Imprisonment and Execution in Modern Singapore Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga

Go to CruxDreams.com
Eulalia must be quaking with fear (or is it anticipation)
@Eulalia is no Barb and @Barbaria1 is no Eul. Anyway, I'm tired of unremitting prison and torture and rape stories. I'm just looking for a relaxing vacation in the Lowlands of Scotland (and maybe a little romance with a bonnie lassie along the way.)
That's me on the right:
0062469932.jpeg
My family's Clan Crest and Motto (just so all you CF girls know):
565e0e55c634dc84c5410b8e0b4de42d.gif

Stolen from the Girl Scouts, I think ... no, wait ... isn’t that “Be Prepared”? :p

And why is the running stag colored yellow? :rolleyes:

The buckle and strap motif rings true, however, as my tight little will soon testify :confused:

Stolen from the Girl Scouts, I think ... no, wait ... isn’t that “Be Prepared”? :p

And why is the running stag colored yellow? :rolleyes:

The buckle and strap motif rings true, however, as my tight little will soon testify :confused:
In Celtic heraldry, the stag represents one who is skillful, politic, a lover of harmony. In Celtic symbolism, the deer (male) is the king and protector of the forest. As a feminine element, the deer can access the fairy world and teaches humans about spirituality.

The color, yellow (or more properly “Or”) symbolizes wisdom, constancy, faithfulness, and great generosity.

The strap and buckle represents that the wearer is a follower of the chief who owns the crest and motto.

The motto means --- well just ask any girl whose been on a date with me!

The motto means --- well just ask any girl whose been on a date with me!
Um ... always ready and prepared to impress a girl by spending a big wad at a pricy upscale Italian restaurant in hopes of then receiving an ever so grateful ... ahem ... how can I put this delicately. ... blowjob ... fuck ... reward?

Um ... always ready and prepared to impress a girl by spending a big wad at a pricy upscale Italian restaurant in hopes of then receiving an ever so grateful ... ahem ... how can I put this delicately. ... blowjob ... fuck ... reward?
Almost all are most grateful. I regard any offer of 'favors" as icing on the cake and not expected. Rarely, there is an inveterate complainer who objects to my generosity as if a price were attached. Despite being drop-dead gorgeous, that kind of girl spoils the magic of the evening.

Almost all are most grateful. I regard any offer of 'favors" as icing on the cake and not expected. Rarely, there is an inveterate complainer who objects to my generosity as if a price were attached. Despite being drop-dead gorgeous, that kind of girl spoils the magic of the evening.
Surely not moi! :confused:

@Eulalia is no Barb and @Barbaria1 is no Eul. Anyway, I'm tired of unremitting prison and torture and rape stories. I'm just looking for a relaxing vacation in the Lowlands of Scotland (and maybe a little romance with a bonnie lassie along the way.)
That's me on the right:
View attachment 926682
'Love with a Scottish Outlaw' - wait for the sequel -
'Strife with Scottish In-laws' :p

Not as direct and to the point as some:

1605299671890.png :devil:

Now that the wonderful afterglow (from finishing the story) has begun to fade, I would like to step from the curtains and out on the stage to comment on the writing process and answer any reader questions.

First about characters. I was waylaid by you, the readers here. When a scene demanded a new character for the action, I almost always name and describe them to give the scene depth and reality. Unfortunately (for me) readers almost always feel in love or hate) with the new person and I was seduced into giving them an ongoing role in the story. It was fun to do so, but it meant that I had many extra threads to keep straight and include. As I approached the end, I struggled to move the plot along without neglecting those whose story demanded including. Think of the meeting with the President. Seven persons present. Only one, RBG was introduced in Part I. Another, Frost, entered in Part II. The other five were all added in Part III and yet all, because of their roles were required at the meeting (I felt Jeffrey was not required).

Second about the ending. I had been planning how an Impale/hanging would go beginning late in II. By the time I started III I was almost certain that I would end as I did with a last-minute transfer to a jungle labor camp. But I wanted to keep the uncertainty. So I stretched out hope in Barb's appeal and only gradually lead you to believe that she would surely die. Adding Amanda and Josephine top the poles only became settled in my mind about half-way through.

Amanda's role: I had no thought of Amanda actually having drugs until I went to write the scene in the square and her rape. Then it just seemed to open immense possibilities. Much of Amanda's suffering was to avoid constant, unbroken abuse of Barb. That was my biggest concern when I started III. By making a major plot out of Amanda's travails and gradually sinking Josephine in her mess, I was able to give BArbara a few, much-needed breaks.

I would gladly entertain questions or comments (be kind - I have a fragile writer's ego!)

Well...
I haven't shown any activity here before, preferring only to consume content.
But this story aroused a whole storm of lively emotions in me.
I want to sincerely thank PrPr personally for this ending of the story.
I no longer dared to hope for such a finale. But sweet, cheerful and innocent Amanda is alive, as well as bitchy but strong-willed Josephine in her own way-she had her own motives, which can be understood.
And most importantly - Barb!!!
Although she likes to write that CF girls only exist to give us pleasure and we did what we wanted with them, Barb is the forum's most valuable asset
I don't know how I'm going to live if something happens to her during these crazy CF experiments

I want to sincerely thank PrPr personally for this ending of the story.
I no longer dared to hope for such a finale.
As I started Part III, I knew I had three possible endings. Somehow Barbara is cleared of charges, or pardoned, She dies, or the ending I used. I never could get my mind and heart around killing her, and saving her seemed so artificial and silly, out of sync with the rest of the story.
However, I had teased my readers ever since the conclusion of Part I with the possibility and then the expectation of an execution. So the best course seemed to be to cater to that interest by increasing the victims to three and go well into the process. I do take credit for the concept of hanging and implement (at least I never heard of it before).
My one fear was that having three, simultaneous executions would dilute reader attention from just Barb or just Barb and Amanda. As a result, I choose not to devote much space to Josephine and her thoughts.

I think you did an exemplary job with all the characters, even providing a dramatis personae to keep the rest of us up to speed. I agree with the idea of giving Barb a 'rest' in the run-up to X-day, the interest in a succession of "and she was raped and beaten again" would have soon waned, yet we needed the slowly building tension of the final days and hours.

Personally I would like a wrap-up, perhaps a month later; does RBG carry on as if nothing happened? did Kathy 'behave'? will Frost join the guards? does the drugs squad (sorry, forgot the initials, senility) get reformed? But fear not for your ego------we all have vivid enough imaginations to plot storylines that fit with our own style of erotic fiction. It's a pity the imagined sight of RBG on the caning frame is not particularly erotic.

Since I don't chew gum or take drugs, I fancy a little trip, to sit, straw boater on head, daringly blazer-less but old school tie firmly knotted, watching a cricket match and dreamily replaying that whole story in my head. And as the sun beats down, and the G&T takes hold, I spy a young blond girl with the demeanour of a cheer-leader, carrying a folder of papers, being pursued by a fat, greasy-looking rogue, and I leap up to protect her....................

Personally I would like a wrap-up, perhaps a month later;
That's a good idea. Maybe in a couple of days. Short of Singapore IV, or Trixie in Turkey, but a tied up of the other threads.
I spy a young blond girl with the demeanour of a cheer-leader, carrying a folder of papers, being pursued by a fat, greasy-looking rogue, and I leap up to protect her....................
I can just see you rushing to her rescue - just don't catch the wheels of your walker on the curbing!
1605548116762.png

Back
Top Bottom