Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
think its a film called the lark farm about the Armenian massacre but a valley full of crux and impaled victims is not often seen in mainstream films
"Video unavailable
This video contains content from Image Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
:frown:
Could you host it on Imgur.com? (Or send it to me in a pm and I'll put it on via Imgur).

LATE EDIT: think I found it at https://ok.ru/video/7320569103. But I didn't see any crux scenes, just a little mild nudity. Might be the wrong Armenian-theme film.

Last edited:
"Video unavailable
This video contains content from Image Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
:frown:
Could you host it on Imgur.com? (Or send it to me in a pm and I'll put it on via Imgur).

LATE EDIT: think I found it at https://ok.ru/video/7320569103. But I didn't see any crux scenes, just a little mild nudity. Might be the wrong Armenian-theme film.
Actually, it's on YouTube. Duh.

Here is how Peter Mundi, an Englishman, described nailing: "One thick stake, sharpened and long, is driven into the convict's buttocks and pierces his entire body, until he comes out between his head and shoulders. The culprit first puts his stomach on the ground, and then his legs are tied with ropes, each for himself, which the executioners hold and pull aside, to spread them. One or two others kneel on his back and do not let him fight while the others, at the opposite end, drive a stake into his body with a hammer. Then they straighten the stake and put it in the prepared hole and leave the body on it for at least three days. The convict is still alive and usually lives eight to ten hours, and sometimes longer. I was personally present at one such execution. I heard the blows of a hammer and the terrible shit of a tortured poor man, but when the stake passed through his body, he stopped whining, even though he lived for a few hours after that. "I couldn't get closer from the people, to see him before the stake was erected," Mandy noted. The chief executioner, a master of impalement, was rewarded according to the length of time the convict lived. He had to be careful not to tear his lungs (intestines) completely, in order to live longer and die in greater torment. The people on the stake were especially tormented by thirst, and no one was allowed to give them a drop of water. Some poor people used to chastise the executioner to grease the top of the basket to make it easier to glide. While still alive, they would curse the Turks and the mouse and the court. Then the saying arose: "He curses like a Vlach on a stake." The carcass was made of any tree, about two and a half meters long and about fifteen centimeters thick. "Iron slaughter" is also mentioned in folk songs, but it was usually a slaughter whose top was lined with iron or tin. Just imagine this picture: on both sides of the bazaar, near today's Cross, there are rows of stuck carts and people living on them! They are crying for water, everyone is passing by and no one is allowed to approach them and take a sip of water, and hungry stray dogs are jumping freely around their legs and still gnawing at living people. And the Turkish guards are watching everything calmly. New knowledge is that the stake was 15 cm wide

It will fit

Ferris 2.jpgimp Punishment 282.jpgimp 150957_966902_m.jpg998212_1056657_m.jpgimp smach.jpgimp IMAGE0024.JPGIMAGE0022.JPGimp Punishment 271.jpgPunishment 270.jpg

next ones

Attachments

• imp14.png
    imp14.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 395
  • imp15.png
    imp15.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 387
  • imp16.png
    imp16.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 367
  • imp17.png