Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well you can make a simulation of an impalement, its not that dangerous, you just need to find the right person, ofcourse you dont need to impale or get impaled farther than a usual cock... Just use a dildo not a stake, if you want to make it looks more realistic attach a dildo on a javelin, this can work easily even if you are completely amateur, tha same with a crucifixion you can use ropes instead of nails, but try to buy a cross not build one yourself and ofcourse try not to fall and don't bind the ropes very tightly, that could stop the blood circulation i guess... But the most difficult part of doing all of the above, as i said is to find the right, willing person.
I fully and completely agree with you .
Find the right person , decide who is doing what then do it .
Total privacy ensures you can suffer in silence .
And be left impailed or crucified as long as you can stand it
But remember you are play acting , it’s not the real thing
Either way it will give you some real idea how a person suffered
Stop when it still ok to do so
That way you can repeat the performance whenever you are in the mood
Adrian

Cathy.
If you had an hydraulic lift , say one used to have a pan for collecting the oil from the sump of a vehicle
They are a pan on a long hydraulic rod attached to a mobile base.
Remove the oil pan substitute it for a seat ,with the dildo attached
.you can adjust the height to suit form just above the ground to a few feet high etc
The hydraulic lift will go up to about 6 ft .
Attach you to it sitting on the seat with the plug up your anus
You could get off the ground quite easily .
And-be held there by having your legs attached to the rod and your arms secured behind your back !
It will look as if the rod is right in you but it’s only up to the length of the plug .
There for as long as you like .
Adrian

Cathy.
If you had an hydraulic lift , say one used to have a pan for collecting the oil from the sump of a vehicle
.you can adjust the height to suit form just above the ground to a few feet high etc
And-be held there by having your legs attached to the rod and your arms secured behind your back !
It will look as if the rod is right in you but it’s only up to the length of the plug .
Adrian
My Dom friend would most likely know how to do it

Cathy.
Adrian
Maybe you can share some pics about this device

My Dom friend would most likely know how to do it
Just have a look on the Web Kathy ... One Bar Prison ... There is even one video of Little Caprice (Barbaria) in that predicament ...
It's not designed to lift you off the ground, purely to restrain with nothing but the bar ... no ropes, hands free, you can even swear if you want to ...
The vital part is that the victim MUST wear very high heels ... It is then impossible to lift yourself any higher to escape ...
I could imagine you being on display as a human mannequin in a high end store window ... I might pay to see that !!!

Just have a look on the Web Kathy ... One Bar Prison ... There is even one video of Little Caprice (Barbaria) in that predicament ...
It's not designed to lift you off the ground, purely to restrain with nothing but the bar ... no ropes, hands free, you can even swear if you want to ...
The vital part is that the victim MUST wear very high heels ... It is then impossible to lift yourself any higher to escape ...
I could imagine you being on display as a human mannequin in a high end store window ... I might pay to see that !!!
Thanks for the suggestion

Thanks for the suggestion
There are a number of hydraulic portable lifting devices used in garages
Most of them are fully portable
The other one that springs to mind is the hydraulic engine lift ,designed to take the weight of an engine
It would take the weight of a person and lift them off the ground
Adrian

There are a number of hydraulic portable lifting devices used in garages
Most of them are fully portable
The other one that springs to mind is the hydraulic engine lift ,designed to take the weight of an engine
It would take the weight of a person and lift them off the ground
Adrian
Not meant to lift off the ground Adrian ... purely to restrain without restraints ...

Back
Top Bottom