INTERACTIVE Outlander story Claire Fraser at the mercy of the french King Louis XV

Go to CruxDreams.com
THE AUDIENCE HAS DECIDED C

"Little ignoble English whore! How dare you do such a thing? - King Louis yelled - I'll make you crawl in the mud like the snake you are! I'll make you regret being born!" And so saying, he started beating her savagely.
The first slap and the sudden fall had stunned poor Claire, who had banged with her temple on the floor. She lacked her strength and she had to suffer the beating of the king for several minutes without being able to offer the slightest resistance.
Louis beats Claire.jpg
Louis enjoyed his physical superiority and the brutality he was using on Claire's body made up for the frustration of not being able to rape her right away, both because he struggled to regain the energy he needed after the wonderful blowjob he had just received, and because his injured penis hurts terribly. Punches, kicks and slaps fell on the beautiful Englishwoman's body like a storm, making her cry and scream. The violence excited Louis who had often indulged this perversion of his own with the ladies who rejected him and Claire was now the ideal victim, because she was guilty of an attack on the person of the sovereign, which could mean the death sentence for the young foreigner woman. His cock, although painful, rose with every moan of the poor woman and the rhythm of the brute's blows became more and more rapid and urgent. But at some point the forces that had supported him so far began to abandon him and Claire noticed it.
Claire subjugates Louis.jpg
With a quick move she broke free from her grip and managed to push him to the ground and overwhelm him. Riding astride him, she pointed at his throat the blade that she, as a good Scotsman by adoption, she always kept in her right boot, and Louis lay furious but helpless on the ground.
Claire subjugates Louis 3.jpg
"You filthy witch! You will pay for that! You can't do anything to me, bitch of an Englishwoman! You can't kill the king of France with impunity! Do you know what the penalty is for such a gesture? You will be dragged naked through the streets of Paris to Place Louis XV there they will tie
your arms and legs to four workhorses, which will be frustrated and incited until they tear apart your filthy slutty body. And your beloved Jamie will be there to enjoy the show, on the gallows where he will go up after he I will have publicly castrated! ".
"Ignoble tyrant! Know that yes, I am a witch, you are right, and I foresee the future. You are nothing but a dwarf who cannot look beyond his nose and the ignoble depravities in which you live and amuse yourself, giving this fine example to the nobility of France. This behavior of yours will be the ruin of your family and your country. The day will come when the people of Paris invade these beautiful halls and drag your son and his family to prison. Nobody will tear those people when Louis XVI will be put on the gallows and his head will be cut off! And the same fate will happen to all this corrupt class of evil nobles. And I prophesy that you will understand it before you die and you will leave having these scenes of terror before your eyes. After you will come the Flood!"
Claire subjugates Louis 2.jpg
Louis, bewildered by that prophecy and terrified by the blade brushing his throat, remained silent and trembling. Sitting astride him, Claire had proof of the king's surrender as a hot stream of urine ran between her thighs.
"Now you will write a pass for me and a release order for my husband and you will close it with your personal seal, which does not admit any counterorder. Then I will gag you and tie your hands and feet to this bed and lock the door, telling your servants that you want to be left alone, sleeping for the rest of the day, which will give me time to free my husband and run away with him.
Don't try to hunt us down, you filthy worm, or I'll make public the way a weak woman overwhelmed and humiliated you, to the point that you pissed on yourself.. "
Louis shivered and whimpered like a child. Claire made a quick comparison between this worm and Jamie: the comparison was so humiliating for her husband that the woman wondered how she could have lent herself, if not forced by violence, to give her body to such a nobody, a man. ready to beat a helpless and naked woman, but weak and cowardly when cornered.

Louis cries.jpg
The woman was sure that he would not attempt any false move, raised herself keeping the blade well in contact with his throat. She was still leaning over him when a door behind her swung open and a butler came in shouting.
"Majesty! Majesty! News from the Bastille! The Scottish prisoner has escaped!"
Louis, swift as a snake, grabbed her wrist and twisted it behind her back, until she dropped her weapon to the ground. Then he began calling the guards in a hysterical voice. Claire was promptly affected and pinned down as the king dressed and regained control of himself and the situation.
"So you tried to fuck me eh, you filthy English spy! But now you are definitely in my hands and you will stay there, rest assured! You deserve a punishment appropriate to the crime you committed, but I am also a statesman and a practical spirit. Because its a waste of such a pretty body when it can be useful to satisfy my desires and those of my friends as often as I want? Why miss the spectacle of you thrown naked in a cell where a dozen thieves and rapists are locked up waiting for the gallows and see what they will do to your delicious body? And why deprive the people of Paris of the pleasure of seeing the beautiful Claire Beauchamp dragged naked through the streets to Place Louis XV where you will be stuck in a pillory and whipped under the gaze of all Parisians and then left in the shackles all day with her thighs wide open, as it befits a whore like you, so that anyone who wants to can take the pleasures that your many orifices can offer? ... I'm sure your beloved Jamie will do everything to free you and so I will have a way to capture him. When he will be definitely in my hands and you will be my personal whore, I could sell you to the Bey of Algiers or really send you to distant Louisiana on a long sea voyage, which will give you the way to satisfy the cravings of all sailors, and on your arrival, the soldiers of some of my isolated garrison and the tribes of Indians loyal to my crown. You, filthy witch, will serve your king willy-nilly, indeed I prefer this second chance. And if my kingdom falls, like you said, you won't be able to see it. By then, at the most, you'll be an old hag with a big, flabby pussy and ass from lots of fucking and your tongue will be consumed by thousands of blowjobs. "
And, as he said this, he began to whip her on her ass with renewed pleasure.

Louis takes revenge.jpg

What will happen to Claire at this point?
a) prisoner of the Bastille and raped by the king and his friends
b) thrown into the cell with a dozen condemned to the gallows as the last joy of living
c) dragged naked through the streets of Paris, pilloried, ass whipped and then left all night for whoever wants to fuck her
d) transported to Algiers and sold to the Bey slave market

Last edited:
Naturally D. We all know that the French court always had financial problems due to the tremendous expenses. Louis XV was then also able to discover his other side with the two black slaves he get for exchange. As you know, once you go black you never come back. And so, Louis XV would still enjoy his kingly penetrations, if he had not lost his head. Meanwhile, Claire as time traveller, destroyed the natural development of Africa, which otherwise became the dominant continent till the 21th century due to his tremendous resources.

907947.jpg

A large majority of the reading public voted C

After having enjoyed whipping her under the eyes of the guards, who had come immediately, Louis pointed out to his soldiers poor Claire, who was crying bitterly, naked as when she was born.
"This cursed British spy broke into my room with the idea of luring me as the most ignoble of whores. But I was smarter than her and played her game, I have subjugated and punished her, but for what she deserves it is still not enough. Get her dressed before you drag her to the Bastille. I don't want any gossip about me at court. Tell the guardhouse commander to tighten up his watch over this young body , that he assigns three times as many guards to his cell and that this little snake is guarded on sight. I believe my guards will not be content with just watching .... I am sure that Madame Beauchamp will be able to do the honors of the house to her captors, is it true, bitch? ... ".
Claire was crying and dressed as quickly as she could, to cover her beautiful body from the gaze of the two eager soldiers.
2-1 Arrested.jpg
"That's enough! - Louis said when only his chemise was put back on - Madame Beauchamp doesn't go to a royal reception at the court but ... to a private party. We save our guards precious time, when they will want to undress you!! ..."
Claire wept bitterly at being defeated by such a cowardly man. Defiantly and wiping her tears, she replied:
"You are just an ignoble coward! You demand sexual favors from a defenseless woman, who comes to ask you for justice. And to force her to bow to your wishes, you lock an innocent person in prison. You disgust me!"
Louis was dumbfounded by those words and pointed the woman to the two guards, who immediately grabbed her. When he saw her immobilized and helpless, Louis approached smiling wickedly and gave her a slap in the face and immediately after her backhanded.
"Still full of fire eh, damn English bitch! Well, it will be even more fun for me to get you down. Evidently one cock is not enough for you, you are such an insatiable bitch! You two! Strip this whore off and fuck her here, right now, in front of me! I really want to enjoy the show! "
"Nooooo !!! Damn, leave me! Leave meeeeeee!!!" Claire cried desperately as the two hurried to obey that unexpected and unexpected order with a pleasure as big as their erections. The shirt covering the woman was ripped off her and Claire found herself naked again between the two soldiers. She tried in vain to defend herself or to escape their grasp but she could do nothing against their strength and their growing excitement. Louis at a distance from her invited them to slap the woman to reduce her to her obedience.
"Fuck this filthy English bitch! I want to see her fucked from all sides! Wild and arrogant fillies like this one must be tamed with the whip and with the mounting of one or two thoroughbred stallions!"
The soldiers chuckled at that pun that wasn't out of place at all, given the size of the two impressive cocks that came out of the two pants of their uniforms.
"Come, Your Grace, we will let you taste something that you will remember for a while!- said the corporal, grabbing her by the hair and forcing her to lean forward, with her face at the height of the pubis covered with dark hair from which a cock smelly emerged. And while he was pulling her hair making her scream and shoving the rod all the way down her throat, the companion settled behind the beautiful victim, ready to fuck her from behind.
2-2 -double raped.jpg
"In the ass! Stick it in the ass! - Louis ordered excitedly, throwing cries of joy like a child playing his favorite game. The soldier did not have it repeated twice and brutally spread the buttocks of the woman, who screamed desperately. He did not have never suffered such violence, though it had come very close once, when she was in the clutches of Captain Jack Randall. But now Jamie would not come to rescue her. The tip of his cock brushed the tender, contracted hole and with brutal violence opened it, without even a minimum of lubrication. Claire screamed in excruciating pain she had never experienced in life. Strength failed her, while the two men took advantage of her impotence to overcome her resistance and occupy the two opposite channels with their cocks.

"Suck, English whore, suck it well, if you don't want me to break your neck! - the corporal said plowing her throat vigorously and making her almost choke - I want to feel your lips around my cock, nice tight, ... so ... good! ... You know how to do it, bitch! "
The other thug took her from behind with violent thrusts while holding her firmly locked around her hips. The bristly hair of the man's pubis tickled the inside of his two gaping white buttocks with each thrust. By now his cock had conquered every inch of the woman's rectum and the violated anus began to dilate to let the rod pass in and out of her. The room was filled with Claire's desperate screams, the roars of the two soldiers, and the king's laughter and incitement to his soldiers to show that English slutty what the soldiers of the King of France were made of.
Claire blocked by the strong grip of the two rapists, she surrendered crying to that torment and ceased all forms of resistance by adapting to suck and lick greedily the big penis that invaded her mouth and throat. She stopped squeezing her buttocks and let the man who sodomized her devastated her body with her thrusts. Tears rolled down her face as she heard the soldier behind her giggle blissfully.
“You like to get ass fucked, you dirty English bitch, huh? Of course you like it, I was sure! Take this! and this! and this!..."
“Lick, beauty! So, as a good girl! You have a delicious mouth, little bitch! Keep it going! Keep it going!!! Keep it goiiiiiiiiiing!!!!… AAAAAHHHH !!!! Yeeeeessssss !!!! "
Louis had approached the group and was enjoying the orgy just a few steps away.
“Cum on her face! On face!!! I want to see her as dirty as a slut! " the king yelled at her soldier, who reluctantly pulled her cock out of the hot opening in which it was tickled to explode on her face in tears of the beautiful prisoner.
Meanwhile, the other soldier had arched his back as he threw himself even deeper into the belly of his victim and his cock poured all the semen of his swollen testicles inside it.
“Here, you filthy bitch !!! Take it all!"
The two soldiers dropped her to the ground, deprived of strength and pride, splashing the last drops of their juices on her.
“After me the flood, you said, damn bitch! I would say you were right: after me you had a deluge of sperm. And it's not over yet! Take her to the Bastille and close it in a dungeon until tomorrow, when she will serve her sentence and my revenge! "

Upon her arrival at the Bastille, Claire was immediately taken over by the commander of the fortress, the Marquis René Jourdan de Launay, who had admired her and, like every other man at court, had desired her during the sumptuous banquets at Versailles. Claire had treated him with disdain, both for his old age, for the evident lust of his filthy attentions, and for the nasty smell emanating from his putrid body. But now this little hen was a guest in his hen house and he would have relieved himself of the desire to snatch every feather from her.
As soon as she saw him, Claire threw herself at him, in tears.
"Marquis de Launay, thank heaven! Help me, Marquis, please, in the name of our friendship! It was all a misunderstanding, your majesty did not understand that ..."
"Shut up, you filthy bitch! I have specific orders from her majesty on your behalf and I will be very happy to carry them out. To begin with, take off that rag now!"
Claire looked around her, meeting the perverse gaze of the many guards who watched the scene.
"Marquis, I beg you! Have pity on my condition. I have nothing else on ..."
"Better that way, bitch! We'll hurry first. Off that shirt! Nobody enters my prison without being properly screened. And I'll be happy to carry out this assignment myself."
Defeated, Claire surrendered and, after taking off that one garment that covered her shame, she was naked in front of the soldiers.
2-3 Claire in prison 6.jpg
"I don't see weapons or poisons on you... let's check inside your body now!"
"Nooooo, you can't! You can't! I'm a woman !!!"
"That means I'll have to check two mole lairs instead of one." replied the marquis, making his men laugh coarsely, who, at a peremptory gesture of their commander, immobilized the woman. De Launay licked his dry lips, tasting with his eyes the lush kitten of the English lady, so admired at Versailles but never seen by anyone for how she was without her beautiful clothes.
"You know Madame Beauchamp, I find you much more interesting in this your outfilt of sinful Eva than with your provocative low-cut red dress, which you wore at the last reception at the court. - Then to his soldiers - Open her thighs and hold her still!"

Back
Top Bottom