In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
THEY WATCH ME AS I WATCH THEM........

By now there is always at least one of the crucified horribly screaming, the bloody, sweaty bodies grotesquely twisted. Currently it's the turn of the slave Daniela. She is screaming her lungs out, while I can perfectly watch the muscle play caused by cramps.

A young couple is stepping in front of me. The woman speaking:

"Cire, you have always organized the assaults and killings from you and Andrea, always found ways to make things possible. Why can't you just free yourself and Andrea and escape?"

While she is saying so she laughs, constantly staring at my erect cock. One could think she is talking to my cock and not to me........

PhilX has posted this awesome manip, to give us the chance to look with the eyes from the guard on the ladder. Enjoy :D .

Attachments

• Top view.jpg
    Top view.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 1,149
Last edited:
Why can't you just free yourself and Andrea and escape?"
A very demeaning challenge (since they know you are capable of doing it).

While she is saying so she laughs, constantly staring at my erect cock. One could think she is talking to my cock and not to me........
Sure, she makes you want to feel that your erect cock emphasises your loss of power. Erect or not, it will be of no more use for you!
Neither will it help you to escape!

Hard to realise this truth!

A very demeaning challenge (since they know you are capable of doing it).

Sure, she makes you want to feel that your erect cock emphasises your loss of power. Erect or not, it will be of no more use for you!
Neither will it help you to escape!

Hard to realise this truth!
Isn't it strange that the spectators always ask the executed to free themselves? There must have been lots of sarcasm at the execution sites.......:rolleyes: Interesting to find out what kind of feelings such a statement will release inside the person on the cross......:D

Last edited:
THEY WATCH ME AS I WATCH THEM........

By now there is always at least one of the crucified horribly screaming, the bloody, sweaty bodies grotesquely twisted. Currently it's the turn of the slave Daniela. She is screaming her lungs out, while I can perfectly watch the muscle play caused by cramps.

A young couple is stepping in front of me. The woman speaking:

"Cire, you have always organized the assaults and killings from you and Andrea, always found ways to make things possible. Why can't you just free yourself and Andrea and escape?"

PhilX has posted this awesome manip, to give us the chance to look with the eyes from the guard on the ladder. Enjoy :D .
An interesting aspect of the crucifixion - the mockery of those who pass by. Certainly not a sympathetic bystander. And the manip from the top down is excellent. We don't get that view very often.

the ultimate and final humiliation
"to be stripped" is for us not as humiliated as it should be, so crucifixion lost his role in todays world. That is especially for people like me, a fanatic naturist and I also had sometimes sex in an audiance. And even worser I do actually have male to male sex, whilst thinking to be heterosexual. So today's time is doomed.

Isn't it strange that the spectators always ask the executed to free themselves? There must have been lots of sarcasm at the execution sites.......:rolleyes: Interesting to find out what kind of feelings such a statement will release inside the person on the cross......:D
According to the gospels, even a fellow crucified (the Impenitent Thief) challenged Christ with that.

According to the gospels, even a fellow crucified (the Impenitent Thief) challenged Christ with that.
That is true, but remember Jesus already brought a dead man back to live (Lazarus) and did other. Just imagine being nailed next to "God himself", or what some ment "only" Eliah, so a large prophet. I would have asked him, "can we step down, or do we stay here crucified and get fucked to death by this extreme cornu, while bleeding and screaming of pain, because of the nails and the missing breath?' And the answer was, "don't worry you will be with me in paradise this day." That is the most shocking part, but sorry for those thinking this is blasphemous it was like that, strange and horrifying! If he just stepped down, well yes it would just be a forgotten and unbelievable story.

M

2. He's sexually aroused by female spectators flashing their boobs and coochies at him. Or even grabbing his cock. Behave yourselves ladies! Could a man be aroused by tits and twats while he's hanging on a cross? So much pain and humiliation! Guess we'll never know.

I think there are different options. As you know there is the problem of breathing, which gave the hanged an erection (so called death erection, pic 1), the anal stimulation of the prostate (pic 2) and the exhibitionistic aspect. Unfortunately the death erection is used by many people to enhance there masturbation technique with deadly outcome.....
But there is a 4th aspect. Men just get erections from time to time unintentionally, but this is only visible when exposed nude, so some cross erections, might mean nothing.pic 1: images.jpeg. pic 2:cucumber.jpg

Hi Marcella,

thanks for you thoughts and your great reply.
(to 1., 3., 4.,)

I'm absolutely sure that I'd have a rock hard penis, if I'd watch your crucifixion from the cross. Involuntary ejaculation wouldn't be the issue. I'd be so aroused of what I see, that I'd be scared to faint (like everybody else at the scene) and miss something (I hope that I'm not too embarrassed in that moment, and turn my head away ashamed). When I have to pull up for air, my penis will be half erected. When I look at you as you are struggling on your cross, it will be a full erection. When I hang down and the pain increases, my penis will shrink and I'll be mocked by you and the spectators.

I like the idea that nailed crucified are sitting on plugs. They have the chance to get some relief and can absorb much better what is going on with, and around them:eek:. Plus speaking from the male perspective, as you have stated very correctly, the anus is stimulated and the penis will be erected while the male victim is sitting on the cornu or the plug. All these aspects would make me squirt all over the place at some point. I wonder what comments I'd get from the other crucified, the guards, the spectators.

.View attachment 723318

This is a great still from "The Last Temptation". To me, up to this day the best crux scene done by a commercial movie director. Just too bad that the camera work is restricted, and the three crucified are males, only. In the real world, even if we consider that girls are often not as offending as guys, Scorsese should have taken at least one woman that has been caught stealing. Just to get as close as possible.....
Oops I never saw that, is it really as I see? I did not look at the movie because it contradicts my theological believes, I see I have to get it!

Questions: What would you communicate when you are crucified?

Would you speak open about your feelings to the spectators, the guards and the other crucified?

Do you decide to keep your emotions to yourself, as far as possible, only watching what's happening around you?

What would be most disturbing for you, when you'd hang from the wood?

I realize that not just the bodies are stripped, but also the souls of the dying....

Last edited:
I realize that not just the bodies are stripped, but also the souls of the dying....
True!
Would you speak open about your feelings to the spectators, the guards and the other crucified?
To all - but not to all : other crucified if possible (important to support each other); to selected onlookers (acquintances,...); to guards, occasionally, if they behave professionally.

Do you decide to keep your emotions to yourself, as far as possible, only watching what's happening around you?
That would depend on how hostile the environment is, or not. But as you say, crucifixion also strips the souls and exposes it to all.

What would be most disturbing for you, when you'd hang from the wood?
More physical torment. Let the crucifixion be the punishment.

"Cire do something", Andrea screams.

By now all crucified are screaming mostly nonverbally, thus I turn my head to reply to my partner:

"Do not despair murderess, I will ask the guards for more posca. Look at us Andrea, we are dirty, our bodies shine in the sun. All these people came to watch us. In a way it's exciting. Don't you think?

I would like to cover my ears. The cries of the crucified are getting louder and louder, while being grotesquely twisted by cramps..........

Attachments

• Noone IMG_0303.JPG
    Noone IMG_0303.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 717
"Cire do something", Andrea screams.

By now all crucified are screaming mostly nonverbally, thus I turn my head to reply to my partner:

"Do not despair murderess, I will ask the guards for more posca. Look at us Andrea, we are dirty, our bodies shine in the sun. All these people came to watch us. In a way it's exciting. Don't you think?

I would like to cover my ears. The cries of the crucified are getting louder and louder, while being grotesquely twisted by cramps..........
Both horrid and exciting!

There is this little Story, when these 2 criminals Andrea and Cire, had been nailed naked to their crosses right opposite to the little slave Daniela and 2 of her male slave friends.

Her owner had Daniela crucified, because she always has been a troublemaker. The titulus over her head stated so, too.
The poor other slave souls, flogged and crucified alongside with her, simply were known to have had some sort of relationship with her.

These 3 slaves had been tied to their crosses.

When Andrea and Cire arrived at the execution site, Daniela immediately was yelling at them. Even though she was hangin' on her cross already, she still agitated against the criminals.
The crowd of course, really had a ball, and started to curse at the condemned, too.

View attachment 477797
A really nice drawing, giving us an idea about the scenery when I got crucified in the Story......
The slave doesn't watch as the nailing of the other victim takes place, to me that's unusual. No matter what, I'd watch. Of course......:rolleyes:

Survey: What would you do? Check my nailing out from the cross, or shamefully look away?

Attachments

• black Crucifixion Drawing.jpg
    black Crucifixion Drawing.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 780
Last edited:
A really nice drawing, giving us an idea about the scenery when I got crucified in the Story......
The slave doesn't watch as the nailing of the other victim takes place, to me that's unusual. No matter what, I'd watch. Of course......:rolleyes:

Survey: What would you do? Check my nailing out from the cross, or shamefully look away?
No one actually seems to be watching the crucifixion scene in front of the pic. Most likely, there are more nailings going on, right from the pic frame.
I think I would watch.
Jedakk has ilustrated the execution of Sabina in such a perfect manner. The manips express so much and give us an idea. So great. Thanks a lot Jedakk.........

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 4b-34_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 4b-34_0001.jpg
    741.5 KB · Views: 749
CONTROL YOURSELF

.......I keep screaming while I move slowly. Sure, Andrea and I have seats, but when I get down, I really have to concentrate. The seat is nothing but some raw wooden stick. Sitting is mainly only possible with the scrotum hanging to one side. When I squeeze it, I have to move fast to get out of that stressful position. A fact that is just creating more pain for me.

Daniela hanging opposite to me, is giving me some advice saying:
"You have to concentrate. Separate your body from your mind."

I look at the girl that they have tied with the arms behind the Patibulum to her cross, and think about what she said. In a way she can talk easy. Ropes hold her to her cross, and her sex is at least sparsely covered by something that was a loincloth. She doesn't have a seat and there is only a little board underneath her heel for support.

She keeps talking to me:
"If you and Andrea keep showing the crowd how much you suffer, they will never leave. Once you stop screaming and writhing, the crowd will get bored and leave......."

Thanks to Hornet for these excellent first person views

Attachments

• first person view nara1.jpg
    first person view nara1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 610
  • first person view nara3.jpg
    first person view nara3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 542
  • first person view nara4.jpg
    first person view nara4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 624
"You have to concentrate. Separate your body from your mind."
Not that easy, as I cannot separate my body from the cross in the first place!

She keeps talking to me:
"If you and Andrea keep showing the crowd how much you suffer, they will never leave. Once you stop screaming and writhing, the crowd will get bored and leave......."
But... do we want them to leave, deep inside of us?

They taunt us, but they keep us company to!

Without onlookers, only pain and cruel solitude will be left over for us!

Not that easy, as I cannot separate my body from the cross in the first place!

But... do we want them to leave, deep inside of us?

They taunt us, but they keep us company to!

Without onlookers, only pain and cruel solitude will be left over for us!

Of course you are right Loxuru. Here I can only speak for myself, not for the other crucified. For me it's arousing being exposed on the cross to the crowd. Even though I'm older now, I still enjoy my body. It's very satisfying for me when the spectators and the other crucified like what they see. Though the feelings and the pain create a deadly mixture.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom