In praise of the pillory

Go to CruxDreams.com
She attempts to look dignified even as she is locked in the pillory. 'What else can they do to me after they have displayed me naked before the people?' she wonders. She cannot see the sheriff standing behind her opening his pants. He pulls out his erect cock and lustfully glares at her fine but defenseless ass...

She attempts to look dignified even as she is locked in the pillory. 'What else can they do to me after they have displayed me naked before the people?' she wonders. She cannot see the sheriff standing behind her opening his pants. He pulls out his erect cock and lustfully glares at her fine but defenseless ass...
Look closely at those nipples, she is probably ready!

Hi, thehangingtree :wave:
Right! ... :clap: ... She tries but can't hide her improper expectations! ... :firedevil:

Back
Top Bottom