In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
Surely it depends on whose orders they were crucified in the first place? it could be their master is just giving them a taste of where disobedience leads.
I agree with you, as far as the master carries out this punishment at his own property. But concerning condemned who got tied (or nailed) to a cross, publically, after a formal judicial trial, such is different. Cutting these down, is sabotage of the course of justice, contempt of justice, an act of rebellion. There should be no mercy for these! The only appropriate punishment for cutting down a judicially crucified condemned from a cross, is crucifixion!

(where is my knife, by the way!?)

I agree with you, as far as the master carries out this punishment at his own property. But concerning condemned who got tied (or nailed) to a cross, publically, after a formal judicial trial, such is different. Cutting these down, is sabotage of the course of justice, contempt of justice, an act of rebellion. There should be no mercy for these! The only appropriate punishment for cutting down a judicially crucified condemned from a cross, is crucifixion!

(where is my knife, by the way!?)
Of course. I was just unsure of how t hese slaves cam t o be here - I thought if truly condemned, ,such lowly creatures would surely have been nailed.

Hi KageKamen,

here the link to the chapter when the slaves start to perish:

THE CRUCIFIED ARE INSULTING EACH OTHER

.....I receive some Posca, too. In the midday heat it doesn't really help that much. My head is aching like crazy, but at least I can focus again. One of the male slaves is screaming while he is experiencing a cramp.

I'm sitting on the plug that they have hammered between my thighs and raise my head. Looking straight into Daniela's eyes, I see how she is breathing and her tits dangle. To my left Andrea is also raising her head speaking to me:

"Are you satisfied now Cire? Is this what you wanted? You asshole you! I still hear you saying let's go get wasted, they won't arrest us in this village. And now we are exhibited. Yes, look at me, my hole body is shaking. Look at my hard nipples, I'm aroused and can't do anything about it. With my cunt I have to sit on this raw peg, have to watch you and these idiots here. When you sit down, it seems that your cock is automatically erecting. Just when you have a cramp, then your dick is shrinking. Ha, ha, don't burn your glans in the sun. Keep it covered. you don't have to show it to me."

Then Daniela is yelling:

"Hey Cire, you can be glad that the slaves are crucified with the loincloth on. If you'd you see their dicks, you'd feel like shit. Check out your fucking cock straightening up. Here, I'm sticking out my tits, is that alright for you?"

I scream at them:

"Yes you bitches, I enjoy that you are hanging like that. Yes it arouses me. The only thing that I hate is that I can't fuck you in your damned asses, or whip both of you suckers to death...." :smileysex1:

But they'd be OK if someone came along and cut them down?
The crucified are guarded until they are dead, and will stay on the crosses until the skeletons will be taken down to prepare that section of the execution site again. Even when you cut a corpse or a skeleton down, you are violating Roman law.....

Last edited:
THE SPECTATORS AND THE EXECUTED

...... for some time I have just been hanging down my head and rest on the peg.
I'm closing my eyes, but the screams of the other crucified are always present. Hanging like that, I'm scared that I have to endure a cramp again.

The presence of that fear, and the permanent urge to find a comfortable position is then taking control over my thinking. I open my eyes again and can watch my shaking upper body, my currently erected penis, the beaten thighs and when I lean slightly forward, there is the nail sticking out of my feet.

I realize that when I'm sitting with my arms stretched, I can't breathe well. To my surprise, that seems to trigger the erection. As soon as I stand up, my boner slackens and the pain in my chest subsides.

These findings are interupted by the comments of the spectators. Next to me two men are discussing, if it would be worth it to save Daniela. Why do they want to save that mocking and bitching slave opposite to me? They think it's worth to save a slave. Wouldn't it be great to save criminals? Or even better, save me? Or at least mention it?

Slowly I raise my head and pull myself with the back to my upright. Looking to the right, I have to watch my nailed wrist. I can feel the warm blood running down from the nailwounds. No need for me to watch it, I can feel it.

There are these two male spectators, that would enjoy to save Daniela. I speak to them, sitting on the plug with the cock erected, the glans exposed:

"Why do you want to save that bitch? Why are you not considering to save me?

Then Andrea is screaming. Her efforts make her boobs rock:

"Fuck Cire and the slave, save me."

Motivated by that hassle, the slave Daniela can be heard:

"They know what is right. I'll be worth it, and you are not."

A guard is walking up to us, speaking calmly:

"Stop that bullshit. You are sentenced by roman law. You will die on your crosses and your bodies will stay crucified. In a couple of months we will take your bones off the wood, and throw your remains onto one of these bone piles here. Pray to the Gods that we will not keep you alive for days. Maybe we will get permission to crush your legs, or to stab you in the stomach."

Directed to the spectators:

"You be careful what you say. To take one of these assholes off the cross, may the victim be dead or alive, is a rebellion against the Empire."

I have to get up again to breathe........

THE CRUCIFIED ARE INSULTING EACH OTHER

.....I receive some Posca, too. In the midday heat it doesn't really help that much. My head is aching like crazy, but at least I can focus again. One of the male slaves is screaming while he is experiencing a cramp.

I'm sitting on the plug that they have hammered between my thighs and raise my head. Looking straight into Daniela's eyes, I see how she is breathing and her tits dangle. To my left Andrea is also raising her head speaking to me:

"Are you satisfied now Cire? Is this what you wanted? You asshole you! I still hear you saying let's go get wasted, they won't arrest us in this village. And now we are exhibited. Yes, look at me, my hole body is shaking. Look at my hard nipples, I'm aroused and can't do anything about it. With my cunt I have to sit on this raw peg, have to watch you and these idiots here. When you sit down, it seems that your cock is automatically erecting. Just when you have a cramp, then your dick is shrinking. Ha, ha, don't burn your glans in the sun. Keep it covered. you don't have to show it to me."

Then Daniela is yelling:

"Hey Cire, you can be glad that the slaves are crucified with the loincloth on. If you'd you see their dicks, you'd feel like shit. Check out your fucking cock straightening up. Here, I'm sticking out my tits, is that alright for you?"

I scream at them:

"Yes you bitches, I enjoy that you are hanging like that. Yes it arouses me. The only thing that I hate is that I can't fuck you in your damned asses, or whip both of you suckers to death...." :smileysex1:
Hum, I think that never I could insult other crucified (excepted perhaps Loxuru who put me at this place :confused::mad:) ...
We're there to die in atrocious sufferings and it's not the moment to disperse our stengths into some useless affronts !

Hum, I think that never I could insult other crucified (excepted perhaps Loxuru who put me at this place :confused::mad:) ...
We're there to die in atrocious sufferings and it's not the moment to disperse our stengths into some useless affronts !
Why me!?:(
That happens in another thread!:confused:

Wouldn't it be great to save criminals?
Great idea!:devil:
The suffering of the crucified continues! Minute after minute!:clapping:

I know but all is so much confused in my brain ....... due to the crucifixion'pain ! :sconf:

You rather must be a visionary, experiencing terrible things to happen to you inthe future, since Cire's crucifixion and death precedes our's in the other thread.

Seems it is a visionary situation for you in front of my cross Messaline. Be careful and don't sweat blood. Stay away from rioters like Loxuru.
Really sharp though, to have both of you as spectators attending my crucifixion. Very exciting. I hope you enjoy what you see :eek:.

My corpse will be just horryfying backdrop when it's your turn......

Last edited:
Seems it is a visionary situation for you in front of my cross Messaline. Be careful and don't sweat blood. Stay away from rioters like Loxuru.
Really sharp though, to have both of you as spectators attending my crucifixion. Very exciting. I hope you enjoy what you see :eek:.

My corpse will be just horryfying backdrop when it's your turn......

Very well! It is very interesting to see the crucified condemned struggle, suffer, and meanwhile quarrel. Particularly that thief Cire and his partner Andrea. How they cling to life, being aware of the inevitable. How must it be, coping with pain, public humiliation and despair, for a seemingly endless time?

My fantasy instigates me to imagine the vicarious experience of being there crucified too. Sharing these condemned’s fate. Being part of that humiliating, infernal ordeal. Me and my own criminal partner (in my imagination, she gets shape, crucified naked next to me). Thoughts arousing me! I keep watching the scene!

But since I am no criminal, and being a free man, it will be unlikely that I will ever end up like that!

HUMILIATION

......... I take the chance to turn my head to the right and check out the spectators. Quite some people here to peep. I yell at them:

"Am I that interesting? Don't you have anything better to do than watch a thief dying?"

I promptly get a reply from a male voice out of the crowd:

"Cire, you are not dead yet and you seem to enjoy to be exposed in front of us. Why else should your penis be hard? Let me say it like this, a nice sight."

No way for me to find out who was saying that, even though I try. Glancing at the audience, I mainly see smiling faces. Some are pointing at me, others are pointing at one of the other executed. But I'm the only executed male today who is completely naked, and as soon as I sit with stretched arms my cock is involuntarily rising. There is nothing I can do.
To become a subject of lust for the folks here, is so fucking shameful.

Standing.jpg

An attending girl calls into my direction:

"Are you gonna squirt again? It was fun when you did. I would like to see it again, it was very arousing. But when it's not possible for you anymore, I think I'd rather go home."

Some man shouting:

"Your foreskin is pulled back. Actually very nice to watch, but in the hot sun I fear you will burn your glans. Yes, very arousing when you ejaculated. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't enjoy to see you piss."

Somebody else:

"No, go ahead and piss. Are you able to do that with a boner? I'm curious."

This is so crazy. Nobody can imagine what I'm feeling. Perverts, women, men are stimulated and aroused by my dying body.........

Back
Top Bottom