Imprisonment and Execution in Modern Singapore Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jeffrey can never perish, so long as he remains useful. Especially to those in power, like Walkerson.

I'm wondering how things will proceed with Kathy. One way or another, I doubt Jeffrey's "moderation" is likely to continue for much longer... It seems likely that the woman who ends up in Walkerson's bed is going to be seeking refuge from the harsh treatment she receives at home, or simply surrendering to her helplessness to avoid however either of the men deems to treat her.

And how willfully ignorant can Jeffrey allow himself to be? Would he actually prostitute his own pregnant wife to advance his own position? Or will he deny, if only in his own mind, that that is in fact what he is doing? And if he does, how will that manifest in his treatment of his "sluttish" wife?
Interesting thoughts. But, the next short post of the afterward will bring Jeffrey and Scot and Kathy to an end for now.

Jeffrey Hodges Office, US Embassy, Singapore, Friday, May 3, 2019
Jeffrey’s mind went on to another girl he’d befriended, Trixie Thomson. It was too bad that his bosses had insisted on sending her away. He had only just begun to explore the possibilities of her killer body. He wondered why she hadn't contacted him when she got home. After all, he had been so thoughtful about aiding her in her job and personally instructing her. Maybe Trailer Park Trash didn’t feel gratitude. If so, fuck her!
Then there was Dr. Chunhua Liú. She had politely but firmly refused all his advances for the last three weeks. She wouldn't say why, but Jeffrey suspected something was going on at Changi that was behind her distancing. He hoped it would resolve itself soon. She was one hell of a good lay!

In the meantime, Jeffrey was thinking of approaching that new translator, Mary, who had just arrived from the States. Young, brunette, with an angel's face and a body that wouldn't quit, she would be worth a try! Jeffrey enjoyed making a new girl feel welcome!

Last edited:
Jeffrey`s wrapped up in his own little bubble,
He hasn`t a clue that Trixie`s in trouble.
Like Barb and Amanda, each in her own way,
Trixie now finds she has a cruel price to pay.
He`s unaware of Chunhua`s unfortunate plight
And why the poor girl has dropped out of sight.
As for Mary, she must show some sense,
And keep this bastard right at arm`s length.

Despite having limited opportunity with his nearly empty stable of sexy women, Jeffrey had good reason to be cheerful this morning. Ambassador Walkerson had stopped in earlier (a rare compliment to a junior officer at the Embassy) and invited Jeffrey to his box for the Singapore National Cricket Team - Australian Men’s Cricket Team match on Saturday at the SCC. Jeffrey couldn’t believe the honor and the opportunity to hobnob with the rich and influential in Singapore.
Finally, Hodges was grateful that Scot seemed to approve of Kathy's obedience and acceptance of his Friday lessons. Early on, Kathy had tried to express some reluctance and even hint that Scot's motives were not pure. Jeffrey had squelched that at once. That man as important as Walkerson should take his lunchtime every Friday to teach proper manners to a flibbertigibbet such as Kathy, was something to be grateful for, not to question. Jeffrey had made clear to his wife/slave that any more aspersions on Walkerson's character would be met with extremely severe whipping and worse!

Is that a word? New one on me. Definition please.
From Merriam-Webster:
a silly flighty person
Synonyms: birdbrain, cuckoo, ditz, featherbrain, featherhead, nitwit, rattlebrain, scatterbrain, softhead
Background: Flibbertigibbet is one of many incarnations of the Middle English word flepergebet, meaning "gossip" or "chatterer." (Others include "flybbergybe," "flibber de' Jibb," and "flipperty-gibbet.") It is a word of onomatopoeic origin, created from sounds that were intended to represent meaningless chatter. Shakespeare apparently saw a devilish aspect to a gossipy chatterer; he used "flibbertigibbet" in King Lear as the name of a devil. This use never caught on, but the devilish connotation of the word reappeared over 200 years later when Sir Walter Scott used "Flibbertigibbet" as the nickname of an impish urchin in the novel Kenilworth. The impish meaning derived from Scott's character was short-lived and was laid to rest by the 19th-century's end, leaving us with only the "silly flighty person" meaning.

Last edited:
PR you did it again ,just when I thought Jeffery Hodges couldn't be a bigger ass you made him one.
I'm afraid he won't develop a bigger rear, at least not for the time being. This post represents the last contribution to Singapore III. The archive versions are under production and will appear ere long.
I again thank an enduring set of readers for following and encouraging me on this extended journey.
Further comments and quips here are most welcome.

Despite having limited opportunity with his nearly empty stable of sexy women, Jeffrey had good reason to be cheerful this morning. Ambassador Walkerson had stopped in earlier (a rare compliment to a junior officer at the Embassy) and invited Jeffrey to his box for the Singapore National Cricket Team - Australian Men’s Cricket Team match on Saturday at the SCC. Jeffrey couldn’t believe the honor and the opportunity to hobnob with the rich and influential in Singapore.
Finally, Hodges was grateful that Scot seemed to approve of Kathy's obedience and acceptance of his Friday lessons. Early on, Kathy had tried to express some reluctance and even hint that Scot's motives were not pure. Jeffrey had squelched that at once. That man as important as Walkerson should take his lunchtime every Friday to teach proper manners to a flibbertigibbet such as Kathy, was something to be grateful for, not to question. Jeffrey had made clear to his wife/slave that any more aspersions on Walkerson's character would be met with extremely severe whipping and worse!
I really hope the Ambassador is setting trap for him.(Also concerned about font color change)

I really hope the Ambassador is setting trap for him.(Also concerned about font color change)
If you mean flibbertigibbet definition, I reserve the green in my story threads for story posts so those who just want to read those can do so without too much searching around the comments.

invited Jeffrey to his box for the Singapore National Cricket Team - Australian Men’s Cricket Team match
Now Jeffrey will realise torture can be mental as well as physical; trying to stay awake and clap at the correct time while the heat and Pimms takes it toll on your brain, all the while terrified a good hit will land in your crotch.

Barb's Adventure in Singapore has ended. But while she was there (March 14) another bit of evil occurred which leads inevitably to the Scottish Lowlands.

Last edited:
Shamelessly Fawning Reviews in the Archives are More than Welcome!

If you don't have something to say, I have pre-written several gushing comments, comparing the work and author favorably with the likes of Shakespeare, Dickens, Tolstoy, Goethe, Balzac, Dante, Ibsen, and Alfred E Newman. I can supply these for you to post under your name!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom