Imprisonment and Execution in Modern Singapore Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga

Go to CruxDreams.com
Amanda returns to Changi. This time she experiences an "insider's" perspective:

Seratus Dua Puluh Dua – Three Days 23.8 Hours

Reception Room A, Changi Prison, Monday, 12:09 PM
Commandant Mamat bin Osman stood with Chief Guard Awang and three other guards in the reception room, awaiting their new charge. The door opened, and two CNB agents, holding Amanda by the arms, dragged her with Sergeant Hoa right behind. The Sergeant approached Mamat. “Prisoner Amanda Virginia Jones, 19, delivered to your custody. These papers serve as her transmission. The court order sentencing her, the death warrant signed by the judge and the head of the Central Narcotics Bureau, and the supplement to the sentence from the judge urging special treatment for the prisoner.”

“Thank you, Sergeant,” said Mamat, taking the papers and glancing through them. “I take custody from you.” He looked at Amanda. Her sweet, petite figure was enticingly displayed by the chain bondage.
“You have done a commendable job, Sergeant,” said bin Osman, “gift wrapping this tasty morsel so seductively. Please express my gratitude to Deputy Director Williams.”
“I shall, Commandant. Thank you.”
“Feel free to leave now or to stay awhile and watch her introduction to Changi.” The Commandant flashed a small, knowing smile. Hoa caught it and smiled in return. “We can stay for a bit. My men can always learn from your most professional methods.”
“Very good,” Mamat said. “please,” indicting some chairs, “have a seat.”

“Guards, bring our new visitor to the inspection area.” The guards grabbed Amanda's arms and guided her to the center of the room, where spotlights from all sides were focused.
Commandant bin Osman took his time examining the petite women before him, huddling, hooded, in the intense spotlights. Chained from head to foot, helpless and shivering with fear, she had just the kind of figure that attracted him.
“Remove her hood.” The guards yanked off the cover. After over thirty minutes in the pitch dark and soggy slime of the hood, Amanda squinted her eyes at the bright lights and gasped for fresh air.
“Welcome to Changi, again, Miss Amanda Jones. It has been ten days since we last met at the reception for Barbara Moore’s first caning. I was very charmed by you then. But so much has changed in ten days. Now you are my prisoner and are even more charming presented gift-wrapped in these chains.”
“Remove her chains, slowly, leave on her arm bondage.”
“Please, Mr. Commandant. Please let me…”
Mamay cut her off with a sharp slap across the face.
“I did not ask you to talk, bitch,” he said in his softest, calmest voice. “The first thing you need to learn is your status here in Changi. And that is…” He slapped her hard with his other hand. “…no status at all. You are lower than a piece of excrement on the sole of my boot. Until you execution,” he looked at his watch, “in less than four days from now, you are only something to obey and endure.”

The guards began to remove her chains methodically. It was very like a stripping. When they finished, she stood between the two men, with only handcuffs and the chain binding her forearms back. They replaced the steel collar with a tight leather one and leash attached. With her arms pulled painfully back, the unfastened blouse gaped open, offering tantalizing glimpses of her small bare breasts and flat belly. The mini barely covered the territory between her tummy and her upper thighs.
Mamat gently put his fingers under her small chin and raised her head to face him. “Judge Kann asked that I supervise your stay here. As I said, you will be enjoying our hospitality for the next four days before your execution. In other words, for the rest of your life.”
The blow and the words caused Amanda to give a small sob.

“Now, it is time for your first punishment.”
“Punishment? What have I done?”
The Commandant slapped her even harder. “For one, you haven’t learned not to speak out.”
“I must tell you that Judge Kann told me he regretted not being able to proscribe corporal punishment. He asked me to administer some prison discipline. For your initiation into Changi Prison, I think ten cane strokes will do. Guards!”
They quickly dragged the helpless girl to a stainless steel frame shaped like two inverted “U”s.
The men strapped her wrists and ankles to adjustable restraints at the top and bottom corners of the frame and drew a belt tightly around her middle.
Imran pressed a remote, and the upper "U" soundlessly pivoted back, bending Amanda about 40 degrees at the waist. This position presented her bubble butt as a perfect target for the cane. The chief guard hiked her tiny skirt up to her waist.
“Very nice, Miss Jones. No panties to get in the way,” observed Mamat, savoring her bare ass and exposed cleft.
“Prisoner ready for punishment, Commandant.” Imran reported with a military salute.
“We shall start with five strokes with the number one cane. Just a light warm-up to introduce you to prison correction.”
“Please, please,” whispered Amanda.

Ignoring her, Commandant gestured to one of the guards. The man went and got a light cane from a stand in the corner. The others, especially the men from the CNB, looked on in fascination. They watched Amanda’s large, straining butt about to receive cane strokes. They were thankful that they had chosen not to leave. This young girl promised to be a highly erotic show.
“Mr. Tan,” said the Commandant, addressing the guard. “In accord with the instructions given me in writing,” he held up one of the papers he had been given, “by Justice Kann, apply five strokes with the #1 cane. Please make them count.”
Even as Jones’ entreaties rose to a fevered pitch, the guard took his place and measured the cane across the middle of her obscenely offered buttocks.
“One,” said the Commandant. A long backswing and he brought the cane to a loud smack in the middle of the cheeks, causing the delectable flesh to deform, rebound, and shake enticingly.
“Owww!’ cried the girl, experiencing her first taste of brutal prison discipline.
“Two.” A second stroke, high on the butt, just below the sacral dimples, drove Amanda’s hips forward against the rigid steel frame.
“Three.” The young flogger, not wanting to disappoint his superior, drove the cane forward from a low start with an upswing that went right into the crease between her cheeks and her soft thighs
“Arrgghhh!!! OH! God. It hurts so bad!”.
“Four.” Tan returned to the center and landed a blow that intersected the first. Jones cried and struggled to no avail. The Commandant waited a moment to observe the result. Where the two welts crossed, an angry red blister arose, just short of bleeding.
“Five.” Tan’s also angled his last shot. Where it crossed the earlier two, blisters again rose, and one leaked a bit of blood.
“Very nice, Mr. Tan, with only a #1,” Mamat said. We might make you a regular flogger soon.”
“Thank you, Sir. That would be a great honor.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Amanda returns to Changi. This time she experiences an "insider's" perspective:

Seratus Dua Puluh Dua – Three Days 23.8 Hours

Reception Room A, Changi Prison, Monday, 12:09 PM
Commandant Mamat bin Osman stood with Chief Guard Awang and three other guards in the reception room, awaiting their new charge. The door opened, and two CNB agents, holding Amanda by the arms, dragged her with Sergeant Hoa right behind. The Sergeant approached Mamat. “Prisoner Amanda Virginia Jones, 19, delivered to your custody. These papers serve as her transmission. The court order sentencing her, the death warrant signed by the judge and the head of the Central Narcotics Bureau, and the supplement to the sentence from the judge urging special treatment for the prisoner.”

“Thank you, Sergeant,” said Mamat, taking the papers and glancing through them. “I take custody from you.” He looked at Amanda. Her sweet, petite figure was enticingly displayed by the chain bondage.
“You have done a commendable job, Sergeant,” said bin Osman, “gift wrapping this tasty morsel so seductively. Please express my gratitude to Deputy Director Williams.”
“I shall, Commandant. Thank you.”
“Feel free to leave now or to stay awhile and watch her introduction to Changi.” The Commandant flashed a small, knowing smile. Hoa caught it and smiled in return. “We can stay for a bit. My men can always learn from your most professional methods.”
“Very good,” Mamat said. “please,” indicting some chairs, “have a seat.”

“Guards, bring our new visitor to the inspection area.” The guards grabbed Amanda's arms and guided her to the center of the room, where spotlights from all sides were focused.
Commandant bin Osman took his time examining the petite women before him, huddling, hooded, in the intense spotlights. Chained from head to foot, helpless and shivering with fear, she had just the kind of figure that attracted him.
“Remove her hood.” The guards yanked off the cover. After over thirty minutes in the pitch dark and soggy slime of the hood, Amanda squinted her eyes at the bright lights and gasped for fresh air.
“Welcome to Changi, again, Miss Amanda Jones. It has been ten days since we last met at the reception for Barbara Moore’s first caning. I was very charmed by you then. But so much has changed in ten days. Now you are my prisoner and are even more charming presented gift-wrapped in these chains.”
“Remove her chains, slowly, leave on her arm bondage.”
“Please, Mr. Commandant. Please let me…”
Mamay cut her off with a sharp slap across the face.
“I did not ask you to talk, bitch,” he said in his softest, calmest voice. “The first thing you need to lean is your status here in Changi. And that is…” He slapped her hard with his other hand. “…no status at all. You are lower than a piece of excrement on the sole of my boot. Until you execution,” he looked at his watch, “in less than four days from now, you are only something to obey and endure.”

The guards began to remove her chains methodically. It was very like a stripping. When they finished, she stood between the two men, with only handcuffs and the chain binding her forearms back. They replace the steel collar with a tight leather one and leash attached. With her arms pulled painfully back, the unfastened blouse gaped open, offering tantalizing glimpses of her small bare breasts and flat belly. The mini barely covered the territory between her tummy and her upper thighs.
Mamat gently put his fingers under her small chin and raised her head to face him. “Judge Kann asked that I supervise your stay here. As I said, you will be enjoying our hospitality for the next four days before your execution. In other words, for the rest of your life.”
The blow and the words caused Amanda to give a small sob.

“Now, it is time for your first punishment.”
“Punishment? What have I done?”
The Commandant slapped her even harder. “For one, you haven’t learned not to speak out.”
“I must tell you that Judge Kann told me he regretted not being able to proscribe corporal punishment. He asked me to administer some prison discipline. For your initiation into Changi Prison, I think ten cane strokes will do. Guards!”
They quickly dragged the helpless girl to a stainless steel frame shaped like two inverted “U”s.
The men strapped her wrists and ankles to adjustable restraints at the top and bottom corners of the frame and drew a belt tightly around her middle.
Imran pressed a remote, and the upper "U" soundlessly pivoted back, bending Amanda about 40 degrees at the waist. This position presented her bubble butt as a perfect target for the cane. The chief guard hiked her tiny skirt up to her waist.
“Very nice, Miss Jones. No panties to get in the way,” observed Mamat, savoring her bare ass and exposed cleft.
“Prisoner ready for punishment, Commandant.” Imran reported with a military salute.
“We shall start with five strokes with the number one cane. Just a light warm-up to introduce you to prison correction.”
“Please, please,” whispered Amanda.

Ignoring her, Commandant gestured to one of the guards. The man went and got a light cane from a stand in the corner. The others, especially the men from the CNB, looked on in fascination. They watched Amanda’s large, straining butt about to receive cane strokes. They were thankful that they had chosen not to leave. This young girl promised to be a highly erotic show.
“Mr. Tan,” said the Commandant, addressing the guard. “In accord with the instructions given me in writing,” he held up one of the papers he had been given, “by Justice Kann, apply five strokes with the #1 cane. Please make them count.”
Even as Jones’ entreaties rose to a fevered pitch, the guard took his place and measured the cane across the middle of her obscenely offered buttocks.
“One,” said the Commandant. A long backswing and he brought the cane to a loud smack in the middle of the cheeks, causing the delectable flesh to deform, rebound, and shake enticingly.
“Owww!’ cried the girl, experiencing her first taste of brutal prison discipline.
“Two.” A second stroke, high on the butt, just below the sacral dimples, drove Amanda’s hips forward against the rigid steel frame.
“Three.” The young flogger, not wanting to disappoint his superior, drove the cane forward from a low start with an upswing that went right into the crease between her cheeks and her soft thighs
“Arrgghhh!!! OH! God. It hurts so bad!”.
“Four.” Tan returned to the center and landed a blow that intersected the first. Jones cried and struggled to no avail. The Commandant waited a moment to observe the result. Where the two welts crossed, an angry red blister arose, just short of bleeding.
“Five.” Tan’s also angled his last shot. Where it crossed the earlier two, blisters again rose, and one leaked a bit of blood.
“Very nice, Mr. Tan, with only a #1,” Mamat said. We might make you a regular flogger soon.”
What an image to pleasure my mind's eye ... Amanda on the receiving end of a meticulously severe caning! Beautiful ...

From CNB ,Amanda was sent on her way,
Her thighs and breasts on display.
In this state, into Changi she came
And was strapped to that double U frame.
The first five with that No 1 cane,
Caused her to suffer such pain.
Leaving her ass in such a sore state,
With another five still lying in wait

The young guard has had his chance. Will we see a more experienced hand next?

Sweeping out the trash at the US Embassy and Imran gets in his licks.

Seratus Dua Puluh Tiga – Three Days 23.3 Hours

Members’ Dining Room, SCC, Singapore, Monday, 12:41 PM
Minister Burnside and Jeffrey jumped to calm the Ambassador. Every eye in the sedate dining room turned to the three Americans. Whispered comments ran through the room about the lack of decorum in the current US government.

1601206318760.png
In a moment, Scot’s diplomatic instincts kicked in, and he smiled and bowed apologies around the room. Slowly and calmly, he sat down.

“Mr. Hodges. It is hard to understand why you would blindside me with that information at this moment. Why was I not informed of this - this - intern’s fate earlier?”
“I am most sorry for delivering the news without preparation, Mr. Ambassador. She was only arrested just last Tuesday. I only learned of the full charges and her convection and sentencing just before I came here.”
“Burns,” said the Ambassador turning to hi first minister, “how are we vetting the people we hire here? Did we have any background on this Jones tramp? Drug dealing?” Walkerson struggled not to raise his voice.
“Miss Jones was thoroughly vetted, Sir. Top student at Madison West High School –“
“Madison West? That’s where all the radical leftist professors at the University of Wisconsin send their brats. No wonder she’s into drugs – a spoiled kid from an indulgent liberal home!”
“She enrolled in Georgetown last fall,” Burnside continued. “Never in any trouble - the faculty universally described her as a ‘squeaky-clean’ student! It is most strange that she would get involved with drugs.”
“Harrumph! I suppose that shall have to do for now. However, tomorrow morning, Burnside, I want you to personally review the background check on every employee, especially the newer ones.” He glanced over at Jeffrey. “You could do worse than starting with that trailer park trash of a secretary we just got handed by Foggy Bottom. The slut looks like she’d be nothing but trouble! The last thing we need is some redheaded homewrecker preying on our male staff! We need to 'sweep the place clean.'”
Jeffrey bristled but said nothing. Trixie had come so far from being a trailer park slut!

“I shall do so, Sir. But, at the moment, we certainly don’t want a double execution of American girls broadcast on Friday on closed-circuit TV.”
“I cannot argue that. Hodges, I expect to see the President at the dedication of a new neighborhood soccer field that we helped finance. Tomorrow afternoon. Get me complete and SIMPLE talking points before noon tomorrow, so I have time to review them.”
“Yes, Mr. Ambassador.”
“And please, PLEASE try to avoid any more American girls being sentenced to death in the next forty-eight hours!”

Reception Area, Changi Prison, Singapore, Monday 12:45 PM
“Please reverse her position,” ordered Mamat. Imran worked the remote controller that turned her to face the group and bent her slightly backward, presenting her pussy, belly, and breasts to the audience.
“Miss Jones,” resumed the Commandant. “Let me introduce the Chief Guard of Changi Prison, Imran Awang.” Imran gave a slight bow to the girl. “He is second only to me here, and he is in charge of maintaining discipline. Obey him instantly. Otherwise, you will be taught painful lessons.”
Amanda shivered as she glanced at the Neanderthal-like man who now controlled her life.
“Mr. Awang. Five strokes on the parts of your choosing with the number two cane. And, please, don’t hold back.”
Imran smirked at the last comment. He was never known to hold back in punishing a prisoner. Especially not a sexy young thing like Amanda! He went and picked a cane from the stand.
When he returned, Amanda noted with fear that it was thicker than the last. Her ass was burning with unbearable pain, and now she was to receive more, on her soft front, with a heavier cane! “No, please,” she begged very softly.
“I think we need to clear the path for you a little,” observed Mamat. “Push her blouse back and remove this slutty skirt.”
Imran, of course, was nothing loath to do so. As he reached for the skirt, Amanda wondered how he would slip it down her wide-spread legs. However, the hulking guard grabbed the miniskirt at the fastening and violently ripped it apart and threw the torn remnants to the floor. He took the liberty of stroking his hand up and down her open pussy, allowing a finger to slip into the slit. As Amanda moaned at the rude assault, he removed his hand, licked the finger, and winked at the other guards, drawing raucous laughter.
He then pushed back the side of her blouse to reveal her small, youthful breasts. He kneaded her little mounds and tweaking the nipples to draw a cry from the girl. He leaned in close and whispering in her ear, so only she would hear, “Sweet little girl tits! The kind I like best. I’m going to enjoy making them hurt – now and later!” He punctuated his comment by digging his nails deeply in her left nipple, forcing a scream.

Imran backed off and took up his position for caning.
“All is ready, Commandant.”
“Proceed at your own pace and choose your targets at will, Chief Guard. Begin.”
Imran lost no time and swiftly landed his first stroke crossing the center of her breasts, punishing both nipples and drawing a scream of pain. In a moment, a deep red welt appeared, running right through each nipple. His aim had been perfect.
With only four more to use, Imran wasted no time with subtlety. His second, harder blow landed almost exactly on top of the first, punishing the already screaming nubs of ultrasensitive flesh. Amanda twisted and cried in her bonds, imagining that her nipples had been cut off, so intense was the pain.
By the time she opened her eyes again, she saw the guard bringing the cane toward her a third time, but now, much lower. An instant later, the end of the rod impacted her cuntlips, just below the clit. The blinding pain, drilling into her most private parts, ignited a wild fury in the girl, who screamed and struggled for over a minute.
Imran took his backswing and delivered another shot to the same place, painting a red welt just below the first. Amanda was like a wild thing, screaming and thrashing in agony. Imran waited to use his last swing. When the girl slumped in her bonds, he reared back and struck the hardest blow yet, back on her turgent, aching, welted nipples.
After a long, wild scream, Amanda hung from her bonds, panting feverishly and moaning softly. Her head dropped forward and was hidden by her bright, blonde bob.
Mamat turned to the CNB men and said, “That concludes our little show, gentlemen. Thank you for being our guests.”
“Thank you, Commandant! As I anticipated, the most professional demonstration. Come on, boys,” Sergeant Hoa said, ushering his group from the room.

“Mr. Awang. Please see our new guest to my private study. I wish to extend a personal welcome. I wouldn’t want the little girl to feel lost and alone in Changi. Position #4.”
“Yes, Sir,” said Imran with a wide grin. His guards began releasing Amanda.
“And see that the cell next to Miss Moore’s is available. They can’t share a double room, but I’m sure they would appreciate being near.”
Imran nodded and grinned again. Meanwhile, his men were dragging the semi-conscious young woman from the room.

Sweeping out the trash at the US Embassy and Imran gets in his licks.

Seratus Dua Puluh Tiga – Three Days 23.3 Hours

Members’ Dining Room, SCC, Singapore, Monday, 12:41 PM
Minister Burnside and Jeffrey jumped to calm the Ambassador. Every eye in the sedate dining room turned to the three Americans. Whispered comments ran through the room about the lack of decorum in the current US government.

View attachment 906429
In a moment, Scot’s diplomatic instincts kicked in, and he smiled and bowed apologies around the room. Slowly and calmly, he sat down.

“Mr. Hodges. It is hard to understand why you would blindside me with that information at this moment. Why was I not informed of this - this - intern’s fate earlier?”
“I am most sorry for delivering the news without preparation, Mr. Ambassador. She was only arrested just last Tuesday. I only learned of the full charges and her convection and sentencing just before I came here.”
“Burns,” said the Ambassador turning to hi first minister, “how are we vetting the people we hire here? Did we have any background on this Jones tramp? Drug dealing?” Walkerson struggled not to raise his voice.
“Miss Jones was thoroughly vetted, Sir. Top student at Madison West High School –“
“Madison West? That’s where all the radical leftist professors at the University of Wisconsin send their brats. No wonder she’s into drugs – a spoiled kid from an indulgent liberal home!”
“She enrolled in Georgetown last fall,” Burnside continued. “Never in any trouble - the faculty universally described her as a ‘squeaky-clean’ student! It is most strange that she would get involved with drugs.”
“Harrumph! I suppose that shall have to do for now. However, tomorrow morning, Burnside, I want you to personally review the background check on every employee, especially the newer ones.” He glanced over at Jeffrey. “You could do worse than starting with that trailer park trash of a secretary we just got handed by Foggy Bottom. The slut looks like she’d be nothing but trouble! The last thing we need is some redheaded homewrecker preying on our male staff! We need to 'sweep the place clean.'”
Jeffrey bristled but said nothing. Trixie had come so far from being a trailer park slut!

“I shall do so, Sir. But, at the moment, we certainly don’t want a double execution of American girls broadcast on Friday on closed-circuit TV.”
“I cannot argue that. Hodges, I expect to see the President at the dedication of a new neighborhood soccer field that we helped finance. Tomorrow afternoon. Get me complete and SIMPLE talking points before noon tomorrow, so I have time to review them.”
“Yes, Mr. Ambassador.”
“And please, PLEASE try to avoid any more American girls being sentenced to death in the next forty-eight hours!”

Reception Area, Changi Prison, Singapore, Monday 12:45 PM
“Please reverse her position,” ordered Mamat. Imran worked the remote controller that turned her to face the group and bent her slightly backward, presenting her pussy, belly, and breasts to the audience.
“Miss Jones,” resumed the Commandant. “Let me introduce the Chief Guard of Changi Prison, Imran Awang.” Imran gave a slight bow to the girl. “He is second only to me here, and he is in charge of maintaining discipline. Obey him instantly. Otherwise, you will be taught painful lessons.”
Amanda shivered as she glanced at the Neanderthal-like man who now controlled her life.
“Mr. Awang. Five strokes on the parts of your choosing with the number two cane. And, please, don’t hold back.”
Imran smirked at the last comment. He was never known to hold back in punishing a prisoner. Especially not a sexy young thing like Amanda! He went and picked a cane from the stand.
When he returned, Amanda noted with fear that it was thicker than the last. Her ass was burning with unbearable pain, and now she was to receive more, on her soft front, with a heavier cane! “No, please,” she begged very softly.
“I think we need to clear the path for you a little,” observed Mamat. “Push her blouse back and remove this slutty skirt.”
Imran, of course, was nothing loath to do so. As he reached for the skirt, Amanda wondered how he would slip it down her wide-spread legs. However, the hulking guard grabbed the miniskirt at the fastening and violently ripped it apart and threw the torn remnants to the floor. He took the liberty of stroking his hand up and down her open pussy, allowing a finger to slip into the slit. As Amanda moaned at the rude assault, he removed his hand, licked the finger, and winked at the other guards, drawing raucous laughter.
He then pushed back the side of her blouse to reveal her small, youthful breasts. He kneaded her little mounds and tweaking the nipples to draw a cry from the girl. He leaned in close and whispering in her ear, so only she would hear, “Sweet little girl tits! The kind I like best. I’m going to enjoy making them hurt – now and later!” He punctuated his comment by digging his nails deeply in her left nipple, forcing a scream.

Imran backed off and took up his position for caning.
“All is ready, Commandant.”
“Proceed at your own pace and choose your targets at will, Chief Guard. Begin.”
Imran lost no time and swiftly landed his first stroke crossing the center of her breasts, punishing both nipples and drawing a scream of pain. In a moment, a deep red welt appeared, running right through each nipple. His aim had been perfect.
With only four more to use, Imran wasted no time with subtlety. His second, harder blow landed almost exactly on top of the first, punishing the already screaming nubs of ultrasensitive flesh. Amanda twisted and cried in her bonds, imagining that her nipples had been cut off, so intense was the pain.
By the time she opened her eyes again, she saw the guard bringing the cane toward her a third time, but now, much lower. An instant later, the end of the rod impacted her cuntlips, just below the clit. The blinding pain, drilling into her most private parts, ignited a wild fury in the girl, who screamed and struggled for over a minute.
Imran took his backswing and delivered another shot to the same place, painting a red welt just below the first. Amanda was like a wild thing, screaming and thrashing in agony. Imran waited to use his last swing. When the girl slumped in her bonds, he reared back and struck the hardest blow yet, back on her turgent, aching, welted nipples.
After a long, wild scream, Amanda hung from her bonds, panting feverishly and moaning softly. Her head dropped forward and was hidden by her bright, blonde bob.
Mamat turned to the CNB men and said, “That concludes our little show, gentlemen. Thank you for being our guests.”
“Thank you, Commandant! As I anticipated, the most professional demonstration. Come on, boys,” Sergeant Hoa said, ushering his group from the room.

“Mr. Awang. Please see our new guest to my private study. I wish to extend a personal welcome. I wouldn’t want the little girl to feel lost and alone in Changi. Position #4.”
“Yes, Sir,” said Imran with a wide grin. His guards began releasing Amanda.
“And see that the cell next to Miss Moore’s is available. They can’t share a double room, but I’m sure they would appreciate being near.”
Imran nodded and grinned again. Meanwhile, his men were dragging the semi-conscious young woman from the room.

Brilliant episode but with young Miss Jones strapped down tightly and at everyone's mercy, I'm not sure she needs to be told to "obey Imran immediately ..." - she really has little choice :)

The Ambassador is far from impressed,
So Jeffrey`s feeling depressed.
Amanda`s suffered more pain,
Ten searing strokes of the cane.
Mamat`s decided to put her to good use,
So she`s in for more sexual abuse.
After receiving this treatment, so poor,
She`ll be in the cell next to Barbara Moore.

I am waxing nostalgic as I can see the end of the story becoming visible through the mists of my imagination. I know we writers all say that we write first for ourselves. But that is not always quite true. As I write each new section here and review and think about it, I often find myself thinking these words, "I'll bet my friends will like this!"
Those of you who have, either steadily, or on and off, followed my meandering tale of Barbara's (and now Amanda's) suffering in Singapore have become my friends here and I value your friendship and support more than I can say. I must stop this now or I'll become maudlin. Or, in the words of one of the wisest philosophers of 20th Century America, Maynard G. Krebs, "I'm getting all misty!"

Nevertheless, there are many more thrills and chills coming. Tomorrow:

Jeffrey resolves to clean up his act (or at least take a shower (remember this is hot and humid Equatorial Singapore!)
Walkerman and Burns resolve to save Jeffrey from himself.
Amanda gets a personal, intimate welcome from the Commandant.
The Commander of the Guards gets a chance to prove his mettle when challenged to face the most fearsome powers in the Republic.

Stay Tuned.

The place for Barbara's Next Vacation?
I am certain that the Thai authorities could bring many 'unique' interrogation methods to the party, and let's face it, the chances of Barb saying something disrespectful should she take a vacation there is fairly high :) ...

I am certain that the Thai authorities could bring many 'unique' interrogation methods to the party, and let's face it, the chances of Barb saying something disrespectful should she take a vacation there is fairly high :) ...
Just think, @Barbaria1 , a place that throws you in prison for complaining!

Seratus Dua Puluh Empat – Three Days 23 Hours

Taxi from Singapore Cricket Club, Monday, 1:11 PM
Jeffrey collapsed into the back seat of the cab. He had scarfed down his All-Rounder club sandwich and twice refilled Pepsi, and left the table ahead of the others to get back to the office. He couldn’t believe the day he was having. Why is it all going wrong for me? He asked himself.

After he caught his breath, He called Trixie.
“Yes, Mr. Hodges, Sir!”
“Trixie, be a dear and run over to the Marina Sands, pack up my things and check me out and then run to my house and get me a fresh change of clothes for me from my wife, Kathy. I’m afraid that I’m quite a sight today.
“Yes, Sir. You can count on me, she responded cheerfully.
“And make sure there’s a fresh pot of coffee in the office.”
“Yes, Sir”

Members’ Dining Room, SCC, Singapore, Monday, 1:15 PM
“Burnside, is it normal for an attorney at the Embassy to dress in such an unkempt and almost filthy way?”
“No, Sir. It is not. Jeffrey usually dresses in the casual, but elegant way so popular in Singapore. I will speak sternly to him later today.”
“Do so. And it seems the man needs some firm guidance.”
“I shall give him that, Sir.”
“Good. Despite Hodges’ appearance today, I understand that he is a fine young moral man. His wife is expecting, isn’t she?”
“Yes. Kathy is a gem, a very reliable wife for a foreign service officer.”
“Even more reason to watch that tramp of a secretary. I would hate to see her hurt the career of a young family man like Jeffrey.”
“I shall be on top of it, Mr. Ambassador!”

Commandant’s Quarters, Changi Prison, Monday, 1:20 PM
Mamat bin Osman entered his private study to find the sight he’d been looking forward to seeing. Amanda, tightly hooded and naked except for her open blouse. That thin, pink, sheer fabric seemed to emphasize her nudity more than concealing it. Her feet were drawn apart by ropes to floor rings. A separation of almost a meter for the short girl’s legs was excruciating. Her inner thigh tendons were tensed and screaming pain.
The guards had used elastic bands to bind her wrists and elbows together behind her back, placing a severe strain on her elbows and shoulders. And that strain was further intensified by a rope tied to her wrists and pulling her arms up at a sharp angle.
Forced by this bondage to bend forward at the waist, Amanda put additional stress on her splayed hips.
The hood, tightly cinched at her throat, restricted the air and made the girl pant to find enough oxygen. The sweat inside ran down her face, into her eyes and mouth and dripped into a pool where her nose met the fabric.

Chief Inspector’s Office, Parliamentary Guards HQ, Monday, 1:28 PM
Musa and Jack were sitting impatiently in the office. They had hurried back from lunch (only one ale for Frost, sad to say) and were waiting for the Commander to return.
Aakriti knocked and stuck her lovely head in the Door.
“The Commander is in his office with Major Mcgregor, expecting you.”
“Grab that Fedora, Frost,” said Musa, springing to his feet. It’s time you met the Commander of the Guards.”

Mamat strolled around the pinioned girl, savoring every angle of her beautiful body. Her legs, though proportionate to her short stature, were delicately shaped and shown off particularly well with their tight bondage. Her full young ass, still bearing the cane welts, had the tightness of youth and, given the position, gapped open obscenely to reveal her anus and pussy. Her skin was fair and near perfect with just a smattering of pink freckles on her twisted and stretched shoulders. Her whole body gleamed from the sweat caused by almost an hour of stress position.
He heard her panting for breath inside the stifling hood and saw her ribcage quivering at the effort. She must have heard him enter, since she was whimpering little pleas for release from the painful position. Yes, Mamat thought, an hour like this must make her muscles and tendons and joints burn with fire. But, no hurry, she isn’t going anywhere. He began to leisurely remove and fold his clothes and then lay them on the padded bench. He was going to take his time and savor this.

Amanda was desperate with the pain of her position. Stresses and cramps swept like waves through her body. There was not an inch of play in her stance to relieve the stress on a spasming muscle. She felt like she was drowning within the hood. Sweat and slime and humidity mixed with the stale air in the utter darkness and silence of her world. Deprived of all senses except those screeching with pain, the girl thought she would go mad.
She heard someone, presumably the Major, pacing, wordlessly around her. She tried begging softly, but got no response.
Then stars flashed in her sight as a hard, riding crop smashed into her welted and bleeding asscheeks. When she screamed, she sucked in some of the pooled sweat and condensation in the mask, making her choke. Before that stopped, another crack on her other cheek made her scream again.
Soon, a rain of blows started to land on her ass, on the backs of her thighs, and, worst of all, on her stretched inner thighs! Amanda cried in agony under the assault.
After a couple of minutes, the blows ceased, and she was sobbing deeply as the new pain added to the old.
Even before she could catch her breath, a new blow struck. Directly upward on her pussy lips, where the two welts from the cane still throbbed horribly. The howl torn from Amanda’s lips was barely human. She gobbled and squawked incoherently as another half dozen blows hit the same, hypersensitive mark.
When this last torture ended, she was only semi-conscious of her surrounding, caught up in her black, private world of pain.

However, a few moments later, Amanda Jones was snapped back to external reality, when she felt the head of a cock pressing against her swollen and bruised pussylips!
Mamat positioned his lubricated head on the helpless girl’s spread lips right at the exposed entrance to her vagina. He took a firm hold with both hands on her hips for leverage and thrust his hips forward with all his might!

Commander’s Office, Parliamentary Guards HQ, Monday, 1:40 PM
An aide ushered Musa and Frost into the Commander’s office. Rising politely from behind his desk to a ramrod straight posture was Colonel Wei An Kow. Gray-haired and short, Wei exuded an iron will as he shook hands firmly with the two detectives. Frost, who often relied on his instincts, felt reassured by the strength of character that he observed.
Frost had met Captain Archibald Mcgregor when they’d interviewed him as a witness of the rape. With the blunt frankness of the Caledonian race, he had won Jack’s trust instantly.
An Kow bid them sit and asked Muse to review the crimes and the evidence. Frost was impressed by the young inspector as he laid out the case and went carefully but clearly through their investigation. Wei asked a few questions, but few were needed.
Wei turned to Frost and asked if he had anything to add.
“No, Commander (it was unusual for Frost to address a superior by title, but he felt that this man deserved respect), “Only to say that I concur with the conclusions that my colleague has reached.”
“I took a scunner to her the moment a klept eyes on her!” sputtered the Major. Frost smiled at his blunt assessment.
“Our concern, Commander,” said Musa, “was in proceeding to interview and likely accuse a powerful Cabinet Minister of wrongdoing.”
“She’s no a’ that poorful. Cabinet Ministers come and gae. Ten a penny.” Sneered Captain Mcgregor.
“True, Archie,” said the Commander with an indulgent smile. “But we must show respect for the office. She currently wields power and has powerful friends.”
Turning back to Musa, he asked, “With what specifically might you charge Josephine?”
“At the least with conspiring to commit an assault on Parliamentary grounds and obstructing justice, the delivery of legal papers, on said grounds. Other charges may follow; however, these have open and shut evidence backing them.”

At this, the Commander closed his eyes and tented his fingers. The others remained patiently silent as the man in charge pondered.
While Frost had good feelings about the Commander's integrity, he was too accustomed to the political reticence of senior law enforcement to be assured that Wei would support them. This is it, Luv, he told himself. On this one man’s decision, my last case is a triumph or goes down with a whimper.
Wei An Kow opened his eyes and looked at the detectives with a serious, determined look. “We need to proceed with care,” he started. Frost’s heart fell. He had heard those words too many times before.
“Let me call the Minister and set up a meeting for you. She cannot refuse my request. When you talk to her, layout your evidence and ask for her response. Musa, you first get an order from the Parliamentary court for a covert recording. I expect she will be taken aback and might even slip in a self-incriminating response. When you have gotten all you can, thank her and leave. Then, come and review with me. I shall then decide on how to proceed.”
“Yes, Commander,” replied Musa.
“DI Frost,” added Wei. “I saw your concern when I stated we must proceed with care. In a case involving such a high official, that is required. It is essential that you and bin Ibrahim conduct the investigation in an unimpeachable manner. However, let me assure you that there is no chance that I will allow that bitch to get away with arranging a heinous crime on Parliamentary grounds. I want to burn her ass as much as you do. And, trust me, I will!”

Just think, @Barbaria1 , a place that throws you in prison for complaining!

Seratus Dua Puluh Empat – Three Days 23 Hours

Taxi from Singapore Cricket Club, Monday, 1:11 PM
Jeffrey collapsed into the back seat of the cab. He had scarfed down his All-Rounder club sandwich and twice refilled Pepsi, and left the table ahead of the others to get back to the office. He couldn’t believe the day he was having. Why is it all going wrong for me? He asked himself.

After he caught his breath, He called Trixie.
“Yes, Mr. Hodges, Sir!”
“Trixie, be a dear and run over to the Marina Sands, pack up my things and check me out and then run to my house and get me a fresh change of clothes for me from my wife, Kathy. I’m afraid that I’m quite a sight today.
“Yes, Sir. You can count on me, she responded cheerfully.
“And make sure there’s a fresh pot of coffee in the office.”
“Yes, Sir”

Members’ Dining Room, SCC, Singapore, Monday, 1:15 PM
“Burnside, is it normal for an attorney at the Embassy to dress in such an unkempt and almost filthy way?”
“No, Sir. It is not. Jeffrey usually dresses in the casual, but elegant way so popular in Singapore. I will speak sternly to him later today.”
“Do so. And it seems the man needs some firm guidance.”
“I shall give him that, Sir.”
“Good. Despite Hodges’ appearance today, I understand that he is a fine young moral man. His wife is expecting, isn’t she?”
“Yes. Kathy is a gem, a very reliable wife for a foreign service officer.”
“Even more reason to watch that tramp of a secretary. I would hate to see her hurt the career of a young family man like Jeffrey.”
“I shall be on top of it, Mr. Ambassador!”

Mamat bin Osman entered his private study to find the sight he’d been looking forward to seeing. Amanda, tightly hooded and naked except for her open blouse. That thin, pink, sheer fabric seemed to emphasize her nudity more than concealing it. Her feet were drawn apart by ropes to floor rings. A separation of almost a meter for the short girl’s legs was excruciating. Her inner thigh tendons were tensed and screaming pain.
The guards had used elastic bands to bind her wrists and elbows together behind her back, placing a severe strain on her elbows and shoulders. And that strain was further intensified by a rope tied to her wrists and pulling her arms up at a sharp angle.
Forced by this bondage to bend forward at the waist, Amanda put additional stress on her splayed hips.
The hood, tightly cinched at her throat, restricted the air and made the girl pant to find enough oxygen. The sweat inside ran down her face, into her eyes and mouth and dripped into a pool where her nose met the fabric.

Chief Inspector’s Office, Parliamentary Guards HQ, Monday, 1:28 PM
Musa and Jack were sitting impatiently in the office. They had hurried back from lunch (only one ale for Frost, sad to say) and were waiting for the Commander to return.
Aakriti knocked and stuck her lovely head in the Door.
“The Commander is in his office with Major Mcgregor, expecting you.”
“Grab that Fedora, Frost,” said Musa, springing to his feet. It’s time you met the Commander of the Guards.”

Mamat strolled around the pinioned girl, savoring every angle of her beautiful body. Her legs, though proportionate to her short stature, were delicately shaped and shown off particularly well with their tight bondage. Her full young ass, still bearing the cane welts, had the tightness of youth and, given the position, gapped open obscenely to reveal her anus and pussy. Her skin was fair and near perfect with just a smattering of pink freckles on her twisted and stretched shoulders. Her whole body gleamed from the sweat caused by almost an hour of stress position.
He heard her panting for breath inside the stifling hood and saw her ribcage quivering at the effort. She must have heard him enter, since she was whimpering little pleas for release from the painful position. Yes, Mamat thought, an hour like this must make her muscles and tendons and joints burn with fire. But, no hurry, she isn’t going anywhere. He began to leisurely remove and fold his clothes and then lay them on the padded bench. He was going to take his time and savor this.

Amanda was desperate with the pain of her position. Stresses and cramps swept like waves through her body. There was not an inch of play in her stance to relieve the stress on a spasming muscle. She felt like she was drowning within the hood. Sweat and slime and humidity mixed with the stale air in the utter darkness and silence of her world. Deprived of all senses except those screeching with pain, the girl thought she would go mad.
She heard someone, presumably the Major, pacing, wordlessly around her. She tried begging softly, but got no response.
Then stars flashed in her sight as a hard, riding crop smashed into her welted and bleeding asscheeks. When she screamed, she sucked in some of the pooled sweat and condensation in the mask, making her choke. Before that stopped, another crack on her other cheek made her scream again.
Soon, a rain of blows started to land on her ass, on the backs of her thighs, and, worst of all, on her stretched inner thighs! Amanda cried in agony under the assault.
After a couple of minutes, the blows ceased, and she was sobbing deeply as the new pain added to the old.
Even before she could catch her breath, a new blow struck. Directly upward on her pussy lips, where the two welts from the cane still throbbed horribly. The howl torn from Amanda’s lips was barely human. She gobbled and squawked incoherently as another half dozen blows hit the same, hypersensitive mark.
When this last torture ended, she was only semi-conscious of her surrounding, caught up in her black, private world of pain.

However, a few moments later, Amanda Jones was snapped back to external reality, when she felt the head of a cock pressing against her swollen and bruised pussylips!
Mamat positioned his lubricated head on the helpless girl’s spread lips right at the exposed entrance to her vagina. He took a firm hold with both hands on her hips for leverage and thrust his hips forward with all his might!

Commander’s Office, Parliamentary Guards HQ, Monday, 1:40 PM
An aide ushered Musa and Frost into the Commander’s office. Rising politely from behind his desk to a ramrod straight posture was Colonel Wei An Kow. Gray-haired and short, Wei exuded an iron will as he shook hands firmly with the two detectives. Frost, who often relied on his instincts, felt reassured by the strength of character that he observed.
Frost had met Captain Archibald Mcgregor when they’d interviewed him as a witness of the rape. With the blunt frankness of the Caledonian race, he had won Jack’s trust instantly.
An Kow bid them sit and asked Muse to review the crimes and the evidence. Frost was impressed by the young inspector as he laid out the case and went carefully but clearly through their investigation. Wei asked a few questions, but few were needed.
Wei turned to Frost and asked if he had anything to add.
“No, Commander (it was unusual for Frost to address a superior by title, but he felt that this man deserved respect), “Only to say that I concur with the conclusions that my colleague has reached.”
“I took a scunner to her the moment a klept eyes on her!” sputtered the Major. Frost smiled at his blunt assessment.
“Our concern, Commander,” said Musa, “was in proceeding to interview and likely accuse a powerful Cabinet Minister of wrongdoing.”
“She’s no a’ that poorful. Cabinet Ministers come and gae. Ten a penny.” Sneered Captain Mcgregor.
“True, Archie,” said the Commander with an indulgent smile. “But we must show respect for the office. She currently wields power and has powerful friends.”
Turning back to Musa, he asked, “With what specifically might you charge Josephine?”
“At the least with conspiring to commit an assault on Parliamentary grounds and obstructing justice, the delivery of legal papers, on said grounds. Other charges may follow; however, these have open and shut evidence backing them.”

At this, the Commander closed his eyes and tented his fingers. The others remained patiently silent as the man in charge pondered.
While Frost had good feelings about the Commander's integrity, he was too accustomed to the political reticence of senior law enforcement to be assured that Wei would support them. This is it, Luv, he told himself. On this one man’s decision, my last case is a triumph or goes down with a whimper.
Wei An Kow opened his eyes and looked at the detectives with a serious, determined look. “We need to proceed with care,” he started. Frost’s heart fell. He had heard those words too many times before.
“Let me call the Minister and set up a meeting for you. She cannot refuse my request. When you talk to her, layout your evidence and ask for her response. Musa, you first get an order from the Parliamentary court for a covert recording. I expect she will be taken aback and might even slip in a self-incriminating response. When you have gotten all you can, thank her and leave. Then, come and review with me. I shall then decide on how to proceed.”
“Yes, Commander,” replied Musa.
“DI Frost,” added Wei. “I saw your concern when I stated we must proceed with care. In a case involving such a high official, that is required. It is essential that you and bin Ibrahim conduct the investigation in an unimpeachable manner. However, let me assure you that there is no chance that I will allow that bitch to get away with arranging a heinous crime on Parliamentary grounds. I want to burn her ass as much as you do. And, trust me, I will!”
Just Wow PrPr - the description of Amanda's incarceration, caning and impending rape was worth several readings, which I made sure to do. So damn hot.
Meanwhile Trixie visits the Marina Sands as instructed, and pauses while gathering Jeffrey's things, to find herself wishing he was there with her ...

Attachments

• Jeffrey's Hotel.jpeg
    Jeffrey's Hotel.jpeg
    293.7 KB · Views: 57
Hooded ,suspended, half-dressed,
Amanda`s limbs are terribly stressed.
Firmly secured in this heartless way,
All her goodies are there on display.
But before Mamat puts them to use,
They will suffer a lot more abuse.
On her welted ass, he beats a tattoo
And then whips her sore labia too.