In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not that easy, as I cannot separate my body from the cross in the first place!

But... do we want them to leave, deep inside of us?

They taunt us, but they keep us company to!

Without onlookers, only pain and cruel solitude will be left over for us!
Of course you are right Loxuru. Here I can only speak for myself, not for the other crucified. For me it's arousing being exposed on the cross to the crowd. Even though I'm older now, I still enjoy my body. It's very satisfying for me when the spectators and the other crucified like what they see. Though the feelings and the pain create a deadly mixture.:rolleyes:

That is just one personal aspect. I also do get off on the small details that can be seen or occur during a crucifixion. Amongst other, I'm very excited about the backdrop that really was created for everybody at the scene.

The magic of the perspective can/must be amazingly shocking. MS did a good job (thanks to Dismasdolben for the stills), pretty close to a point.
Phlebas' manip is also one of the important illustrations of a crucifixion for me. A lot of attention has been paid from both artists during the production.

I love to see skulls and bones from previous executions on the ground. Good to have the nails for the delinquent ready aside of the cross, or the clothes still scattered in front of the crucified. Take a closer look at the manip from Phlebas. The Legionaire on the ladder is holding the woman's Titulus in his hands, I think he's ready to attach it. Is he waiting until his comrade is finished with the nailing of the victims feet? Isn't that great. What does she feel? Just imagine.

Attachments

• Crucified 1.jpg
    Crucified 1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 978
  • Crucified 24.jpg
    Crucified 24.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 678
  • Crucified 25.jpg
    Crucified 25.jpg
    1,019.4 KB · Views: 776
  • Crucifixion Caligula.jpg
    Crucifixion Caligula.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 985
Last edited:
Of course you are right Loxuru. Here I can only speak for myself, not for the other crucified. For me it's arousing being exposed on the cross to the crowd. Even though I'm older now, I still enjoy my body. It's very satisfying for me when the spectators and the other crucified like what they see. Though the feelings and the pain create a deadly mixture.:rolleyes:
Every crucified suffers so very individual.

Besides the sastisfaction when the crowd is watching me, I'm also scared, horryfied. How much more must I take being executed?
When they drove the nails through my bones, I screamed and urinated because of the pain.
I really got the crowd laughing.

Daniela told me that she wants to be left alone with her agony. She doesn't enjoy communicating with the other crucified, and she is ashamed to hang exposed. Used to pain, she has no problem with solitude.

The cross seems to make the suffering of the executed equal, at least for the spectators and the Legionaires......:D:D:D

Last edited:
That's an interesting aspect : the age of the crucified. As I am getting older too. An exposed body of some age, like mine, with all its imperfections. Will it create more mocking among the crowd, yet or on the other hand, some appreciation for the elder's struggle among the onlookers? I guess, both, and the contrast between both sorts of reactions may be more extreme.

The Legionaire on the ladder is holding the woman's Titulus in his hands, I think he's ready to attach it. Is he waiting
The man on the ladder has just finished attaching the patibulum to the stipes. After his comrade has finished nailing her feet, he will not only put the tituus in place, but also release the ropes that held up the patibulum. Perhaps after a test that the patibulum will hold. Interesting backdrop indeed.

That's an interesting aspect : the age of the crucified. As I am getting older too. An exposed body of some age, like mine, with all its imperfections. Will it create more mocking among the crowd, yet or on the other hand, some appreciation for the elder's struggle among the onlookers? I guess, both, and the contrast between both sorts of reactions may be more extreme.

The man on the ladder has just finished attaching the patibulum to the stipes. After his comrade has finished nailing her feet, he will not only put the tituus in place, but also release the ropes that held up the patibulum. Perhaps after a test that the patibulum will hold. Interesting backdrop indeed.
Absolutely Loxuru. That is some great manip. The Titulus is very important for me. I like to have information about the executed. No matter if I'm amongst the crucified, if I'm a spectator, or work as a Legionaire at the execution site.

To read why the victims got executed, is giving everybody a direction of how to behave.......perfect.

That's an interesting aspect : the age of the crucified. As I am getting older too. An exposed body of some age, like mine, with all its imperfections. Will it create more
I think we live in a time and in a society, which focuses to much in youth. When I remember correctly the duty time of legionaries was around 20 years, with extremely good chance to survive (do not go into the military details) and even some served 2 terms..... So the executers might be quite old, so are the condemned. I remember how I was first shocked when I rewatched Star Wars (Episode IV) and discovered rebel soldiers with white hairs, so even me. And I read the memories of General Ludendorff (the main person in the staff of Germany during WW1), where he stated that the reserve troups (age 42-50) had better performances as the normal troups (19-32)). It is not that surprising at the end. So we are looking forward to the crucifixion of old males and females. In the case of females (I know we do not crucify celebrities here for obvious reasons) look at the body of the 72 year old Grace Jones (she often show it) and think how another similar 72 year old females (not all of course) would look on cross!

Last edited:
I think we live in a time and in a society, which focuses to much in youth. When I remember correctly the duty time of legionaries was around 20 years, with extremely good chance to survive (do not go into the military details) and even some served 2 terms..... So the executers might be quite old, so are the condemned. I remember how I was first shocked when I rewatched Star Wars (Episode IV) and discovered rebel soldiers with white hairs, so even me. And I read the memories of General Ludendorff (the main person in the staff of Germany during WW1), where he stated that the reserve troups (age 42-50) had better performances as the normal troups (19-32)). It is not that surprising at the end. So we are looking forward to the crucifixion of old males and females. In the case of females (I know we do not crucify celebrities here for obvious reasons) look at the body of the 72 year old Grace Jones (she often show it) and think how another similar 72 year old females (not all of course) would look on cross!
Okay they are called EVOCATI, that are soldiers which were after there normal duty, which seems to be between 16-25 years again in the legion as volunteers. They get a lot of privileges and are freed from intensive work duties, so probably the crucifixion. They however will have command functions, so we imagine 2 young soldiers, an old one, the young ones build the cross and hold the condemned man or woman, while the older undress him or her and the flogs the condemned. On Crucifixion place the young ones hold th arms while the older nails and/or rapes the person. All lift the cross with the crucified to the vertical. I think I know see the real situation. We can create the scenarios with modifications with your preferences.....

CIRE: MORE THAN I THOUGHT THAT I CAN TAKE

......meanwhile the flogged skin on my back is itching so bad, that I scratch it to the Stipes as much as possible. I'm screaming as strong as I can, but still have the urge to may find relief while I rub every possible square inch of my naked skin on the raw wood of my cross.

No it's not screaming any longer, it's more a constant squealing of me and the other executed. When I peep over to Andrea, I can see that blood is running down her Stipes. I'm pretty sure that my Stipes doesn't look much better. I wouldn't be surprised, if I was partially down to my ribs.

I speak to her:
"We are killing ourselves, and there is nothing we can do about it. I never thought that I can survive that much pain."

She is pulling herself to the Stipes, turning her head towards me, answering:
"Yes, my wrists are hurting like crazy, as soon as I pull myself with the back to the wood. I don't care. There is the urge to scratch my back and my ass with all the power that I still have."

While saying that, she's getting up to inhale. Slowly her ribcage is enlarging, and her tits smoothly dangle. It's strange that her nipples stand out hardened in this situation.
She starts to bang her head........

A GOOD FLOGGING WILL HURL THE EXECUTED EVEN FURTHER INTO THE ABYSS.

What a nice manip from Jucundus concerning the flogging. Thanks for giving us an Idea.

Attachments

• on-the-block_09.jpg
    on-the-block_09.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 967
While saying that, she's getting up to inhale. Slowly her ribcage is enlarging, and her tits smoothly dangle. It's strange that her nipples stand out hardened in this situation.
It's strange that you still notice such a detail, and it still seems to excite you in some way!

Still a long way to go for both of you!

It keeps the spectacle fascinating for us, onlookers!

It's strange that you still notice such a detail, and it still seems to excite you in some way!

Still a long way to go for both of you!

It keeps the spectacle fascinating for us, onlookers!

PASSERS-BY:

.......crucified I try to stay conscious. The guards give us posca, very helpful in the sun. When I look at us, I can see that we sweat it out immediately.
I'd never guessed, how many people would walk to that little village on a regular day. Also I had never guessed how, degrading it can be to get observed by the crowd. Astonishing that especially well dressed Citizens and Traders seem to enjoy our execution.......

Last edited:
I think we live in a time and in a society, which focuses to much in youth.
It's not our blame if men'members prefer to contemplate us, young women, nailed to a cross !
They are waiting for that and we're ready to accept this fate, even if we're not against the fact that old women could take a part of these shows ...
But, I'm not sure that CF could have so much success in this case ...
There is a kind of harmful attraction in viewing a nice young body, twisting by pain to a cross, striked by many whip'lashes, and suffering the worst pain of this horrible torment ...
See that and tell me ....... NO ! :D ... if you dare ...

messa cruxed iray9.jpgPaskellCrux01_5_2b.jpgPaskellCrux32_023.jpg4 Britanny calvary.JPG

PASSERS-BY:

.......crucified I try to stay conscious. The guards give us posca, very helpful in the sun. When I look at us, I can see that we sweat it out immediately.
I'd never guessed, how many people would walk to that little village on a regular day. Also I had never guessed how, degrading it can be to get observed by the crowd. Astonishing that especially well dressed Citizens and Traders seem to enjoy our execution.....
What had you expected from the well dressed citizens and traders? Thieves and robbers are not their favourites! But does it feel so degrading, that they take time to come and watch your crucifixions? Yes, they enjoy it, because your punishment erases all their wrongdoings, since they still have their clothes on and their feet on the ground, and you people don't anymore! But after all, they take time to come and watch you! You should enjoy that attention, that you were important enough to make them spend their time at your crucifixion!

What had you expected from the well dressed citizens and traders? Thieves and robbers are not their favourites! But does it feel so degrading, that they take time to come and watch your crucifixions? Yes, they enjoy it, because your punishment erases all their wrongdoings, since they still have their clothes on and their feet on the ground, and you people don't anymore! But after all, they take time to come and watch you! You should enjoy that attention, that you were important enough to make them spend their time at your crucifixion!

I love your statement Loxuru.

Especially "your punishment ereases all their wrongdoing":D.

Yes of course, I'm not just astonished that they at least stop by on their way. Some of them even step in front of one of us to take a closer look, or to even ask questions.
Things like:

- you get what you deserve
- why didn't they crucify you like these slaves
- did you decide to go to the cross completely naked
- oh look, that's so embarrassing, that criminal has an erected cock
- see the girls, they must enjoy it, they got hard nipples and goosebumps
- so funny, check out how the girls tits hang down and dangle
- that naked female criminal who is banging her head is fucking up her hairdo
- her long hair is covering her tits now
- why don't you come down and go with us to the village for a drink
- the slaves still got their loincloth, hey thief, you probably could't deal with their huge penises
- you are sweating like crazy without doing anything
- did you get instructions on how to die on the cross, it looks like that
- breathe, you got to stand up to breathe
- you criminals are naked, the slaves are not

Only to mention some of the countless comments of the spectators. We are lifted and degraded, that feeling makes me shiver. Underneath the horrifying pain, I can't say that I don't enjoy it. Andrea and I are completely reduced to ourselves. To me we are as vulnerable as on the day we were born and in the center of attention.
Not bad for the fact that they all hate us!

Last edited:
"We never excpected that we get cought. That wasn't part of the plan. So we never thought or talked about what will happen to us in that situation, even though we knew it."
A calculated risk assessment is always a part of a good plan!

Do not ignore the worst case option!

Looking left : a nail through the wrist. Looking right : a nail through the wrist! Looking downward : your naked body, nails through the feet, and mocking onlookers!

What else had you expected to happen one day? A cosy retirement in a luxury resort on Elba?

"We never excpected that we get cought. That wasn't part of the plan. So we never thought or talked about what will happen to us in that situation, even though we knew it."
A calculated risk assessment is always a part of a good plan!

Do not ignore the worst case option!

Looking left : a nail through the wrist. Looking right : a nail through the wrist! Looking downward : your naked body, nails through the feet, and mocking onlookers!

What else had you expected to happen one day? A cosy retirement in a luxury resort on Elba?
"You are right Loxuru. But you look at what once what once was young criminals. If it hadn't been the alcohol in the Tavern, we'd still be fine. On the other hand, isn't it boring to calculate every move you make?

We had a killing time until yesterday, today we get killed..........
In the very beginning of my crucifixion, it didn't feel like it's a capital punishment at all. It was after a while, that I realized I had to lift myself up to breath and the pain keeps building up.

Yes I have to check the nails before I'm moving up, even force myself to move up and yes I'm aware that you all are laughing."

f it hadn't been the alcohol in the Tavern, we'd still be fine. On the other hand, isn't it boring to calculate every move you make?
I agree : no guts no glory! Calculating risks could make life a boring turn-off.

But alcohol is reputed to be a very bad risk assessor anyway!
Yes I have to check the nails before I'm moving up, even force myself to move up and yes I'm aware that you all are laughing."
Just resist the urge to stand up and breathe! But that is the difficult part, right?

I agree : no guts no glory! Calculating risks could make life a boring turn-off.

But alcohol is reputed to be a very bad risk assessor anyway!

Just resist the urge to stand up and breathe! But that is the difficult part, right?
"Honestly, we never had a plan for our lives. I met Andrea a few years ago, and we teamed up.

Those Legionaires though, have a perfect plan on how to punish us for our crimes. Well, you and the other spectators obviously have a good time here.

I don't want to stand up. My chest is hurting so bad after a while that I'm forced to. Look at us crucified, we all try to breathe. Figures of fun, that's what we are. Doing the same moves...."

THE BAD THIEF CIRE CONTEMPLATING:

There is not always a conversation going on with one of the other executed or some spectator standing in front of me. Often do I watch the folks wandering towards the little village, many of them don't pay any attention to us crucified.

Here naked on my cross, I'm confronted with strangest emotions. I have never known such feelings. So grotesque. The people just walk by, and we the crucified, are part of the regular every day stuff.

I let my eyes wander and can see the Legionaires piling up bones that they have collected at the execution site. Some of the soldiers are even taking down complete skeletons, shatter them, to also pile these human remains.

I raise my voice to speak: "Soon our bleached bones also will end up on one of these piles......."

Attachments

• Irina Crucified 004.jpg
    Irina Crucified 004.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 561
  • PaskellCrux01_5_2b.jpg
    PaskellCrux01_5_2b.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 622
Last edited:
CIRE: BONES AND SKULLS

"Soon our bleached bones also will end up on one of these piles"

more or less I was saying that to myself, not expecting that anybody at the scenery would care about it.

But Andrea pulls her naked body with the back to her Stipes to reply:
"You know what Cire, when we carried our Crossbeams to here, I didn't pay attention to the place at all. I was sort of focused and curious about how they'd crucify us. I first guessed they'd execute us like these slaves, with loincloth, by tying our bodies to the crosses. When I saw they strip you naked, I thought, well I can deal with that. Then watching from close how you were getting crucified, was both for me, totally breathtaking and horryfying.

When they hammered the nails through your wrists, and raised you up with the Patibulum, I was wondering if they'd kill me like that, too.

I was so excited, that at first I was scared that I have to throw up as they grabbed and stripped me, so many hands impassively forced me onto my assembled cross. While the soldiers held my body down, I had the oppressive feeling that everybody is watching. I could smell the sweat from those men that positioned and nailed me, looked them in the eyes as they worked on me. I could see, that some had hard, swollen Penises, as the nails were driven in. Lifted up with my cross, it was the first time that I could glance over the execution site. Beyond us, the newly executed, I noticed the skeletons and corpses on the crosses. I understood that we will be completely destroyed. Not just our bodies, but also our minds. Nothing but Skeletons, smashed to pieces."

All the crucified turn their heads towards the crosses with the skeletons, to watch the work of the Legionaires. Most of them work bare-chested. Some take down used crossbeams and check, if they can be used again. Others pull out nails of the wood, or discuss how and where they want to stack up the extra skulls and bones.

Currently the clatter of these human remains being stacked up, always is present.

Without paying much attention to us, the men often have to move between us, to take care of their duties.

My neck starts to hurt. To ease this pain a little, I have to let my head hang down. I'm forced to look at my sweating, tortured body again. I can see my chest going up and down, watch my half erected cock with the glans sticking out, have to see the spike holding my feet........

Attachments

• Via Appia.JPG
    Via Appia.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 470
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom