Imprisonment and Execution in Modern Singapore Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think you did an exemplary job with all the characters, even providing a dramatis personae to keep the rest of us up to speed. I agree with the idea of giving Barb a 'rest' in the run-up to X-day, the interest in a succession of "and she was raped and beaten again" would have soon waned, yet we needed the slowly building tension of the final days and hours.

Personally I would like a wrap-up, perhaps a month later; does RBG carry on as if nothing happened? did Kathy 'behave'? will Frost join the guards? does the drugs squad (sorry, forgot the initials, senility) get reformed? But fear not for your ego------we all have vivid enough imaginations to plot storylines that fit with our own style of erotic fiction. It's a pity the imagined sight of RBG on the caning frame is not particularly erotic.

Since I don't chew gum or take drugs, I fancy a little trip, to sit, straw boater on head, daringly blazer-less but old school tie firmly knotted, watching a cricket match and dreamily replaying that whole story in my head. And as the sun beats down, and the G&T takes hold, I spy a young blond girl with the demeanour of a cheer-leader, carrying a folder of papers, being pursued by a fat, greasy-looking rogue, and I leap up to protect her....................
You are not alone in wanting a wrap up, but PrPr needs time to recover from his already Herculean efforts. In any case Barb and Amanda will take time to recover from their encounter with those stainless steel phallic poles and then being shipped to Borneo.
It would be great if Frost joined the guards and the girls` sentences were quashed ( but not before a humiliating intake to the labour camp and Barb`s punishment for the inevitable breach(es) of discipline.
The thought of RBG being brought down along with the odious Williams is appealing, but caning No. Perhaps the Prosecution could appeal against the leniency of Josephine`s sentence and she could have fifty or so strokes added to it.

Personally I would like a wrap-up, perhaps a month later;

That's a good idea. Maybe in a couple of days

You are not alone in wanting a wrap up, but PrPr needs time to recover from his already Herculean efforts.
The wrap-up, three weeks later, will be doled out in tiny segments.

Infirmary, Changi Prison, Singapore, Friday, May 3, 2019
Dr. Liú arrived late again this Friday in the Infirmary. She was still tired and sore. Last evening she had to stay late at the prison to perform special tasks for the Commandant and the Chief Guard. As was becoming common, it was working with the trustee Charlotte. The men made the girls alternate lesbian loving with whipping each other. Once the men were aroused enough, they would take over the beating along with vigorous fucking. Chunhua's breasts were very sore and swollen.
However, she had professional work to do. Her three recovering execution patients were coming along well. The repair operations had gone well, and there was no apparent long-term damage from the hanging either. These women were very lucky, the doctor thought. Then she caught herself. They were sentenced to a living death in a labor camp. Maybe they weren't lucky.

Barb and Amanda survived the horrendous ordeal,
Their torn labia are now starting to heal.
Medically, things are proceeding so well,
But they still face a long living hell.
As each lies in her hospital bed,
Chunhua and Charlotte must perform in their stead!

Parliamentary Guard Headquarters, Singapore, Friday, May 3, 2019
Musa stuck his head into Frost’s new office. “Wanna grab an ale at the Adjournment?”
“I’ve got you appreciating the good stuff now, have I, Luv?”
"I'll concede it can grow on you, Consulting Detective," replied the Chief Inspector. Frost had almost laughed himself silly when he heard the Commander want to hire him with that title. "Am I to be the new Sherlock Holmes around here? He joked. But he was glad to complete his exit from the police at the end of April, as agreed, and then come to work with his new friend regularly.
“I always knew you had some sense in you, boy,” the older man said. “I’ll be glad to join you. I have things we need to discuss off the clock.”
"Really? What would those be?" asked Musa as Frost donned his fedora and led the younger man out the door.
“First, we need to get planning our strategy to free those poor dears from that jungle camp. They get sent there in a week or two, I understand.”
“Indeed. I’ve been putting together some ideas for that just today.”
"Good And number two, if you won't ask that luscious secretary of yours out, I will. She's too precious to waste, darling."
“Indeed. I was also putting together some ideas for that today.”
“Capital!” said Frost, giving his nominal boss a dig in the ribs.

Having escaped death by the pole and the rope,
Barb and Amanda now have a glimmer of hope.
Frost, now attached to the Parliamentary Guard,
To save the girls, is prepared to work very hard.
He and Musa their heads they will scratch,
Who knows what cunning plot they will hatch?
Frost now has Musa hooked on real ale,
Which, in itself, makes them less likely to fail.

Last edited:
These are so clever! Don’t ever stop writing and posting them!!

These are so clever! Don’t ever stop writing and posting them!!
I shall collect these and use as an Addendum to Singapore IV, when (and if!!!) I ever have the energy and mental balance to resume.

US Embassy, Singapore, Friday, May 3, 2019
It had been almost four weeks since Trixie Thomson was arrested by the Turkish Custom authorities. Only two Americans, Robert Burnside in the Singapore agency and his friend in the Ankara Embassy were aware of her arrest. And neither had heard another word on her since. It was as if the earth had swallowed her up.
Today Robert phoned his friend, hoping for some news.
"Nothing, Robert. No one I've spoken to has even heard of her. It seems the Custom Boys are keeping her to themselves. Did you say she was pretty and sexy?"
"Yes. Very pretty and most shapely."
"That is it. I've heard they will sometimes keep an attractive female prisoner as a plaything. That's probably what has happened to her. They can keep her off the books indefinitely unless someone objects. And my office steadfastly refuses any official inquiry."
"So they get to use her sexually as long as they want?"
"Yes. And worse. These boys play rough, very rough"

Robert sighed and ended the call.

Last edited:
In Singapore, Trixie had strutted her stuff,
But in Istanbul ,she was having it rough.
First, she was completely disrobed,
And all her orifices probed.
Nobody knew she was there,
And her Embassy just didn`t care.
Her pleadings were not any use,
She was in for some serious abuse.

NOTE to all US citizens.

"Your diplomatic staff are f*cking useless. Abroad is a scary place. Stay at home"

(and leave all the best tourist spots to the cultured, discerning and law-abiding Europeans.)

Last edited:
I'm just looking for a relaxing vacation in the Lowlands of Scotland (and maybe a little romance with a bonnie lassie along the way.)
That's me on the right:
0062469932.jpeg
Tickets purchased, flight booked, COVID-19 test came back negative, I'm heading for Scotland!

The more I think about this, the more this story reminds me about Murat Kurnaz, a Turkish citizen living in Germany who was arrested sometime after 911 on a trip to Pakistan and allegedly abused by German Special Forces before they handed him over to US troops who brought him to Guantanamo. And although the CIA and the German BND soon came to the conclusion that he was innocent, due to diplomatic issues, he was held captive in Guantanamo for five years.

Office Chief Judge, Singapore, Friday, May 3, 2019
“I am so glad you could come over here, Deputy,” said Rut Betar-Gisber. “We seem to work well together.”
"We do your Ladyship, indeed. I believe the unpleasant affair of Moore and Jones seems to have been put quietly to bed."

"At least for the moment. But the sentence of fifteen years in the labor camps is really quite unacceptable. I have had a productive conversation with the Chief Appellate Judge about it, and I think a suitable change will be made."
"Very good. But I thought you and he were on the outs since his dissent on Moore's appeal."
"We were, but in politics, as in marriage, it rarely serves to hold a grudge. It may be emotionally satisfying, but it's just cutting your nose in the end. The Judge needs my support to become Chief Justice, and I need his cooperation on certain upcoming appeals. We have reached a most convivial understanding. I understand you reached one with the Colonel and got your man quietly returned?"
"Yes. He will be given a severe caning, three years in Changi, and banished from the force for the rape. I don't mind losing him - he is a moron, as are too many of my men. I'm undertaking a thorough review of our entire staff to weed out the losers. I don’t want bleeding-heart liberals, but I can’t work with idiots!”
"I might be of service in recommending some people I know in the police and courts if you will be looking to replace."
"I would be most grateful, your ladyship."

“Debts must be paid.” said the Judge.
“Debts must be paid.” said the Deputy.

Back
Top Bottom