Imprisonment and Execution in Modern Singapore Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dinner Time:

Seratus Empat Puluh Sembilan – 17.5 Hours

[Redacted Location] Condo Complex, Singapore, Thursday, 5:45 PM
Kathy had not been able to sit still all day.
Some of the reason was the way Jeffrey had torn up her butt with that cane last night. My God! she thought. He had gone too far! It had gotten her aroused at first. But by the time he stopped, her rear hurt so much that it was hard for her to enjoy the sex afterward. Of course, as a dutiful wife, she had told Jeff that she loved it. But she knew she had to hint to him that it might be too much. She certainly couldn’t take that two nights in a row! As it was, she’s changed panties twice today because of oozing from the cuts.
However, the main reason for Kathy’s restlessness was her excitement about tonight. She had been thrilled to hear that Jeffrey had been invited to the exclusive Ambassador’s dinner that night. It was such an impressive and deserved recognition for her wonderful husband! It seemed to justify some of the painful submissiveness she’d given him the last several nights. She hoped the extra confidence it gave him might have had a role in his impressing his superiors.
“And Spouse,” had read the invitation on the Ambassador’s official stationery. She feared that she did not have the sophistication to mingle with Jeffrey’s new peers. The casual Embassy parties and the momentary encounters with the big shots in receiving lines had been OK. But tonight, she would be expected to hold conversations with these cosmopolitan, cultured men. She prayed all day fervently that she would not be an embarrassment! Kathy was bursting with pride in Jeffrey, and she wanted to reflect well on him tonight.

Kathy had gone out to the beauty salon for a full treatment. Then she’d visited “In Good Company” one of the best-regarded fashion stores in the city. There the young woman agonized for almost two hours over the choices. She wanted to look proper and dignified as the wife of an up-and-coming lawyer. Yet she knew it was always good for a young woman to make the most of her charms when there would be men present. In the end, she let the salesgirl talk her into a dress that was much more suggestive and flirty than she had initially intended.

Kathy had spent most of her household savings, but she knew it would be worth it to look worthy for her husband.

Cell, Parliamentary Guards Headquarters, Singapore, Thursday, 6:00 PM
As promised, Josephine’s dinner was delivered at six promptly. Chicken Marsala paired perfectly with creamy risotto and a crisp fennel & celery salad. The nurse had been right about the chef, Josephine thought, as she sipped her Tasmanian Pinot Noir from a plastic cup (a concession to jail security that she understood, though wasn't happy with).
chicken-marsala-4.jpgfennel-celery-salad-3.jpgwines-NV_MLE_Tasmania HERO-400.0.0.jpg
Jo checked off the menu box for the morning with the Cheesy Sausage Casserole on Sourdough. Might as well have something filling before the trial, she thought. Who knew where she would go after the sentencing?
6e59ebdd-9b8c-4e42-8d6c-559139b7f40a.jpg

Embassy Limo, [Redacted Location] Condo Complex, Singapore, 6:30 PM

The Embassy’s second limo had been assigned to Jeffrey Hodges for the night. As it pulled up in front of Hodges’s apartment building, Kathy was already waiting on the steps. Jeffrey stepped out to allow his wife to enter. As he did, he stopped, staring in amazement. The sight of Kathy took his breath away. Her light-brown hair was partially up in a soft yet very sexy style with ringlets of curls falling along her face and neck. She wore more make-up that was her usual style, but she had done it most tastefully. Her deep red lipstick contrasted with her pale, flawless skin. Blue eye shadow matched her dress. And the blue chiffon dress was a knockout! Figure-hugging and with a low neckline and a plunging back, the assertively feminine dress made him want to make love to her right there.

Jeffrey gave a low whistle that made her blush. The rose hue on her chest looked even sexier against the blue fabric. “Kathy, you look fabulous!” he said as he admired how her blooming breasts were fighting to come out of the top. He leaned over and whispered, “Did you even wear a bra?”
Kathy gave him a playful dig in the ribs with her elbow. “Of course, silly. A demi one. Only a half cup.”
“You look like several cups to me, sexy wife. I want to take you to bed right now!”
“Now don’t you go messing up my new dress, Mr. Hodges - Lord. Besides, I need a bit of a breather.” She leaned close to his ear and said in a whisper, “I can hardly sit still. I hope I’m OK, sitting at the table tonight. I had to change my panties twice this morning from some small blood-stains on the ass.” Looking up at her husband with love and a slight tone of remonstrance, “You were an animal last night! Almost too much for me. Perhaps we can go a little easier next time?”
Jeffrey missed the criticism and focused on the complement. “I'll try. But you are such a perfect sex slave that I get carried away.” As he watched her enter the limo in front of him, he gave her ass a firm slap. Kathy cried out and almost fell forward on her face. When he was in, and they took off, she leaned over and whispered, “Now, no more of that, please. I can’t be shouting with pain at this dinner. I’m supposed to be the very proper, supportive wife of the best lawyer in the State Department. Let me save my cries of pain for our bedroom.”
“OK, you are right, dear. But I think I will need to punish my slave wife when we get home.” Jeffrey felt his member stir at the thought of again beating his wife.

Singapore Cricket Club, Singapore, Thursday, 6:50 PM
Hop So Sing, the head doorman, was on duty and watched the limousine with the American flags on the front fenders pull up to the entry. A tall, blond man emerged and helped a short, beautiful woman out. Both were dressed appropriately.

Hop recognized the man (his memory for faces was legendary) as the one who’d arrived Monday midday in a less than presentable condition. However, Mr. Sing now knew this man, Jeffrey Hodges, and that he’d been added at the last minute to Ambassador Walkerson’s guest list. Hop betrayed no sign of remembering the early confrontation as he warmly welcomed Jeffrey and Kathy to SCC. He graciously assigned a footman to lead them to the private dining room.

Last edited:
Jeffrey had enjoyed wielding the cane,
And was intending to use it again.
With the Ambassadorial dinner being mooted,
Kathy, herself, was already suited and booted.
Locked in the Parliamentary cell,
Josephine was still living quite well.
But pleading guilty at her upcoming trial,
Will have a drastic effect on her life style.

Dinner Time:

Seratus Empat Puluh Sembilan – 17.5 Hours

[Redacted Location] Condo Complex, Singapore, Thursday, 5:45 PM
Kathy had not been able to sit still all day.
Some of the reason was the way Jeffrey had torn up her butt with that cane last night. My God! she thought. He had gone too far! It had gotten her aroused at first. But by the time he stopped, her rear hurt so much that it was hard for her to enjoy the sex afterward. Of course, as a dutiful wife, she had told Jeff that she loved it. But she knew she had to hint to him that it might be too much. She certainly couldn’t take that two nights in a row! As it was, she’s changed panties twice today because of oozing from the cuts.
However, the main reason for Kathy’s restlessness was her excitement about tonight. She had been thrilled to hear that Jeffrey had been invited to the exclusive Ambassador’s dinner that night. It was such an impressive and deserved recognition for her wonderful husband! It seemed to justify some of the painful submissiveness she’d given him the last several nights. She hoped the extra confidence it gave him might have had a role in his impressing his superiors.
“And Spouse,” had read the invitation on the Ambassador’s official stationery. She feared that she did not have the sophistication to mingle with Jeffrey’s new peers. The casual Embassy parties and the momentary encounters with the big shots in receiving lines had been OK. But tonight, she would be expected to hold conversations with these cosmopolitan, cultured men. She prayed all day fervently that she would not be an embarrassment! Kathy was bursting with pride in Jeffrey, and she wanted to reflect well on him tonight.

Kathy had gone out to the beauty salon for a full treatment. Then she’d visited “In Good Company” one of the best-regarded fashion stores in the city. There the young woman agonized for almost two hours over the choices. She wanted to look proper and dignified as the wife of an up-and-coming lawyer. Yet she knew it was always good for a young woman to make the most of her charms when there would be men present. In the end, she let the salesgirl talk her into a dress that was much more suggestive and flirty than she had initially intended.

Kathy had spent most of her household savings, but she knew it would be worth it to look worthy for her husband.

Cell, Parliamentary Guards Headquarters, Singapore, Thursday, 6:00 PM
As promised, Josephine’s dinner was delivered at six promptly. Chicken Marsala paired perfectly with creamy risotto and a crisp fennel & celery salad. The nurse had been right about the chef, Josephine thought, as she sipped her Tasmanian Pinot Noir from a plastic cup (a concession to jail security that she understood, though wasn't happy with).
View attachment 917494View attachment 917495View attachment 917497
Jo checked off the menu box for the morning with the Cheesy Sausage Casserole on Sourdough. Might as well have something filling before the trial, she thought. Who knew where she would go after the sentencing?
View attachment 917496

Embassy Limo, [Redacted Location] Condo Complex, Singapore, 6:30 PM

The Embassy’s second limo had been assigned to Jeffrey Hodges for the night. As it pulled up in front of Hodges’s apartment building, Kathy was already waiting on the steps. Jeffrey stepped out to allow his wife to enter. As he did, he stopped, staring in amazement. The sight of Kathy took his breath away. Her light-brown hair was partially up in a soft yet very sexy style with ringlets of curls falling along her face and neck. She wore more make-up that was her usual style, but she had done it most tastefully. Her deep red lipstick contrasted with her pale, flawless skin. Blue eye shadow matched her dress. And the blue chiffon dress was a knockout! Figure-hugging and with a low neckline and a plunging back, the assertively feminine dress made him want to make love to her right there.

Jeffrey gave a low whistle that made her blush. The rose hue on her chest looked even sexier against the blue fabric. “Kathy, you look fabulous!” he said as he admired how her blooming breasts were fighting to come out of the top. He leaned over and whispered, “Did you even wear a bra?”
Kathy gave him a playful dig in the ribs with her elbow. “Of course, silly. A demi one. Only a half cup.”
“You look like several cups to me, sexy wife. I want to take you to bed right now!”
“Now don’t you go messing up my new dress, Mr. Hodges - Lord. Besides, I need a bit of a breather.” She leaned close to his ear and said in a whisper, “I can hardly sit still. I hope I’m OK, sitting at the table tonight. I had to change my panties twice this morning from some small blood-stains on the ass.” Looking up at her husband with love and a slight tone of remonstrance, “You were an animal last night! Almost too much for me. Perhaps we can go a little easier next time?”
Jeffrey missed the criticism and focused on the complement. “I'll try. But you are such a perfect sex slave that I get carried away.” As he watched her enter the limo in front of him, he gave her ass a firm slap. Kathy cried out and almost fell forward on her face. When he was in, and they took off, she leaned over and whispered, “Now, no more of that, please. I can’t be shouting with pain at this dinner. I’m supposed to be the very proper, supportive wife of the best lawyer in the State Department. Let me save my cries of pain for our bedroom.”
“OK, you are right, dear. But I think I will need to punish my slave wife when we get home.” Jeffrey felt his member stir at the thought of again beating his wife.

Singapore Cricket Club, Singapore, Thursday, 6:50 PM
Hop So Sing, the head doorman, was on duty and watched the limousine with the American flags on the front fenders pull up to the entry. A tall, blond man emerged and helped a short, beautiful woman out. Both were dressed appropriately.

Hop recognized the man (his memory for faces was legendary) as the one who’d arrived Monday midday in a less than presentable condition. However, Mr. Sing now knew this man, Jeffrey Hodges, and that he’d been added at the last minute to Ambassador Walkerson’s guest list. Hop betrayed no sign of remembering the early confrontation as he warmly welcomed Jeffrey and Kathy to SCC. He graciously assigned a footman to lead them to the private dining room.
Nothing compliments a fine wine like a Cheesy Sausage Casserole! I sense this night might turn out to be not at all what Jeffrey is expecting ...

Remember the celebration at 100 posts? This is 150! I think I can promise that the entire saga will wrap up before 200 (fingers crossed). That is, of course, if Barbara and Amanda don't linger too long before death on the stakes.

Seratus Lima Puluh – 17 Hours

Victoria Room, Singapore Cricket Club, Singapore, Thursday, 6:55 PM

Tucked away in a quiet corner of the Singapore Cricket Club was an intimate private dining facility, the Victoria Room. Bathed in soft light, lined in rich wood, carpeted in deep burgundy pile, the space exuded a quiet richness. A pair of alcoves at the far end from the entrance allows various groups to mix. A long table, elegantly set for nine, stretched down the middle.

As Jeffrey and Kathy entered the room, the commanding, though slightly high, voice of Ambassador Walkerson greeted them, “Jeffrey, Mrs. Hodges. I’m so glad you could make it on short notice.”
Kathy almost burst with pride as the US Ambassador to Singapore greeted her husband by his first name. At the previous social gatherings that she had attended at the Embassy, even mid-level administrators referred to Jeffrey as ‘Hodges,’ without even the regard of a ‘Mr.’ She was nearly equally proud to be here as ‘Mrs. Hodges.’

A quick look around the room revealed that there were already three others there besides the Ambassador. Minister Robert Burnside (Jeffrey’s direct superior) in a tasteful dark blue suit was there with his wife Roberta in a green and yellow conservative tea-length dress. Marine Colonel Terrance Magee, in full dress uniform, rounded out those present.
It was no surprise that Walkerson’s wife was absent. Sunny, who was much older than Scot, had returned in a hurry to the States last weekend to see her mother, who was seriously ill.
Roberta Burnside was a large, warm, motherly type who delighted in taking younger women at the Embassy under her wing. Tonight, she hurried over to put her arm around Kathy and make her feel welcome.
Colonel Magee, a ramrod-straight officer and a bachelor, was in command of the Embassy's Marine security detachment. Many joked that he had ‘Semper Fi’ tattooed on his butt. The Colonel spoke little, but when he did, he used short, pithy sentences filled with action verbs. He tended to intimidate everyone.

As the new arrivals were welcomed, Kathy received lush compliments and deep bows from the men for her lovely appearance. Even Roberta couldn’t help adding, in all sincerity, “You do look so amazingly fresh and youthful, my dear. You make me feel so old and frumpy.”
A Chinese cocktail waitress in a tight, black mini dress came and distributed drinks to the earlier arrivals. She then offered to take orders from the new couple. Jeffrey ordered a Bombay Sapphire G&T and Kathy, an SCC Singapore Sling. Jeffrey managed to get a good gander at her swaying rear without Kathy noticing as the waitress left.
Over the next few minutes, three more guests arrived to complete the party. First, William “Billy” Smith, chargé d’affaires, and his wife, Alice, came. Billy was a large, flush hail-fellow-well-met and instantly made an impression in any room. Alice was just the opposite, small and a bit mousy, timid and reticent, with a dull, plain dress.
Billy took one look at Kathy and, in his blunt style, said to Hodges, “My Lord, Jeffrey. Where did you find this virgin goddess!” Then he corrected himself, “Oops, I forgot. The goddess is pregnant. Virgin is a thing of the past,” and he laughed heartily.
Lastly, Second Minister John Alberts made his appearance. Tall (6’3”), thin and quiet, he was an efficient subaltern aide to Burns. All the staff present were either career foreign service or career military except for the Ambassador. And all were much older than the Hodges. The youngest, Alberts, was twenty years Jeffrey’s senior, though the Second Minister acted another decade older than his years.

Walkerson wasted no time in pulling Jeffrey and Kathy aside into one of the alcoves to talk privately. He was effusive with praise for the young lawyer’s work and the ‘innocent beauty,’ as he put it, of his even younger wife. Scot spoke of his political ambitions after his stint in Singapore and hinted that he might take Jeffrey along.
“Of course, you can decide whether you want politics or the Foreign Service, Jeff. I’m confident you will go far in either. But I believe you can get so much more done in elected office. I intend to “Make Wisconsin Great Again,” and you could be a big part of that.”
Hodges seemed to swell with self-importance at being so complimented. He responded to the Ambassador’s suggestions in a somewhat fawning manner. Kathy, meanwhile, stood by silently and beamed with pride in her husband.
In a few minutes, the cocktail waitress circulated by again, bringing their drinks. Kathy took a sip of her Sling and suddenly realized two things. First, she didn’t drink alcohol since she was pregnant. Second, this was an unusually strong Sling. However, she was reluctant to make a scene while everything was going so well. She tried sipping very slowly.
The threesome continued talking and laughing and sipping their drinks for several minutes. At one point, Scot turned to Kathy and asked, “I hope there isn't anything wrong with your drink, Kathy? You’ve hardly had a sip. I can insist on them bringing you another."
“Oh, no,” said Kathy, blushing. She hated to have the Ambassador think she didn’t appreciate his hospitality. “I’ve just been so fascinated listening to you two that I forgot to drink.” With that, she took a much larger sip of the sweet, alcohol-laced drink.
Not much later, Kathy began to feel slightly giddy as the alcohol on an empty stomach in someone who hadn’t had a drink in four months had its inevitable effect.

Scot turned to Hodges. “Jeffrey, why don’t you go and talk to Alberts about our May Garden Reception. I’d like you there to meet the Foggy Bottom bigwigs who will be in town. Those high-level contacts will be invaluable for your career if you continue with State.”
Jeffrey eagerly obeyed as Kathy gave him a quick goodbye kiss on the cheek. As Jeffrey turned away, the Ambassador admitted frankly, “I want to get to know your lovely wife better. In politics, it is crucial to have a presentable spouse who puts her husband’s interests first.”
Feeling less inhibited, Kathy gushed, “Thank you so much for encouraging my husband’s career, Mr. Ambassador.”
“It is only deserved. Please call me Scot. May I call you Kathy? Mrs. Hodges sounds so old and frumpy for such a young and sexy woman.”
“You may,” said Kathy, blushing at the presumptuous compliment from such an important man.
“I hear you are very supportive of your husband. I hope you are prepared to do whatever is necessary to help his career? He has such great potential. I see him accomplishing incredible things if properly supported by his beautiful wife.”
I will!” Kathy blurted out. The young wife’s head was spinning between the Sling and all the beautiful things the Ambassador was saying about Jeffrey. “I will do anything for him!”
Just then, a head waiter appeared at the other end of the room and announced that dinner would be served shortly and would the guests take their seats.
Scot leaned in close to Kathy and said, “I am most pleased to hear that, Kathy. I want to get to know you better and show you how you can help Jeffrey’s career.” With that, he slipped an arm around her thin waist and pulled her in. Without ado, he fastened his lips on hers. A quick dart of his tongue between those ruby lips made his intention clear. Just as quickly, he withdrew and took her arm in his, turning to the room. “Time to join the others, “ he smiled. Kathy, too stunned to speak, allowed him to lead her toward the table.

Remember the celebration at 100 posts? This is 150! I think I can promise that the entire saga will wrap up before 200 (fingers crossed). That is, of course, if Barbara and Amanda don't linger too long before death on the stakes.

Seratus Lima Puluh – 17 Hours

Victoria Room, Singapore Cricket Club, Singapore, Thursday, 6:55 PM

Tucked away in a quiet corner of the Singapore Cricket Club was an intimate private dining facility, the Victoria Room. Bathed in soft light, lined in rich wood, carpeted in deep burgundy pile, the space exuded a quiet richness. A pair of alcoves at the far end from the entrance allows various groups to mix. A long table, elegantly set for nine, stretched down the middle.

As Jeffrey and Kathy entered the room, the commanding, though slightly high, voice of Ambassador Walkerson greeted them, “Jeffrey, Mrs. Hodges. I’m so glad you could make it on short notice.”
Kathy almost burst with pride as the US Ambassador to Singapore greeted her husband by his first name. At the previous social gatherings that she had attended at the Embassy, even mid-level administrators referred to Jeffrey as ‘Hodges,’ without even the regard of a ‘Mr.’ She was nearly equally proud to be here as ‘Mrs. Hodges.’

A quick look around the room revealed that there were already three others there besides the Ambassador. Minister Robert Burnside (Jeffrey’s direct superior) in a tasteful dark blue suit was there with his wife Roberta in a green and yellow conservative tea-length dress. Marine Colonel Terrance Magee, in full dress uniform, rounded out those present.
It was no surprise that Walkerson’s wife was absent. Sunny, who was much older than Scot, had returned in a hurry to the States last weekend to see her mother, who was seriously ill.
Roberta Burnside was a large, warm, motherly type who delighted in taking younger women at the Embassy under her wing. Tonight, she hurried over to put her arm around Kathy and make her feel welcome.
Colonel Magee, a ramrod-straight officer and a bachelor, was in command of the Embassy's Marine security detachment. Many joked that he had ‘Semper Fi’ tattooed on his butt. The Colonel spoke little, but when he did, he used short, pithy sentences filled with action verbs. He tended to intimidate everyone.

As the new arrivals were welcomed, Kathy received lush compliments and deep bows from the men for her lovely appearance. Even Roberta couldn’t help adding, in all sincerity, “You do look so amazingly fresh and youthful, my dear. You make me feel so old and frumpy.”
A Chinese cocktail waitress in a tight, black mini dress came and distributed drinks to the earlier arrivals. She then offered to take orders from the new couple. Jeffrey ordered a Bombay Sapphire G&T and Kathy, an SCC Singapore Sling. Jeffrey managed to get a good gander at her swaying rear without Kathy noticing as the waitress left.
Over the next few minutes, three more guests arrived to complete the party. First, William “Billy” Smith, chargé d’affaires, and his wife, Alice, came. Billy was a large, flush hail-fellow-well-met and instantly made an impression in any room. Alice was just the opposite, small and a bit mousy, timid and reticent, with a dull, plain dress.
Billy took one look at Kathy and, in his blunt style, said to Hodges, “My Lord, Jeffrey. Where did you find this virgin goddess!” Then he corrected himself, “Oops, I forgot. The goddess is pregnant. Virgin is a thing of the past,” and he laughed heartily.
Lastly, Second Minister John Alberts made his appearance. Tall (6’3”), thin and quiet, he was an efficient subaltern aide to Burns. All the staff present were either career foreign service or career military except for the Ambassador. And all were much older than the Hodges. The youngest, Alberts, was twenty years Jeffrey’s senior, though the Second Minister acted another decade older than his years.

Walkerson wasted no time in pulling Jeffrey and Kathy aside into one of the alcoves to talk privately. He was effusive with praise for the young lawyer’s work and the ‘innocent beauty,’ as he put it, of his even younger wife. Scot spoke of his political ambitions after his stint in Singapore and hinted that he might take Jeffrey along.
“Of course, you can decide whether you want politics or the Foreign Service, Jeff. I’m confident you will go far in either. But I believe you can get so much more done in elected office. I intend to “Make Wisconsin Great Again,” and you could be a big part of that.”
Hodges seemed to swell with self-importance at being so complimented. He responded to the Ambassador’s suggestions in a somewhat fawning manner. Kathy, meanwhile, stood by silently and beamed with pride in her husband.
In a few minutes, the cocktail waitress circulated by again, bringing their drinks. Kathy took a sip of her Sling and suddenly realized two things. First, she didn’t drink alcohol since she was pregnant. Second, this was an unusually strong Sling. However, she was reluctant to make a scene while everything was going so well. She tried sipping very slowly.
The threesome continued talking and laughing and sipping their drinks for several minutes. At one point, Scot turned to Kathy and asked, “I hope there isn't anything wrong with your drink, Kathy? You’ve hardly had a sip. I can insist on them bringing you another."
“Oh, no,” said Kathy, blushing. She hated to have the Ambassador think she didn’t appreciate his hospitality. “I’ve just been so fascinated listening to you two that I forgot to drink.” With that, she took a much larger sip of the sweet, alcohol-laced drink.
Not much later, Kathy began to feel slightly giddy as the alcohol on an empty stomach in someone who hadn’t had a drink in four months had its inevitable effect.

Scot turned to Hodges. “Jeffrey, why don’t you go and talk to Alberts about our May Garden Reception. I’d like you there to meet the Foggy Bottom bigwigs who will be in town. Those high-level contacts will be invaluable for your career if you continue with State.”
Jeffrey eagerly obeyed as Kathy gave him a quick goodbye kiss on the cheek. As Jeffrey turned away, the Ambassador admitted frankly, “I want to get to know your lovely wife better. In politics, it is crucial to have a presentable spouse who puts her husband’s interests first.”
Feeling less inhibited, Kathy gushed, “Thank you so much for encouraging my husband’s career, Mr. Ambassador.”
“It is only deserved. Please call me Scot. May I call you Kathy? Mrs. Hodges sounds so old and frumpy for such a young and sexy woman.”
“You may,” said Kathy, blushing at the presumptuous compliment from such an important man.
“I hear you are very supportive of your husband. I hope you are prepared to do whatever is necessary to help his career? He has such great potential. I see him accomplishing incredible things if properly supported by his beautiful wife.”
I will!” Kathy blurted out. The young wife’s head was spinning between the Sling and all the beautiful things the Ambassador was saying about Jeffrey. “I will do anything for him!”
Just then, a head waiter appeared at the other end of the room and announced that dinner would be served shortly and would the guests take their seats.
Scot leaned in close to Kathy and said, “I am most pleased to hear that, Kathy. I want to get to know you better and show you how you can help Jeffrey’s career.” With that, he slipped an arm around her thin waist and pulled her in. Without ado, he fastened his lips on hers. A quick dart of his tongue between those ruby lips made his intention clear. Just as quickly, he withdrew and took her arm in his, turning to the room. “Time to join the others, “ he smiled. Kathy, too stunned to speak, allowed him to lead her toward the table.
I love the stealthy art of a good seduction, and Kathy has been ensnared for sure ... But will she succumb for the sake of her undeserving husband's career? PrPr has opened a while new vein of rich, sensual pickings for our delight!

I love the stealthy art of a good seduction, and Kathy has been ensnared for sure ... But will she succumb for the sake of her undeserving husband's career? PrPr has opened a while new vein of rich, sensual pickings for our delight!
As my characters weave their convoluted tapestries of intrigue and punishment (I don't control, them; I merely record their actions) I am reminded more and more of the Jim Morrison and the Doors, song, "Five to One."
Five to one, baby
One in five
No one here gets out alive, now
You get yours, baby
I'll get mine
Gonna make it, baby
If we try
Your ballroom days are over, baby
Night is drawing near
Shadows of the evening
Crawl across the years
Yeah, walk across the floor with a
Flower in your hand

Trying to tell me no one understands

Seratus Empat Puluh Sembilan – 16 Hours

Victoria Room, Singapore Cricket Club, Singapore, Thursday, 8:00 PM
As Walkerson steered Kathy toward the table, the waitress came around collecting empty glasses. Kathy gladly offered hers, though she was surprised that it was already empty.
As the others found their place cards, the Ambassador moved to the table’s head and placed Kathy at his right hand. To Scot’s left was Billy Smith. Next to Billy was the Colonel, then Alice Smith and Burns at the end. On Kathy’s side, she was seated by Alberts. Next was Roberta Burns and then, at the end, Jeffrey.
Walkerson had carefully planned the seating to aid in his purpose. Kathy was surrounded by a reticent non-entity, a boisterous and often obscene egotist, and a stiff, silent officer. All would allow their Ambassador at private tête-à-tête with Kathy. The two other wives would converse across the table, and Burns would keep Jeffrey entertained. Separated by two persons from his wife and on the same side, Hodges would be blissfully unaware of any happening at the head of the table.

Opened wine bottles were already on the table, and the Ambassador went to pour Kathy’s glass. She started to object, and he said,
“This is a wine I chose myself. I’m sorry if it doesn’t please you. Should I order something else?”
He had deftly framed the issue as one of her rejecting his hospitality. Kathy meekly assented to a pour.
The food soon began coming, and the quality was as superior as would be expected in such a place. The conversation, fueled by good food and plenty of cocktails and wine, became cheerful and loud. Kathy found Scot an entertaining dinner companion, full of much information and many witty stories from his political career. She was only slightly aware that he had topped off her glass twice. She was more aware that he frequently touched her bare arm.

Halfway through the main course, he scooted his chair a little toward hers and leaned in as if wanting a private conversation.
“Kathy, I need your attention for an important and private matter.”
With several drinks swirling in her brain, Kathy tried to focus. She tried to look alert and interested. As if on cue, the other men around her began talking to each other and ignored the two at the head.
“Kathy, I want to ask you some critical questions relating to Jeffrey’s career. Will you be honest with me?”
“Oh yes, Ambassador, I will.
“Scot, please.” He said, smiling. Kathy smiled back. The next moment, Kathy felt his hand come to rest on her left knee. Only the relaxation of several drinks kept her from jumping at the unexpected touch.
At the same moment, Waalkerson drew her attention back to his face. “Kathy, It is most important that I know that I can count on Jeffrey and you if I am going to help him.”
Kathy wanted to tell him to take his hand away. However, he seemed so intent about Jeffrey that she dared not offend. She realized she’d missed some of what he’d said.
“…a very serious question about your husband’s career. I hope you will answer me honestly.”
The mention of Jeffrey’s career helped focus her mind, and Kathy tried to hold her slightly inebriated thoughts together and listen to the Ambassador.
“You see, Kathy, if I am to take your husband under my wing, so to speak, and help move his career along, I must first have some assurances. I will be spending a lot of time and effort and call in favors with highly-placed people on Jeffrey’s behalf. You understand that, don’t you?”
Kathy tried to look attentive and nod in agreement even as she felt his hand move from her knee to her thigh, pushing the hem of her dress before it. She blushed in embarrassment. Now was not the time to cause a fuss when Scot was introducing Jeff to influential and powerful people.
“I do understand, Ambass…I mean, Scot. We are ever so grateful for your interest.”
“It is not gratitude that concerns me. I need to know that my efforts won’t be wasted on someone who doesn’t have enough ambition.”
“Oh, Scot. You don’t need…you don’t have to worry about that!” Kathy gushed. The wine was interfering seriously with her ability to form sentences, and the warm hand on her thigh was causing feelings she didn’t want just now. “Jeffrey is incredibly dedicated to his work. You will find him ready to meet any challenge.”
“I already know that. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have invited the two of you tonight. No, my concern is with you, Kathy.” As he said the word ‘concern,’ his hand slipped a little further up her thigh and over to between her legs.

Kathy’s head was spinning now. It was too late in the conversation to start complaining about his hand, and, if she did, she was sure that would end Jeff’s chances of support.
“I am worried that you are not sufficiently committed to supporting him. If that is so, then you will make it impossible for me to help him.”
The alcohol was making her almost dizzy. Scot was saying that she was letting down her husband. She was sabotaging his career! Almost panicking, she reflexively took a large sip of her wine to calm down.
“Is that true, Kathy? Do I need to drop Jeffrey now? It’s all up to you.”
The Ambassador’s words were strangling her brain. He had doubts about her! He thought she would hold back Jeffrey!
“Oh, please, Ambas…Scot! I would do anything to help my husband’s career. I’ll do whatever I can, believe me!”
“I wish I could believe you, Kathy. But you would say anything now to get me to help Jeff. How can I know that you mean it? When things get tough, will you stick in there? Will you make any sacrifice?” His hand was now more than halfway up her soft thigh and rubbing slowly and gently between her legs.

The sensual feelings from between her legs combined with the alcohol scrambled her mind. Panic that she was letting down Jeff terrified the young woman.
“You’ve got to believe me, Scot. Please, I’ll do anything. Let me show you!”
Walkerson looked questioningly at her, steadily moving hand higher on her legs, stroking the sensitive skin. “Perhaps you can show me your dedication.”
“Yes, please!”
“Ok, first, finish your wine.”
Kathy looked puzzled but was desperate to please this powerful man. She was surprised to see her wine glass was back over half full. When had that happened? Nevertheless, she took the glass and downed the wine in two large gulps.
“Good, Kathy. I’m glad to see you know how to follow a command. You will have to do that as you support your husband. You do care about him, don’t you? You want him to rise to the top?”
Kathy nodded. The last gulp of wine seemed to hit her like a hammer. She was struggling mightily to follow Scot’s words. His hand was now just short of her panties. Kathy felt very warm and flushed from the stimulation of that caressing hand. Or was it the kick of the alcohol, or both?
“You are prepared to do whatever you’re told to help him? Obey when needed?”
Scot looked at the confusion in her eyes and the beautiful pink flush that covered her chest. It drew his eyes down to the full soft mounds of her breasts, rising and falling rapidly with her panicked breathing. The low-cut dress made them look so exposed and delectable!
“I think you can show me your dedication right now, Kathy. Show how much you love your husband.”
“Yes,” she groaned as his finger brushed against her panties.
“Show me. Show me now. Or forget about me ever helping Jeffrey.”
“Yes, I will! How? How?”
“Pull your breast out of your dress and show it to me.” He moved his hand forward and began stroking her panty-clad pussy in earnest.
“Wha? No. I…what do you mean? Are you kidding?” Her mind refused to focus. The heat from her loins added to her inebriated confusion. She would never do such a thing. But Jeffrey. She had to stand behind him. Why had she had so much to drink?
‘I’m not kidding, Kathy. This is a test. You only have one chance to pass. I suppose you are refusing. Then all my help for your husband is over. Your last chance! Now take out your breast and show it to me!” He slipped a finger under her panty and pressed it forward to rub her damp slit.

It all seemed a nightmare to Kathy. She was so drunk; she was so aroused; she was so scared to ruin everything for Jeff. She couldn’t think. Most of all, she couldn’t let Jeffrey down. Her hands went to the top of her dress and slipped her large titty up and free.
Walkerson smiled. He had won. He loved winning even more than sex. Now he would have both. This dumb bitch would be his plaything. He reached over with his hand and pinched the large nipple, eliciting a moan from Kathy’s trembling lips.
That sound caught the attention of Billy Smith. In his typical room-clearing voice, he looked over and said, “My God, Kathy Hodges. Are you offering your tits for our sampling? That one is the most delectable ones I’ve ever seen!” The room fell deadly silent, and all turned to look at Kathy, sitting confused with her left breast fully exposed.
Walkerson had leaned back in his chair, folded his arms, and looked at Kathy as if shocked.

Jeffrey leaned forward and looked up the table to see his prim wife exposing her swollen breast for all to see. “KATHY!” he exclaimed. “HOW COULD YOU?”

Seratus Empat Puluh Sembilan – 16 Hours

Victoria Room, Singapore Cricket Club, Singapore, Thursday, 8:00 PM
As Walkerson steered Kathy toward the table, the waitress came around collecting empty glasses. Kathy gladly offered hers, though she was surprised that it was already empty.
As the others found their place cards, the Ambassador moved to the table’s head and placed Kathy at his right hand. To Scot’s left was Billy Smith. Next to Billy was the Colonel, then Alice Smith and Burns at the end. On Kathy’s side, she was seated by Alberts. Next was Roberta Burns and then, at the end, Jeffrey.
Walkerson had carefully planned the seating to aid in his purpose. Kathy was surrounded by a reticent non-entity, a boisterous and often obscene egotist, and a stiff, silent officer. All would allow their Ambassador at private tête-à-tête with Kathy. The two other wives would converse across the table, and Burns would keep Jeffrey entertained. Separated by two persons from his wife and on the same side, Hodges would be blissfully unaware of any happening at the head of the table.

Opened wine bottles were already on the table, and the Ambassador went to pour Kathy’s glass. She started to object, and he said,
“This is a wine I chose myself. I’m sorry if it doesn’t please you. Should I order something else?”
He had deftly framed the issue as one of her rejecting his hospitality. Kathy meekly assented to a pour.
The food soon began coming, and the quality was as superior as would be expected in such a place. The conversation, fueled by good food and plenty of cocktails and wine, became cheerful and loud. Kathy found Scot an entertaining dinner companion, full of much information and many witty stories from his political career. She was only slightly aware that he had topped off her glass twice. She was more aware that he frequently touched her bare arm.

Halfway through the main course, he scooted his chair a little toward hers and leaned in as if wanting a private conversation.
“Kathy, I need your attention for an important and private matter.”
With several drinks swirling in her brain, Kathy tried to focus. She tried to look alert and interested. As if on cue, the other men around her began talking to each other and ignored the two at the head.
“Kathy, I want to ask you some critical questions relating to Jeffrey’s career. Will you be honest with me?”
“Oh yes, Ambassador, I will.
“Scot, please.” He said, smiling. Kathy smiled back. The next moment, Kathy felt his hand come to rest on her left knee. Only the relaxation of several drinks kept her from jumping at the unexpected touch.
At the same moment, Waalkerson drew her attention back to his face. “Kathy, It is most important that I know that I can count on Jeffrey and you if I am going to help him.”
Kathy wanted to tell him to take his hand away. However, he seemed so intent about Jeffrey that she dared not offend. She realized she’d missed some of what he’d said.
“…a very serious question about your husband’s career. I hope you will answer me honestly.”
The mention of Jeffrey’s career helped focus her mind, and Kathy tried to hold her slightly inebriated thoughts together and listen to the Ambassador.
“You see, Kathy, if I am to take your husband under my wing, so to speak, and help move his career along, I must first have some assurances. I will be spending a lot of time and effort and call in favors with highly-placed people on Jeffrey’s behalf. You understand that, don’t you?”
Kathy tried to look attentive and nod in agreement even as she felt his hand move from her knee to her thigh, pushing the hem of her dress before it. She blushed in embarrassment. Now was not the time to cause a fuss when Scot was introducing Jeff to influential and powerful people.
“I do understand, Ambass…I mean, Scot. We are ever so grateful for your interest.”
“It is not gratitude that concerns me. I need to know that my efforts won’t be wasted on someone who doesn’t have enough ambition.”
“Oh, Scot. You don’t need…you don’t have to worry about that!” Kathy gushed. The wine was interfering seriously with her ability to form sentences, and the warm hand on her thigh was causing feelings she didn’t want just now. “Jeffrey is incredibly dedicated to his work. You will find him ready to meet any challenge.”
“I already know that. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have invited the two of you tonight. No, my concern is with you, Kathy.” As he said the word ‘concern,’ his hand slipped a little further up her thigh and over to between her legs.

Kathy’s head was spinning now. It was too late in the conversation to start complaining about his hand, and, if she did, she was sure that would end Jeff’s chances of support.
“I am worried that you are not sufficiently committed to supporting him. If that is so, then you will make it impossible for me to help him.”
The alcohol was making her almost dizzy. Scot was saying that she was letting down her husband. She was sabotaging his career! Almost panicking, she reflexively took a large sip of her wine to calm down.
“Is that true, Kathy? Do I need to drop Jeffrey now? It’s all up to you.”
The Ambassador’s words were strangling her brain. He had doubts about her! He thought she would hold back Jeffrey!
“Oh, please, Ambas…Scot! I would do anything to help my husband’s career. I’ll do whatever I can, believe me!”
“I wish I could believe you, Kathy. But you would say anything now to get me to help Jeff. How can I know that you mean it? When things get tough, will you stick in there? Will you make any sacrifice?” His hand was now more than halfway up her soft thigh and rubbing slowly and gently between her legs.

The sensual feelings from between her legs combined with the alcohol scrambled her mind. Panic that she was letting down Jeff terrified the young woman.
“You’ve got to believe me, Scot. Please, I’ll do anything. Let me show you!”
Walkerson looked questioningly at her, steadily moving hand higher on her legs, stroking the sensitive skin. “Perhaps you can show me your dedication.”
“Yes, please!”
“Ok, first, finish your wine.”
Kathy looked puzzled but was desperate to please this powerful man. She was surprised to see her wine glass was back over half full. When had that happened? Nevertheless, she took the glass and downed the wine in two large gulps.
“Good, Kathy. I’m glad to see you know how to follow a command. You will have to do that as you support your husband. You do care about him, don’t you? You want him to rise to the top?”
Kathy nodded. The last gulp of wine seemed to hit her like a hammer. She was struggling mightily to follow Scot’s words. His hand was now just short of her panties. Kathy felt very warm and flushed from the stimulation of that caressing hand. Or was it the kick of the alcohol, or both?
“You are prepared to do whatever you’re told to help him? Obey when needed?”
Scot looked at the confusion in her eyes and the beautiful pink flush that covered her chest. It drew his eyes down to the full soft mounds of her breasts, rising and falling rapidly with her panicked breathing. The low-cut dress made them look so exposed and delectable!
“I think you can show me your dedication right now, Kathy. Show how much you love your husband.”
“Yes,” she groaned as his finger brushed against her panties.
“Show me. Show me now. Or forget about me ever helping Jeffrey.”
“Yes, I will! How? How?”
“Pull your breast out of your dress and show it to me.” He moved his hand forward and began stroking her panty-clad pussy in earnest.
“Wha? No. I…what do you mean? Are you kidding?” Her mind refused to focus. The heat from her loins added to her inebriated confusion. She would never do such a thing. But Jeffrey. She had to stand behind him. Why had she had so much to drink?
‘I’m not kidding, Kathy. This is a test. You only have one chance to pass. I suppose you are refusing. Then all my help for your husband is over. Your last chance! Now take out your breast and show it to me!” He slipped a finger under her panty and pressed it forward to rub her damp slit.

It all seemed a nightmare to Kathy. She was so drunk; she was so aroused; she was so scared to ruin everything for Jeff. She couldn’t think. Most of all, she couldn’t let Jeffrey down. Her hands went to the top of her dress and slipped her large titty up and free.
Walkerson smiled. He had won. He loved winning even more than sex. Now he would have both. This dumb bitch would be his plaything. He reached over with his hand and pinched the large nipple, eliciting a moan from Kathy’s trembling lips.
That sound caught the attention of Billy Smith. In his typical room-clearing voice, he looked over and said, “My God, Kathy Hodges. Are you offering your tits for our sampling? That one is the most delectable ones I’ve ever seen!” The room fell deadly silent, and all turned to look at Kathy, sitting confused with her left breast fully exposed.
Walkerson had leaned back in his chair, folded his arms, and looked at Kathy as if shocked.

Jeffrey leaned forward and looked up the table to see his prim wife exposing her swollen breast for all to see. “KATHY!” he exclaimed. “HOW COULD YOU?”
Wow ... just wow! I read today's piece once, then twice and then a third time! So damn sensual, I loved that and the ENF piece at the end where Kathy exposed her breasts for all to see ... where will Jeffrey's indignation take this next I wonder? Can't wait to find out ... but young Mrs Hodges is drinking a little too much given her condition I fear ... Wonderful PrPr!

She only ever has two, or so we`re told!
Sometimes, size does matter:

1y4emb.jpg

A longer episode. So much needs to wrap up on the Thursday before execution Friday :hanged: . Tomorrow brings the last long chapter before that awful day.
Will Kathy explain and Jeffrey forgive before challenging Walkerson to duel with pistols at dawn?:eek:
Will Chunhua and An have a Romantic date and get engaged?:encama:
Will Josephine get a nasty surprise in her treatment in jail?:monoloco:
Will Barb and Amanda have some comfort and reprieve before their horrible fate?:fuck:

Stay tuned.:icon_popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom