26.jpg
    436.6 KB · Views: 1,194
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    442.7 KB · Views: 1,352
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 1,369
I agree. Which orifice is a difficult decision. I thought about how to lower them from above, but the poles are very high and will need to be lowered to complete the job. I'm not using the stand, it is not tall enough for a proper impalement. heck, if I'm not able to lower these women, I might just need to make a second version!
Could it be true to make different versions for different preferences? I would be very grateful to you! For example, a story that has already begun is probably more convenient to continue by hammering a stake into a vagina on the ground and further raise the stake with a body planted on it vertically in accordance with the wishes of many people who described something similar in their fantasies. And for lovers of anal insertion, make an alternative version with the same girls. Stakes for this can be made a little different. For example, significantly lower, but with the same thick diameter. Place the body suspended on ropes from above with the hips wide apart fixed. Or you can plant it with the help of several executioners holding the girl's body over the stake and lowering it from above. An excellent option would be to put on a thick stake not with a sharp top, but with a rounded and wide enough top. This would be a more sophisticated method of execution, in which the stake would slowly and for a long time stretch the anus and rectum of the girls, causing them more suffering. But of course it's up to you to decide. In any case, many thanks for your work!

Could it be true to make different versions for different preferences? I would be very grateful to you! For example, a story that has already begun is probably more convenient to continue by hammering a stake into a vagina on the ground and further raise the stake with a body planted on it vertically in accordance with the wishes of many people who described something similar in their fantasies. And for lovers of anal insertion, make an alternative version with the same girls. Stakes for this can be made a little different. For example, significantly lower, but with the same thick diameter. Place the body suspended on ropes from above with the hips wide apart fixed. Or you can plant it with the help of several executioners holding the girl's body over the stake and lowering it from above. An excellent option would be to put on a thick stake not with a sharp top, but with a rounded and wide enough top. This would be a more sophisticated method of execution, in which the stake would slowly and for a long time stretch the anus and rectum of the girls, causing them more suffering. But of course it's up to you to decide. In any case, many thanks for your work!
Yes! I can make two versions. My scene I render follows the progression of the story, but it is early enough to make another copy and diverge the story into two. I'd be happy to work on that. I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far!

I prefer the "vagina version" ... no matter if lying or standing :smilie-devil:

Yes! I can make two versions. My scene I render follows the progression of the story, but it is early enough to make another copy and diverge the story into two. I'd be happy to work on that. I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far!
Yes, that's a great idea!
Thank you very much for your feedback!
I look forward to the development of both versions of this story ...:aaaaa:

Some of the (few) historical drawings of impalement, may be from imagination of the artists, but some drawings do show the executed to be lifted and placed on a stake with the legs and knees held up in front. (Which would reduce the spine's curve). Or they are described (or drawn) on their backs with their legs lifted (also reducing the curve.). Or some have the executed on their face, on their belly, with their legs spread... but some of those descriptions include there being a small log sideways underneath their stomach and hips (curving the spine some). And there is the one testimony from the time of WW1, where the executed are facing the ground on knees and elbows, with bare ass in the air... which would curve part of the spine away from some of the path of an impaling pole.
The historically pics you probably mean:

c0447897-800px-wm.jpgEmpalement.jpg

There is one hentai pic with legs up I used for the story I wrote

impleg.jpg

there is also a female version of it, you will find under "Ryo and the fucking machine", but the male version is better.

The spine for some design is not a problem, also another fantasy you see here

guro_pics___164_809849355-1.jpg.

But for surviving (even short time) we have to prevent inner bleeding, that is why I worked (in fantasy) on the Adipositas operations (I DO NOT RECOMMEND! BETTER STOP EATING TO MUCH, SILLY) as they are done fairly routinely today. Since the colon is fairly often impaled, you have only to surpass the small intestine, and then you are already up, so I do not see an actual problem that this could be done in real, without letal injuries, but naturally not just so.

Last edited:
I agree. Which orifice is a difficult decision. I thought about how to lower them from above, but the poles are very high and will need to be lowered to complete the job. I'm not using the stand, it is not tall enough for a proper impalement. heck, if I'm not able to lower these women, I might just need to make a second version!
Historically, when the Romans used the "Crux Simplex" as an impalement device, the stake was either hammered in with some sort of sledge hammer and the victim in a horizontal position on the ground after which the stake was raised. As depicted in a "beautiful way" by the artist Volod on pages 200-203 of this very thread. Or the stake was pulled in by a horse (but the Romans in this story did not bring a horse). So I guess the stakes need to be pulled out of the ground and "inserted" in a horizontal way by means of a big hammer......

fucking while impaling I prefer (dolcett stile or Risar Labirinth)

Historically, when the Romans used the "Crux Simplex" as an impalement device, the stake was either hammered in with some sort of sledge hammer and the victim in a horizontal position on the ground after which the stake was raised. As depicted in a "beautiful way" by the artist Volod on pages 200-203 of this very thread. Or the stake was pulled in by a horse (but the Romans in this story did not bring a horse). So I guess the stakes need to be pulled out of the ground and "inserted" in a horizontal way by means of a big hammer......
do you think you mean something like that ??

Attachments

• Impalation 2.png
    Impalation 2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,372
  • Impalation 3.png
    Impalation 3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,841
We used to re-enact impalement as part of BDSM play (safely through the anus, i.e. with a specially shaped peg that reduces direct pressure to the genital's blood vessel). If leaving the body rest on the pole (i.e. conical tip, softened of course with lots of gel-based lubricant), then the body will tend to turn backwards.

While our BDSM play involves "impalement" with a rigid (!) pole for few inches only (restricted by the colon's anatomy), real impalement would make the stake move towards the front side (protruding through stomach region or simply stick inside the upper interiors).
If hammering a stake while victims are still flat on the ground, belly down, as described by Stephanus Gerlach (reporting about impalements of men and women in Romania), then this could reach one to two feet (30-60 cm), and the stake would be able to protrude from the shoulder (or rather neck), left or right (the later leaving a minor chance to survive with heart still beating). Once driven into a body, it would not change its position any more, of course.

Witnesses mention impalements, when one of three impaled died instantly unlike the two others, solely reasoned by the stake's exact direction.
One eye witness reports impalements in Egypt, where small pegs were used to limit penetration and ensure that impaled will remain alive (https://books.google.de/books?jtp=259&id=6q9EAAAAcAAJ&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false) - similar to our method for mock impalement (which of course is far shorter and not really deep).

Attachments

• impL1.png
    impL1.png
    282.7 KB · Views: 1,384
Hello!

I've been asked to make and post a simple impalement comic... These three poor girls were chosen as a sacrifice. Hope you enjoy.

Please comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!

Would you like dialog, or just the pictures?

Anal or pussy impalement?

I'll create the most popular from your comments.

NFTW
Anal impalement please, we dont want to make them die quickly

As I see it, there has been a discussion about where the victim is being impaled. As far as I know, there was only one way - in the anus. At the same time, the length of the part of the stake that was supposed to be inside the body was limited to about two feet (about 60 cm). All these pictures where the stake goes through and comes out of the mouth are fiction.

Back
Top Bottom