In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
To get active impressions by the readers as coauthors, is such an exciting experience to me.

Messaline and Loxuru colorize all the unbelieveable evil in "The female executioner.....".

The women crucified with me "In the Aftermath....." are good friends of mine, always give me a hand when I have questions, but would like to stay behind the curtain.
It's why I often mixed up the two threads ; I'm so much in crucifixion that I imagine that I'm everywhere crucified in CF !:D

One of the crucified slaves falls into despair!
"Oh, no! They will collect my bones and pile them up mixed with those of these terrible criminals!":D:eek:
The slave Daniela, crucified opposite to me, is raising her voice:

"What are you whining about? You are a criminal. Every thief or murderer knows what to expect sooner or later. Don't tell me you didn't know. Don't think that anybody here feels sorry for you or your partner."

She is hissing the words:
"I hope the nails in your bones speak a clear language."

Then she bowes her head again.....

Last edited:
How could we end up like this?

So Andrea and Cire are finally captured at the northern borders of the Empire.

We normally have a decent income as violent criminals. Even though the power of the emperor is not that strong quite far away from rome, the legionaires managed to arrest us, totally wasted in a den of thieves. The commander of the fort is going to judge over the two of us soon.

Andrea and I are now forced into the atrium of that fort. In its center two men are dragging the bloodstained, sweaty body of a woman away from the pole there, where she just has received the flogging. The soldiers dump with certain amusement for them and the few spectators, some buckets of water onto her. Somehow trying to get the woman back to her feet. I couldn’t help but watch, what was done to that poor soul. When she was halfway dressed again, the soldiers forced her to carry a slightly curved wooden beam, and marched her out of the atrium.

The commander is raising his voice now, speaking to us and the little crowd, stating that we are delinquents. After reading a list of our deeds he says that for our crimes and due to roman law, we must be crucified.

Immediately two soldiers grab Andrea, strip her naked, tie her with the back to the pole and whip her. The body twisting in pain, first flogged from the front and then beaten from the back, she soon was in the same condition as that woman before.

While she is dragged to the side, it is my turn. Stripped and tied with the back to the pole, the lashes tear up my skin, too. No screaming would help. Whipped until I was unconscious, the buckets of cold water brought me back to live again. Now I’m trying to put my clothes on as good as possible. Here they grab me again, and lay that raw wooden crossbeam on my back. After my arms are tied to it, Andrea and I are marched out of the fort's atrium. The weight of the crossbeam forces me to look down, walking right behind my partner, that hangover still giving me a hell of a hard time in addition.

After a short march, our little procession arrives at the execution site, a little mount on the side of the road, leading to the fort and the village. A good crowd is awaiting us here. On the ground there is scattered bones, sculls and all kind of human remains. The place and the situation, I have to admit, is running shivers down my spine. Walking close to Andrea, I can see the goose bumps on her visible skin. Facing the site, to the right two men are hanging from their about 2 Meter high crosses.

Next to them, the woman that was whipped when we entered the atrium was made to climb up a ladder, and her arms were tied to the back of the crossbeam. The soldiers just got done fastening her legs to the upright and hammering the titulus above her head. Her name is Daniela, she’s a slave. She must have heard some of our accusation, now bitching at us from her cross. I mean she doesn’t hang high, when she is raising her head she is right at eye level. If it wouldn’t be the crossbeam on my back, I could reach out and touch her. The three slaves still have the loincloths on, to cover their sex. In Daniela’s case, she has a rope wrapped around her wrist, the loincloth loosely looped around the rope. Getting another glance, a few feet to the left, there is another upright in the ground and a long beam laying on the ground. The situation is now sickening me.

My crossbeam is taken off and placed on the ground, the soldiers rip my clothes off violently and throw me with my back to the crossbeam. My arms are spread violently and the wrists pressed to the crossbeam by two men. Then the centurion walks to my left arm and is marking the spot on my wrist with the point of his spear, where he is wanting the nail to be placed.

A third soldier is sitting on my legs, giving me no chance to move, but my head. Following the fourth man with the nail and the hammer to the left, he is kneeling down, placing the tip of the nail right into the centurions mark. Looking over to me, smiling, and pressing the nail a little into the flesh. Then the hammer is raised and my wrist firmly nailed to the wood. Hardly being able to breath, because of the pain, the executioner walks to the right side and fixes the other wrist to the wood, too. Some soldier takes me by the knees, and the crossbeam is lifted with me, off the ground. Slowly the soldiers move me to the upright, raise me up and attach the crossbeam to the upright, one of them still supporting my legs. The centurion is now keeping my head away from the wood from behind, while a footrest is mounted. Me recognizing, that they are placing one foot on top of each other. Pushed forward I can monitor them, amongst the hands pressing my feet to the footrest, placing a long nail on the top of my ankle. With moderate force, the executioner is now driving that nail diagonal through both foot ankles under the shins, into the wood of the upright. Then a little plug is placed between my upper thighs as a seat. Totally exhausted from my screaming and the physical force I was up to, the soldiers now release my trembling body. With the full weight on the wrists, I let myself sack down, screaming, to that seat plug. The cross is just slightly stretching my arms now, instantly I’m moving my head to get some relief for my aching neck. Resting on the plug, I can release my feet to a certain point. Now taking a look over the scenery, it’s shocking how unspectacular it is to get crucified, just violence and naked bloody bodies. As a spectator I have seen it, without major interest, every once in a while. My feet are nailed maybe 7 or 8 inches away off the soil. Turning my head, blood is running down my arms and my body, looking down and stretching forward. I can see that long nail sticking out of my feet, while I now try to sit more comfortable, maneuvering my balls and penis carefully to the center of the seat plug, letting my sex hanging down to the plug.

Meanwhile, two steps in front of me, the soldiers have assembled Andreas cross on the ground. Also rip off her clothes, three men grabbing the naked body, laying her onto her cross. Resisting a little, her arms are now forced into position, while her body is sliding off the upright. Her breasts moving downwards to the side, and everyone can see the standing up nipples, while her wrists are nailed. Screaming and twisting she is lifted back to the upright, a footrest attached and each foot nailed to it.

The soldiers pull her nailed body, to find the perfect position for the seat. Even moving her back and forth, to be absolutely sure. Raising the cross this way is more stressful for the soldiers, but still they seem to have no problem making jokes, while they are lifting her up. For a second Andrea was standing way higher than the other crucified, but with her Cross is sliding into the prepared hole in position, she is on the same eye level as everybody else on the scene. Of course, when the upright hits the bottom of the hole, she is falling forward, making the crowd scream. Looking down her body and into the faces of the laughing soldiers she is now turning her head to curse and swear, blaming me for her situation. Me responding: “Save your breath Andrea, you will need it to prolong your last show. They have attached seats to make it more comfortable for us. Look in front of you, this little bitch hanging there, keeps agitating against us and gives the crowd some entertainment”.

Then she pushed and pulled herself up to stretch the hardened muscles, that whole body shaking in pain. Raising her chest and pushing her tits out with locked knees, the nipples hard again, she moaning and screaming. Sweat and blood running down her glistening body. Going down to the seat again, I saw her leaning forward as far as possible, really stretching the nailed arms, giving the boobs the chance to dangle free. My penis to my surprise erected by this time, causing comments by the onlookers and the bitching Daniela. Pushing myself up, I ejaculated, screaming in confusion with pain and pleasure.
As I guess everybody who wants to know about the death on the cross, I'm wondering how I would react when I'm nailed.
I found this scene on You Tube, the nailing starts at 00:36, they take care of the feet at 1:56:

To me the way Jesus reacts as he gets nailed (the nails are correctly placed in the wrists), the way he screams, appears quite realistic to me. Not very heroic. Other than that the rest of the crucifixion is, as in almost all movies, pretty sorry. The backdrop is good, though.
The crosses are way too high for my understanding, and of course there is no need for the condemned to keep the loincloth......

Last edited:
As I guess everybody who wants to know about the death on the cross, I'm wondering how I would react when I'm nailed.
I found this scene on You Tube, the nailing starts at 00:36, they take care of the feet at 1:56:

To me the way Jesus reacts as he gets nailed (the nails are correctly placed in the wrists), the way he screams, appears quite realistic to me. Not very heroic. Other than that the rest of the crucifixion is, as in almost all movies, pretty sorry. The backdrop is good, though.
The crosses are way too high for my understanding, and of course there is no need for the condemned to keep the loincloth......
The nailing of the wrists is amazing in this movie. I can definitely see myself screaming like that if I was to be nailed to the cross. I really like how his body is jerking as he is being nailed.

The nailing of the wrists is amazing in this movie. I can definitely see myself screaming like that if I was to be nailed to the cross. I really like how his body is jerking as he is being nailed.
When the condemded get nailed to the Patibulum in my stories, the legs of the victims are always secured.

To me it also makes sense, to hold down the delinquents by the chest, at least while the wrists are attached.:D

What is also pretty sad in the bible and movies, is a certain lack of sarcasm (I exclude "The life of Brian").

Daniela, the slave who is crucified prior to me with ropes in my story says, that while they nail my naked body to the cross, she'd insult and mock me for my whining.

In that moment and for that feeling, she doesn't care that she is also hanging crucified.

When we read the bible, there is only little communication mentioned between Jesus and the thiefs.
Considering what Daniela says, and the fact that the victims crucified with Jesus were criminals, the communication amongst these three at Golgotha probably has been totally different.:devil-king:

Last edited:
In fact, I made some researchs and I find this there :

"Underwear

The closest article of clothing was called a subligaculum, which in modern terms means a pair of shorts or a loincloth. It is said to have been the only undergarment in early times. The family of the Cethegi who wore a toga over a subligaculum continued this practice throughout the Republic. Candidates for public office and men, who wished to pose as champions of old-fashioned simplicity, wore a subligaculum. At (best times) the subligaculum was worn under a tunic or was replaced by it.

There was no regular underwear like we have today. Old men in poor health wound strips of woolen cloth like spiral puttees around their legs for warmth, or wore wraps or mufflers, but such things were considered marks of old age or weakness, not to be used by healthy men."

Like you see, roman people was not accustomed to wear any loincloth ; so, visibly, the whipping was made with a naked victim and they re-put the tunic to go to the crucifixion'place ; there, two solutions I think :
1) if the soldiers had some piece of cloth, they could put it to the victim ( if they wanted :D) ...
2) if not, the victim was crucified naked ...

You certainly know that some women could be crucified too : in your thoughts, are you conceiving that they could take off the loincloth ?
Hey Messaline,

of course.
In this story I get crucified at the same execution site a day prior to you with my beloved female partner Andrea. My female partner in crime and I are nailed naked to our crosses, while the three slaves that are already crucified, were allowed to keep the loincloth on.

I had a couple of beers and started to draw the scene. The rebellious slave Daniela is mocking me from her cross, while they nail me to my Patibulum:

Cire Crucifixion.jpg

What the slaves don't know at that point, later on their owner will come to strip them naked:D:D:D.

Actually the drawing is the backdrop for your, Loxuru's, Lucia's and Messaline's crucifixion, executed by Dena the next day.
Just that the 5 of us are already hanging/sitting dead on our crosses when it's your turn.:devil:

In fact, I made some researchs and I find this there :

"Underwear

The closest article of clothing was called a subligaculum, which in modern terms means a pair of shorts or a loincloth. It is said to have been the only undergarment in early times. The family of the Cethegi who wore a toga over a subligaculum continued this practice throughout the Republic. Candidates for public office and men, who wished to pose as champions of old-fashioned simplicity, wore a subligaculum. At (best times) the subligaculum was worn under a tunic or was replaced by it.

There was no regular underwear like we have today. Old men in poor health wound strips of woolen cloth like spiral puttees around their legs for warmth, or wore wraps or mufflers, but such things were considered marks of old age or weakness, not to be used by healthy men."

Like you see, roman people was not accustomed to wear any loincloth ; so, visibly, the whipping was made with a naked victim and they re-put the tunic to go to the crucifixion'place ; there, two solutions I think :
1) if the soldiers had some piece of cloth, they could put it to the victim ( if they wanted :D) ...
2) if not, the victim was crucified naked ...
Very interesting information.
Thanks a lot for your research Messaline.

I personally think, since the condemned were handed over to the executioners and became their property, the crucified had to be naked, everything had to be taken from them.
Isn't that exciting? Even their bodies were actually taken from them. Just at the very end of their consciousness, their minds, feelings, and long after that their bones.

But it probably was like you mentioned above, a lot was up to the executioners.:D

Last edited:
Hey Messaline,

of course.
In this story I get crucified at the same execution site a day prior to you with my beloved female partner Andrea. My female partner in crime and I are nailed naked to our crosses, while the three slaves that are already crucified, were allowed to keep the loincloth on.

I had a couple of beers and started to draw the scene. The rebellious slave Daniela is mocking me from her cross, while they nail me to my Patibulum:

View attachment 1032217

What the slaves don't know at that point, later on their owner will come to strip them naked:D:D:D.

Actually the drawing is the backdrop for your, Loxuru's, Lucia's and Messaline's crucifixion, executed by Dena the next day.
Just that the 5 of us are already hanging/sitting dead on our crosses when it's your turn.:devil:
Drink some more beer (do not exaggerate!:sidra_1:) and make more of such drawings!:Saeufer:

I wanted to illustrate, how the already crucified also become spectators.
Would'nt the already executed take the chance to watch and comment?
At least I would:eek:.
Coming soon for the crucified Loxuru in the 'female executioner' story, when the condemned Marcella will arrive.
I am looking forward to it already!

Coming soon for the crucified Loxuru in the 'female executioner' story, when the condemned Marcella will arrive.
I am looking forward to it already!
Just think about it. Isn't it cofusing and shocking?
They are all so close to each other:D.

WHAT DOES THE CRUCIFIXION TRIGGER IN YOU?

I had this very interesting discussion with my good friend Daniela.

Issue was what we would, and what we would not communicate crucified, to the people attending our execution.

I said that I wouldn't care, and speak open about my suffering and my shame.

Daniela said she wouldn't do that:
"Are you crazy. There is a good number of people amongst the Spectators and the Legionaires that will enjoy our shame and suffering even more, when they realize how successful they have executed us."

It took me some time, then I said:

"To me it doesn't matter when they see that they hurled us into a hell of pain and humilation. Yes, the crucifixion destroys us, but everybody is here for different reasons.

Some may love the fact that we receive justice. Others have fun to insult us. Of course, some do get off on our naked, exposed, twisting bodies, or get a kick when we admit that we are broken.

If there is folks attending our execution for pleasure and lust, that arouses me, in a special way, too."

Daniela:

"I'd bitch and swear, but If possible, I would not offer them or anybody else attending the execution my emotions, or how much I suffer."

Last edited:
WHAT DOES THE CRUCIFIXION TRIGGER IN YOU?

I had this very interesting discussion with my good friend Daniela.

Issue was what we would, and what we would not communicate crucified, to the people attending our execution.

I said that I wouldn't care, and speak open about my suffering and my shame.

Daniela said she wouldn't do that:
"Are you crazy. There is a good number of people amongst the Spectators and the Legionaires that will enjoy our shame and suffering even more, when they realize how successful they have executed us."

It took me some time, then I said:

"To me it doesn't matter when they see that they hurled us into a hell of pain and humilation. Yes, the crucifixion destroys us, but everybody is here for different reasons.

Some may love the fact that we receive justice. Others have fun to insult us. Of course, some do get off on our naked, exposed, twisting bodies, or get a kick when we admit that we are broken.

If there is folks attending our execution for pleasure and lust, that arouses me, in a special way, too."

Daniela:

"I'd bitch and swear, but If possible, I would not offer them or anybody else attending the execution my emotions, or how much I suffer."
Unfortunately, Daniela has it wrong! Her words will not hurt! Bitching and swearing will only result in laughter and mockery as a reaction from the crowd. They will enjoy it, and riduclise her with pleasure! By swearing, she will expose herself as, scared, desperate and powerless. That's what the crowds and justice want to see! That will be interpreted as a sign that the crucifixion has been succesful!
"Bitch and swear at will, Daniela! It will not help you, as you shall never get away from that cross alive!"

Cire, on the other hand, displays an attitude of acceptance. That will create a particular interest for his emotions by at least a part of the crowd. He is right that the onlookers are there for the different reasons he mentions, and by his approach, he can 'satisfy' those who come for more emotionally sophisticated reasons that simply insulting or mocking the crucified, as he gives them something they want. This could make the agony a bit easier to carry for him.

If I deserve my crucifixion or not, that is not my problem ; I currently am nailed to this wood, I'm taking a huge pain, why I shouldn't show that ?
I know that much of people are wanting to see my torture but I dont care : anyway, I think that nobody can hide such a pain, and Cire, I'm sure that you couldn't !

If I deserve my crucifixion or not, that is not my problem ; I currently am nailed to this wood, I'm taking a huge pain, why I shouldn't show that ?
I know that much of people are wanting to see my torture but I dont care : anyway, I think that nobody can hide such a pain, and Cire, I'm sure that you couldn't !
For sure Messaline, I couldn't hide what the crucifixion does to me.

Nor would I mind to talk about it to the folks that are crucified with me, our torturers, or the spectators.

Your aspect, that you wouldn't even mind if you are guilty or not, is so very strong.

If the romans had crucified us back then, the chance that we didn't deserve it was very high. I'm not sure what would be worse for me, the unbearable pain (that's why I like to use a footrest and a sedile when my victims are nailed), the humilation, or eventually my innocence.

I don't have a problem when other people use me for their pleasure, when I'm reduced to a subject (even though I don't understand myself at that point).

But as you see, my friend Daniela would do everything, not to show all that......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom