In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
Unfortunately, Daniela has it wrong! Her words will not hurt! Bitching and swearing will only result in laughter and mockery as a reaction from the crowd. They will enjoy it, and riduclise her with pleasure! By swearing, she will expose herself as, scared, desperate and powerless. That's what the crowds and justice want to see! That will be interpreted as a sign that the crucifixion has been succesful!
"Bitch and swear at will, Daniela! It will not help you, as you shall never get away from that cross alive!"

Cire, on the other hand, displays an attitude of acceptance. That will create a particular interest for his emotions by at least a part of the crowd. He is right that the onlookers are there for the different reasons he mentions, and by his approach, he can 'satisfy' those who come for more emotionally sophisticated reasons that simply insulting or mocking the crucified, as he gives them something they want. This could make the agony a bit easier to carry for him.
Very Well explained Loxuru. Also well visible, why crucifixion was also used for Entertainment.

Daniela is thinking, that when she admits that she is broken, it will enhance the lust in some people that enjoy to see her crucified. That is giving her mind trouble.

It's quite complex, but that's her character.....:cool:

Last edited:
Probably very stressful for the dying......

Daniela said she wouldn't do that:
"Are you crazy. There is a good number of people amongst the Spectators and the Legionaires that will enjoy our shame and suffering even more, when they realize how successful they have executed us."
The way to make the onlookers enjoy your shame, is by begging for mercy! Then they will realize the succes of the execution.

For a crucified, this is of course easier said than done. When pain and fear for death become too much, there will be more than one occasion, he or she desperate wants to make such an appeal to the spectators.

The way to make the onlookers enjoy your shame, is by begging for mercy! Then they will realize the succes of the execution.

For a crucified, this is of course easier said than done. When pain and fear for death become too much, there will be more than one occasion, he or she desperate wants to make such an appeal to the spectators.
I think that many crucifixion victims must have been begging for mercy.
In such a situation it's normal.
A good part of them certainly went insane.....

I think that many crucifixion victims must have been begging for mercy.
In such a situation it's normal.
A good part of them certainly went insane.....
I think the reason for being crucified also plays a big part into the reaction of being crucified. With the many stories I have read here on the forum there are several reasons for wanting the execution. The one that shows up the most is that the person is being used by someone else because they did not get what they want, use of war, or they are shifting the blame from themselves. I would think this actually happened the most back in Roman times. Other reasoning could be crime, politics, or greed. Now there are stories in which a woman wants to be crucified because they enjoy the pain but I think this is a less likely.

"Crucified! Do not beg for mercy, or do other cowardice! The people want to see you in pain, take the pain! Don’t try to fight it! Shout, yell, scream! There is no pride in it, but the crowd wants you to see suffering! Whatever criminal you are, the onlookers will respect that, and give you an ear, if you want to talk about it, and give you to drink if you ask it. And at the end, they will leave satisfied!"

WHAT DOES THE CRUCIFIXION TRIGGER IN YOU?

I had this very interesting discussion with my good friend Daniela.

Issue was what we would, and what we would not communicate crucified, to the people attending our execution.

I said that I wouldn't care, and speak open about my suffering and my shame.

Daniela said she wouldn't do that:
"Are you crazy. There is a good number of people amongst the Spectators and the Legionaires that will enjoy our shame and suffering even more, when they realize how successful they have executed us."

It took me some time, then I said:

"To me it doesn't matter when they see that they hurled us into a hell of pain and humilation. Yes, the crucifixion destroys us, but everybody is here for different reasons.

Some may love the fact that we receive justice. Others have fun to insult us. Of course, some do get off on our naked, exposed, twisting bodies, or get a kick when we admit that we are broken.

If there is folks attending our execution for pleasure and lust, that arouses me, in a special way, too."

Daniela:

"I'd bitch and swear, but If possible, I would not offer them or anybody else attending the execution my emotions, or how much I suffer."
WHAT DOES THE CRUCIFIXION TRIGGER IN YOU?

There is nothing I can do about it.
I keep having an erection, stay stimulated, keep having orgasms, but of course don't squirt anymore. No one can imagine how disastrous and exhausting that is for me.
Not enough that everybody is mocking me because of my boner. To stay, despite of all the pain, permanently aroused on such a level and not even knowing why, is wearing me down.

I don't understand my body, it seems that the cross has completely taken control over me.

Meanwhile I can't feel my arms anymore when I sit, the arms are then totally numb. Just when I stand up, the feeling and the pain is coming back. If I want to stand, I have to push against the spike in my feet and the footrest, have to pull with my wrists. No way to do that very long, doing so my legs seem to explode. I breathe deeply a couple of times, and let myself sink down to that Sedile anew, until the pain in my chest is unbearable again.

I look at the women. I wonder if they must endure the same feelings I endure? Andrea to my left is pushing and pulling herself up like I do. While Daniela and the male slaves pull themselves up by the ropes, to lean backwards over their crossbeams to, I think, go for air......

Attachments

• Standing.jpg
    Standing.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 543
Last edited:
I like that but I'm not sure that a crucifixion (nailed to a cross after having taken the harsh whipping) could bring so many orgasms ; but, we're in fantasy ........ dream ... :D:rolleyes:

View attachment 1053299
You may not believe it Messaline, but it has to do with the nature of the crucifixion. Once the arms of the victims are attached and the cross is raised, the blood of the victim will sink into the lower body parts.

The Crucified must, a little while after the crucifixion is completed, have and keep an erection. There is not much one can do about it. The church tried to hide that, and gave Jesus a loincloth. As we know today, the crucified normally had to die naked. Everything was taken away from them, including their control over their bodies. That was part of the penalty. Crucified men even had a boner when they were hanging dead on their crosses, since the blood in the lower body kept the Penises erect.

It's not that easy to see for an outsider, when a woman has an erection, but the effect with the sinking blood is the same. The female victims too were not only stripped, but due to the swollen clit and lips of the vulva, they also must have totally lost control over their sexual emotions and their bodies.
It explains, gives us an idea, what crucifixion was. The cross must have drained the victims completely, while the crowd had a ball, watching the crucified losing any control.

And yes, the pain when they nail your wrists to the Patibulum is unbearable. At this point it's not possible for a victim to think that she/he will be sexually aroused very soon. Then you suffer like crazy when they lift you up, nail your feet to the wood. Maybe you will get a Sedile/Cornu between your thighs, to take the opportunity to "sit" on your Cross, or to have the chance that your feet are nailed to a footrest, or both.

These tools of torture will help you to survive easier and longer, but now your blood will sink down to your lower body, cause the swelling of the sexual organs and stimulate you, confuse you, embarrass, torture you with all the consequences for your mind and your bodily functions. You have no idea that it will not go away. You will scream because of the pain that the nails cause in your bones, you will scream when you stand up to breathe, and you will scream when you experience involuntary orgasms while the crowd is watching you.
Probably many of them laughing as body fluid is running down your legs until there is nothing left to give for you. Still you stay stimulated, no escape until you are dead. Even then, the sexual organs will stay swollen.

The crucifixion must and will hurl you into the abyss. To die on the cross means, you are sentenced to die complete while still being alive...... :devil:

Last edited:
... and I add that for us, women, a sexual excitation is mostly linked to our imaginary, to our deep feeling : then, submitted to this worst torture, I doubt that we could pay attention to our fantasy ...
We certainly are completely invaded by the pain at this moment and not at all inclined for any sexual pleasure !
Of course,I speak here about the reality, like it could be felt in roman times concerning a crucified people ...
Here, at CF, it is obviously completely different and like a member coming to satisfy my fantasy, I can imagine otherwise ...

Messa BD 2021 composite stage 3 nude.png :very_hot::clapping:

... and I add that for us, women, a sexual excitation is mostly linked to our imaginary, to our deep feeling : then, submitted to this worst torture, I doubt that we could pay attention to our fantasy ...
We certainly are completely invaded by the pain at this moment and not at all inclined for any sexual pleasure !
Of course,I speak here about the reality, like it could be felt in roman times concerning a crucified people ...
Here, at CF, it is obviously completely different and like a member coming to satisfy my fantasy, I can imagine otherwise ...

View attachment 1053583 :very_hot::clapping:
Hi Messaline,

I came accross the issue, when I was doing some research on "post mortem erection" and found it pretty exciting, that the crucifixion can possibly outsmart the human body. These Romans came up with all kinds off horryfying stuff about pain and pleasure. Too bad, we just have to stay at our crosses with the pain only........:(;):):D....by the way, killer manip:devil:

Spectators come, spectators go, while we have to endure our well deserved punishment. Many of them step right in front of us to check out closely what we do. But it's not just the spectators. The crucified are also watching each other.

Andrea turns her head towards me and raises her voice groaning:

"Look at our hands. We have dug our thumbs into the palms. They have tortured us, humilated us, and still we must keep hurting ourselves."

After she says that she is moving a little forward, placing her Sedile under her anus, to take it up:

"This damn stick they gave us to sit on is hurting me so bad. I can't find a way to sit on it without pain."

Then she accepts what will happen, tilts her head back, visibly tightens every muscle of the sweat and blood glistening body as the sedile slowly enters her anus......:sisi1

Last edited:
Spectators come, spectators go, while we have to endure our well deserved punishment. Many of them step right in front of us to check out closely what we do. But it's not just the spectators. The crucified are also watching each other.

Andrea turns her head towards me and raises her voice groaning:

"Look at our hands. We have dug our thumbs into the palms. They have tortured us, humilated us, and still we must keep hurting ourselves."

After she says that she is moving a little forward, placing her Sedile under her anus, to take it up:

"This damn stick they gave us to sit on is hurting me so bad. I can't find a way to sit on it without pain."

Then she accepts what will happen, tilts her head back, visibly tightens every muscle of the sweat and blood glistening body as the sedile slowly enters her anus......:sisi1
THE BREATH OF DEATH

CIRE:

I realize. As soon as my feet were nailed to the footrest and the Titulus was fixed above my head, I'm pretty much thrown back to myself.
I'm not able to find a position that doesn't hurt my body. Only when I sit on that hellish Sedile, I can get relieve on my nailed limbs.

Thoughts spin around in my head, I recall the moment when we arrived at the execution site:

They have crucified the slaves with ropes and left them the loincloth on. When we arrived at the execution site, I was thinking they would do the same with us criminals. I understood that the Stipes, just a little more than an armlength opposite to Daniela, is probably for me. I was checking it out while the Legionaires took the Crossbeams off of our backs. Watched my Stipes, watched Daniela. Then they tore off my clothes, to my surprise, they also tore off my loincloth. I felt dizzy because of the shame. Then they forced me onto my Patibulum, spread my arms and nailed my wrists to it.

DANIELA:

When I saw that they stripped that criminal Cire completely, then nailed him to his cross, I was scared that they will take away my loincloth and nail me, too.
I'm fixed with ropes. I still have hope that someone will save me. Once they nail you to the wood, there is no hope anymore. So panic and fear rose in me, watching how they crucified Cire. As they nailed his feet he was screaming, breathing heavy. Ever since then when he's looking me in the eyes, I can feel his breath on my face and sweaty boobs from time to time. :eeek:

- Welshwebb has produced the attached magnificent shot, showing the arrival of a victim. Outstanding work to me -

Attachments

• road_to_crucifixion_2_by_welshwebb_d1uj8qt-fullview.jpg
    road_to_crucifixion_2_by_welshwebb_d1uj8qt-fullview.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
Then they tore off my clothes, to my surprise, they also tore off my loincloth. I felt dizzy because of the shame.
Had you expected leniency, after you have made so many of your crime victims dizzy of fear!?
You have stripped them too, psychologically, when you commited your crimes, Cire!

I have not noticed any regrets, by the way, of your criminal conduct! All you do is complaining about having been stripped naked, as if injustice has been inflicted to you, and as if you are the victim!

The people has the right to see you and Andrea suffer stark naked on your cross! That's what you deserve!

Back
Top Bottom