In praise of the pillory

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was wondering if there was a gallery here at this site for Stockade art or photo's.
This is the only one I have currently:

View attachment 1079654
I’m not sure what you mean by stockade art. There is a thread called “in praise of the pillory”.

I wanted to include more details because I am nerd.

This is the only one that I have so far. I have taken a liking though to this style, rather than the one you mostly see in this topic in which the victim is facing downward.

Character is Marie Rose from a Fighting game franchise known as Dead or Alive. She is 18 years old. She is 4'10 and 87 pounds and her measurements are B74 W56 H78 cm (B29" W22" H30"). She's also Swedish for anyone who cares about such information.

I know I am prob the only one who cares for such details like this, but I really like knowing as many details as possible when it comes to these victims.

Information taken from the her official bio page:

92603957_p0.jpg

I’d forgotten how good this thread is. The pillory is a rather special device, very simple but with almost unlimited scope for humiliation and display. Bent over, helpless and the audience has unlimited access to all my intimate bits. Make me shiver.

Back
Top Bottom