Imprisonment and Execution in Modern Singapore Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga

Go to CruxDreams.com
Seratus Lima – Four Days 23 hours

Holding Cell CNB Headquarters, Sunday, 1:10 PM
Slowly, Amanda gained some self-control. She was able to stop sobbing and sit up on her cot and try to come to grips with her situation. As she tried to wrap her mind around everything that had happened, there was still so much she didn’t know or understand.

Where was Jeffrey? Shouldn’t he have been at her trial? She knew he would have been there if at all humanly possible. That thought, in turn, made her worry for his safety. Had he been hurt? Only some life-threatening danger or illness could prevent the man she adored from being there for her! This worry ate away at her heart. Was Jeffrey OK?

Even Amanda’s selfless concern for Hodges could not indefinitely keep her thoughts from her own dire straits. She was sentenced to death! This Friday! Was there an appeal? Could anything be done? Would her US citizenship help in any way? Would her President intervene on her behalf? Was any of this real?
Try as she might to think of others, the current situation kept dragging Amanda’s thought back to her own predicament. She was under a death sentence in less than five days! This cheerful, ambitious 19-year-old was facing the end of her life! The dreams she’d worked for from Madison to Georgetown to Singapore, all her hopes of a career that would make her parents proud seemed to be lost, flushed down the drain like crap.

Alone in her cell, with no one to talk to, no communication with friends or family, few would blame Amanda from lapsing into despair. Indeed, the girl spent a good while still crying and feeling that everything was over. I challenge a reader who might demand a more Stoic reaction from her to try to put themselves in her place.
Amanda again began weeping, feeling in the depths of despair. All hope was gone, she thought. Her young life was a total failure!

But then, the word ‘failure’ began to trigger something in her mind. What was it? Something she vaguely remembered. What was it? Then it came. A warm and comforting vision flashed in her mind. Years ago, not yet a teenager, sitting in her home in Madison on a snowy winter’s evening, wrapped in a blanket and sipping her Mom’s rich hot chocolate. It was Christmas, and the family was together watching seasonal shows on the TV. It was the first time she had seen that movie, “It’s a Wonderful Life” with Jimmy Stewart (an actor who’d been her number one crush before she met Jeffrey). As the uplifting, sentimental movie ended unfolded, Amanda was crying (she always did at such movies). Then they showed the parting note from the Clarence, the Angel. The words had drilled into her impressional young soul:

“Remember, no man is a failure who has friends!”

Yes, Amanda thought! I’m not a failure! I have friends who care for me. Jeffrey and Barbara, for instance – and my Parents! I’ll not accept failure! I’ll not give up! Then something else came to her mind, words she’d tried to live by ever since becoming a cheerleader: “The only way I fail is to give up.”

Marina Bay Sands Singapore, Sunday 1:25 PM
Jeffrey Hodges woke up from his nap, well-rested and refreshed. The beds at the Sands were remarkably comfortable, pillowy soft with ultra-high thread-count sheets and silk comforters. Looking at the planner on his phone, Jeffrey saw that dinner with Minister Josephine was still almost six hours away. He contemplated calling the office to see if he’d got any messages. But it was such a relaxed Sunday that the attorney chose to defer any business until Monday. He also postponed calling home. He didn’t feel comfortable talking to his wife just now. Jeffrey told himself that he had earned some rest with all he’d accomplished for his clients. Recounting his many accomplishments to Trixie the night before had helped convince him that he had everything under control.
Instead of work, he thought back to that sensuous night he’d spent with his redheaded secretary. Trixie was a charming girl, he thought. He was glad that he’d gone out of his way to make her feel welcome in her new job. The girl was common and rough around the edges. Her speech and manner were very lower-class. Her mangling of English Grammar and proper pronunciation grated on his educated ear, but he could try to ignore that. However, Trixie just wasn’t the kind of girl he’d take home to meet his mother. No, he thought, that would be TOO embarrassing! But he could put up with her verbal faux pas while she rocked her hips expertly on his shaft. He would simply prioritize time with her in bed over any serious discussions.
For intellectual stimulation, he could look forward to dinner with the Home Minister. A woman not only of outstanding beauty and sensuality, but also very educated and articulate in conversation.
With time to kill, Jeffrey turned on the TV and ordered room service. He hoped the Embassy would not review the hotel bill too closely.

Deputy Director’s Office CNB, Singapore, Sunday, 1:40 PM
Keefer excused himself from his guest and rang up Hoa.
“Yes, Sir?”
“I have some things to go over with my guest before I can join you, so we’ll be a few minutes late to the interrogation. Can you get everything set up until I get there?”
“Certainly, Sir. How would you like it?”
“Stretch the bitch out, naked, on the low X-table. Have the electrician wire her up. Tell him I want the Full Monty, external and internal.”
“Will do, Sir.”
“If you have extra time while waiting for me, you are all welcome to humiliate her. But no sex. The only thing she will know this afternoon is pain! Is that clear?”
“Yes, Sir! We’ll make her feel bad, alright!”
“Thank you, Sergeant.” Williams hung up and turned to his guest.
“That was Sergeant Hoa. He’s proved to be a good helper in interrogation. You will get to see his work this afternoon. And, of course, the electrician. I am sure you will find his work stimulating!”

Aphorisms are not going to get Amanda out of her situation.

One begins to think that Jeffrey's super-power is making people believe that he's far more competent, professional, and in control than he actually is... Especially women... And including Jeffrey.

I hope the availability of the electrician will not cause the interrogation team to overlook other methods... They only have twenty-four hours to work with, and it would be a pity if the girl spent much of that time unconscious or deemed medically inadvisable to continue upon.

Seratus Lima – Four Days 23 hours

Holding Cell CNB Headquarters, Sunday, 1:10 PM
Slowly, Amanda gained some self-control. She was able to stop sobbing and sit up on her cot and try to come to grips with her situation. As she tried to wrap her mind around everything that had happened, there was still so much she didn’t know or understand.

Where was Jeffrey? Shouldn’t he have been at her trial? She knew he would have been there if at all humanly possible. That thought, in turn, made her worry for his safety. Had he been hurt? Only some life-threatening danger or illness could prevent the man she adored from being there for her! This worry ate away at her heart. Was Jeffrey OK?

Even Amanda’s selfless concern for Hodges could not indefinitely keep her thoughts from her own dire straits. She was sentenced to death! This Friday! Was there an appeal? Could anything be done? Would her US citizenship help in any way? Would her President intervene on her behalf? Was any of this real?
Try as she might to think of others, the current situation kept dragging Amanda’s thought back to her own predicament. She was under a death sentence in less than five days! This cheerful, ambitious 19-year-old was facing the end of her life! The dreams she’d worked for from Madison to Georgetown to Singapore, all her hopes of a career that would make her parents proud seemed to be lost, flushed down the drain like crap.

Alone in her cell, with no one to talk to, no communication with friends or family, few would blame Amanda from lapsing into despair. Indeed, the girl spent a good while still crying and feeling that everything was over. I challenge a reader who might demand a more Stoic reaction from her to try to put themselves in her place.
Amanda again began weeping, feeling in the depths of despair. All hope was gone, she thought. Her young life was a total failure!

But then, the word ‘failure’ began to trigger something in her mind. What was it? Something she vaguely remembered. What was it? Then it came. A warm and comforting vision flashed in her mind. Years ago, not yet a teenager, sitting in her home in Madison on a snowy winter’s evening, wrapped in a blanket and sipping her Mom’s rich hot chocolate. It was Christmas, and the family was together watching seasonal shows on the TV. It was the first time she had seen that movie, “It’s a Wonderful Life” with Jimmy Stewart (an actor who’d been her number one crush before she met Jeffrey). As the uplifting, sentimental movie ended unfolded, Amanda was crying (she always did at such movies). Then they showed the parting note from the Clarence, the Angel. The words had drilled into her impressional young soul:

“Remember, no man is a failure who has friends!”

Yes, Amanda thought! I’m not a failure! I have friends who care for me. Jeffrey and Barbara, for instance – and my Parents! I’ll not accept failure! I’ll not give up! Then something else came to her mind, words she’d tried to live by ever since becoming a cheerleader: “The only way I fail is to give up.”

Marina Bay Sands Singapore, Sunday 1:25 PM
Jeffrey Hodges woke up from his nap, well-rested and refreshed. The beds at the Sands were remarkably comfortable, pillowy soft with ultra-high thread-count sheets and silk comforters. Looking at the planner on his phone, Jeffrey saw that dinner with Minister Josephine was still almost six hours away. He contemplated calling the office to see if he’d got any messages. But it was such a relaxed Sunday that the attorney chose to defer any business until Monday. He also postponed calling home. He didn’t feel comfortable talking to his wife just now. Jeffrey told himself that he had earned some rest with all he’d accomplished for his clients. Recounting his many accomplishments to Trixie the night before had helped convince him that he had everything under control.
Instead of work, he thought back to that sensuous night he’d spent with his redheaded secretary. Trixie was a charming girl, he thought. He was glad that he’d gone out of his way to make her feel welcome in her new job. The girl was common and rough around the edges. Her speech and manner were very lower-class. Her mangling of English Grammar and proper pronunciation grated on his educated ear, but he could try to ignore that. However, Trixie just wasn’t the kind of girl he’d take home to meet his mother. No, he thought, that would be TOO embarrassing! But he could put up with her verbal faux pas while she rocked her hips expertly on his shaft. He would simply prioritize time with her in bed over any serious discussions.
For intellectual stimulation, he could look forward to dinner with the Home Minister. A woman not only of outstanding beauty and sensuality, but also very educated and articulate in conversation.
With time to kill, Jeffrey turned on the TV and ordered room service. He hoped the Embassy would not review the hotel bill too closely.

Deputy Director’s Office CNB, Singapore, Sunday, 1:40 PM
Keefer excused himself from his guest and rang up Hoa.
“Yes, Sir?”
“I have some things to go over with my guest before I can join you, so we’ll be a few minutes late to the interrogation. Can you get everything set up until I get there?”
“Certainly, Sir. How would you like it?”
“Stretch the bitch out, naked, on the low X-table. Have the electrician wire her up. Tell him I want the Full Monty, external and internal.”
“Will do, Sir.”
“If you have extra time while waiting for me, you are all welcome to humiliate her. But no sex. The only thing she will know this afternoon is pain! Is that clear?”
“Yes, Sir! We’ll make her feel bad, alright!”
“Thank you, Sergeant.” Williams hung up and turned to his guest.
“That was Sergeant Hoa. He’s proved to be a good helper in interrogation. You will get to see his work this afternoon. And, of course, the electrician. I am sure you will find his work stimulating!”
So now we see that Jeffrey considers his all night fucking of Trailer-Trash-Trix as a kind of glorified induction course! What a selfless act Mister Hodges ... Wonderful as ever ...

Attachments

• Jeffrey Hodges Esq.jpeg
    Jeffrey Hodges Esq.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 88
The CNB are really giving Amanda a go,
Is Williams` mystery guest RBG, or p`raps Jo?
In any case,they`ll see something rare,
Amanda wired up and laid out all bare.
When the current is ramped right up to speed,
Will she at last give them just what they need?
In any event,her prospects look poor,
About on a par with Barbara Moore.

I challenge a reader who might demand a more Stoic reaction from her to try to put themselves in her place.

I AM IN HER PLACE and will be damned if she gets any sympathy out of me. Suck it up, Amanda. They’re gonna hang and impale you, just like they’re gonna do to me!

Last edited:
OMG ... is that the same day as my own impending execution? Shit! PrPr is planning to have Amanda and me executed together, simultaneously on the very same stage!!!! A doubleheader attraction, as they say in the baseball world. I wonder if that raises the price of admission? See two American criminal bitches get what’s coming to them for the price of one special premium ticket.
Wow, I would pay a fortune for a ticket!

Sunday Afternoons are usually so lazy and peaceful.

Seratus Enam – Four Days 22 hours

Commandant's Office, Changi Prison, Sunday 2:00 PM
“Come in,” Mamat replied to a knock on his door. Chief Guard Awang entered.
“Come in, Imran, have a seat. We have interesting things happening.”
“Yes, Sir,” said Awang and sat opposite his chief at the desk. Interesting always meant good and usually erotic, in his experience.
“Tomorrow, we have several important things happening. First, Jeffrey Hodges will be here at 8:30 to hear my response to his demand. I’ve reviewed the highlights reel you had made, and it is superb.”
“Thank you, Sir. Hodges made it easy for us.”
“Indeed. Now I want the meeting to achieve several purposes, and for those, I’ll need your help. I want you to have Miss Moore in Observation Room 2, before Mr. Hodges arrives. Continue ‘kid glove’ until then. After the meeting with me, I shall allow the two of them a few minutes together.”
“Yes, Sir.”
“Also, at noon, we will receive a new condemned prisoner. I’m sure you will find her interesting.”
“Very good, Sir.”
“I have some particular things for you to do. I’ve reviewed those logs you prepared for Miss Moore’s visitors. It is time to take action there as well.”
“Yes,” said Imran, smiling and rubbing his hands together.
“So here is what we will do,” the Commandant said, looking at a list he had been preparing. “Beginning at 8: 30. …”

Holding Cell CNB Headquarters, Sunday, 2:50 PM
The guards entered Amanda’s cell unceremoniously as always and ordered her to stand for inspection. It was difficult to stand with her hands behind her head as they required given the soreness in her middle. She complied as best she could.
“OK. Slut, strip naked. You won’t need clothes where you’ll be going,” one said.
Cuffed and hooded, they led the naked girl out to her next ordeal.

Marina Bay Sands Singapore, Sunday 2:55 PM
hotel-landing-masthead--m.jpg
Jeffrey sat in his 38th story hotel room looking out over the afternoon city. He was planning his strategy for getting Home Affairs Minister Shanmugam on Barbara’s side for clemency from President Berbahagia. He was marshaling his arguments when the door chime rang.
“Who is it?”
“Room Service, Sir.”
Hodges hurried to the door. He had ordered Ngo Hiang (5-Spice pork and shrimp rolls) and Siu Mai (Steamed pork dumplings) along with a split of Mumms to celebrate.
The door opened to reveal a tiny young Chinese girl in a quite flattering tight, green cocktail dress. Though small, her figure was well developed, and her four-inch heels and skin-tight dress caused her to walk with an enticing shimmy.
Jeffrey, always polite and friendly to serving staff (like Charlotte), asked her name.
“Chynna, Sir,” she said in a sweet, slightly accented voice.
“Well, Chynna, thank you for the prompt service,” he replied, unable to take his eyes off her petite, sexy body. He signed the ticket and gave her (on the Embassy’s dime) a strikingly generous S$35 tip on a S$60 order. She thanked him and turned to the door. Before she got there, she looked at the ticket and stopped short. Turing to Jeffrey, she said, “Oh, Sir. You make mistake. Tip too large!”
Jeffrey affected his most debonaire pose and said, “Nothings too good for my little Chynna.”
The girl came up to him, and stretching up, kissed Hodges on the cheek. “Thank you very much, Sir. Chynna, not forget. Anytime ask for Chynna, and I give best service.”
She turned and went out the door with Jeffey watching her ass wiggle all the way and speculating on the ‘best service’ she might provide.

Interrogation Room B, CNB Headquarters, Sunday 3:01 PM
Blind and terrified, the naked girl was hustled down hallways and into a room. Her cuffs were removed, and she felt herself being lifted onto some surface, hard and cold, it was metallic.
Metal cuffs were attached to her wrists and ankles and drawn out to stretch her spread-eagle on her back. A leather band wrapped around her head, holding it tight to the surface beneath. Another went across her hips and another across her upper chest. The petite girl was tied down and completely immobilized.
Amanda lay still, her breath coming unevenly as fear, and the anticipation of pain grew. Suddenly water, as if from a bucket, was dumped over her, the surprise causing her to scream.
The guards around her laughed, and a soft, unfamiliar voice said, “Just water with a little conductive electrolytes added. The pain will come later.”

Cell Death Row, Chango Prison, Sunday, 3:05 PM
Barbara sat quietly in the corner of her cell. The guards had indeed, as Imran has promised, handled her with “kid gloves.” Though naked, collared, and leashed, they had taken no liberties and had given her a decent lunch. This afternoon, she’d been left, undisturbed, in her cell, leashed, as usual, to the wall.
What could be the reason for this ‘gentle’ treatment? Imran had made some reference to her attorney. Could Jeffrey finally have made some progress somehow? Up until now, he seemed to be trying a lot but accomplishing a little. Whatever the reason, Barbara was undoubtedly happy to have this small reprieve from further torture and sexual abuse. She thought of the old joke of the man hitting himself on the head with a hammer because it felt so good when he stopped!

Interrogation Room A, CNB Headquarters, Singapore, Sunday 3:10 PM
The blindness of the suffocating hood was driving Amanda wild with desperation. Waiting, with no hint of what was ahead, was torture in itself. She could hear someone, probably one person, puttering around, humming to himself. He moved softly around her. Sometimes she felt a little something on one or another of the cuffs holding her body in place, but she could not begin to imagine what was going on.
The movement stopped, and the unfamiliar voice again spoke in a soft sweet, Spanish-accented tone, “That’s all the prep needed, amigos. I’ll attach the last few directly on her body when El Diputado is here. The last few will be painful and intrusive and are best done as part of the interrogation. When is he expected?”
The Sergeant’s voice, “Any moment, he called a little while ago.”
“I shall be ready,” said the soft voice.

Sunday Afternoons are usually so lazy and peaceful.

Seratus Enam – Four Days 22 hours

Commandant's Office, Changi Prison, Sunday 2:00 PM
“Come in,” Mamat replied to a knock on his door. Chief Guard Awang entered.
“Come in, Imran, have a seat. We have interesting things happening.”
“Yes, Sir,” said Awang and sat opposite his chief at the desk. Interesting always meant good and usually erotic, in his experience.
“Tomorrow, we have several important things happening. First, Jeffrey Hodges will be here at 8:30 to hear my response to his demand. I’ve reviewed the highlights reel you had made, and it is superb.”
“Thank you, Sir. Hodges made it easy for us.”
“Indeed. Now I want the meeting to achieve several purposes, and for those, I’ll need your help. I want you to have Miss Moore in Observation Room 2, before Mr. Hodges arrives. Continue ‘kid glove’ until then. After the meeting with me, I shall allow the two of them a few minutes together.”
“Yes, Sir.”
“Also, at noon, we will receive a new condemned prisoner. I’m sure you will find her interesting.”
“Very good, Sir.”
“I have some particular things for you to do. I’ve reviewed those logs you prepared for Miss Moore’s visitors. It is time to take action there as well.”
“Yes,” said Imran, smiling and rubbing his hands together.
“So here is what we will do,” the Commandant said, looking at a list he had been preparing. “Beginning at 8: 30. …”

Holding Cell CNB Headquarters, Sunday, 2:50 PM
The guards entered Amanda’s cell unceremoniously as always and ordered her to stand for inspection. It was difficult to stand with her hands behind her head as they required given the soreness in her middle. She complied as best she could.
“OK. Slut, strip naked. You won’t need clothes where you’ll be going,” one said.
Cuffed and hooded, they led the naked girl out to her next ordeal.

Marina Bay Sands Singapore, Sunday 2:55 PM
View attachment 899459
Jeffrey sat in his 38th story hotel room looking out over the afternoon city. He was planning his strategy for getting Home Affairs Minister Shanmugam on Barbara’s side for clemency from President Berbahagia. He was marshaling his arguments when the door chime rang.
“Who is it?”
“Room Service, Sir.”
Hodges hurried to the door. He had ordered Ngo Hiang (5-Spice pork and shrimp rolls) and Siu Mai (Steamed pork dumplings) along with a split of Mumms to celebrate.
The door opened to reveal a tiny young Chinese girl in a quite flattering tight, green cocktail dress. Though small, her figure was well developed, and her four-inch heels and skin-tight dress caused her to walk with an enticing shimmy.
Jeffrey, always polite and friendly to serving staff (like Charlotte), asked her name.
“Chynna, Sir,” she said in a sweet, slightly accented voice.
“Well, Chynna, thank you for the prompt service,” he replied, unable to take his eyes off her petite, sexy body. He signed the ticket and gave her (on the Embassy’s dime) a strikingly generous S$35 tip on a S$60 order. She thanked him and turned to the door. Before she got there, she looked at the ticket and stopped short. Turing to Jeffrey, she said, “Oh, Sir. You make mistake. Tip too large!”
Jeffrey affected his most debonaire pose and said, “Nothings too good for my little Chynna.”
The girl came up to him, and stretching up, kissed Hodges on the cheek. “Thank you very much, Sir. Chynna, not forget. Anytime ask for Chynna, and I give best service.”
She turned and went out the door with Jeffey watching her ass wiggle all the way and speculating on the ‘best service’ she might provide.

Interrogation Room B, CNB Headquarters, Sunday 3:01 PM
Blind and terrified, the naked girl was hustled down hallways and into a room. Her cuffs were removed, and she felt herself being lifted onto some surface, hard and cold, it was metallic.
Metal cuffs were attached to her wrists and ankles and drawn out to stretch her spread-eagle on her back. A leather band wrapped around her head, holding it tight to the surface beneath. Another went across her hips and another across her upper chest. The petite girl was tied down and completely immobilized.
Amanda lay still, her breath coming unevenly as fear, and the anticipation of pain grew. Suddenly water, as if from a bucket, was dumped over her, the surprise causing her to scream.
The guards around her laughed, and a soft, unfamiliar voice said, “Just water with a little conductive electrolytes added. The pain will come later.”

Cell Death Row, Chango Prison, Sunday, 3:05 PM
Barbara sat quietly in the corner of her cell. The guards had indeed, as Imran has promised, handled her with “kid gloves.” Though naked, collared, and leashed, they had taken no liberties and had given her a decent lunch. This afternoon, she’d been left, undisturbed, in her cell, leashed, as usual, to the wall.
What could be the reason for this ‘gentle’ treatment? Imran had made some reference to her attorney. Could Jeffrey finally have made some progress somehow? Up until now, he seemed to be trying a lot but accomplishing a little. Whatever the reason, Barbara was undoubtedly happy to have this small reprieve from further torture and sexual abuse. She thought of the old joke of the man hitting himself on the head with a hammer because it felt so good when he stopped!

Interrogation Room A, CNB Headquarters, Singapore, Sunday 3:10 PM
The blindness of the suffocating hood was driving Amanda wild with desperation. Waiting, with no hint of what was ahead, was torture in itself. She could hear someone, probably one person, puttering around, humming to himself. He moved softly around her. Sometimes she felt a little something on one or another of the cuffs holding her body in place, but she could not begin to imagine what was going on.
The movement stopped, and the unfamiliar voice again spoke in a soft sweet, Spanish-accented tone, “That’s all the prep needed, amigos. I’ll attach the last few directly on her body when El Diputado is here. The last few will be painful and intrusive and are best done as part of the interrogation. When is he expected?”
The Sergeant’s voice, “Any moment, he called a little while ago.”
“I shall be ready,” said the soft voice.
How many more provocative females can Jeffrey make advances upon? The man is a machine (albeit a very incompetent one) - And poor, poor Amanda Mwahahahah!

Attachments

• Holding Cell CNB Headquarters, Sunday, 2-50 PM.jpeg
    Holding Cell CNB Headquarters, Sunday, 2-50 PM.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 122
Events are now gathering pace,
With Amanda,naked, helpless,in place.
When the electrodes are firmly secured,
To the pain will she still be inured?
Of late, Barb`s treatment`s been kind,
But Mamat has some cruel scheme in mind.
How will these events all unfold?
We all must wait to be told.

"The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine"

Earliest form:
Euripides circa 405 BCE The Bacchae, line 882:
"Slow but sure moves the might of the gods"
ὁρμᾶται μόλις, ἀλλ᾽ ὅμως
πιστόν τι τὸ θεῖον

We find an indirect reference to an old friend of my readers.

Seratus Tujuh – Four Days 20.75 hours

[Redacted] Condominium Project, Geylang, Sunday 3:15 PM

Jack Frost sat in his balcony, letting the Sunday afternoon Singapore heat bake into his body. He had discovered that the deep heat did wonders for his advancing joint discomforts. He was getting old, he admitted. This case with Moore would be his last. His decades of detective work had been very rewarding, but now was the time to end it.
He nursed his one and only G&T of the day (his limit since reopening the case) and listened to the constant and comical chatter of the street vendors below. Tomorrow, he and Musa would learn where the evidence would lead them. That was the easy part. Then they would likely have to go up against some of the most ruthless and powerful officials of the Republic. The thought, rather than frightening Frost, energized him.
“That’ll be fine, love,” he murmured to himself. “Go out in one last affray!”

Interrogation Room B, CNB Headquarters, Singapore, Sunday 3:16 PM
Just after 3:15, the door to the interrogation room opened, and persons could be heard entering.
Then a voice, the Deputy, Amanda thought, “Let her see.”
The fetid hood was removed, and Amanda took a deep breath of fresh air. Bright lights were strategically mounted on the ceiling to illuminate the victim’s face and body. As usual, these blinded the girl for a little while. As her eyes adjusted, she could see that she was in a different room than before. A bit smaller, still dazzlingly white, with most walls bare except one which was covered with computer screens and other electronics. Other than a few folding chairs, the only furniture in the room was the bed she was lying on.
It wasn’t really a bed, just a steel bedframe. It had cross slats of steel and various anchors for attaching restraints. Amanda couldn’t look around with her head restrained, but she could tell there were about a half-dozen people in the room.

Then the Deputy leaned over her, smiling.
“My dear Amanda, I hope you’ve used your rest today to come to your senses. Your conviction and sentencing this morning should have finally convinced you that this is a grave matter. You are facing a horrific death in less than five days.”
“Please,” the girl begged, “I never meant to do anything wrong! Just a few uppers! Please, I don’t want to die!
“Of course you don’t, my dear,” said Williams, softly stroking her cheek. “Nor do you want to go through more pain. However, if you don’t cooperate, both will happen to you.“
“Please, please, please,” Amanda repeated over and over.
“Hush now, my girl,” Keefer said in a soothing voice,” his hand drifted to her shoulders and upper chest. “I can still help you. If you cooperate, I’m sure I can get the sentence reduced to just some jail time. I might even be able to arrange for you to be sent back to the States in no time at all. But you have to work with me. Don’t make us have to hurt your sweet little body anymore.”
“Oh, God! Please don’t hurt me anymore. I can’t stand it!”
“Just help yourself then. Admit that Barbara Moore sold you drugs.” his touch drifted down her flank.
Amanda took a deep breath. The Deputy had made the situation painfully obvious. Accuse Moore and avoid more torture, save her own life, and maybe be freed. The nineteen-year-old had already suffered too much. She wasn’t sure how much more she could take. As she took another deep breath, the muscles of her midsection screamed in pain. It was just more than could be expected of anyone, she thought.

Marina Bay Sands Singapore, Sunday 3:25 PM
Jeffrey finished the appetizers and poured the last of the champagne in his flute. Those Siu Mai were incredible! He thought. He’d have to order them if he ever used room service here again. That gave him a thought. He picked up the room phone and punched #7.
“Room Service? Yes, I’ve finished my meal. Can you have it cleared away? Fine. Oh, and could you send Chynna to do so? Thank you.”
He sat back and nursed the last of his bubbly while thinking of the shapely tiny Chinese girl.

Cell Death Row, Changi Prison, Sunday, 3:27 PM
Though Barbara Moore appreciated the gentler treatment she was receiving, it could not overcome the looming horror that now overshadowed her mind. In less than five days, she would be executed. She was still unsuccessful at fully wrapping her mind around the end of her life in a few days. She had so many dreams and goals in life that were unfulfilled.
Besides, she wondered, in an almost maudlin way, how she would die? Impalement and Hanging? She knew, pretty well, what hanging was; a drop through a trap door and your neck broke [she shivered at the thought]. Impalement was something of which she had never been aware. It seemed barbaric! How could you be hung and impaled?

Interrogation Room B, CNB Headquarters, Singapore, Sunday 3:28 PM
“Just help yourself then. Admit that Barbara Moore sold you drugs.” Amanda felt his hand caress her belly.
None of the men in the room noticed that Amanda’s right hand extended, fingers flat, like taking an oath.
“I can’t admit that. It never happened.”
“I am so sorry, girl. You have made a very foolish choice. Let me introduce Manuel Santiago.” A small older man leaned over Amanda from the opposite side as the Deputy. “Manuel came to Singapore in 1990 from Argentina, where he worked for the state security forces under a Coronel Manuel Rodríguez. When his talents were no longer wanted there, the Central Narcotics Bureau recognized his abilities and hired him as an interrogator. Everyone here calls him the “electrician.” You’ll soon learn why. Manuel, if you please.”
Si, Diputado Williams,” said the little man in a thick South American accent. “I have taken the liberty to wire up many of the restraints to cover much of her body.” He said the word ‘body’ with a slight tightness in his voice. “With your aprobación, I will now attach the direct contacts, both externally and internally.”

We find an indirect reference to an old friend of my readers.

Seratus Tujuh – Four Days 20.75 hours

[Redacted] Condominium Project, Geylang, Sunday 3:15 PM

Jack Frost sat in his balcony, letting the Sunday afternoon Singapore heat bake into his body. He had discovered that the deep heat did wonders for his advancing joint discomforts. He was getting old, he admitted. This case with Moore would be his last. His decades of detective work had been very rewarding, but now was the time to end it.
He nursed his one and only G&T of the day (his limit since reopening the case) and listened to the constant and comical chatter of the street vendors below. Tomorrow, he and Musa would learn where the evidence would lead them. That was the easy part. Then they would likely have to go up against some of the most ruthless and powerful officials of the Republic. The thought, rather than frightening Frost, energized him.
“That’ll be fine, love,” he murmured to himself. “Go out in one last affray!”

Interrogation Room B, CNB Headquarters, Singapore, Sunday 3:16 PM
Just after 3:15, the door to the interrogation room opened, and persons could be heard entering.
Then a voice, the Deputy, Amanda thought, “Let her see.”
The fetid hood was removed, and Amanda took a deep breath of fresh air. Bright lights were strategically mounted on the ceiling to illuminate the victim’s face and body. As usual, these blinded the girl for a little while. As her eyes adjusted, she could see that she was in a different room than before. A bit smaller, still dazzlingly white, with most walls bare except one which was covered with computer screens and other electronics. Other than a few folding chairs, the only furniture in the room was the bed she was lying on.
It wasn’t really a bed, just a steel bedframe. It had cross slats of steel and various anchors for attaching restraints. Amanda couldn’t look around with her head restrained, but she could tell there were about a half-dozen people in the room.

Then the Deputy leaned over her, smiling.
“My dear Amanda, I hope you’ve used your rest today to come to your senses. Your conviction and sentencing this morning should have finally convinced you that this is a grave matter. You are facing a horrific death in less than five days.”
“Please,” the girl begged, “I never meant to do anything wrong! Just a few uppers! Please, I don’t want to die!
“Of course you don’t, my dear,” said Williams, softly stroking her cheek. “Nor do you want to go through more pain. However, if you don’t cooperate, both will happen to you.“
“Please, please, please,” Amanda repeated over and over.
“Hush now, my girl,” Keefer said in a soothing voice,” his hand drifted to her shoulders and upper chest. “I can still help you. If you cooperate, I’m sure I can get the sentence reduced to just some jail time. I might even be able to arrange for you to be sent back to the States in no time at all. But you have to work with me. Don’t make us have to hurt your sweet little body anymore.”
“Oh, God! Please don’t hurt me anymore. I can’t stand it!”
“Just help yourself then. Admit that Barbara Moore sold you drugs.” his touch drifted down her flank.
Amanda took a deep breath. The Deputy had made the situation painfully obvious. Accuse Moore and avoid more torture, save her own life, and maybe be freed. The nineteen-year-old had already suffered too much. She wasn’t sure how much more she could take. As she took another deep breath, the muscles of her midsection screamed in pain. It was just more than could be expected of anyone, she thought.

Marina Bay Sands Singapore, Sunday 3:25 PM
Jeffrey finished the appetizers and poured the last of the champagne in his flute. Those Siu Mai were incredible! He thought. He’d have to order them if he ever used room service here again. That gave him a thought. He picked up the room phone and punched #7.
“Room Service? Yes, I’ve finished my meal. Can you have it cleared away? Fine. Oh, and could you send Chynna to do so? Thank you.”
He sat back and nursed the last of his bubbly while thinking of the shapely tiny Chinese girl.

Cell Death Row, Changi Prison, Sunday, 3:27 PM
Though Barbara Moore appreciated the gentler treatment she was receiving, it could not overcome the looming horror that now overshadowed her mind. In less than five days, she would be executed. She was still unsuccessful at fully wrapping her mind around the end of her life in a few days. She had so many dreams and goals in life that were unfulfilled.
Besides, she wondered, in an almost maudlin way, how she would die? Impalement and Hanging? She knew, pretty well, what hanging was; a drop through a trap door and your neck broke [she shivered at the thought]. Impalement was something of which she had never been aware. It seemed barbaric! How could you be hung and impaled?

Interrogation Room B, CNB Headquarters, Singapore, Sunday 3:28 PM
“Just help yourself then. Admit that Barbara Moore sold you drugs.” Amanda felt his hand caress her belly.
None of the men in the room noticed that Amanda’s right hand extended, fingers flat, like taking an oath.
“I can’t admit that. It never happened.”
“I am so sorry, girl. You have made a very foolish choice. Let me introduce Manuel Santiago.” A small older man leaned over Amanda from the opposite side as the Deputy. “Manuel came to Singapore in 1990 from Argentina, where he worked for the state security forces under a Coronel Manuel Rodríguez. When his talents were no longer wanted there, the Central Narcotics Bureau recognized his abilities and hired him as an interrogator. Everyone here calls him the “electrician.” You’ll soon learn why. Manuel, if you please.”
Si, Diputado Williams,” said the little man in a thick South American accent. “I have taken the liberty to wire up many of the restraints to cover much of her body.” He said the word ‘body’ with a slight tightness in his voice. “With your aprobación, I will now attach the direct contacts, both externally and internally.”
The anticipation over Amanda's 'lighting up' is so erotically charged, I love it!

And I see Jeffrey's mind is on his work - like always

That’s a question I keep asking myself. :confused:
Well if you expect a large impaling stake this could be difficult. However, T.H. Tree has a devise that could fit in your tight little that won't kill you but you'll know it's there...
pear.jpg
By the way, he only does short drop hangings. None of this 'neck breaking' stuff...

Back
Top Bottom