In praise of the pillory

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jackie's Pillory Fantasy

PART 2

As humiliation overwhelmed me and butterflies roiled my stomach, I saw the upper board of the pillory being raised. I gazed at the semi-circular hollows where my wrists and neck would be confined. I took a deep breath to try and maintain my composure.

It was time to bend forward and allow myself to be locked in the pillory. I fiddled with my hair, debating with myself as to where it should go. It was such a silly thing to worry about in that moment…what to do with my hair!

My wrists were gently guided into the small hollows of the lower board. I was ordered to bend over and place my neck in the larger center hollow. Once in position my shoulders were almost at the level of my hips. I need not have concerned myself with my hair, as the jailer simply pushed it off my shoulders and neck so that it fell around my face.

I waited in this submissive position for the upper board to be brought down, which would trap my wrists and neck. I thought again of the many eyes admiring my nakedness, and my skin suddenly seemed to bristle with excitement. It was as if everyone’s eyes were playfully tickling my bare flesh. I even felt a tingle in my sex. I was becoming sexually aroused.

Jackie's Pillory Fantasy

PART 3

The upper board of the pillory was gently swung down, trapping my wrists and neck in place. My heart pounded as the jailer locked the board into place, ensuring my confinement in this position for the next six hours.

Tears filled my eyes as the awful reality of my punishment sunk in. I immediately realized that this bent-over position would become unbearably uncomfortable long before my time in the pillory ended. Of course, my nudity made my predicament all the more humiliating. I heard laughter and lewd comments among members of the crowd. Some were former friends who now openly mocked me. Others were woman I knew had long been threatened by my beauty, and they made it clear they were taking pleasure in my suffering.

I waited. There was absolutely nothing else for me to do. I was a naked girl locked in the pillory, and I knew how this awful spectacle would play out. Someone would eventually step forward with a sizable tip for the jailer and his assistant, and then be allowed to grope my body in any manner desired. He or she would grab at my hanging breasts and thrust their fingers into the most private parts of my body. My head would be lifted and my hair pulled back, so that the shame could be seen in my face while fingers raped me. This would likely be repeated as others came forward with their tips. For an especially generous tip, one of my fellow citizens might even be allowed to whip me severely with a thick leather strap.

As tears dripped from my eyes onto the ground, I took a couple of deep breaths, trying to calm myself. But how…oh God how….was I going to avoid going mad over the next six hours?

THE END

Jackie's Pillory Fantasy

PART 3

The upper board of the pillory was gently swung down, trapping my wrists and neck in place. My heart pounded as the jailer locked the board into place, ensuring my confinement in this position for the next six hours.

Tears filled my eyes as the awful reality of my punishment sunk in. I immediately realized that this bent-over position would become unbearably uncomfortable long before my time in the pillory ended. Of course, my nudity made my predicament all the more humiliating. I heard laughter and lewd comments among members of the crowd. Some were former friends who now openly mocked me. Others were woman I knew had long been threatened by my beauty, and they made it clear they were taking pleasure in my suffering.

I waited. There was absolutely nothing else for me to do. I was a naked girl locked in the pillory, and I knew how this awful spectacle would play out. Someone would eventually step forward with a sizable tip for the jailer and his assistant, and then be allowed to grope my body in any manner desired. He or she would grab at my hanging breasts and thrust their fingers into the most private parts of my body. My head would be lifted and my hair pulled back, so that the shame could be seen in my face while fingers raped me. This would likely be repeated as others came forward with their tips. For an especially generous tip, one of my fellow citizens might even be allowed to whip me severely with a thick leather strap.

As tears dripped from my eyes onto the ground, I took a couple of deep breaths, trying to calm myself. But how…oh God how….was I going to avoid going mad over the next six hours?

THE END

The END?!?!?!

Jackie's Pillory Fantasy

PART 3

THE END

Surely you mean the beginning?
A more elaborate apparatus than usual.

Love that she's stripped to the waist, her back bared as if to receive a judicial whipping, an alternative to the post.
Being in a private home, is not disicpline of a slave more likely?

Last january, in my BDSM club, when corona was still a Chinese virus, I was convicted of a sex crime (I am not going into detail) and ordered in the pillory. I was bent over, stark naked, facing the black wall, my crime detailed on the wall in chalk, for all to see. Next to the pillory was a small table with canes, whips, paddles. There were some dozen couples, too many took advantage of me. Their hands were all over me. I couldn’t see what was happening, the absence of hands was soon followed by the searing pain of a cane, whip or paddle. I thought I was going to be bruised for weeks, but it is a good club with fine people, after 72 hours all bruises had disappeared. Not seeing anything, the pain seemed more intense.

My hands were shackled, no way I could get relieve. After an hour or so, my back really started to hurt. I asked my friend to get out, but she thought I had to fulfil my punishment. However, the pain increased and I have a good body that served me well for 68 years, so she gave in to my pleas.

The pillory is no joke for an old girl...

Attachments

• Kaak_1.jpg
    Kaak_1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 616
A few years ago at the Folsom Street Fair, I found myself in a pillory. It was made of varnished hardwood, but it was held together with wooden pegs.

After stripping to the waist for punishment, I bent over and had my head and hands secured in the pillory. The pegs were then inserted so that the pillory couldn't be opened and I was locked in, bending at an uncomfortable angle. It was humiliating, as I was bare to the waist wearing only a kilt. My legs and feet were also bare.

Then the whipping began. I was beaten across the back and shoulders with a flogger that was particularly painful. I yelled and did a vigorous barefoot dance as I was whipped. Later, the woman who wielded the whip boasted on the Fetlife social media site how she had made Ennie do a vigorous barefoot dance.

After about twenty lashes laid on with a will, the pegs were removed and I was finally free.

Back
Top Bottom