Imprisonment and Execution in Modern Singapore Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga

Go to CruxDreams.com
It has been a long while, but we finally get the emotional reunion between Barbara and Jeffrey.

Seratus Enam Belas– Four Days 2.75 hours

Hallway, Changi Prison, Singapore, Monday 9:11 AM
Jeffrey staggered out of the Commandant’s office in a daze, to be greeted by Mamat’s assistant in the anteroom. He, in turn, led the lawyer out into the hallway to take him to meet with his client, Barbara Moore.
Hodges’ mind, still foggy from the crazy rushed morning, was frantically trying to process the disaster that had overtaken him. He seemed to have made a mistake in accepting Charlotte’s ‘gratitude.’ Now, Bin Osman had him under his thumb. He had no choice but to drop the whole abuse complaint. Barbara would be at the jailors’ mercy until her execution on Friday.
Jeffrey succeeded somewhat in consoling himself, hoping that Josephine would recommend mercy to the Cabinet. As Minister of Home Affairs, her opinion would be guaranteed to sway that body. Plus, he had the Ambassador’s good offices to help with the President. Yes, he told himself. I have good news for Barbara.
As Hodges walked uncertainly down the hallway, he was trying to frame words to gently indicate to Barbara that his attempts to use her revelations to help her had not been entirely successful. There was, of course, no need to tell her the whole story. That would just needlessly upset her pretty little head. Suddenly, Hodges was thankful for the high-security interview setup at Changi. It would place him and Barbara in separate rooms, conversing via video and audio feed with a time delay. He was grateful that this setup would limit the ability of Barbara to dig deeper into what had just happened.
Jeffrey sighed. He had come up short in helping Barbara with her treatment in prison. But that was really a minor issue. He had saved his marriage and career. And he had high hopes that his other actions would save Barb’s life.

Observation Room, Changi Prison, Monday 9:12 AM
As the assistant ushered him into the observation room, Jeffrey was surprised to see Barbara there, in person. She was naked and chained to a chair with her arms pulled down behind the chair back, and her legs strapped wide open. She wore a collar with metal rings and had a dog leash attached. Three guards were standing behind her. He recognized the center guard as Awang, the chief guard at the canings. He was unable to fully take it all in, including that he was allowed in the same room as a naked, sexy Moore, before she exploded in a volcanic torrent of abuse:

“You God-damn moron! You fucking Idiot! Can’t you keep your dick in your pants? How could you fuck with the slut, Charlotte, when it could endanger my life? Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! YOU FUCKING FOOL!!!!” Moore spat out her abuse on Hodges.
Barbara’s rant went on much longer and farther than I have reported. She used several terms with which the writer is unfamiliar and urged Jeffrey to undertake certain acts, which, in at least two cases, appear to be anatomically impossible.
Once her initial verbal assault on her lawyer wound down, she sat, pouting as he tried in vain to justify his actions. Every few moments, she would scream out - Fuck! Or Shit! or Bastard!
Jeffrey, totally unprepared for this situation, stammered that he had hoped to get additional evidence from Charlotte to back up Barb’s claims. But the trustee had forced him, against his will, into the sexual contact.
At that, the fiery brunette again exploded even louder than before. “FORCED YOU????? “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” screamed Barbara at Jeffrey. “You expect me to believe that? FORCED YOU? To whip her tits bloody? You shit-brained, lying, idiot! Do you think at all? Or do you follow your dick everywhere? Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! You played right into their trap. I took a big risk getting the information to you, and you just pissed it all away! And it was all because you think with your fucking dick! Cut it off! Here let me. I’ll bite it off for you,” Barbara said with venom, showing her teeth. “You’ll be a better lawyer. Come on – everyone else shoves their dick in my mouth without an invitation. I’ll give you a blow job you’ll never forget. Your LAST one!”

Jeffrey shivered at the threat and his client's extreme bitterness. Try as he might, he made no progress in calming Moore. After several minutes, he checked his watch. God, No, he thought. I’m going to be late to meet Amanda!
After more futile efforts to communicate rationally with his client, Jeffrey was forced to excuse himself.
“I’m sorry, Barbara, but I need to go help Amanda; she’s been arrested.”
“AMANDA! Right, Hodges! I’m stuck in this hell-hole, facing a death sentence, and you have to run off to hold the slutty cheerleader’s hand! Did she get picked up streetwalking? That must be the only thing that empty-headed whore knows! Does she did ‘splits’ for you, you bastard? Do cheerleaders know unique blow jobs? Does the little tramp put out as good as Charlotte?”
Jeffrey moved sheepishly to the door. As he retreated from the room, he heard Barb’s angry words following him,

“Do you whip her tiny breasts, too?”

Chief Inspector’s Office, Parliamentary Guards HQ, Monday, 9:25 AM
Jack Frost stuck his head in the door and was warmly greeted by Chief Inspector, Musa bin Ibrahim.
“Come, in, my friend. Some coffee? I have some fine Arabian already made.”
”That would be lovely,” Jack replied. “A proper change after standard police battery acid coffee.” Musa buzzed his assistant and ordered a fresh cup.
“Any word?” asked Frost with a hopeful smile.
“I have been promised all results and backup documentation before noon.”
“That will just have to do then,” commented Frost, noticing Musa’s very shapely assistant come with his coffee. He avoided staring, but only with great effort. After waiting for her to close the door, he asked, “How did you get such a bird?”
“The luck of the draw. I just came in one day, and Aakriti was there at the desk. She is a sweet bit of eye-candy, isn’t she? The name in Tamil means ‘shape.’ Appropriate, isn’t it?”
“Without a doubt, Luv. You’re a bachelor, you told me. Ever make a play for her?”
“Don’t I wish! But that would be most improper for a superior to make a ‘play’ for his assistant. Disgusting, in fact!”
“Couldn’t agree more, Luv.” He held up his mug, “But I’ll drink to eye-candy!”

Observation Room, Changi Prison, Monday 9:28 AM
Barbara continued to spew venom at Jeffrey even after the door closed behind him. As she ran out of vile epithets, she realized that Imran and another guard had moved to stand, menacingly, in front of her. It took only a moment more for Barbara to observe, with horror, that they had taken out their truncheons.

“ ‘Get me out of this stinking shithole!’ That doesn’t sound as if you appreciate all we do for you.” sneered Imran.

“Oh, my God! I didn’t mean that! It just came out. Please, I’m sorry!”

Taxi leaving Changi Prison, Singapore, Monday 9:31 AM
Jeffrey looked anxiously at his watch. The traffic was hellish. He was going to be late for meeting Amanda at the Central Narcotics Bureau. He pulled out his phone and turned it on. He needed to call Trixia and have her get in touch with Deputy Director Williams and advise him that Hodges would be late. He felt an obligation to the man; he had watched out for poor Amanda over the weekend.
When the phone opened up, Jeffrey saw three phone messages from Trixie marked urgent. He called her immediately.
“Oh, Mr. Hodges. An envelope from the CNB was delivered to you yesterday at 6 AM.”
“What? Why wasn’t I told?”
“It wasn’t marked urgent. Just personal and important. You know the weekend staff here. The receptionist simply logged it in and placed it in your mailbox.”
“Shit. What’s in it?”
“I took the liberty, sir, of opening it. I am your confidential secretary, after all.”
“Yes, quite right, Trixie. What does it say?”
“It says that Amanda Jones was to be put o trial at 10 AM, Sunday, yesterday, for drug-dealing and other charges. It invites you to appear in her defense.”
“No way! They had the trial, and I wasn’t there!”
“So it seems, sir.”
“Read me the whole piece, slowly. Driver, please get me to the CNB as quickly as possible. Trixie, go ahead,”
As Trixie read the notice and charges, Jeffrey’s heart sank even lower.
Finally! Hodges realises what complete incompetent he's been - but will anything he can do now be 'too little too late'?
Great read as always PrPr

Having seen Charlotte`s perky tits laced,
Barb`s trust in Jeffrey was sorely misplaced.
Her use of blasphemy and scatology is super,
Barb can curse and swear like a trooper.
As for Jeffrey, the incompetent, philandering fool,
Given the chance, she`d shorten the length of his tool.
But calling Changi a shithole again,
Could cause her a great deal more pain.

Today: Barbara seems to be in trouble again (so what else is new?); we learn more about the Draconian drug laws of the diminutive Republic; Jeffrey's losing streak seems to continue.

Seratus Tujuh Belas– Four Days 2.25 hours

Observation Room, Changi Prison, Monday 9:29 AM
“Do you remember, Miss Moore,” asked Imran with a grin, “what I said we’d do to you if you ever made complaints to someone outside about your treatment?”
“Oh, God! Please no! I never…”
“But you did. We just heard you say to Hodges that those lying slanders against Changi came from you.”
“No! I’m sorry. I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to - No! Please, please don’t hurt me!”
The two men smiled and stepped closer to the chained girl, stroking their truncheons like thick, hard cocks.

Holding Cell CNB Headquarters, Monday 9:40 AM
Amanda had hardly changed position since the guards had dumped her on the cot the previous evening. Despite the intense pain she had been in, her exhaustion and prior lack of sleep had allowed the girl to rest reasonably well most of the night. By dawn, her physical discomforts had woken her, and she only fitfully dozed after that.
The nightmares of her sleep merged seamlessly into the pain and mental anguish of her situation in the morning. The burns and other injuries of the electricity were already beginning to fade with twelve hours of rest. But the damages to her cunt and anus were still genuine. The guards had thrown some dirty rags to her last night. When she was awake, she’d used these to mop the discharge from her ravaged orifices.

Amanda’s blurred mind was torn this morning in two directions. The reality was sinking in that she was condemned to death. There seemed no way around it, and it terrified the young girl. Where was Jeffrey? Why wasn’t he at her trial when she needed him?
Then Amanda’s tendency to see the best in everyone took hold. Jeffrey was probably working day and night to save Barbara. And he had to do it without Amanda’s help. And all because of her stupid mistake! He would be here soon, she was sure. He would have her case appealed and at least reduce the punishment. She felt a wave of guilt for expecting him to rush to her aid when he had to support Miss Moore single-handed.
Thinking of Barbara Moore, Amanda’s mind moved on to the interrogation of the last several days. She had not broken or betrayed her friend. She hoped that Miss Moore, if she learned of it, would approve of her endurance. Of course, her idol would have resisted far better than she had. Amanda chuckled to herself when imagining how Barbara would have been defiant, spewing insults and obscenities that those cruel men. Jones winced at the pain in her midsection caused by the laugh. But she thought, maybe, she had been just a little, a very little, like that remarkable woman.

Deputy Director’s Office, CNB, Monday, 10:15 AM
The intercom on Williams desk sprang to life.
“A Mr. Jeffrey Hodges is here to here you, Deputy Director.”
Keefer looked at his desk clock – half an hour late. So much for Hodges’ deep concern for his client.
“Please send him in, Grace. Oh. Also, tell Hoa to get Miss Jones to the interview room.”
“Yes, Deputy.”

Hodges and Williams had only spoken briefly on the phone on Friday and never met face to face. As Jeffrey entered the office, Williams was struck by how handsome the man was and, even more, by how disheveled he was. His hair was wild, and he had a one or two-day growth of beard. Clearly, Hodges hadn’t showered or shaved in over a day! His shirt and suit were rumpled and wilted and looked like he’d slept in them. Keefer marveled as the slovenly appearance of a top lawyer from the US Embassy?

“Welcome, Mr. Hodges. Please, have a seat.”
“Thank you, Deputy Director Williams. I…”
“Please. Please, call me Keefer. May I call you Jeffrey?”
“My. Well, yes, thank you…Keefer. As I was about to say, I apologize for being late. Matters with another client detained me.”
“Perfectly alright, Jeffrey. These things happen.”
“Keefer, I must say that I was most distressed this morning to find a notice from you that Amanda might go on trial yesterday. As I only received it this morning, it seems fair…”
“I’m sorry to interrupt again, Jeffrey, but it was delivered to your office by bonded messenger at 6:01 Sunday morning. I have here the receipt acknowledgment signed by the receptionist at the Embassy. Do you wish to see it?”
“No. No, that won’t be necessary. I don’t dispute that you delivered it. It’s just that with me not getting the notice and not being here, surely there wasn’t a trial without Amanda’s lawyer present?”
“Surely there was, Jeffrey. Singapore drug laws allow a trail to be scheduled as soon as eighteen hours after a confession is obtained, and that was done here. I phoned your office on Saturday and received no answer. I left a message. Didn’t you get it?”
“No. Er, I mean, yes, but only this morning.”
“That, unfortunately, is your problem, not mine. The law also required service of notice in person at the registered business address, with receipt signed at least three hours before the trial. Since I couldn’t reach you by phone, we went to the extra effort of that. The receipt is just a minute short of four hours ahead. I assured you, Jeffrey, that I would look after your intern. Because of that, we bent over backward to give her and you every change allowed by the law. I can promise you that everything in this case was done strictly by the book.”

Hodges had a sinking feeling that kept growing. “But, surely, without me there, the judge delayed the proceeding.”
“That issue was raised, and the law gives the judge that discretion.”
Finally, sighed Hodges. Some good news!
“However, he ruled that adequate notice had been given and proceeded with the trial.”
“No! That’s not possible. What? How? I don’t understand.”
“Amanda Jones was given a full and fair trial under the drug offense statutes of the Republic of Singapore. It was completed with a final verdict and sentencing.”
“Oh, my God. I…I don’t know. How? What happened?”
“I took the time to have a complete transcript produced by the court clerk, and here is your certified copy. Since you were not present, we have waived the usual S$75 fee.” Keefer handed Jeffrey a folder with the transcript. “Please feel free to review. I can do a little paperwork if you wish to do so before you see your client.”

“Yes. Please. Thank you,” stuttered Jeffrey as he opened and began to skim rapidly through the many pages. He read the report with an increasing sense of dread and horror. The trial was manifestly unfair without a defense attorney, but that was not open to dispute. The prosecution’s case seemed ironclad. When he read the attached confession and recognized Amanda’s signature, it ultimately removed any doubt of her guilt. How had she been so stupid to buy any drugs? All to stay awake and help Barbara. If he had only known, he would have told her to go home and get some sleep!
The prosecution and judge seemed to paint an overly negative picture of sweet Amanda, but there was nothing to dispute on a factual basis. As he worked toward the end, he felt the ax about to fall. There it was, “guilty” on all counts. Then the sentence. Oh, My God! Hanging and impalement, this Friday, just four days from now!
Jeffrey felt faint for a moment and then turned to Keefer.

“This is much too harsh for Amanda.”
“I’m sorry, Jeffrey. But it is the judge’s verdict.”
“How – how do I appeal?”
“Oh. Didn’t you know? There are no appeals from drug trafficking convictions. The sentence will be carried out on Friday without any review.”

Last edited:
Today we learn more about the Draconian drug laws of the diminutive Republic. .Jeffrey's losing streak seems to continue.

Seratus Tujuh Belas– Four Days 2.25 hours

Observation Room, Changi Prison, Monday 9:29 AM
“Do you remember, Miss Moore,” asked Imran with a grin, “what I said we’d do to you if you ever made complaints to someone outside about your treatment?”
“Oh, God! Please no! I never…”
“But you did. We just heard you say to Hodges that those lying slanders against Changi came from you.”
“No! I’m sorry. I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to - No! Please, please don’t hurt me!”
The two men smiled and stepped closer to the chained girl, stroking their truncheons like thick, hard cocks.

Holding Cell CNB Headquarters, Monday 9:40 AM
Amanda had hardly changed position since the guards had dumped her on the cot the previous evening. Despite the intense pain she had been in, her exhaustion and prior lack of sleep had allowed the girl to rest reasonably well most of the night. By dawn, her physical discomforts had woken her, and she only fitfully dozed after that.
The nightmares of her sleep merged seamlessly into the pain and mental anguish of her situation in the morning. The burns and other injuries of the electricity were already beginning to fade with twelve hours of rest. But the damages to her cunt and anus were still genuine. The guards had thrown some dirty rags to her last night. When she was awake, she’d used these to mop the discharge from her ravaged orifices.

Amanda’s blurred mind was torn this morning in two directions. The reality was sinking in that she was condemned to death. There seemed no way around it, and it terrified the young girl. Where was Jeffrey? Why wasn’t he at her trial when she needed him?
Then Amanda’s tendency to see the best in everyone took hold. Jeffrey was probably working day and night to save Barbara. And he had to do it without Amanda’s help. And all because of her stupid mistake! He would be here soon, she was sure. He would have her case appealed and at least reduce the punishment. She felt a wave of guilt for expecting him to rush to her aid when he had to support Miss Moore single-handed.
Thinking of Barbara Moore, Amanda’s mind moved on to the interrogation of the last several days. She had not broken or betrayed her friend. She hoped that Miss Moore, if she learned of it, would approve of her endurance. Of course, her idol would have resisted far better than she had. Amanda chuckled to herself when imagining how Barbara would have been defiant, spewing insults and obscenities that those cruel men. Jones winced at the pain in her midsection caused by the laugh. But she thought, maybe, she had been just a little, a very little, like that remarkable woman.

Deputy Director’s Office, CNB, Monday, 10:15 AM
The intercom on Williams desk sprang to life.
“A Mr. Jeffrey Hodges is here to here you, Deputy Director.”
Keefer looked at his desk clock – half an hour late. So much for Hodges’ deep concern for his client.
“Please send him in, Grace. Oh. Also, tell Hoa to get Miss Jones to the interview room.”
“Yes, Deputy.”

Hodges and Williams had only spoken briefly on the phone on Friday and never met face to face. As Jeffrey entered the office, Williams was struck by how handsome the man was and, even more, by how disheveled he was. His hair was wild, and he had a one or two-day growth of beard. Clearly, Hodges hadn’t showered or shaved in over a day! His shirt and suit were rumpled and wilted and looked like he’d slept in them. Keefer marveled as the slovenly appearance of a top lawyer from the US Embassy?

“Welcome, Mr. Hodges. Please, have a seat.”
“Thank you, Deputy Director Williams. I…”
“Please. Please, call me Keefer. May I call you Jeffrey?”
“My. Well, yes, thank you…Keefer. As I was about to say, I apologize for being late. Matters with another client detained me.”
“Perfectly alright, Jeffrey. These things happen.”
“Keefer, I must say that I was most distressed this morning to find a notice from you that Amanda might go on trial yesterday. As I only received it this morning, it seems fair…”
“I’m sorry to interrupt again, Jeffrey, but it was delivered to your office by bonded messenger at 6:01 Sunday morning. I have here the receipt acknowledgment signed by the receptionist at the Embassy. Do you wish to see it?”
“No. No, that won’t be necessary. I don’t dispute that you delivered it. It’s just that with me not getting the notice and not being here, surely there wasn’t a trial without Amanda’s lawyer present?”
“Surely there was, Jeffrey. Singapore drug laws allow a trail to be scheduled as soon as eighteen hours after a confession is obtained, and that was done here. I phoned your office on Saturday and received no answer. I left a message. Didn’t you get it?”
“No. Er, I mean, yes, but only this morning.”
“That, unfortunately, is your problem, not mine. The law also required service of notice in person at the registered business address, with receipt signed at least three hours before the trial. Since I couldn’t reach you by phone, we went to the extra effort of that. The receipt is just a minute short of four hours ahead. I assured you, Jeffrey, that I would look after your intern. Because of that, we bent over backward to give her and you every change allowed by the law. I can promise you that everything in this case was done strictly by the book.”

Hodges had a sinking feeling that kept growing. “But, surely, without me there, the judge delayed the proceeding.”
“That issue was raised, and the law gives the judge that discretion.”
Finally, sighed Hodges. Some good news!
“However, he ruled that adequate notice had been given and proceeded with the trial.”
“No! That’s not possible. What? How? I don’t understand.”
“Amanda Jones was given a full and fair trial under the drug offense statutes of the Republic of Singapore. It was completed with a final verdict and sentencing.”
“Oh, my God. I…I don’t know. How? What happened?”
“I took the time to have a complete transcript produced by the court clerk, and here is your certified copy. Since you were not present, we have waived the usual S$75 fee.” Keefer handed Jeffrey a folder with the transcript. “Please feel free to review. I can do a little paperwork if you wish to do so before you see your client.”

“Yes. Please. Thank you,” stuttered Jeffrey as he opened and began to skim rapidly through the many pages. He read the report with an increasing sense of dread and horror. The trial was manifestly unfair without a defense attorney, but that was not open to dispute. The prosecution’s case seemed ironclad. When he read the attached confession and recognized Amanda’s signature, it ultimately removed any doubt of her guilt. How had she been so stupid to buy any drugs? All to stay awake and help Barbara. If he had only known, he would have told her to go home and get some sleep!
The prosecution and judge seemed to paint an overly negative picture of sweet Amanda, but there was nothing to dispute on a factual basis. As he worked toward the end, he felt the ax about to fall. There it was, “guilty” on all counts. Then the sentence. Oh, My God! Hanging and impalement, this Friday, just four days from now!
Jeffrey felt faint for a moment and then turned to Keefer.

