In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
Had you expected leniency, after you have made so many of your crime victims dizzy of fear!?
You have stripped them too, psychologically, when you commited your crimes, Cire!

I have not noticed any regrets, by the way, of your criminal conduct! All you do is complaining about having been stripped naked, as if injustice has been inflicted to you, and as if you are the victim!

The people has the right to see you and Andrea suffer stark naked on your cross! That's what you deserve!
REGRETS

.....hearing this spectator through the mist of pain, humiliation and alcohol, I decide to raise my head, look at him and speak:

"I don't have regrets. Why should I have regrets. We are professional criminals, just like others are Legionaires, vendors or artisans. Thus we did what we have to do to make an a living as criminals. I know that I'm a figure of fun now. Naked, helpless, executed and I wish to die as fast as possible, even though I know they wont let me."

REGRETS

.....hearing this spectator through the mist of pain, humiliation and alcohol, I decide to raise my head, look at him and speak:

"I don't have regrets. Why should I have regrets. We are professional criminals, just like others are Legionaires, vendors or artisans. Thus we did what we have to do to make an a living as criminals. I know that I'm a figure of fun now. Naked, helpless, executed and I wish to die as fast as possible, even though I know they wont let me."
Look around you, Cire! Do you see any legionaire, vendor or artisan crucified for having been a legionaire, a vendor or an artisan?

What's next you expect for being a professional criminal? The we pay you respects?

You are right, regrets will not help you anymore, so it does not matter for you! And neither will do a loincloth! Your public nakedness and your helplessness are a small price compared to the helplessness your victims felt when you assaulted them.

Look around you, Cire! Do you see any legionaire, vendor or artisan crucified for having been a legionaire, a vendor or an artisan?

What's next you expect for being a professional criminal? The we pay you respects?

You are right, regrets will not help you anymore, so it does not matter for you! And neither will do a loincloth! Your public nakedness and your helplessness are a small price compared to the helplessness your victims felt when you assaulted them.
CIRE:

I reply to the spectator standing in front of me:

"My situation, the situation of us crucified here is obiously a desaster. Especially when you look at us criminals. I'm hanging here in front of you, fully exposed. You see, there is no respect for us, guilty or not. I don't know what each of you Spectators perceives, as you watch us on the crosses. Do you like what you see? We just got caught because we overdid it with the alcohol."

I have to breathe to keep talking, must step against the nail in my feet and pull on the nails in my wrists to stand up. All these assholes here can check out my body, watch my cock, my balls. In the beginning I was trying to sort of turn a little to the side, so that not everybody can watch my penis. But on the cross there is no room for shame. I scream and stand up. My whole body is shivering as I try to balance on the nail in my feet.

I keep talking:

"Other than that, I don't think that they could have catched us. That's what I'm sorry about, to be slaughtered like an animal on this fucking cross because of my own stupidity. I can feel how these nails will drag me to hell, and how life exits my body."

ANDREA:

She turns to me and the spectator:

"I don't have any regrets. The only thing that pisses me off is that we got caught. When you say we pay for our wrongdoing, sure doesn't bother me neither."

Then she is banging her head again, screaming. Her tits bouncing in the rythm of the moves from her head.....

CIRE:

I reply to the spectator standing in front of me:

"My situation, the situation of us crucified here is obiously a desaster. Especially when you look at us criminals. I'm hanging here in front of you, fully exposed. You see, there is no respect for us, guilty or not. I don't know what each of you Spectators perceives, as you watch us on the crosses. Do you like what you see? We just got caught because we overdid it with the alcohol."

I have to breathe to keep talking, must step against the nail in my feet and pull on the nails in my wrists to stand up. All these assholes here can check out my body, watch my cock, my balls. In the beginning I was trying to sort of turn a little to the side, so that not everybody can watch my penis. But on the cross there is no room for shame. I scream and stand up. My whole body is shivering as I try to balance on the nail in my feet.

I keep talking:

"Other than that, I don't think that they could have catched us. That's what I'm sorry about, to be slaughtered like an animal on this fucking cross because of my own stupidity. I can feel how these nails will drag me to hell, and how life exits my body."

ANDREA:

She turns to me and the spectator:

"I don't have any regrets. The only thing that pisses me off is that we got caught. When you say we pay for our wrongdoing, sure doesn't bother me neither."

Then she is banging her head again, screaming. Her tits bouncing in the rythm of the moves from her head.....
You two have no regrets about your criminal activity? That's all right for me!

Just know, we have no regrets we crucified the two of you, and let you die naked, exposed, slowly, like animals.

It looks like, we are even, right!?

CIRE:

They continue to insult us, curse at us, make fun of us. When I look down at my nailed feet, I must see that the nail is enlarging it's hole. It comes to my mind, that I can't escape the cross. I, we, will get killed. I'm astonished that I'm not fainting. As a matter of fact, we all are not fainting.

Before they laid me down onto my Patibulum, they tore my clothes off. In that moment I felt so humiliated. Now, after quite a while on the cross, I'm not thinking primarily about my nakedness anymore. Even though I must look at my writhing body, must experience every breath and the fact that one shocking situation is here followed by the next.

While I watch and hear the crowd, the cross seems to detach my mind from my body, as I'm forced to keep screaming.

ph130b.jpg

I enjoy this painting that Phlebas has posted. The crucifixion site at the end is uniting everybody.

There is little more, you criminals can do, than see and feel your body degrade, and wait for the inevitable!
And meanwhile live with it, that onlookers come to watch it!
What I didn't expect is the enormous feeling of degradation, creeping up in me underneath the horrible pain. I must notice our tormentors as they share our clothes amongst each other and realize, that it's also these little things that fuck my mind.....

- Please enjoy Algabal's painting. At first the clothes are just left underneath the crosses. -

57C97A54-BE29-466D-8CFA-406F00246A1E.png

What I didn't expect is the enormous feeling of degradation, creeping up in me underneath the horrible pain. I must notice our tormentors as they share our clothes amongst each other and realize, that it's also these little things that fuck my mind.....

- Please enjoy Algabal's painting. At first the clothes are just left underneath the crosses. -

View attachment 1087754
I love the image of this woman who takes off her loincloth to offer her naked body to everyone and to her cross.
The cross is exceptional.

Crucifixion procedures - Imperial Instruction nr. XVII:
"The condemned will be stripped naked before the nailing. After the condemned were crucified, their clothes should be left within their view, in order to enhance their feeling of degradation and exclusion from society."

DANIELA:

My Degradation

I had to watch from the cross, how these two criminals got crucified. It was surprising for me, what the execution team had in store for them, and that they stripped them completely. To see that the criminals are crucified with nails releases the fear in me, that the Legionnaires might decide to nail me, too. Aren't we all totally extradited?

I can feel the anger rising up in me, that the execution team has taken away my clothes. Everything, but this fucking loincloth. I hate it, when my things are taken away from me. As a matter of fact, I would love to still have my clothes on. Instead, my clothes are lying in front of me on the ground. One of the Soldiers is going around, to collect all the wear of us crucified.

Who gets what? They want to roll the dice.
I'm really upset about this matter. I have worked for my clothes. It's my stuff. I scream, bang my head, pull like crazy on the ropes, want to actually brake my cross into pieces......

Last edited:
Who gets what? They want to roll the dice.
I'm really upset about this matter. I have worked for my clothes. It's my stuff. I scream, bang my head, pull like crazy on the ropes, want to actually brake my cross into pieces......
A SOLDIER SHOUTS TO DANIELA :
"Shut up, stupid woman, or we take off your loincloth!"
Other soldier, to his companion:
"Maybe that loincloth of her will drop off by its own if she keeps whriting like that! Your turn to roll the dice!"

CIRE:

Guards and Soldiers take care of the execution site

The soldiers are shouting at the slave Daniela, who is hanging opposite to me. She is annoyed because of the fact that our last belongings, our clothes, will be shared amongst the Legionnaires and Guards. So one of the man picked up our clothes and piled them on the side.

Due to all the pulling and writhin, the extremely tight, raw ropes work into Daniela's flesh, down to the bones. She doesn't seem to care. She pulls on the ropes, bangs her head and screams like crazy.

I watch her for a short while, watch how her boobs dangle, watch how blood and sweat run down her body and how her loincloth is displaced. It's sparcely covering her cunt any longer. As a matter of fact, depending on the perspective, it's just hanging down, covering nothing no more.
Well visible for me are also her hard nipples and the goosebumps on her legs and shoulders.

Ignoring the state that I'm personally in, sitting on my Sedile with erect cock, the foreskin pulled back and the sun beating down on the sensitive skin of my glans, I feel the urge to look beyond all that. In a little distance I see how the Legionnaires "clean up" sections of the execution site. Prepare crosses for new executions, stack up skulls.....

taking care.JPG

Last edited:
Soldier #1 : "See! I told you, her loincloth would come down sooner or later!"
Soldier #2 : "Oh no! That will make her really pissed off!"
Soldier #1 : "I wonder where she keeps getting the strength for moving like that! If she does not look out, her boobs will fall off too!"
(all laugh)
The optio arrives :
"Men, when you finished playing for these rags, prepare a few crosses for the next customers. Remove the bodies that are really completely decomposed and fallen apart, gather the bones, pile up the skulls! Make this place look welcoming for the next batch of condemned. I bet you would neither like to be crucified on a messy place like this!"

Soldier #1 : "I wonder where she keeps getting the strength for moving like that! If she does not look out, her boobs will fall off too!"
(all laugh)
The optio arrives :
"Men, when you finished playing for these rags, prepare a few crosses for the next customers. Remove the bodies that are really completely decomposed and fallen apart, gather the bones, pile up the skulls! Make this place look welcoming for the next batch of condemned. I bet you would neither like to be crucified on a messy place like this!"
CIRE:

To hear the laughing soldiers, to grasp what's happening around us crucified ones, appears surrealistic, but of course it's not.
They all seem to enjoy to watch us dying. At least for a while.

People come, people go. Obviously it's lot's of fun for them to watch what happens to me and the other four lost souls here.....
I realize, now that I think about it, it's not easy to really understand what's going on, or why so many people are satisfied to witness this incredible violence.

Over and over, the details of our execution come back to haunt me. The pain, the humiliation, the mocking and screaming can't stop it. :D

CIRE:

To hear the laughing soldiers, to grasp what's happening around us crucified ones, appears surrealistic, but of course it's not.
They all seem to enjoy to watch us dying. At least for a while.

People come, people go. Obviously it's lot's of fun for them to watch what happens to me and the other four lost souls here.....
I realize, now that I think about it, it's not easy to really understand what's going on, or why so many people are satisfied to witness this incredible violence.

Over and over, the details of our execution come back to haunt me. The pain, the humiliation, the mocking and screaming can't stop it. :D
Would you like to die alone, Cire? You and your companions struggling on a deserted execution site? No one watching you!? Forgotten and abandoned by society?
The ultimate outcome for you would be the same!

You were crucified because you were criminals, remember? Professional criminals, as you call yourself! Why didn't you simply take on a decent profession to gain your living? I tell you why! It's the ego and the narcissism that makes someone a professional criminal!

You complain about your fate now, how you feel humiliated! But it would have been a real punishment if no onlookers would have been around! Your complaints are the last expressions of your ego, and deep inside, you feel satisfied that at least, you have an audience that watches you and to which you can utter your self-pity!

Would you like to die alone, Cire? You and your companions struggling on a deserted execution site? No one watching you!? Forgotten and abandoned by society?
The ultimate outcome for you would be the same!

You were crucified because you were criminals, remember? Professional criminals, as you call yourself! Why didn't you simply take on a decent profession to gain your living? I tell you why! It's the ego and the narcissism that makes someone a professional criminal!

You complain about your fate now, how you feel humiliated! But it would have been a real punishment if no onlookers would have been around! Your complaints are the last expressions of your ego, and deep inside, you feel satisfied that at least, you have an audience that watches you and to which you can utter your self-pity!
CIRE:

"Who gets what she or he deserves? Almost nobody. Everything that I have experienced in life, was a matter of good or bad luck. That's all that counts, good or bad luck....."

Of course, that spectator there is right. I will not admit it, sure not. But yes, at least Andrea and I, we do deserve the punishment that we receive. I'm not sure about Daniela and her two friends. But who cares?

The people here enjoy the spectacle. For them the execution is perfect. They can make their jokes, laugh at us helpless, naked fools. Watch us how we try to breathe, try to sit, try to stand, search for comfort. No matter what, the spectators are having a good time.

Some in the crowd seem to find satisfaction in talking to us, or to listen to the, by screams intersperced, conversations of us crucified.

To me it feels good not to die alone. When I look around, I can see the other victims struggling on their crosses, just like I do.

Well, it's just us criminals that are exposed completely naked, and only we got nailed.
Here also, I'm not the only one who is totally naked, and I'm not the only one who got nailed. Andrea has got to share the same fate. Emotionally that is soothing my slowly dying body and evil soul.

It feels strange though, to be the only naked man in the crowd here. Everybody seems to stare at my erect cock, even when they talk to me. I try to ignore that as good as possible, try to behave, let's say, as if everything that's happening here is normal.

For us nailed criminals, they have attached seats. Nothing but raw wooden pegs, that they have hammered in under our crotches. When we balance on our "seats", we can take the presure very well off the nailed bones until the pressure on my balls or Andrea's cunt is increasing too much, forcing us to stand up again.

For instance, there is spectators commenting that:
"Oh, look at the criminals. They are sitting on cunt and balls. They got to be hurting themselves. Are you stupid, stand up?"

Then somebody else replies:
"They got to be stupid. Would you want to hang naked in front of a crowd?"

Some woman:
"Come on, they like it. Check out the girls nipples, totally erect. And that naked asshole has a boner, too. That's why they got crucified naked, so we can see that they like it."

Such comments are followed by loud laughter.
I do like my body, and I enjoy when other people take pleasure to watch it, but I have mixed emotions to go through that, while "sitting" helpless on my cross.

Sedile:
There is lot's of people who think, that a Sedile makes it easier for the executed.
It doesn't. The Sedile is an additional tool for prolongation of the dying, or is considered to be an option for the crucified. From the perspective of the crowd, it can be fun (thank you so much for posting this image Phlebas).

When the condemned are getting nailed, I like to use the Sedile in combination with a footrest. Then they have the opportunity, depending on shape and on how it is attached, to balance their bodyweight on their Sedile:

1214101289.jpg

Don't it look like she doesn't even have her full bodyweight on her Sedile yet? She seems to control the pressure on her cunt with her arms.
In my traditional roman crucifixions the victims will do that, but they have to deal with the nails that are fixing the bones!!!:rolleyes:

Aftermath.jpg

With this shot I have been trying to capture the perspective of the executioner, while working on legs and feet.
Other than that it's very well visible, how the weight of the victims body is adding pressure onto the Sedile, thus squeezing the delinquent's balls.

It would be nice to hear from you what you think about adaptions like a Footrest or a Seat. The crucifixion with Footrest or Seat to me doesn't leave the victim completely naked and free. From the physical side it makes a lot of sense though, to crucify that way when nails are being used.

Last edited:
(all laugh)
The optio arrives :
CIRE:

As I'm listening to the Soldiers, one thing becomes totally clear. That they kill me here on the cross may be "special" for me, but to the guards or the crowd it means nothing. To them I'm another naked idiot, doing his best to stay alive on the cross.

Due to her behaviour, Daniela's crucifixion seems to be more interesting than Andrea's or mine.:(:eek:

I watch them as they prepare new sections of this cursed place for more executions and just scream......

ARCHAIC ENTERTAINMENT

This Quoom picture shows the "relationship" between the victim and the executioners.
It seems that they all have to sort of cooperate, to get the crucifixion completed.

View attachment 616741

She has to look down and watch the executioner driving the nail in.
Also very realistic, the second executioner holding the victims foot in place.
They all stay focused on the nail. It seems that the guy in the back
is talking to her, giving instructions what she can do to help the executioners, or what
has to happen next.
I love the feeling of this picture.
Where can I find all of the pictures in this quoom series?

Back
Top Bottom