In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, tell us. Why are you criminals naked and the slaves are not."
Hypothesis : punished slaves were crucified first, left a loincloth and were not nailed, because the view of them would you and Andrea put as ease, thinking "it is only that'. Until you were lying helpless on your cross, and saw the executioner approach with hammer and nails. Too late to resist!

The slaves got their intended punishment, you got yours.

what do you think why Andrea and you were stripped naked and nailed to the cross, not like the slaves you see around you?

I have a suspicion: slaves are crucified much more quickly, for minor offenses, than free people. A single carelessness, a cheeky word....

Why also fully humiliate these poor beings just because their owner is tired of them?

But you criminals have made the clear choice to be outlaws. You have forfeited any hope of accommodation, of compassion.
Another spectator takes the chance to walk up between us crucified. He is standing in front of me, seems to notice every movement that my body makes, while asking me why we criminals got crucified totally naked and the slaves are allowed the loincloth?

I raise my head, pull myself with the back to my Stipes, and recognize that all the crucified are also staring at my bloody, sweaty, trembling body.
A female spectator shouts: "Yes, tell us. Why are you criminals naked and the slaves are not."

After the approving roar of the crowd, I reply:

"I have no Idea why they did it that way. When we got here and I saw how they crucified the slaves, I expected that they will execute us the same. All of a sudden I was naked and lying on my Patibulum. I could see the executioner coming with the nails. Still I didn't want to realize what he was about to do to me.
I suggested to myself that the nails are for the Tituli. Then I was hoping that the nails are for Andrea, not for me. Until the executioner kneeled down, laughing, joking, fumbling with his thumb for the right spot in my wrist. Right there I had the feeling, that I'm not only naked, but that he also can read my mind and my facial expressions."

View attachment 1157568

View attachment 1157569
Daniela:

The crucified slave raises her voice:

"You and your female partner, you are crucified for your crimes. We slaves got crucified because our owner is tired of us. For me it's clear that you are receiving the harder penalty. The hardest penalty of all to me is to be exposed totally naked like you."

Cire:
That statement from the slave was devastating for me. Until now I have been trying to prevent to look at myself. So far it was easy for me to ignore that I also got nailed to my cross naked. Andrea is hanging to my left, when we talk I pull myself to the stipes and just see her from the side. But yes of course, the crucified slaves, the spectators that are walking around, the Legionnaires, they can all watch me and Andrea as they desire. Head-on, unlimited, if they want.

Underneath the unbearable pain, I feel the layers of humiliation, layers of fear. I shudder as a look into the smiling faces.....:D

Daniela:

The crucified slave raises her voice:

"You and your female partner, you are crucified for your crimes. We slaves got crucified because our owner is tired of us. For me it's clear that you are receiving the harder penalty. The hardest penalty of all to me is to be exposed totally naked like you."

Cire:
That statement from the slave was devastating for me. Until now I have been trying to prevent to look at myself. So far it was easy for me to ignore that I also got nailed to my cross naked. Andrea is hanging to my left, when we talk I pull myself to the stipes and just see her from the side. But yes of course, the crucified slaves, the spectators that are walking around, the Legionnaires, they can all watch me and Andrea as they desire. Head-on, unlimited, if they want.

Underneath the unbearable pain, I feel the layers of humiliation, layers of fear. I shudder as a look into the smiling faces.....:D
Of course, the onlookers notice the animosity between the crucified. The slaves, trying to exhibit a sort of moral superiority over the criminals. The criminals feeling impaired and discriminated for their much harsher treatment.

The crowd loves this show!

Hypothesis : punished slaves were crucified first, left a loincloth and were not nailed, because the view of them would you and Andrea put as ease, thinking "it is only that'. Until you were lying helpless on your cross, and saw the executioner approach with hammer and nails. Too late to resist!

The slaves got their intended punishment, you got yours.
we slaves are nailed when it is too late to resist and stripped of the loincloth later. naked as Andrea and Cire

Despair

Now there is a man walking up to the crosses, coming from the village. The officer steps out of the tent and the two are gathering
between the crucified. Daniela keeping her eyes on that man, obviously trying to say something. But the well dressed man
cutting her try off, right away: "You shut up slave. I know what you want, but there will be no mercy. You will die with your
friends on your crosses."

Then speaking to the guard: "So far I'm very pleased with the impression, that the crucifixion has left with my
personell and slaves. But why did you allow the three to leave the loincloth on?"

The guard answering: "Sir, I have to apologize, but it was a good crowd here. It was not easy to keep the mob under control.
If had stripped your slaves prior to the crucifiction of these two criminals, the mob would have screamed for more or even had started a riot.
As soon as that happens, we can't execute the condemned the way we have planned it. So we decided to enhance the
exitment of the whole execution, each time we bring another cross in.
But these are your property. If you want them to die as naked as on the day they were born, that is no problem. You can go ahead and tear the loincloth off yourself, if you may like."

The slave owner speaking, while turning to Daniela: "The slaves at the house are saying, that you had been bitching and agitating here on your cross, too. That tells me that you deserve the punishment, and it suits you well. On your titulus everyone can read who you are, and what you are executed for. Your bodies will stay on the cross, until there is only skeletons left. But your titulus will be hanging with you over your head until the cross is used again. So the people that are passing by can see how I handle rebellious slaves and their friends."

While he is saying that, Daniela is bending her head and body, trying to catch a look at her titulus while her owner continues:"Some of the younger slaves didn't think, that I would have a woman crucified, but it's worth it. When I look at these criminals here, you can be lucky that you haven't been stripped completely and you haven't been nailed."
While saying that he steps in front of Daniela: "But your loincloth is filthy and you are sweating incredibly."

He is reaching out now to loosen the rope around Danielas hips, that rope still holding her loincloth and by tearing it of, he is pulling her body away from the upright and making her boobs swing slightly. Daniela now trying ashamed to move her knees to the side, to eventually hide her sex. Then the landholder going ahead, doing the same with his male slaves.

Directed to me he says: "Aren't my slaves well hung? You are dying there on that cross, monitoring this without a word, I'd be jealous."

While turning to Andrea: "Look at these penises, isn't that great? Just that in the heat, the testicles are even longer than the cocks. But now enough of this, all your screaming and groaning bores me. Guard, you and your men did a good job. Feel invited at the tavern tonight, this seems to be very effective. You can tell me in detailes in the evening, how you finished it."

Saying that, he walks off, looking at us laughing, shaking his head.
The guard immediately disappearing in the shadow of the tent, leaving us screaming crucified alone.

Every once in a while people are passing by now in a little distance, pointing with fingers at the crosses.
we slaves are nailed when it is too late to resist and stripped of the loincloth later. naked as Andrea and Cire
I enjoy the moment when the slave owner is stripping the slaves. Up to that point Daniela felt totally superior to the criminals. She told me that to be exhibited naked in public, to her is the worst thing that can happen.

The loss of the loincloth for her is even worse than the fear, that there is the chance that the guards might decide to still nail her.

I enjoy the moment when the slave owner is stripping the slaves. Up to that point Daniela felt totally superior to the criminals. She told me that to be exhibited naked in public, to her is the worst thing that can happen.

The loss of the loincloth for her is even worse than the fear, that there is the chance that the guards might decide to still nail her.
At last! All should be equal on the cross!

KEPT ALIVE

From time to time, the soldiers are giving us to drink. Well let's say, they let us suck a sponge. I wonder why they are doing that? Without liquid we'd all be unconscious already. But like this, we can keep going for air.

To move on the cross is an unbelieveable challenge with the nails through the bones. So very sarcastically they gave me and Andrea the chance to sit. But as we rest, our arms are stretched and it's hard to breath. For all of us, slaves or criminals, counts: If we want to breathe, we have to stand up. I'm aware that the people are watching me! I'm aware that they are making fun out of our grotesque moves to exhale! Often they point with the fingers at us. No matter wether we talk about the slaves, pushing and pulling on the ropes, or us criminals, doing the same very moderate on the nails.

The way the crosses are set up, me and Andrea have to watch the slaves when we look straight. The slave Daniela is dancing on her cross in front of me, and I wonder why she and her slave friends still have the loin cloth, while Andrea and I are naked? Why have they been crucified with ropes, while we criminals got nailed to the crosses? Is there a rule or is that up to the executioner?

Still, all of us suck the sponge.......

(The Welsh Webb team has produced a great picture to capture that)

12.jpg

Last edited:
(an onlooker) : "Cheers, folks! You deserve it! You give us a good show!"
GOOD SHOW

I look at the onlooker who is appreciating the good "show". Without a word I stand up to breathe, forced to watch Daniela, I'm trying to understand why we are executed like this.
Why did they nail Andrea and me to the cross, while the slaves got tied with ropes? Why are we exposed totally naked, while the slaves, for my understanding, kept their dignity with their loincloth?

Is it really because of the severity of guilt, or is this just a whim of our executioners?

A wonder that at least the bitching and fussing slave Daniela isn't sharing exactly my and Andrea's fate.....

GOOD SHOW

I look at the onlooker who is appreciating the good "show". Without a word I stand up to breathe, forced to watch Daniela, I'm trying to understand why we are executed like this.
Why did they nail Andrea and me to the cross, while the slaves got tied with ropes? Why are we exposed totally naked, while the slaves, for my understanding, kept their dignity with their loincloth?

Is it really because of the severity of guilt, or is this just a whim of our executioners?

A wonder that at least the bitching and fussing slave Daniela isn't sharing exactly my and Andrea's fate.....
You were free people that broke the law! It is a warning to other free people, not to do so! That's why justice wants your downfall so clearly emphasised, harsher than the way slaves are treated, with nails and nodity. Slaves, on the other hand, have nothing to downfall from.

TO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER

What really upsets me is that we are hanging so close to each other. Of course do the spectators watch every little move we make. But it feels absolutely strange, that Daniela is only a little more than an arm length away from me.
This closenesness also means additional stress to me and I think also for the other victims. So every time I raise my head, I look straight at the slave Daniela. She seems to take notice of everything my body does. For my understanding, she is always watching me.
I'm so embarrased. As soon as they have lifted me up, my cock hardened and now stays like that. If the crucifixion team had granted me at least the loin cloth, as the slaves got it, would sooth my soul.

The slave Daniela:
"You know that they have erected the crosses like this on purpose? They want to make sure that we see, feel and experience what we all have to go through. Not just by watching ourselves, but by watching each other. Besides that, the closenesness is also torture to me."

After saying so, she lowers her head, the tits slowly moving with every breath.

TO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER

What really upsets me is that we are hanging so close to each other. Of course do the spectators watch every little move we make. But it feels absolutely strange, that Daniela is only a little more than an arm length away from me.
This closenesness also means additional stress to me and I think also for the other victims. So every time I raise my head, I look straight at the slave Daniela. She seems to take notice of everything my body does. For my understanding, she is always watching me.
I'm so embarrased. As soon as they have lifted me up, my cock hardened and now stays like that. If the crucifixion team had granted me at least the loin cloth, as the slaves got it, would sooth my soul.

The slave Daniela:
"You know that they have erected the crosses like this on purpose? They want to make sure that we see, feel and experience what we all have to go through. Not just by watching ourselves, but by watching each other. Besides that, the closenesness is also torture to me."

After saying so, she lowers her head, the tits slowly moving with every breath.
Daniela is right!

But the closeness makes the experience more special.

Would you have preferred to be crucified with distances of the crosses too far to communicate with each other? To suffer and die alone, isolated, for hours? That could be an even worse torture!

No problem Messaline.
I think it's very interesting how different people will behave on the cross.

We should also consider the fact, that the spectators were allowed to wander amongst the naked executed.

Probably very stressful for the dying......
It depends of what they're allowed to do ... they could touch for caresses or for more tortures ...
Hi Messaline,

the other day me and Daniela discussed the issue, that the crucified have probably been raised quite close to each other.
She was pretty shocked. Not only does she not want to show any weakness on the cross. To be that close and also exposed to the other crucified is additional torture to her.

To me that is an exciting aspect.

Wandering, but no touching. Noticing every move the crucified make. Mocking the crucified with words and looks. The crucified see from close the malicious pleasure in the onlooker's faces!
Here in Zurich, Switzerland we have the so called "Sechseläuten" where a figure looking like a snowman is burned till the head, filled with explosives, explodes. The aftermath is that one can burn on the fire some swiss sausage, called Cervelat over the fire. I just would gently ask, into what I could put my Cervelat after the crucifixion? In case someone does not know Cervelat

gebratenes-cervelat.jpg

Here in Zurich, Switzerland we have the so called "Sechseläuten" where a figure looking like a snowman is burned till the head, filled with explosives, explodes. The aftermath is that one can burn on the fire some swiss sausage, called Cervelat over the fire. I just would gently ask, into what I could put my Cervelat after the crucifixion? In case someone does not know Cervelat

View attachment 1261283
Well I suppose if you're burning someone at the stake, you could be grilling some cervelat - the spectators would be missing their dinners!

View attachment 1261283
Are we going to promote unhealthy eating habits during crucifixions? ;) :confused:
And since crucifixion is a summer activity, these sausages could be heavy on the stomach during warm weather. Better is to sell ice cream. :D
By the way : always save a bit for the crucified! :hambre:

Back
Top Bottom