“This is much too harsh for Amanda.”
“I’m sorry, Jeffrey. But it is the judge’s verdict.”
“How – how do I appeal?”
“Oh. Didn’t you know? There are no appeals from drug trafficking convictions. The sentence will be carried out on Friday without any review.”
PrPr's prose is of such a great quality all of the time, but I find the phrase "... mop the discharge from her ravaged orifices ..." To be one of his most provocative yet! Great stuff as always!

With Jeffrey`s incompetence now fully revealed,
The fate of our girls would appear to be sealed.
For her complaints Barb`s to be beaten again,
Is it to be the truncheon ,or maybe the cane.
Her appointment with Jo could be interesting too,
If she`s not back in the care of young Dr. Liu.
If Musa and Frost wish to stay in the race,
They must certainly step up the pace.

Barbara gets her promised reward; more nails in Amanda's coffin; Josephine delays her rendezvous; a veiled threat for Chunhua?

Seratus Empat Belas– Four Days 1.6 hours

Observation Room, Changi Prison, Monday 10:20 AM
Half an hour later, Imran and his fellow had completed their methodical work.
“That should be enough for now to teach the bitch a lesson,” Awang sneered.

In truth, looking at Barbara’s condition, most would say it was much more than enough. Deep bruises from the hardwood batons decorated much of her body. Her arms and thighs had received numerous blows, carefully measured as not to break bones, but hard enough to cause significant pain. Her flanks, belly, and breasts sported many welts and contusions. Moore’s head lolled on her chest, drool and vomit dripping from her mouth and blood from a cut lip. They hadn’t hit her in the face – ‘don’t spoil the merchandise”, Imran had said. But she had bit her lip at one point from the pain.
The bruising of Barb’s ribs made breathing difficult. A few soft groans of ‘No’ and ‘Please’ escaped her lips.

“Mahmoud,” Imran indicated the man who had assisted in the beating. “Go tell the Doctor to come here. She has a little patch-work to do.”
The chief guard turned to the other man and said, “Let’s slide her hips up to the front of the seat, and you hold her legs open.”
When Barbara’s pussy was open and exposed on the chair, Imran knelt between her spayed legs. “I promised you something else, bitch, if you blabbed,” he said, with an evil grin. He lifted her chin so she would look at him as he held his baton in front of her face. “I promised you would get to know my friend here, intimately. I always keep my promises!”
He moved the blunt end of his truncheon to her open slit while wrapping his other arm around her hips for leverage.
“God, NO!” Barbara said in hoarse protest. Not that!”
“Here it comes, bitch! Get ready. This is going to be some amazing sex. Even for a slut like you!”
Despite her fatigue from the beating, Barbara’s scream was ear-shattering!

Holding Cell CNB Headquarters, Monday 10:23 AM
The guards burst into Amanda’s cell.
“Get up, princess. No more lying around for you. You’ve got a busy day ahead of you.”
Amanda sat up painfully. Almost twelve hours of rest had helped, but her injuries were still sore.
“Can I have some breakfast?” She hadn’t eaten since a light meal at lunch the day before.
“No time for that, princess. Too busy here and then getting you off to prison. You can ask for food at Changi. Now, here, put these on.” They tossed her one of her semi-sheer hot-pink silk blouses with the buttons removed and a pink miniskirt. After she had put those on, they added an orange prison one-piece jumpsuit with “Prisoner CNB” in large letters on the front and back. She was told to put that on over the others. Amanda was comforted to be dressed modestly for the first time since her arrest.
Sergeant Hoa entered and examined his prisoner. Pronouncing her presentable, he had her cuffed, shackled, and hooded and led from the cell.

Commandant’s Office Changi Prison, Singapore, Monday 10:29 AM
Phone call: - MBO:
Hello, First Minister. How are you this morning? I hope the new week finds you well.
Of course. Really? I’m sure your official duties must be very taxing.
That will be fine. As it happens, Miss Moore will be a bit indisposed this afternoon. A delay might be a good idea.
Tomorrow morning? Yes, that should work. How would 10:00 fit in your schedule?
Fine. Miss Moore will be prepared and waiting for you in one of our guest rooms with a pair of senior, highly-reliable guards. Oh Yes. See you tomorrow. Good Bye.

Intercon to anteroom:
Phil. Get me Rut Betar-Gisber on the phone. I have a matter to discuss.

Deputy Director’s Office, CNB, Monday, 10:32 AM
Jeffrey sat in stunned silence for a moment. When he found his voice, he cried out his horror. “You’ve got to be kidding! No appeal? How can that be?”
Williams spoke kindly and handed Hodges a set of papers.
“I anticipated that you seemed unfamiliar with our drug laws. Therefore, I had my assistant prepare copies of the relevant passages. I encourage you to read them.”
In a daze, Jeffrey glanced through the legal references. He was too stunned to think clearly. Amanda was condemned to death! And there was no appeal!
The papers had the relevant passages highlighted, and it did appear that appeals were explicitly excluded.
“There is nothing that can be done to save her?” Jeffrey asked in almost a whine.
“Unless you can get the President to step in and issue a pardon. But that is a very long shot.”

Hodges had to fight hard not to break down and sob. On top of the complete failure of his efforts on Barb’s behalf, he now seemed to have failed Amanda so severely that she would also be cruelly executed.

“Would you like to see your client now? We are on a tight schedule. She must be delivered to Death Row at Changi Prison before noon. With you showing up so late, we are getting most tight on time.”
“Yes, please. Yes, I would!”
“Fine. It will be by remote, high-security connection.” Williams pressed his intercom.
“Yes, Sir?” came the disembodied voice.
“Please have an agent come here to escort Mr. Hodges to the attorney interview room.”
“At once.”
The Deputy Director rose and extended his hand. Jeffrey staggered to his feet and grasped the hand to keep his balance.
“I am sorry to meet you under such unfortunate circumstances. I hope you will be able to help your client prepare for her fate.”
Jeffrey murmured some thanks and turned, zombie-like toward the door.

Observation Room, Changi Prison, Monday 10:31 AM
Dr. Liú entered the observation room to find Barbara Moore, fastened to a chair with Imran and another guard standing behind her. The chief guard was smiling and whipping his truncheon with a cloth. The cloth showed red bloodstains.
Looking at Barbara, Chunhua gasped at the many wounds and contusions. The prisoner had suffered a vicious beating, the Doctor knew. She also noted blood on her labia. After a quick exam, she said, “I need to get her back to the infirmary for treatment.”
“Fine doctor,” said Imran stooping and removing Barb’s shackles.
“I believe I should report her injuries to the Commandant. That seems to have been out of line,” gesturing to Barb's bleeding vagina.
“Suit yourself, Doctor. I’m sure bin Osman would love to hear your advocacy for Miss Moore.” Chunhua thought that she heard something sinister in the chief guard’s remark, but she had no idea what it could be. Instead, she concentrated on getting Barbara safely to the infirmary with minimum pain.

Last edited:
Barbara gets her promised reward; more nails in Amanda's coffin; Josephine delays her rendezvous; a veiled threat for Chunhua?

Seratus Empat Belas– Four Days 1.6 hours

Observation Room, Changi Prison, Monday 10:20 AM
Half an hour later, Imran and his fellow had completed their methodical work.
“That should be enough for now to teach the bitch a lesson,” Awang sneered.

In truth, looking at Barbara’s condition, most would say it was much more than enough. Deep bruises from the hardwood batons decorated much of her body. Her arms and thighs had received numerous blows, carefully measured as not to break bones, but hard enough to cause significant pain. Her flanks, belly, and breasts sported many welts and contusions. Moore’s head lolled on her chest, drool and vomit dripping from her mouth and blood from a cut lip. They hadn’t hit her in the face – ‘don’t spoil the merchandise”, Imran had said. But she had bit her lip at one point from the pain.
The bruising of Barb’s ribs made breathing difficult. A few soft groans of ‘No’ and ‘Please’ escaped her lips.

“Mahmoud,” Imran indicated the man who had assisted in the beating. “Go tell the Doctor to come here. She has a little patch-work to do.”
The chief guard turned to the other man and said, “Let’s slide her hips up to the front of the seat, and you hold her legs open.”
When Barbara’s pussy was open and exposed on the chair, Imran knelt between her spayed legs. “I promised you something else, bitch, if you blabbed,” he said, with an evil grin. He lifted her chin so she would look at him as he held his baton in front of her face. “I promised you would get to know my friend here, intimately. I always keep my promises!”
He moved the blunt end of his truncheon to her open slit while wrapping his other arm around her hips for leverage.
“God, NO!” Barbara said in hoarse protest. Not that!”
“Here it comes, bitch! Get ready. This is going to be some amazing sex. Even for a slut like you!”
Despite her fatigue from the beating, Barbara’s scream was ear-shattering!

Holding Cell CNB Headquarters, Monday 10:23 AM
The guards burst into Amanda’s cell.
“Get up, princess. No more lying around for you. You’ve got a busy day ahead of you.”
Amanda sat up painfully. Almost twelve hours of rest had helped, but her injuries were still sore.
“Can I have some breakfast?” She hadn’t eaten since a light meal at lunch the day before.
“No time for that, princess. Too busy here and then getting you off to prison. You can ask for food at Changi. Now, here, put these on.” They tossed her one of her semi-sheer hot-pink silk blouses with the buttons removed and a pink miniskirt. After she had put those on, they added an orange prison one-piece jumpsuit with “Prisoner CNB” in large letters on the front and back. She was told to put that on over the others. Amanda was comforted to be dressed modestly for the first time since her arrest.
Sergeant Hoa entered and examined his prisoner. Pronouncing her presentable, he had her cuffed, shackled, and hooded and led from the cell.

Commandant’s Office Changi Prison, Singapore, Monday 10:29 AM
Phone call: - MBO:
Hello, First Minister. How are you this morning? I hope the new week finds you well.
Of course. Really? I’m sure your official duties must be very taxing.
That will be fine. As it happens, Miss Moore will be a bit indisposed this afternoon. A delay might be a good idea.
Tomorrow morning? Yes, that should work. How would 10:00 fit in your schedule?
Fine. Miss Moore will be prepared and waiting for you in one of our guest rooms with a pair of senior, highly-reliable guards. Oh Yes. See you tomorrow. Good Bye.

Intercon to anteroom:
Phil. Get me Rut Betar-Gisber on the phone. I have a matter to discuss.

Deputy Director’s Office, CNB, Monday, 10:32 AM
Jeffrey sat in stunned silence for a moment. When he found his voice, he cried out his horror. “You’ve got to be kidding! No appeal? How can that be?”
Williams spoke kindly and handed Hodges a set of papers.
“I anticipated that you seemed unfamiliar with our drug laws. Therefore, I had my assistant prepare copies of the relevant passages. I encourage you to read them.”
In a daze, Jeffrey glanced through the legal references. He was too stunned to think clearly. Amanda was condemned to death! And there was no appeal!
The papers had the relevant passages highlighted, and it did appear that appeals were explicitly excluded.
“There is nothing that can be done to save her?” Jeffrey asked in almost a whine.
“Unless you can get the President to step in and issue a pardon. But that is a very long shot.”

Hodges had to fight hard not to break down and sob. On top of the complete failure of his efforts on Barb’s behalf, he now seemed to have failed Amanda so severely that she would also be cruelly executed.

“Would you like to see your client now? We are on a tight schedule. She must be delivered to Death Row at Changi Prison before noon. With you showing up so late, we are getting most tight on time.”
“Yes, please. Yes, I would!”
“Fine. It will be by remote, high-security connection.” Williams pressed his intercom.
“Yes, Sir?” came the disembodied voice.
“Please have an agent come here to escort Mr. Hodges to the attorney interview room.”
“At once.”
The Deputy Director rose and extended his hand. Jeffrey staggered to his feet and grasped the hand to keep his balance.
“I am sorry to meet you under such unfortunate circumstances. I hope you will be able to help your client prepare for her fate.”
Jeffrey murmured some thanks and turned, zombie-like toward the door.

Observation Room, Changi Prison, Monday 10:31 AM
Dr. Liú entered the observation room to find Barbara Moore, fastened to a chair with Imran and another guard standing behind her. The chief guard was smiling and whipping his truncheon with a cloth. The cloth showed red bloodstains.
Looking at Barbara, Chunhua gasped at the many wounds and contusions. The prisoner had suffered a vicious beating, the Doctor knew. She also noted blood on her labia. After a quick exam, she said, “I need to get her back to the infirmary for treatment.”
“Fine doctor,” said Imran stooping and removing Barb’s shackles.
“I believe I should report her injuries to the Commandant. That seems to have been out of line,” gesturing to Barb's bleeding vagina.
“Suit yourself, Doctor. I’m sure bin Osman would love to hear your advocacy for Miss Moore.” Chunhua thought that she heard something sinister in the chief guard’s remark, but she had no idea what it could be. Instead, she concentrated on getting Barbara safely to the infirmary with minimum pain.

Deep bruises decorated much of her body …

Her arms and thighs had received numerous blows …

Her flanks, belly, and breasts sported many welts and contusions …

… head lolled on her chest, drool and vomit dripping from her mouth …

… blood from a cut lip …

Bruising of Barb’s ribs made breathing difficult …

Then Imran said ‘don’t spoil the merchandise’ … too late buddy!

AND …

“I anticipated that you seemed unfamiliar with our drug laws ..” – Hodges has one fundamental aspect to his job – BE FREAKING FAMILIAR WITH THE LAW!

Wonderful PrPr!

Powerful stuff as ever, PrPr, you know how to lay it on!

As Barb`s treatment in Changi got worse,
Chunhua gave Jeffrey chapter and verse.
From Barb`s cell Mamat watched the taped scenes,
So it was obvious who`d spilled the beans.
Dr. Liu was brave, but very unwise,
She could be in for a nasty surprise!
Barb has now realised it was not a smart thing to do,
Suffering internal injuries, beaten black and blue.

Those dreaded words that strike fear and trembling in even the strongest soul:
"I'm having some computer problems." :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
It's not dead, but much trouble and time wasted. I shall be able to post in the morning (I hope), but might miss a few days. Hold on to whatever body part helps soothe you and I shall be back!

Those dreaded words that strike fear and trembling in even the strongest soul:
"I'm having some computer problems." :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
It's not dead, but much trouble and time wasted. I shall be able to post in the morning (I hope), but might miss a few days. Hold on to whatever body part helps soothe you and I shall be back!
Sorry to hear that PrPr - stick with it my friend and we shall all still be here whenever you are able to return!

I've made some progress - still slow - but hopeful (like Amanda)

Another tender reunion, Jeffrey and Amanda:

Seratus Sembilan Belas– Four Days 1.3 hours

Remote Interview Room, CNB, Monday, 10:35 AM
Amanda walked down several halls and through doors until she was brought to a halt. The guards yanked off her hood. She first blinked at the sudden light, and then focused on Sergeant Hoa’s face, just inches from her own.
“You are about to meet your attorney by remote video link. There will be a delay to easily cut it off if you say something we don’t like. Understand?”
Amanda nodded her blonde-bobbed head, her eyes wide open with fear of this man.
“Let me be clear about two things, bitch,” Hoa grabbed handfuls of her hair on both sides to control her head. “You will say nothing about ANY mistreatment here at the CNB. You can say that its been scary being in jail, and you were confused. But not a word about how we interrogated you or any other criticism. Remember that we will cut it off anyway, so don’t even try. Understand?” Amanda nodded.
“Second, if you do make any complaint, not only will we cut it off, but see those guards?” He twisted her head around painfully to look at the two guards. Each was brandishing a black wood truncheon. Hoa forced Amanda’s head back to face him. “If you do, they will beat the living daylights out of you with those batons.”
Amanda shivered. He let go of her head. “Do we have an understanding, bitch?”
Jones nodded and whispered, “Yes, Sir.”

Remote Attorney Interview Room, CNB, Monday, 10:42 AM
Jeffrey wasn’t surprised when he entered the attorney interview room. It was almost identical to the one at Changi. A desk, a monitor and speaker, and a Cam and microphone. Amanda would be led into a distant room, and the conversation handled electronically. There was a three-second delay to adjust to, but otherwise, communication was clear and top-quality. A guard accompanied him and could cut off the feed if he said something improper.

Hodges sat down and waited for his client to appear. It had been a full week since they had seen or spoken.
As he waited, Jeffrey struggled to contain his feelings of guilt. He hadn’t been there for Amanda, and now she was sentenced to death. How could he face the sweet, innocent girl? What excuse could he make?
However, as the moments passed, he found thoughts to justify his actions and excuse his neglect.
He had tried to see her but had been denied. He was overwhelmed with working on Barbara’s case (without Amanda’s help, it should be remembered - she had let him down!) and attending the caning (no matter how unpleasant, he had to be there to observe) and maneuvering to get Josephine's political help with it all. Don’t forget, he told himself, it was Amanda who bought drugs and got herself in this mess. And then she had to go and confess rather than waiting for him. That was why her trial was moved up to Sunday, when Jeffrey was enjoying some well-earned rest! The more he thought, the more it all seemed the fault of his flighty intern.

A moment later, Amanda Jones appeared. Jeffrey’s heart immediately went out to her. She looked so small and scared and helpless - bags under her eyes, tears on her cheeks, her lips trembling. Jeffrey had no suspicion that this was caused by abuse or even neglect. He was assured that Williams had looked after her. Six days alone in custody, a trial and conviction, and a death sentence would upset anyone - especially an innocent, frail girl like Amanda. Jeffrey wanted to take her in his arms and hold her and comfort her. Whisper comforting words to her as he stroked her full ass.
Wait! He told himself to get back to business.

“Oh, Mr. Hodges! I’m so glad to see you.” A small smile came to her lips, and her sky-blue eyes looked longingly at the camera. “Are you OK? I was worried about you when you didn’t come to my trial. Are you alright?”
The question knocked Jeffrey entirely off-balance. With the shock of Amanda’s unappealable sentence from the trial, he was more focused on having an excuse for being too busy making love to Trixie. He hadn’t expected Amanda to be worried about him and his health!
“Oh, no. I’m fine. I’m so sorry I wasn’t here. I should have been here for you! You see, I, uh, I had other, er, yes other pressing matters – work-related matters. I had to attend to several pressing matters”
“Please, Jeffrey. It’s not your fault. I’m sure you have been working every moment with helping Miss Moore. I’m so sorry that I’ve created another concern for you. I have been so worried about Miss Moore and her caning on Friday. Was it as bad as last time? Did she make it through alright?” (It was so much in Amanda’s nature to think about Barbara possible suffering and not complain about her own.)
Jeffrey didn’t want to upset the girl further and said, “It was bad, but not too bad. She’ll be fine.” A voice in his head yelled – that caning almost destroyed her, and she’s dying in four days! She’ll be fine?
“Oh, I’m so glad. Barbara is such a fine woman. Did you know that she’s my hero! That fine woman deserves none of this.”
“Nor do you, dear Amanda.”
“But I do, don’t you see? I was so stupid to try to get uppers to stay awake and work on Moore’s case. I had no way of knowing the girl at the dorm would slip in cocaine instead. I brought all this on myself. I should have talked to you. You would have set me straight.”
“It was just an innocent mistake, Amanda. It’s been blown all out of proportion! Your trial, your sentence…” Jeffrey was unable even to say what confronted her in a few days.
“I deserve to be punished. I trust you to make a fine appeal and at least get it reduced. But I’m ready to take what’s coming to me. A cheerleader stands up to adversity.”
Jeffrey choked on hearing her innocent trust in him and optimism for her fate. He couldn’t break the news to her about the lack of appeal. At least, not right now.
“You are very brave, Amanda. It is wonderful that you keep up your hopes.”

“A person should always be positive,” said Amanda, even with tears running down her cheeks. With her hands cuffed behind her, she wasn’t even able to wipe them away. “In freshman Social Studies in High School, I earned extra credit by memorizing the mottos of each of the fifty states. Do you know what South Carolina’s motto is?”
Jeffrey nodded no, tears running down his cheeks as well. This little girl was so sweet and trusting. Yet she was condemned to be executed brutally in four days.
Dum Spiro Spero! I thought that sounded so cool. Do you know what it means? ‘While I breathe, I hope.’ Those are the words this cheerleader lives by!” Amanda smiled her cheerful, cheerleader smile as tears flowed down her cheeks.

The guard cut off the feed and said, “Time’s up, counselor. We have to transfer her to Changi. You can see her there.”
As the screen went blank, Jeffrey still saw Amanda’s brave, smiling face, and he broke down and sobbed.

Last edited:
Dum Spiro Spero! I thought that sounded so cool. Do you know what it means? ‘While I breathe, I hope.’ Those are the words this cheerleader lives by!” Amanda smiled her cheerful, cheerleader smile as tears flowed down her cheeks.

So maudlin. Is this supposed to bring sentimental tears to our cheeks? :rolleyes:

Geeze!

Jeffrey, realising he`s been so inept,
Almost broke down and nearly wept.
Amanda, who`s been tortured and used as a whore,
Goes to Changi, where there`s a warm welcome in store!
Barb, naked and chained in her cell,
Is badly bruised and feeling unwell.
Let`s hope Musa and Frost aren`t too late
So they can avert their cruel grisly fate.

Back
Top Bottom