In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
Even slave Daniela pulls some status from that! She might have been a slave, but she was no criminal!

But we are not inhumane! Give these crucified something to drink!

THE CRUCIFIED CRIMINAL ANDREA SCREAMING AT THE BAD THIEF CIRE:

...... that man is advising the guards to give us to drink. That is unbelieveable. I look at him to say:

"Thank you so much. It feels like I'm drying out here on the cross. What is your name?"

Andrea shouting:

"That tells it all Cire: Can I have something to drink, I suffer here, I am scared to die. It's always I. You don't give a shit about anybody else. If anybody here deserves to rot on the cross, then it's you. The only thing that sucks for me is, that I got caught with you. I'd love to be just a spectator, watching you dying naked alone Cire. That man here, who payed for the Posca, is an honarable man. Didn't we kill? Didn't we steal? At least we deserve what we get, just as the audience deserves to get entertained, to laugh, cheer and have fun at this place of horror."

Screaming at Daniela and the crowd:

"Hey you, slave. Do you like what you see? Hey you all, look here, look at me, watch my tits. Look isn't it fun? Watch my cunt!"

That is so typical for her. While yelling at the people, she provocatively starts to rub her cunt on her seat peg and is shaking her boobs. Sitting on my Sedile, watching her, I don't mind at all that my cock fully erect and everybody can see it.

Actually moaning:

"You Motherfuckers look at me while I'm coming, look at me. Look at my nipples, my cunt. Aaaaaaaaaah........"

Sekretion flows out of her cunt while the orgasm is carrying her away......... :D

Last edited:
"Thank you so much. It feels like I'm drying out here on the cross. What is your name?"

Does it matter what my name is, Cire?

Did you ever ask a name of those you have done harm with your crimes?

I told you, I did it because I am not inhumane. The judges have judged you, so I am not entitled to be vengeful. Death at the cross is your sentence.

Yet! Make up your mind, you can refuse the drink. Drinking will make you live up, but also lengthen your agony!

You heard Andrea! I told you! She would have let you down and watched your suffering with mockery and taunting! She would not have given you the slightest support, and would have soon looked for another criminal to ally with! So far criminal’s loyalty! Think about that!

Never mind man. Thanks for the drink, I have to take it. My throat is totally dry.

Of course do I deserve this, and of course does she deserve it. I know that if she could, she'd just send me to hell alone. But it's good that the nails hold us well in place. No escape.

Though isn't Andrea giving us a great Show? I will have an orgasm without anything left to squirt. There is nothing I can Do about it......

ALL OF A SUDDEN THE CRUCIFIED REBELLIOUS SLAVE DANIELA IS YELLING:
"Why are you giving that criminal something to drink? He will die anyways. You can give me something, then he can watch me while I drink."

ANDREA JOINING IN:
"Forget that and give it to me. You want a good show, pass the posca on to me and leave these sorry folks alone."

ALL OF A SUDDEN THE CRUCIFIED REBELLIOUS SLAVE DANIELA IS YELLING:
"Why are you giving that criminal something to drink? He will die anyways. You can give me something, then he can watch me while I drink."

ANDREA JOINING IN:
"Forget that and give it to me. You want a good show, pass the posca on to me and leave these sorry folks alone."
There is enough for everybody! So, don't waste what is left of your strength! You'll need it to give us some good show indeed!

That spectator arranges that we all get plenty of posca again. I can feel how the alcohol is making me dizzy anew, while more and more people are coming closer to watch us die. Young, old, women, men. Some seem very interested, asking the crucified what it feels like to die like that, and why Andrea and I are naked, while the others, the slaves, still wear the loincloth. It's getting so crowded that I can't see Danielas body anymore. Just her banging head and the flying hair is visible for me.

My feet are slightly off the ground on the footrest. Due to the effect of alcohol, I'm watching my feet when I'm pushing up. To my surprise the nail has obviously already enlarged the holes in my feet, and is giving me the chance to really move the feet to a certain extend.

The nails in my wrists have forced my fingers to make a claw, there is nothing I can do about it.
I'm astonished. Neither the holes in the feet nor the holes in the wrists bleed seriously. Hardly any loss of blood, I will not faint. I can very well perceive everything that was done to me. Does justice feel that way?

The nails in my wrists have forced my fingers to make a claw, there is nothing I can do about it.
I'm astonished. Neither the holes in the feet nor the holes in the wrists bleed seriously. Hardly any loss of blood, I will not faint. I can very well perceive everything that was done to me. Does justice feel that way?
Very true, Cire! That's the strength of crucifixion! It does not end your life abruptly, it leaves you enough time to experience the power of justice! For every remaining second of your life! Watch the nails, keeping you where you are : on the cross of justice. The holes in your limbs will enlarge a bit, but they'll never release you!

Very true, Cire! That's the strength of crucifixion! It does not end your life abruptly, it leaves you enough time to experience the power of justice! For every remaining second of your life! Watch the nails, keeping you where you are : on the cross of justice. The holes in your limbs will enlarge a bit, but they'll never release you!

Cire:
"When I step against the metal, I can feel that they have driven the energy to kill me through my feet and wrists. The metal is solid and immovable. I understand that I will be dying, but currently it doesn't feel like that at all. Yes the pain is pounding, but is still bearable. It's strange and eventually has something to do with the posca that I have received. I'm curious. I wonder what has brought all these spectators to this place of horror? I mean yes, some came because they wanted to see Andrea and me die for justice, but this is a lot of people."

Andrea raises her voice:
"We should ask that bitch Daniela opposite to us. It looks like a lot of people from her household are attending our executions."

Daniela's reply across the heads of the crowd:
"My owner got me executed, because in his eyes I don't obey.
He ordered all the slaves in the household to take part in the executions.
So my death serves as a deterrent. These two male slaves dying with us are just known to me."

One of the male slaves, his Titulus states that his name is Saris, answers:
"That's what you are saying Daniela. You have used us for your intrigues. All you slaves here, take us as a warning. Don't be rebellious and stay away from rebellious friends, if you don't want to share our fate."

Cire:
"When I step against the metal, I can feel that they have driven the energy to kill me through my feet and wrists. The metal is solid and immovable. I understand that I will be dying, but currently it doesn't feel like that at all.

...... I have seen lot's of crucifixions, though never have payed serious attention. As criminals we normally don't care about empathy. Very often a crucifixion is a personal thing. Not seldom the spectators have reasons to attend the executions. Some had been harmed by the condemned, some know the executed personally and enjoy what is done to them. Others have fun to watch the naked, punished bodies.

To be crucified is undescribeable. The insane process of my own crucifixion feels currently like the most natural thing in the world to me. There is nothing special to it. The people talk to me, laugh at me when I have cramps and scream. They sometimes cheer when I'm pushing myself up. They even encourage me when I'm getting up to breathe properly. There is comments about my cock, not as many as one would think. When I'm hanging and lack oxygen the cock is erected. As soon as I can exhale properly it's dangling. By now my forearms and hands are completely numb. But when I'm pulling, the nails are sending waves of pain through my body.
Friendly viewers pay so we can get a drink.

None of the things happening here appear weird to me. Is it the posca? Will I go crazy on the cross?

- Please see the manips from Messaline and Phlebas. Don't the pics express that to die on the cross is absolutely normal? Awesome and horryfying. -

Attachments

• 99 My deep fantasy.jpg
    99 My deep fantasy.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 751
  • ph130b.jpg
    ph130b.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 793
Last edited:
.....while sweat and blood keep running down our bodies, there is these two women walking up in between us. First they are inspecting the male slaves, then they turn to Andrea and me.

One of them states:
"Look at these criminals, they are completely naked. The man can't even hide his erected penis, I think he doesn't care. And then the woman, obviously they have been working together, isn't it funny how her boobs dangle when she is breathing?"

The other one is now pointing at Daniela:
"See her. She is tied to the cross like all the slaves here. I have heard that the guards want to get drunk at night. Therefore the crucified must be dead before the guards leave. It will be very exciting to see, how they all are going to have their legs broken by the guards before nightfall. As a matter of fact, I enjoy it a lot when that is done to the crucified. Doesn't the idea scare you? You naked bums."

I can see the horror in Danielas eyes, while fear is sending goosebumps down my spine and makes my body tremble......

As a matter of fact, I enjoy it a lot when that is done to the crucified. Doesn't the idea scare you? You naked bums."

I can see the horror in Danielas eyes, while fear is sending goosebumps down my spine and makes my body tremble......

.... to my surprise and completely ignoring that the spectators can also listen, the "relatively" naked slave girl crucified opposite to me speaks:

"It seems that there is people that have lots of luck. But that ain't me. These female spectators have nice houses, are wealthy, own slaves and don't care about anything. We will die on the cross Cire, I don't know what you have done to deserve this. But I'm scared. How will they break our legs? What does that mean? Why can't they just leave us alone and let us die?"

I focus in on the slave girl, and notice that her nipples erect. I realize that it's got to be due to fear........

...... as all the spectators I'm watching and listening to the slave girl Daniela pushing and pulling her body up to breath. Inhaling deeply a couple of times, she screams at the spectators and the guards:

"Has anybody told you yet that you are all nothing but a bunch of fucking jerks? Fine, you have crucified me and all these other assholes. Hopefully you are entertained well when you watch the bodies writh."

I can see the sweat trickling out of the pores all over her body, while she is standing on that little board underneath her left heel. To stand and scream like that's got to be very exhausting. Daniela doesn't mind, she keeps going:

"What do you want now? All of you have been chanting crucify, and smiled when the guards forced me up that ladder. You have cheered, when they tied my arms behind the Patibulum, sticking out my tits while that was done to me. See these two criminals, they are totally fucking naked, but you allowed us slaves the loincloth. What the fuck is going on here? What the fuck is going on with you suckers? If you ask me, I don't deserve the crucifixion. You may laugh about it, and enjoy how I die."

Daniela flushed while she screamed. Slowly and with dangling boobs she is sliding with her ass down the upright. Doing so she's pulling her loincloth up some, showing us her cunt. The spectators start to applaude. I can do nothing but watch the exciting show, blood and sweat dripping.......

...... as all the spectators I'm watching and listening to the slave girl Daniela pushing and pulling her body up to breath. Inhaling deeply a couple of times, she screams at the spectators and the guards:

"Has anybody told you yet that you are all nothing but a bunch of fucking jerks? Fine, you have crucified me and all these other assholes. Hopefully you are entertained well when you watch the bodies writh."

I can see the sweat trickling out of the pores all over her body, while she is standing on that little board underneath her left heel. To stand and scream like that's got to be very exhausting. Daniela doesn't mind, she keeps going:

"What do you want now? All of you have been chanting crucify, and smiled when the guards forced me up that ladder. You have cheered, when they tied my arms behind the Patibulum, sticking out my tits while that was done to me. See these two criminals, they are totally fucking naked, but you allowed us slaves the loincloth. What the fuck is going on here? What the fuck is going on with you suckers? If you ask me, I don't deserve the crucifixion. You may laugh about it, and enjoy how I die."

Daniela flushed while she screamed. Slowly and with dangling boobs she is sliding with her ass down the upright. Doing so she's pulling her loincloth up some, showing us her cunt. The spectators start to applaude. I can do nothing but watch the exciting show, blood and sweat dripping.......
Crucifixion is the very last stage of a life!

But for the condemned, it creates such an otherly world, that seems to last so long, that it's almost a life on its own in that otherly world.

.........Andrea is raising her body and then, after deeply exhaling, her voice to speak to me:

"Cire, look at that slave girl. See how she suffers, and how she is slowly fading away. Does she deserve to die on the cross? Probably not and obviously it doesn't even matter. She is a slave and got crucified, because her owner wants her to die. A lot of people from her household are watching her here, and enjoy how she behaves. So do I. And I think that is much more deterring than our execution. With us it's completely different. We get what we deserve. There is no doubt that we receive our just punishment."

She is letting herself carefully back down onto the seat, a fact that stretches arms, is tilting her head back against the Stipes and tries to breath properly. In that position she is lifting her slowly moving tits up, as the crowd and the other crucified must watch in excitement......

Onorin crux.jpg

I had to add that great manip from Wragg. Thanks a lot.

Crucifixion is the very last stage of a life!

But for the condemned, it creates such an otherly world, that seems to last so long, that it's almost a life on its own in that otherly world.
That is absolutely true Loxuru. The time on the cross alive, and also later, dead, is a completely otherly world. Isn't it exciting how the crucified adapt to the situation they are in?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom