In Hell

Go to CruxDreams.com
For a BDSM aficcionado with the taste for the unusual an interesting field may be the depictions of hell by old painters in the late Middle Ages or early modern times. They are surprisingly graphic, the damned usually being naked and the tortures in hell obviously inspired by the torture chambers of those ages. I will post two of those pictures, to both of which I have added something (a picture of a naked modern time slave), which i hope will not be immediately obvious. The first one shows the naked sinners being thrown into hell, the second shows some of the tortures supposedly applied there.

hell.jpghell01.jpg

For a BDSM aficcionado with the taste for the unusual an interesting field may be the depictions of hell by old painters in the late Middle Ages or early modern times. They are surprisingly graphic, the damned usually being naked and the tortures in hell obviously inspired by the torture chambers of those ages. I will post two of those pictures, to both of which I have added something (a picture of a naked modern time slave), which i hope will not be immediately obvious. The first one shows the naked sinners being thrown into hell, the second shows some of the tortures supposedly applied there.

View attachment 1136243View attachment 1136244
Very interesting subject, and I do like these illustrations. Actually they are some of the best I've ever seen, and your additions blend in perfectly (nice work).
Great post.

View attachment 1136243View attachment 1136244
Very clever. Only by cheating and finding the original via Google Lens I spotted the 'newcomer' in #2, but I'm still baffled by #1 :confused:

Very clever. Only by cheating and finding the original via Google Lens I spotted the 'newcomer' in #2, but I'm still baffled by #1 :confused:
Look at the left edge up towards the corner. The upside down naked rear view is the addition.... I think. It took me a while to find it as well, if in fact I did.
1645846400621.png

Look at the left edge up towards the corner. The upside down naked rear view is the addition.... I think. It took me a while to find it as well, if in fact I did.
View attachment 1136589
Oh yes, well spotted - I'd thought the one at top left might be the addition, but it wasn't, and I overlooked the second one below.

I must say, i feel flattered by your interest. Since you like the puzzle let me give you another painting with an 'additions'. This might be a bit more difficult. It is actually part of the depictions of hell by Hieronimus Bosch.

View attachment 1137186
You're right... a bit hard to spot. Rear view naked figure just above the point of the large knife blade.

Back
Top Bottom