In praise of the pillory

Go to CruxDreams.com
I went looking for new pillory stuff yesterday afternoon and stumbled upon this. It's old and I know I've seen it before, but I had forgotten what her crime was. Turns out it suits me perfectly! :p

That said, it seems practically no one has been producing good hot pillory videos, photos, or artwork lately. That's a shame.

I'd be willing to have you stripped "only" to the waist and be whipped on the bare back.... just like at the post, sort of. Nothing to press your breasts against to shield them. Will that be a problem? :devil:
Use a round post that will force her to display her bare breasts in front of everyone as her back is crisscrossed with stripes.

Attachments

• 2014-08-07 13.29.42.jpg
    2014-08-07 13.29.42.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 481
Jackie's Pillory Fantasy
A short story in three parts.

PART 1

The walk from the jail to the edge of town took about twenty minutes. The jailer and his assistant each held an arm as they guided me. My wrists were tied tightly behind my back, and I was forced to walk wearing only the thin camisole given to me when first confined to the jail a few days prior. The garment reached only the top of my hips, not even fully covering my bottom. The streets were lined with people having arrived to witness my humiliation. Some called out my name, and I struggled not to make eye contact. I felt no bitterness toward them, however. After all, I too had occasionally enjoyed watching a half-naked criminal being paraded through town. Besides, today was special, for it isn’t often that a young noblewoman such as myself is punished in public.

The walk almost put me into a surreal dream-like state. As we passed, people stepped off the sidewalks and fell in behind us to follow. Suddenly, I realized the walk was over as we had arrived at our destination. I stared at the sturdy instrument of my punishment - the dreaded pillory. I had been sentenced to serve six awful hours in it.

I was placed directly in front of the wooden beast, where I waited for my wrists to be unbound. Onlookers staked out positions in a wide circle to witness what would come next. It appeared that up to 300 people had come to see me placed in the pillory, and I knew that others would arrive throughout the day to view me.

I was allowed a brief moment to rub at the discomfort in my wrists, but then ordered to lift my arms above my head. This was entirely expected, as I myself had previously witnessed how this spectacle unfolds. I had mentally prepared myself, and so did as I was told without resistance. I felt their fingers brush up my bare flesh, hips to armpits, as they lifted the camisole away. My face went hot with shame, as I was now naked and very aware of several hundred eyes on me. I almost fainted from embarrassment.

Part 2 tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom