too. I would like outside viewers who came to watch the execution to be added to the plot in the anal version. The publicity of the performance will make this story even more piquant in my opinion.
Of course, if there are no objections from others.

I don't know how the members of this thread and the comic book author will react to my one more wish, but there is a chance that others will like it too. I would like outside viewers who came to watch the execution to be added to the plot in the anal version. The publicity of the performance will make this story even more piquant in my opinion.
Ah yes, perhaps. This simple comic is turning into a major piece of work! BTW I love all your suggestions, ideas, and comments!

I completely agree!

Next update for the original comic #41-50

Attachments

• 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 1,142
  • 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 1,101
  • 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 1,082
  • 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 1,128
  • 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 1,122
  • 46.jpg
    46.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 1,141
  • 47.jpg
    47.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 1,151
  • 48.jpg
    48.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 1,155
  • 49.jpg
    49.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 1,217
  • 50.jpg
    50.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 1,364
Another story, well one of my stranger ones, playing in the future. Hope I kept it short enough for your enjoyment, else I will impale myself like above.....

-----------------------------

Cabaret Destrutione

Vlad the crucifier 1

In the city a new cabaret has opened, the Cabaret Destrutione. It will be the first open theater after a long time the city municipal stopped all events after
The next chapter no impalation is described, you may step out to buy some popcorn, so we see on stage now the ballet:

Ballet Legionario

The curtain goes up, the two crosses are still there, but Vlad, his two assistants and the podium were gone. The band plays, 'oh when the saints go marching in”, five female and five male dancers dressed as roman legionnaires step on the stage. They wear the helmet, the armor, the dangling straps, the rectangular shield and naturally the caligulae. The weapons are the cladius and whips. They however do not wear a toga and are therefor nude under the equipment. They were parading, doing a cancan dance and finally some wooden swords and are thrown onto the stage. The audience tries to look closer on the legionnaires since the dangling straps allays reveal parts of the privates. The backside is free anyway.

'After the drill, the battle training is done', claims Lady E, 'Mister A has 2 dices and will roll them.'

Mister E steps onto the stage holding 2 dices about 75 cm large. He throws them, and explains,

'First male soldier 4 against soldier 2.' The two soldier step to the front and take a wooden sword and a shield. They start battling and after a few strokes soldier 2 touches soldier 4 with the tip of his sword.

'Looser is soldier 4, please 4 remove straps and present your worthless body', explains and commands Lady E. Two of the female legionnaires step on his side grasp his belt and pull it away in 2 pieces. His hand go fast down to cover his privates. 'Present', says Lady E. The two female legionnaires turn him around. A third female legionnaire open his ass cheeks for the audience, which began to clap and whistle. The three females began to fix the humiliated legionnaire. Soldier 2 the winner of the battle now stands behind him, the remaining 2 female legionnaires step on his side and also remove his belt. He makes two strokes on his penis and begin to fuck the loosing one. Soldier 4 cried out first but started moaning from pleasure, soldier 2 trembles and soldier 4 is freed. Both soldiers turn around and bow to the audience, while cum drops from the soft penis of soldier 2.

Lady E and Mister A step again onto the stage the next fight is between the female soldiers 1 and 5. The two soldiers step forwards and an extremly sophisticated battle begins. After some times they it becomes obvious that both females are exhausted. Lady E and Mister A step on the stage now dressed as zenturio naturally also without toga. 'Both soldiers lost, so undress them', explains Lady E. The two females are undressed, and thrown with their backside to the floor, fixed by the other female legionnaires. All male legionnaires remove their belt.

'Number 1 and 2, vaginal fuck, execute', orders Lady E. The two legionnaires start did as told and the two females try to free themselves but couldn't and are humiliated, or probably not. When the two finish the command, 'Number 3 and 5, anal fuck, execute', by Lady E follows. The two abused legionnaries are thrown onto the belly and the next action starts. 'Number 4 and Mister A, build train', commands Lady E.

Mister A and Number 4 start humping Number 3 and 5 from behind, the curtain falls and the audience applauds.

After 5 minutes the curtain goes up again. The two crosses are still on the stage, between them is a pole of about 3 m high. It is rather thin and has balls every 20 cm. The tip has a small ball. Behind the pole stands a ladder. Vlad the crucifier, his two assistants and the 10 legionnaires step on the stage. Vlads arms are bound behind his back and he wears a loincloth, his two assistants are also bound and completely nude, the legionnaires did not change dress so they were naked on their lower side.

Back
Top Bottom