In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com

cire

Governor
Being into the "roman" crucifiction, to me it's of interest, what may has happened
at an execution site, when the main spectacle was over.
When the crowd had lost it's interest, and the death of the condemned was still many hours away.

There is this little Story, when these 2 criminals Andrea and Cire, had been nailed naked to their crosses right opposite to the little slave Daniela and 2 of her male slave friends.

Her owner had Daniela crucified, because she always has been a troublemaker. The titulus over her head stated so, too.
The poor other slave souls, flogged and crucified alongside with her, simply were known to have had some sort of relationship with her.

These 3 slaves had been tied to their crosses, and not knowing why, the executors allowed them to keep their loincloth on to cover their sex.

When Andrea and Cire arrived at the execution site, Daniela immediately was yelling at them. Even though she was hangin' on her cross already, she still agitated against the criminals.
The crowd of course, really had a ball, and started to curse at the condemned, too.

Cire was stripped and nailed to the crossbeam first. The crossbeam then was attached to the upright, a seat plug mounted for him. His feet at least, skillfully nailed to the footrest.
Andrea's cross though, was assembled on the ground.
When this had been achieved, her clothes got ripped off. The hands of the executioners grabbed her bloodstained body, forcing her with the sholders onto the cross.
When the expert nailing was due, a seat plug attached, legionaires and executioners slowly raised the cross with Andrea. For a moment she stood much higher than the other crosses.
But the upright sled into it's a prepared hole, then was secured by the laughing men, doing their job. Like the other Victims, Andrea was hanging on her Cross face to face with her torturers, the crowd and the other crucified.

With Andrea's and Cire's titulus above their heads, everybody at the scene could learn about the committed crimes of the crucified wrongdoers.
Daniela again, started insulting the two, ignoring completely her own situation. Spectators and executors were cracking up now.
One of the legionaires gave Daniela plenty of a wine and vinegar mix to drink. That left her even more aggressive. She was now dancing in rage up and down her cross.
When she was crucified, her arms had been tied behind the crossbeam by the executioners.
Now she was pushing herself almost all the way up, leaning almost sideways over the crossbeam and enlongated her breasts.The loincloth at this point, as everyone can imagine, was just maculature.

During all that turmoil with Daniela, one could recognize, that more and more people left the scene, leaving legionaires and executioners alone with their victims.

All of the crucified by then, had received plenty of the drink, that the legionaires had mixed. Especially with every move the nailed Andrea and Cire made, the thinned blood kept running in little streams down their arms, rib cages and legs.
Andrea and Cire were able to sit on the plugs between their thighs, with the deficit that the arms then got stretched.
When Andrea bent forward, such a little bloodstreams were running down her dangling breasts from time to time.
Sitting straight up pulling herself with the nailed wrists to the crossbeam, she would bang her head, screaming and throwing her long thin hair all over her upper body.
Cire tried to lift himself up, to may get some release from the pressure that the little plug seat added to his buttocks and testicles. While doing so, in his head he could hear the grinding sound of the nails moving in his wrists. Pushing with the nailed feet, left him screaming in agony. Sinking to the plug again, his upper body fell forward. He looked at Daniela about 2 meters away from him, just sliding up the raw Stipes, tearing the skin of her back up, bawling, gasping for air with wobbling breasts and hard nipples.
Even Daniela had to pay her dues to the cross and the empire now. Next she was talking to her buddies, while she moved for a more comfortable position, locking her knees again, tilting her head back to breathe.

The soldier in charge advised his men now, to take a skeleton off of a cross, just a few Meters behind the 5 newly crucified.
First the legionaires took the skull off, then clashed the rest of the crucified skeleton, to pile the skull with the bones properly aside of it's cross.
When they dismantled the crossbeam, nails were pulled out of the wood as off the still attached wrists and ankles.
The nails though were saved by the legionaires, while the bones landed on the pile.

All this happened in a place not bigger than 3m x 3m. A little further, there has been another section of the execution site. Half rotten bodies were hanging there from their crosses.

Daniela glanced over the place, recognizing numerous uprights with little bone piles.
Crucifixion Caligula.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Being into the "roman" crucifiction, to me it's of interest, what may has happened
When the crowd had lost it's interest, and the death of the condemned was still many hours away.

There is this little Story, when these 2 criminals Andrea and Cire, had been nailed naked to their crosses right opposite to the little slave Daniela and 2 of her male slave friends.

Her owner had Daniela crucified, because she always has been a troublemaker. The Titulus over her head stated so, too.
The poor other slave souls, flogged and crucified alongside with her, simply were known to have had some sort of relationship with her.

These 3 slaves had been tied to their crosses, and not knowing why, the executors allowed them to keep their loincloth on to cover their sex.

When Andrea and Cire arrived at the execution site, Daniela immediately was yelling at them. Even though she was hangin' on her cross already, she still agitated against the criminals.
The crowd of course, really had a ball, and started to curse at the condemned, too.

Cire was stripped and nailed to the crossbeam first. The crossbeam then was attached to the upright, a seat plug mounted for him. His feet at least, skillfully nailed to the footrest.
Andrea's cross though, was assembled on the ground.
When this had been achieved, her clothes got ripped off. The hands of the executioners grabbed her bloodstained body, forcing her with the sholders onto the cross.
When the expert nailing was due, a seat plug attached, Legionaires and Executors slowly raised the cross with Andrea. For a moment she stood much higher than the other crosses.
But the upright sled into it's a prepared hole, then was secured by the laughing men, doing their Job. Like the other Victims, Andrea was hanging on her Cross face to face with her Torturers, the Crowd and the other Crucified.

With Andrea's and Cire's Titulus above their heads, everybody at the scene could learn about the committed crimes of the crucified Wrongdoers.
Daniela again, started insulting the two, ignoring completely her own situation. Spectators and executors were cracking up now.
One of the Legionaires gave Daniela plenty of a wine and vinegar mix to drink. That left her even more aggressive. She was now dancing in rage up and down her cross.
When she was crucified, her arms had been tied behind the crossbeam by the Executors.
Now she was pushing herself almost all the way up, leaning almost sideways over the crossbeam and enlongated her breasts.The loincloth at this point, as everyone can imagine, was just maculature.

During all that turmoil with Daniela, one could recognize, that more and more people left the scene, leaving Legionaires and Executors alone with their victims.

All of the crucified by then, had received plenty of the drink, that the Legionaires had mixed. Especially with every move the nailed Andrea and Cire made, the thinned blood kept running in little streams down their arms, rib cages and legs.
Andrea and Cire were able to sit on the plugs between their thighs, with the deficit that the arms then got stretched.
When Andrea bent forward, such a little bloodstreams were running down her dangling breasts from time to time.
Sitting straight up pulling herself with the nailed wrists to the crossbeam, she would bang her head, screaming and throwing her long thin hair all over her upper body.
Cire tried to lift himself up, to may get some release from the pressure that the little plug seat added to his buttocks and testicles. While doing so, in his head he could hear the grinding sound of the nails moving in his wrists. Pushing with the nailed feet, left him screaming in agony. Sinking to the Plug again, his upper Body fell forward. He looked at Daniela about 2 Meters away from him, just sliding up the raw Stipes, tearing the skin of her back up, bawling, gasping for air with wobbling Breasts and hard Nipples.
Even Daniela had to pay her dues to the cross and the Empire now. Next she was talking to her buddies, while she moved for a more comfortable position, locking her knees again, tilting her head back to breathe.

The Soldier in charge advised his men now, to take a Skeleton off of a cross, just a few Meters behind the 5 newly crucified.
First the Legionaires took the Skull off, then clashed the rest of the crucified Skeleton, to pile the Skull with the Bones properly aside of it's cross.
When they dismantled the Crossbeam, nails were pulled out of the Wood as off the still attached wrists and ankles.
The Nails though were saved by the Legionaires, while the Bones landed on the pile.

All this happened in a place not bigger than 3m x 3m. A little further, there has been another section of the execution site. Half rotten Bodies were hanging there from their crosses.

Daniela glanced over the place, recognizing numerous Uprights with little Bone piles.

crucifixion-caligula-jpg.250905
An interesting and original take on the Roman crux theme ... after the crowds have gone.

How do you all picture such a place of death?
Here a piece of art by Jedakk.
View attachment 478726

That picture presents an idea of what the Sessorium, Rome's place of execution might have been like. There are a lot of details missing, such as the Roman tombs along the road, the puticuli where Rome dumped its garbage that existed off to the left side of this picture, and the pauper's cemetery across the road, behind the viewer in this picture.

But there are quite a few crosses in the background. Mediterranean cypress, a wood that was commonly used in those times and might well have been used for crosses, is very rot-resistant. Crosses could well have accumulated over time. I chose to show them and mention them in the story.

And since bodies were usually left to rot on the cross, there would be bones around the foot of the crosses and scattered by animals. I show a pile of bones, skulls and old wood in that picture from where they were tossed by slaves and executioner's helpers who might have tidied up an area where they were about to perform a crucifixion rather than have them underfoot and tripping on them. The condemned about to be crucified would see those and know that their own sun-bleached bones and skulls might well end up in that pile.

Once the condemned were nailed to their crosses and raised, it's likely that whatever crowd had come to watch would lose interest and drift away, although with a busy road nearby there would probably be curious people who would stop to watch for a time and then move on. So the crowd would get smaller, and the onlookers would come and go.

There might be some people who would stay longer because they either knew one of the victims or they hated them and wanted to see them suffer. In the picture, Publius, the slave on the cross on the left, raped Verina, who is shown in some of the pictures of this scene jeering at him.

So bottom line, people would know that this was a place of suffering and death - the evidence of that was easily seen. After the crucified had hung there a short time, whatever crowd there was would have moved on. There would be passers-by who would stop and look, but never a large crowd watching continuously.

How do you all picture such a place of death?
Like you and Jedakk, I picture it as waste ground, no use for cultivation, poor pasture, not a place anyone would want to live,
a place of paupers' graves and garbage, a place where the only vegetation that grows is thorns and thistles,
cruel to naked flesh, the only wildlife rats, crows and scavenging birds, ever-buzzing insects,
no shade from the merciless sun, the only wind hot and whipping up stinging sand.
Shaped by the Golgotha story, I think of it as a hill outside a city,
where my cross and countless others are in clear view, silhouetted on the top ridge,
until my eyes are blinded by exposure, I gaze across the valley where pyres and rubbish fires smoulder day and night,
the evil marshland steaming with a sickly stench, the towers of the citadel, to the desert beyond shimmering in heat-haze.

Like you and Jedakk, I picture it as waste ground, no use for cultivation, poor pasture, not a place anyone would want to live,
a place of paupers' graves and garbage, a place where the only vegetation that grows is thorns and thistles,
cruel to naked flesh, the only wildlife rats, crows and scavenging birds, ever-buzzing insects,
no shade from the merciless sun, the only wind hot and whipping up stinging sand.
Shaped by the Golgotha story, I think of it as a hill outside a city,
where my cross and countless others are in clear view, silhouetted on the top ridge,
until my eyes are blinded by exposure, I gaze across the valley where pyres and rubbish fires smoulder day and night,
the evil marshland steaming with a sickly stench, the towers of the citadel, to the desert beyond shimmering in heat-haze.
One place, where no one wants to be. Certainly not nailed on a cross.

How could we end up like this?

So Andrea and Cire are finally captured at the northern borders of the Empire.

We normally have a decent income as violent criminals. Even though the power of the emperor is not that strong quite far away from rome, the legionaires managed to arrest us, totally wasted in a den of thieves. The commander of the fort is going to judge over the two of us soon.

Andrea and I are now forced into the atrium of that fort. In its center two men are dragging the bloodstained, sweaty body of a woman away from the pole there, where she just has received the flogging. The soldiers dump with certain amusement for them and the few spectators, some buckets of water onto her. Somehow trying to get the woman back to her feet. I couldn’t help but watch, what was done to that poor soul. When she was halfway dressed again, the soldiers forced her to carry a slightly curved wooden beam, and marched her out of the atrium.

The commander is raising his voice now, speaking to us and the little crowd, stating that we are delinquents. After reading a list of our deeds he says that for our crimes and due to roman law, we must be crucified.

Immediately two soldiers grab Andrea, strip her naked, tie her with the back to the pole and whip her. The body twisting in pain, first flogged from the front and then beaten from the back, she soon was in the same condition as that woman before.

While she is dragged to the side, it is my turn. Stripped and tied with the back to the pole, the lashes tear up my skin, too. No screaming would help. Whipped until I was unconscious, the buckets of cold water brought me back to live again. Now I’m trying to put my clothes on as good as possible. Here they grab me again, and lay that raw wooden crossbeam on my back. After my arms are tied to it, Andrea and I are marched out of the fort's atrium. The weight of the crossbeam forces me to look down, walking right behind my partner, that hangover still giving me a hell of a hard time in addition.

After a short march, our little procession arrives at the execution site, a little mount on the side of the road, leading to the fort and the village. A good crowd is awaiting us here. On the ground there is scattered bones, sculls and all kind of human remains. The place and the situation, I have to admit, is running shivers down my spine. Walking close to Andrea, I can see the goose bumps on her visible skin. Facing the site, to the right two men are hanging from their about 2 Meter high crosses.

Next to them, the woman that was whipped when we entered the atrium was made to climb up a ladder, and her arms were tied to the back of the crossbeam. The soldiers just got done fastening her legs to the upright and hammering the titulus above her head. Her name is Daniela, she’s a slave. She must have heard some of our accusation, now bitching at us from her cross. I mean she doesn’t hang high, when she is raising her head she is right at eye level. If it wouldn’t be the crossbeam on my back, I could reach out and touch her. The three slaves still have the loincloths on, to cover their sex. In Daniela’s case, she has a rope wrapped around her wrist, the loincloth loosely looped around the rope. Getting another glance, a few feet to the left, there is another upright in the ground and a long beam laying on the ground. The situation is now sickening me.

My crossbeam is taken off and placed on the ground, the soldiers rip my clothes off violently and throw me with my back to the crossbeam. My arms are spread violently and the wrists pressed to the crossbeam by two men. Then the centurion walks to my left arm and is marking the spot on my wrist with the point of his spear, where he is wanting the nail to be placed.

A third soldier is sitting on my legs, giving me no chance to move, but my head. Following the fourth man with the nail and the hammer to the left, he is kneeling down, placing the tip of the nail right into the centurions mark. Looking over to me, smiling, and pressing the nail a little into the flesh. Then the hammer is raised and my wrist firmly nailed to the wood. Hardly being able to breath, because of the pain, the executioner walks to the right side and fixes the other wrist to the wood, too. Some soldier takes me by the knees, and the crossbeam is lifted with me, off the ground. Slowly the soldiers move me to the upright, raise me up and attach the crossbeam to the upright, one of them still supporting my legs. The centurion is now keeping my head away from the wood from behind, while a footrest is mounted. Me recognizing, that they are placing one foot on top of each other. Pushed forward I can monitor them, amongst the hands pressing my feet to the footrest, placing a long nail on the top of my ankle. With moderate force, the executioner is now driving that nail diagonal through both foot ankles under the shins, into the wood of the upright. Then a little plug is placed between my upper thighs as a seat. Totally exhausted from my screaming and the physical force I was up to, the soldiers now release my trembling body. With the full weight on the wrists, I let myself sack down, screaming, to that seat plug. The cross is just slightly stretching my arms now, instantly I’m moving my head to get some relief for my aching neck. Resting on the plug, I can release my feet to a certain point. Now taking a look over the scenery, it’s shocking how unspectacular it is to get crucified, just violence and naked bloody bodies. As a spectator I have seen it, without major interest, every once in a while. My feet are nailed maybe 7 or 8 inches away off the soil. Turning my head, blood is running down my arms and my body, looking down and stretching forward. I can see that long nail sticking out of my feet, while I now try to sit more comfortable, maneuvering my balls and penis carefully to the center of the seat plug, letting my sex hanging down to the plug.

Meanwhile, two steps in front of me, the soldiers have assembled Andreas cross on the ground. Also rip off her clothes, three men grabbing the naked body, laying her onto her cross. Resisting a little, her arms are now forced into position, while her body is sliding off the upright. Her breasts moving downwards to the side, and everyone can see the standing up nipples, while her wrists are nailed. Screaming and twisting she is lifted back to the upright, a footrest attached and each foot nailed to it.

The soldiers pull her nailed body, to find the perfect position for the seat. Even moving her back and forth, to be absolutely sure. Raising the cross this way is more stressful for the soldiers, but still they seem to have no problem making jokes, while they are lifting her up. For a second Andrea was standing way higher than the other crucified, but with her Cross is sliding into the prepared hole in position, she is on the same eye level as everybody else on the scene. Of course, when the upright hits the bottom of the hole, she is falling forward, making the crowd scream. Looking down her body and into the faces of the laughing soldiers she is now turning her head to curse and swear, blaming me for her situation. Me responding: “Save your breath Andrea, you will need it to prolong your last show. They have attached seats to make it more comfortable for us. Look in front of you, this little bitch hanging there, keeps agitating against us and gives the crowd some entertainment”.

Then she pushed and pulled herself up to stretch the hardened muscles, that whole body shaking in pain. Raising her chest and pushing her tits out with locked knees, the nipples hard again, she moaning and screaming. Sweat and blood running down her glistening body. Going down to the seat again, I saw her leaning forward as far as possible, really stretching the nailed arms, giving the boobs the chance to dangle free. My penis to my surprise erected by this time, causing comments by the onlookers and the bitching Daniela. Pushing myself up, I ejaculated, screaming in confusion with pain and pleasure.

the_thief_by_montycasino-d4jwxeo.png
After a certain time, hanging, suffering, with just a few spectators left at the scene, the crucified now start conversations with each other. Even I talk to my crucified slave "friend" Daniela opposite to me, asking her all kinds of stuff. In the very beginning, it didn't look like this could be possible:devil:.

How could we end up like this?
It took a while, but the second episode is also worthwhile reading!:clapping:

After a certain time, hanging, suffering, with just a few spectators left at the scene, the crucified now start conversations with each other. Even I talk to my crucified slave "friend" Daniela opposite to me, asking her all kinds of stuff. In the very beginning, it didn't look like this could be possible:devil:.
A great pic! A very enjoyable and exciting victim's eye view!:very_hot:

481046-9207dc07f304325c62ae9c0c49c1d90c.jpg

Here a good drawing from Markus, the arms as in Daniela's case, tied behind the patibulum. I think this is a really excellent drawing, but wonder where the executioner will place the titulus.

In my story the titulus can be nailed above Daniela's head, because her cross simply was constructed a little
different.

T
481046-9207dc07f304325c62ae9c0c49c1d90c.jpg

Here a good drawing from Markus, the arms as in Daniela's case, tied behind the patibulum. I think this is a really excellent drawing, but wonder where the executioner will place the titulus.

In my story the titulus can be nailed above Daniela's head, because her cross simply was constructed a little
different.
The titulus may also be hang by clamps fixed either on the nipples or the vulvar (men: bound on the balls).

inline.jpg

In this picture the woman is tied to a cross, that makes it possible to attach the titulus above her head.
There is so many variations possible crucifying the condemned like that, amazing.
Concerning the crucified mocking slave Daniela, she is most likely tied to her cross that way.
No problem to lean a ladder to the crossbeam, climb up a few steps, and nail the titulus to the stipes.

If I'd have to do that job, 'I'd have to lean the ladder to her right side. As close as possible, maybe even slightly pushing the crucified with that ladder.
Since I'm right handed, I'd have to bring myself in a good position that I can use enough force, when I hammer the titulus to the stipes above her head.

That could express the nailing of the titulus in the case of Daniela quite well.

Always keep in mind, that the crucified is normally absolutely conscious, at this state of the execution.
The posca that is served to the condemned in the story, is well dosed by the soldiers.
So she'd be monitoring every move of the guard attaching her titulus (and to me that is very important).
What would she feel, when the penalty is to be completed from the executioners side?
What about the soldiers and the spectators?

inline.jpg

In this picture the woman is tied to a cross, that makes it possible to attach the titulus above her head.
There is so many variations possible, crucifying the condemned in that way, amazing.
No problem to lean a ladder to the crossbeam, climb up a few steps, and nail the titulus to the stipes.

If I'd have to do that job, 'I'd have to lean the ladder to her right side. As close as possible, maybe even pushing
the crucified with that ladder.
Since I'm right handed, I have to bring myself in a good position to use enough force when I hammer the titulus to the stipes above her head.

That expresses the nailing of the titulus quite well in the case of Daniela.
Always keep in mind that the crucified is normally absolutely conscious, when this is done.
Monitoring every move of the guard attaching the sign.
What would she feel?
It's the CF-Header-Graphic (Blackend).

Good question. What happens when the main spectacle is over?

There's so much drama and interest as the victims are marched to the execution site. So much screaming and wailing as they are stripped naked and nailed to their crosses, then raised up.

Oh yes! They are lovely women and the crowd approves! Lots of spectators, both male and female, want to see this. The crucified writhe and squirm so lasciviously on their cross, don't they? Yes, the female form in such agony really brings out the sick perverts, doesn't it?

It's dangerous for a female to be watching this. Women in the crowd get groped and assaulted if they are not careful! Stay on the margins of the crowd. Don't get mixed in with the males. They are very horny right now by the sights of the victims and must have their lusts satisfied!

But the spectacle can only last so long. What happens when the crowd begins to thin out as evening approaches? The condemned still have hours of agony remaining. They think they are alone now and may even find consolation in each other as they talk back and forth in their agonies.

But wait! They forgot about the guards! They are there to ensure the condemned women suffer as long as possible. So they keep them watered and alert.

They know bets have been placed on who will last the longest. Perhaps they have money on or another woman. So they'll pay close attention.

Perhaps too much attention. They are bored. And bored men seek out entertainment. Their entertainment is on the crosses. No one can stop them from doing whatever they want to the crucified women.

The crowds are gone. Death is so far off. The guards are bored . . . Oh dear!

image2_jpeg.jpg image_jpeg.jpg Can this get any worse?

Horrible to think about . . . yet, in a way, so horribly exciting to fantasize!

Good question. What happens when the main spectacle is over?

There's so much drama and interest as the victims are marched to the execution site. So much screaming and wailing as they are stripped naked and nailed to their crosses, then raised up.

Oh yes! They are lovely women and the crowd approves! Lots of spectators, both male and female, want to see this. The crucified writhe and squirm so lasciviously on their cross, don't they? Yes, the female form in such agony really brings out the sick perverts, doesn't it?

It's dangerous for a female to be watching this. Women in the crowd get groped and assaulted if they are not careful! Stay on the margins of the crowd. Don't get mixed in with the males. They are very horny right now by the sights of the victims and must have their lusts satisfied!

But the spectacle can only last so long. What happens when the crowd begins to thin out as evening approaches? The condemned still have hours of agony remaining. They think they are alone now and may even find consolation in each other as they talk back and forth in their agonies.

But wait! They forgot about the guards! They are there to ensure the condemned women suffer as long as possible. So they keep them watered and alert.

They know bets have been placed on who will last the longest. Perhaps they have money on or another woman. So they'll pay close attention.

Perhaps too much attention. They are bored. And bored men seek out entertainment. Their entertainment is on the crosses. No one can stop them from doing whatever they want to the crucified women.

The crowds are gone. Death is so far off. The guards are bored . . . Oh dear!

View attachment 534461 View attachment 534462 Can this get any worse?

Horrible to think about . . . yet, in a way, so horribly exciting to fantasize!
during the first day it will not be boring, many spectators will enjoy the moaning and crying and writhing and dancing up-and-down movements of the victims, they will look at their cramping muscles causing trembling and jerking movement adding to the cross-dance.

Back
Top Bottom