Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes , but they will have to take the weight of a woman or man them as it goes through them .
remember they will be. 2 to 3 ft off the ground .hands behind their backs and legs tied round
the pole
my suggestion is to use a thick steel pole with pointed tip.
aim to put it through a shoulder or if you must out via the mouth

Yes , but they will have to take the weight of a woman or man them as it goes through them . remember they will be. 2 to 3 ft off the ground .hands behind their backs and legs tied round
the pole. my suggestion is to use a thick steel pole with pointed tip. aim to put it through a shoulder or if you must out via the mouth
Steel poles are good specially reinforcing steel bars (https://www.designingbuildings.co.uk/wiki/Rebar) available in large diameters and with nice and rather painful patterned surfaces. A well rusted rebar will provide hours of good fun. . .

Steel poles are good specially reinforcing steel bars (https://www.designingbuildings.co.uk/wiki/Rebar) available in large diameters and with nice and rather painful patterned surfaces. A well rusted rebar will provide hours of good fun. . .
Yes, but it has to be strong enough to hold the lady , set in concrete it should not bend
but a support bar could be fitted.
you don’t want a rusty tube , but a shiny steel one .about 1 1/2 inches wide .
steel or stainless , covered in fat or grease so the condemned has no chance of gripping it
the spike should be tapered and long
so it can be maouvered around the organs .
bendng the head out of the way and twisting the spine should be ok
but the arms are to fixed around the tube or behind the back with the legs around pole

I wonder if impailing of either a woman or a man has ever been done in real life .
Has any body really put someone on a pole and watched it push up inside the person
Also does the impailing of a man reality touch the prostate causing an erection in the man .
In the woman is it possible to impaile her through the vagina
But yes has any one ever impailed any one ?

I wonder if impailing of either a woman or a man has ever been done in real life .
Has any body really put someone on a pole and watched it push up inside the person
Also does the impailing of a man reality touch the prostate causing an erection in the man .
In the woman is it possible to impaile her through the vagina
But yes has any one ever impailed any one ?
I fear that happened many, many time, but under bad setups. We may consider Ghadaffi as modern one, but not confirmed, you have pictures of toreros. I have however no pictures of actual modern Impalations, the famous old one you know: Empalement.jpg From a humanoid point of view I hope there are erections because that would lower the pain.

I fear that happened many, many time, but under bad setups. We may consider Ghadaffi as modern one, but not confirmed, you have pictures of toreros. I have however no pictures of actual modern Impalations, the famous old one you know: View attachment 955370 From a humanoid point of view I hope there are erections because that would lower the pain.
I have no experience of impailing any one .
It was a general enquiry , yes I would like to witness it the same goes for crucifying a woman .
Something I feel i would be ok with .
But do you use nails , bolts or other hard securing devices .
Remember if you use nails or bolts ,that the damage to the area will be permanent.

I feel using rope is not any good as the rope expands and it becomes slack .

A well rusted rebar
a shiny steel one .about 1 1/2 inches wide .
steel or stainless
I completely disagree with both of you. :hollering: I would prefer a wooden stake, well lubricated and not very sharpened...

lol ofcourse that has hapened, there are many historical references in books and on the web, unfortunatelly I know only one incident of woman impalement (duchess Romilda of Friuli).

I completely disagree with both of you. :hollering: I would prefer a wooden stake, well lubricated and not very sharpened...

lol ofcourse that has hapened, there are many historical references in books and on the web, unfortunatelly I know only one incident of woman impalement (duchess Romilda of Friuli).
As long as the wooden stake was robust enough to hold you firmly .
The wood should be smooth so as not to cause too much damage as it goes through you
Exit can be either through the shoulder ,preferred as the blood cannot then choke you.
And you would live a short time .through the mouth would kill you .
And the loss of blood would choke you .
But either way you will be off the ground and secured on the post .
Your punishment should be done in private .
Witnessed only by a few

Wow Adrian a lot of "interesting" questions.

First as said before impaling has been done for a very long time. Historically in western culture Vlad Dracula is the most famous (and prolific) impaler but there are refences to it as far back as the classical period in Europe and the last "official" use of it that I am aware of occurred during the Viet Minh war of independence against the French. The French found some of their commandos impaled on bamboo stakes. Unofficially the Chinese charged the Vietnamese with impaling a number of nurses during their border war in the 1970s but provided no proof that I ever saw.

You also overestimate how "robust" a wooden stake has to be. Chin up and pull bars (an inch or less in diameter) for decades were made of wood and routinely carried the weight of exercising males off the ground. The poles on horse drawn wagons are generally no more than 3 in and that is taking the torque of 2 x 2.000 draft horses to say nothing of the wagon. A good hardwood pole of no more than 2 inches in diameter would easily do the job. Even flexible wood that could bend with the weight of the body would work. Anything that can stand up to sustained winds isn't even going to blink at 200-300 pounds going with it's natural strength line.

As with what we see here and on other pages the fantasy often conflicts with reality. Execution by impaling cause death thru exsanguination (the loss of blood), while the stake itself will stanch some of the external blood flow the amount of internal bleeding would be immense. While parallel impaling is popular in fantasy it would cause death fairly quickly as the stake tore thru the victim bottom to top (there are a few references to stakes not being pointed so they pushed things out of place instead of stabbing thru them). Perpendicular impaling would limit that type of damage.

I'd love to see someone explain how, it the stake is not manually driven thru the person before being embedded in the ground, it manages to go in a straight line from vagina (since I'm a girl) through my mouth (while I obligingly tilt my head back so it doesn't go thru my brain). As I would be dying on the stake I can sure you the agony of it would cause my body to jerk and move around until it got high enough to support my ribcage. Sometimes I wonder if any of the artists notice that as a species we bend in the middle?

kisses

willowfall

And this is a good place for these imagens. From a RP in SL, the Emperor's Mistress was caught in the arms of another. After being tortured in front of the cuckold Emperor and his new Mistress, she is dragged into the arena gang raped and abused in front of the mob before being impaled.

In two parts.

kisses

willowfall

Aftermath_001.jpgGoing to my fate_001.jpgGoing to my fate_002.jpgGoing to my fate_003.jpgGoing to my fate_004.jpgRaped_001.jpgRaped_002.jpgThe End_001.jpgWaiting to begin_001.jpgWaiting to begin_002.jpg

Wow Adrian a lot of "interesting" questions.

First as said before impaling has been done for a very long time. Historically in western culture Vlad Dracula is the most famous (and prolific) impaler but there are refences to it as far back as the classical period in Europe and the last "official" use of it that I am aware of occurred during the Viet Minh war of independence against the French. The French found some of their commandos impaled on bamboo stakes. Unofficially the Chinese charged the Vietnamese with impaling a number of nurses during their border war in the 1970s but provided no proof that I ever saw.

You also overestimate how "robust" a wooden stake has to be. Chin up and pull bars (an inch or less in diameter) for decades were made of wood and routinely carried the weight of exercising males off the ground. The poles on horse drawn wagons are generally no more than 3 in and that is taking the torque of 2 x 2.000 draft horses to say nothing of the wagon. A good hardwood pole of no more than 2 inches in diameter would easily do the job. Even flexible wood that could bend with the weight of the body would work. Anything that can stand up to sustained winds isn't even going to blink at 200-300 pounds going with it's natural strength line.

As with what we see here and on other pages the fantasy often conflicts with reality. Execution by impaling cause death thru exsanguination (the loss of blood), while the stake itself will stanch some of the external blood flow the amount of internal bleeding would be immense. While parallel impaling is popular in fantasy it would cause death fairly quickly as the stake tore thru the victim bottom to top (there are a few references to stakes not being pointed so they pushed things out of place instead of stabbing thru them). Perpendicular impaling would limit that type of damage.

I'd love to see someone explain how, it the stake is not manually driven thru the person before being embedded in the ground, it manages to go in a straight line from vagina (since I'm a girl) through my mouth (while I obligingly tilt my head back so it doesn't go thru my brain). As I would be dying on the stake I can sure you the agony of it would cause my body to jerk and move around until it got high enough to support my ribcage. Sometimes I wonder if any of the artists notice that as a species we bend in the middle?

kisses

willowfall
Hello willowfall
Thank you for your reply .
It raises some interesting ideas .
Firstly ,is it possible to impail a person ,in part .
Ie the stake is inserted into the person only half way .
Missing the mail organs , could it be possible to have the stake inserted ,either through the vagina
In the case of a lady or through the anus.
Allow it to enter and go half way inside the person .
Let them hang there ,but not be fully impailed , as long as the vital organs are missed .
The impailed will suffer the indignity of being firmly fixed
As a man he could have has prostate aroused and have a full hard on .
But being secured he will hang there for hours ,
A slow death yes, but is that not the point ,
It could be a form of punishment .to hang , firmly fixed on a pole .
Interesting way of punishing the person .
If full impairment is required half way through the punishment , just let them drop.
Have the pole come through the chest or back .
That way the person will not die through drowning in their own blood .

The other aspect is that I have been interested in and would like to try being crucified
Secured on a cross .
However the so called crucification clubs , where a person can request they be crucified
Be that a long crux or just for the day .
That would appeal to me and I would join.
The crucification would be in total privacy, to swing on a cross for an afternoon
or even a day or too ,knowing you will be let down .
Yes please , totally naked of cause and with only your crucifier in attendance
In my case I would ask for a lady to view me and be there to ensure I suffered .
It could be done outside or in .
Just got to find a crux club here in the uk for that dream to become a reality.
Two points for discussion ?

Kindest regards

Adrian

Hello willowfall
Thank you for your reply .
It raises some interesting ideas .
Firstly ,is it possible to impail a person ,in part .
Ie the stake is inserted into the person only half way .
Missing the mail organs , could it be possible to have the stake inserted ,either through the vagina
In the case of a lady or through the anus.
Allow it to enter and go half way inside the person .
Let them hang there ,but not be fully impailed , as long as the vital organs are missed .
The impailed will suffer the indignity of being firmly fixed
As a man he could have has prostate aroused and have a full hard on .
But being secured he will hang there for hours ,
A slow death yes, but is that not the point ,
It could be a form of punishment .to hang , firmly fixed on a pole .
Interesting way of punishing the person .
If full impairment is required half way through the punishment , just let them drop.
Have the pole come through the chest or back .
That way the person will not die through drowning in their own blood .

The other aspect is that I have been interested in and would like to try being crucified
Secured on a cross .
However the so called crucification clubs , where a person can request they be crucified
Be that a long crux or just for the day .
That would appeal to me and I would join.
The crucification would be in total privacy, to swing on a cross for an afternoon
or even a day or too ,knowing you will be let down .
Yes please , totally naked of cause and with only your crucifier in attendance
In my case I would ask for a lady to view me and be there to ensure I suffered .
It could be done outside or in .
Just got to find a crux club here in the uk for that dream to become a reality.
Two points for discussion ?

Kindest regards

Adrian

Wow, I can not answer your questions scientifically since I have never seen or participated in an impaling and have to rely on historical information that I have come across in my study of history (mostly military).

Adrian first let's get something out of the way you DO NOT want to have these things done to you. There is a reason they were used as forms of execution. There are groups of people who practice "safe" (a relative term) cruxing but that doesn't mean they don't make mistakes and that people don't seriously get hurt. You seem to be a relative amateur in knowledge and experience in these fields. As someone who has been involved in BDSM for a long time, I'd suggest you get yourself some experience in the lighter\easier forms of BDSM before you go as far as a simulated execution. This is NOT a game, people can and do get hurt even under the "safest" conditions.

As to impaling, if you look at artistic representations from the time period there is no end to the ways a person could be impaled or the type of stake used. I suspect it had to do a lot with the resources on hand, the time available to perform the execution and the purpose. For example Dracul is reputed to have impaled some 20,000 POWs at one time in order to deter an Ottoman invasion. The victims were left in the path of the invasion. I doubt very much that his forces has a lot of time to pull this off and certainly didn't want to get caught in the act.

Impaling thru the lower end of the body, no matter how deep, is going to involve damage to the lower intestines which release bacteria and poisons the body. Prior to the invention of modern antibiotics a wound below the navel was generally considered fatal. Another point to consider is that any stab wound 4 or more inches deep generally makes contact with some vital and if not properly treated is fatal.

As to how long a person can last there are a huge number of factors in that equation starting with how strong is the victim both mentally and physically. What kind of shape are they in? Sick, tortured, wounded? If tied to a cross are they meant to die from blood loss (probably a day at most), from dehydration (a few days) or starvation (much longer)? In some cultures (Arabic or Japanese for example) crucifixion was a way to display the victim as they were tortured or prior to execution not as the method of execution.

There are no stock answers. We humans are marvelously inventive when it comes to our inhumanity.

kisses

willowfall

Wow, I can not answer your questions scientifically since I have never seen or participated in an impaling and have to rely on historical information that I have come across in my study of history (mostly military).

Adrian first let's get something out of the way you DO NOT want to have these things done to you. There is a reason they were used as forms of execution. There are groups of people who practice "safe" (a relative term) cruxing but that doesn't mean they don't make mistakes and that people don't seriously get hurt. You seem to be a relative amateur in knowledge and experience in these fields. As someone who has been involved in BDSM for a long time, I'd suggest you get yourself some experience in the lighter\easier forms of BDSM before you go as far as a simulated execution. This is NOT a game, people can and do get hurt even under the "safest" conditions.

As to impaling, if you look at artistic representations from the time period there is no end to the ways a person could be impaled or the type of stake used. I suspect it had to do a lot with the resources on hand, the time available to perform the execution and the purpose. For example Dracul is reputed to have impaled some 20,000 POWs at one time in order to deter an Ottoman invasion. The victims were left in the path of the invasion. I doubt very much that his forces has a lot of time to pull this off and certainly didn't want to get caught in the act.

Impaling thru the lower end of the body, no matter how deep, is going to involve damage to the lower intestines which release bacteria and poisons the body. Prior to the invention of modern antibiotics a wound below the navel was generally considered fatal. Another point to consider is that any stab wound 4 or more inches deep generally makes contact with some vital and if not properly treated is fatal.

As to how long a person can last there are a huge number of factors in that equation starting with how strong is the victim both mentally and physically. What kind of shape are they in? Sick, tortured, wounded? If tied to a cross are they meant to die from blood loss (probably a day at most), from dehydration (a few days) or starvation (much longer)? In some cultures (Arabic or Japanese for example) crucifixion was a way to display the victim as they were tortured or prior to execution not as the method of execution.

There are no stock answers. We humans are marvelously inventive when it comes to our inhumanity.

kisses

willowfall
Hi Willowfall.
thank you so much firstly for your reply and secondly for the advice .
I am you are right a complete novice and have no actual experience of the subject or crucifition or impailing .
get experience you say , I find that dificult as ther are few if any clubs that cater for the subject here in the uk.
to-mix with people who are interested like me in the subject neigh on impossible .
I came into the area out of pure interest ,was not originally going to practice it
and after listening to you , and I am greatfull to you for talking , I just won’t be doing it .
have no intention of offering my self up to be put on a cross le5 alone impailed .
if one looks at the subject , it is a form of execution of the subject , death being the end result .that is illegal is it not
in both your country and mine you could get a lengthy jail sentence no doubt
so I have no intention what so ever of getting involved .
I will however stay on the site as I find the subject matter very interesting .
you are a very well informed lady and I would like to maintain contact
kind regards
adrian

Back
Top Bottom