INTERACTIVE Outlander story Claire Fraser at the mercy of the french King Louis XV

Go to CruxDreams.com

fumetto

Governor
Claire in the hands of King Louis XV

Jjjack and yours truly have decided on a common story in which it is possible to influence the course of the story by means of voting, I hope you will be actively involved.

To the prehistory

The young nurse Claire devotedly cared for injured soldiers during the Second World War and found peace in a constant married life with her husband Frank. During a vacation in Scotland she is transported back in time by stepping on a magical stone circle and lands in the year 1743. A chain of events forces her to marry the Scottish fighter Jamie. Emotions soon develop between the two and Claire is caught between her future life and the adventure of the 18th century.

Season 2 (Book 2: Dragonfly in amber)

Claire and Jamie arrive in France with one goal: to subvert the Jacobite rebellion led by Prince Charles Edward Stuart. They are determined to end the Battle of Culloden by doing this. But they are faced with a world that is alien to both of them. The French aristocracy lives dissolute and free from all morals - in this society it depends on who has mastered the game of intrigue, serious politics hardly play a role here. Knowing the future, Claire and Jamie want to change the course of history so that their beloved Scotland as they know it can survive. This responsibility is a burden that will test their relationship.

Series 2, Episode 7 “Faith”

Claire's husband, Jamie Fraser, was jailed for a banned duel in the Bastille and, his life now depends on the French king, who has strictly forbidden duels. Claire visits mother Hildegard so that she can give her an audience with the king, since she was his father's goddaughter. During this conversation, Claire tells that after learning the reasons for his betrayal, she was still angry with Jamie, but that he was also the father of her child. Mother Hildegard also tells Claire that the king will almost certainly demand sex in return for granting a request, and that the king is known and notorious for his perverted fantasies. Claire is willing to pay that price.

Soon afterwards there is an audience at which the king asks about her two rings. When he learns that one of these belongs to her dead husband, he considers her a loyal person. Claire tries to explain her husband's behavior during the conversation and during the constant touching of the king. In return for her husband's release, King Louis is actually asking for a favor.
What could this favor be?
A Claire is supposed to bare her chest
B Claire is supposed to follow the king into a hidden room
C Claire is supposed to kneel before the king
D: Your free choice
How would you vote?Claire Outlander-Season-2-Claire-Official-Picture-claire-and-jamie-fraser-39402809-1200-1800.jpgKing Outlander-Faith-2x07-promotional-picture-outlander-2014-tv-series-39630207-1800-1200.jpg176100-outlander-claire-versailles.jpg2912.jpg3 outlander-2x07-faith-1588.jpg4 outlander-2x07-faith-1360.jpg56fca2e418850860e84df2949f3ff9f70.jpg

C. I remember when this series was announced, it was written on my tv journal who fantastic this series, how incredible erotic the female playing the main actor is, how sexual taboos (because of the male rape) are addressed and so on. While I agree that most women looking beautiful, that. goes to far for me, could we execute the writer of the article instead?

The characters of Claire Beauchamp and James Frazer belong to the fantasy of Diana Gabaldon and the TV series Outlander produced by Starz. We do not make or intend to make any profit from this story.

-------------------------------------------------

Claire's heart sank as the huge double door leading to the king's private quarters was opened and the butler bowed deeply in front of her, beckoning her in.
Louis was standing in his elegant purple embroidered silk gown, and he was watching her with haughtiness and evident pleasure. Everything had turned out as she had foreseen. His secret services had kept him constantly informed of the movements of Monsieur Frazer, the rough Scottish husband of this precious pearl who was bowing to him. He knew of the rivalry which separated him from that rude English officer who had been introduced to him at court, and whom, to ingratiate himself with the young lady and her haughty husband, he had humiliated before the ladies of the court. It was clear that sooner or later a violent rivalry would break out between those two bulls over that prosperous heifer, on which he too had set his sights. It was enough just to control the two rivals and stop them at the right moment, when one of them had knocked the other out. At that point that young cow would have needed the leniency of the sovereign, which would have been paid at a high price, a price that the charming and reserved Claire Beauchamp, who had never made a name for herself in the salons of the court, would never have been willing to pay in other circumstances.
"Majesty, I have taken the liberty of disturbing you for a serious matter which requires your attention and your intervention."
"Tell me, my dear ... - she replied, motioning her to rise from the position of reverence that the woman had taken as soon as she entered, and pointed to a sofa next to the fireplace, on which to sit.
"Your Majesty, ... my husband, James Frazer, was arrested this morning ... now he's locked up in the Bastille and I can't even meet him."
"I have known, Madame. He has violated the law, my law. A grave insult to my person and a dangerous precedent which I cannot tolerate spread among my subjects. By what authority could I govern my people if my foreigners guests prove to be disrespectful of the rules. Monsieur Frazer will have the just punishment that the law provides in these cases. "
Claire's breath broke into a sob as a tear of despair rolled down her cheek: she knew that the penalty for violating the royal decree, which prohibited duels, was her death.
"Your Majesty, I beg you! James is innocent! Yes, that's right, he was arrested while fighting Captain Randall, but he was provoked. You know how sensitive these Scottish nobles are when their honor is at stake ..."
"Scottish nobles ... - sneered Louis - That mass of louts, whose straw from their stables still comes out of their rough shoes and who don't know how to behave at the table ... those ridiculous drunken beggars who have so little consideration for their ... masculinity, from walking around in their funny kilt, like the maids in my kitchens. Yes, yes ... don't make that face, I know everything about what happened in the Wentworth prison between your devoted hubby and his ... English lover. And today's duel will probably be the result of a love refusal that he was unable to tolerate.”
"It is not true Majesty, it is all slander. Captain Randall has persecuted him and continues to do so here in the land of France, despite the protection that His Majesty has so generously granted us. I swear to you Majesty that my husband is innocent!"
"So, Madame Beauchamp, did you ask for an audience to come and insult me, to tell me that I lie? ..."
Claire dropped to her knees crying, begging for more mercy for James, but Louis pulled away, grinning in amusement. Bringing his charming guest down had been easier than expected.
"I beseech you on my knees, Majesty, for the life of my husband. And I will give you all my ... gratitude ... all my ..."
"Get up, Madame Beauchamp - the king interrupted her abruptly - it is not the case that you are on your knees in front of your king, not yet at least ... But we will get there soon, if you can be more condescending and less proud of your husband .... Beauchamp ... Beauchamp ... your surname is French, so ... splendid surname. How would you English say? "Nicefield" I would be really curious to see how "nice" the "field" that is in a certain valley of your body really is. And, if your surname is French, then that "field" somehow belongs to me, since I'm the king of France. "
Claire blushed with shame. She knew that she would have to pay a humiliating price to win freedom for James, but until the end she had hoped that her status as a noble woman and as a foreigner would protect her from the obscene pretensions of the sovereign, who had no peace until he managed to conquer every young beauty who came to court. Looking around the room, she knew immediately where the king wanted to lead her, taking advantage of her position of power: it was no coincidence that Louis had wanted to receive her in her bedroom.
She attempted a last ditch effort to preserve her honor as a woman and that of her husband.
"Majesty, - she said with a trembling voice - I am a married woman ..."
"Precisely, Madame: then make sure not to be promoted soon "widow". You know, we have some interesting works of merciful assistance for young women who find themselves in this sad condition: women without a man to be able to them. I myself entrust many of these young women, whose cold bed is no longer warmed by the body of a husband, to the convent I founded just outside Versailles and I often go to visit them, especially in the evening, out of sight. But to do any of them wrong, I let my guards and my grooms accompany me: you will have to see how those young ... fillies tremble at the sight of a well-endowed black stallion; how they whimper at the beginning and how they scream at the end, when they find the warmth of a cock of ... generous dimensions inside all their orifices at the same time ... Like any good shepherd I take care of these poor lost sheep ... sheep ... yes ... this is my favorite position.." He laughed amused at the horror that could be seen on Claire's face.
"And now, my dear, the time has come to show your precious merchandise a little. Come on, start by showing me your large breasts, which you put on so well at the last reception at the court, but never let yourself be approached by me, to let me better admire the two tasty strawberries that grow on top of your sweet secret garden .. "

The French aristocracy lives dissolute and free from all morals - in this society it depends on who has mastered the game of intrigue, serious politics hardly play a role here.
This was the theme of a 1996 French movie called "Ridicule" in which a minor French nobleman goes to the court of Versailles to plead with Louis XVI to allow the draining of the swamps in his region of France for the benefit of the peasants who live there. But the desire to do something worthwhile is irrelevant. All that matters at the Court is how witty and verbally nimble you are. The nobleman demonstrates himself to be quite adept at verbal sparring as he works his way through the Versailles court to obtain an audience with le Roi. At one point the nobleman meets the King as the King is walking in the gardens with his entourage. The nobleman asks to accompany them so he may speak to the King. The nobleman is challenged on the spot to come up with a witticism on the subject of the King. The nobleman cleverly defers, saying "The King is not a subject."

There is a brief discussion among the the King and his entourage to determine that this is not merely an unworthy pun, and after deciding that is not, the King announces the the nobleman may accompany him.

I thought it was quite a good movie, and the romantic interest of the nobleman is pretty easy on the eyes as well.

ridicule1.jpg Judith Godreche as Mathilde de Bellegarde

It seems to me an interesting subject. Do you want to try to write the next text yourself? and then we take turns.
I started writing a lot again. I work following Daughters of Liberty in which Elizabeth and Claire would be the protagonists, and Abigail a bit in the background. I think I focus on fewer female characters because the speech had become too dispersed. The underlying theme is always the same: sex, violence and humiliation. But I should also explore areas that I haven't touched yet, to avoid repeating myself too much.

Claire completely undid her bust and loosened the wide skirt of her dress, letting the dress fall around her feet. The sad time had come to pay the shameful price of Jamie's freedom and she would have paid it all the way, but the king's contemptuous smile made a rage and strength build up inside her that she believed she had lost.
“Majesty, I am a married woman. I'll give it to you if you want it but leave me a modicum of dignity. I will be able to satisfy… every desire you wish , but I ask you for the respect that is due to a woman in love with her husband, who sacrifices herself for her sake. At least leave me the comfort of this shirt and I will give myself to you as the most devoted of lovers. "
Louis's contemptuous gaze of hers looked her up and down as she lay on her bed dressed only in a humble shirt that barely covered her crotch. He was unwilling to indulge a whore's whims but he would play with her like cat and mouse before he tasted the fruit of his victory. He walked over to the bed unbuttoning his pants and exposing his semi-erect penis.
"Spread your thighs well, bitch!" he told her as he rubbed his cock on her dry cunt. He tried to widen the neckline of her shirt to still admire her breasts, but Claire writhed under him. Louis gave off a horrible stench, which the French perfumes with which he covered himself every day could not disguise. He had stopped washing for years, and all the French nobility present at Versailles had followed his example. Personal hygiene at the French court had become a ridiculous and vulgar thing, which only the people and the bourgeoisie cared about.
"Please, Majesty, a little delicacy ..." she said, trying to push her disgusted face away while he tried to penetrate her with the brutality of a stable boy. But the king multiplied her brutal insistence.
“I have endured your insolence enough, you filthy English whore! Who do you think you are to give orders to me? Your husband's life is worth less than a gnat's to me, and yours still less. I can lock you in my prisons, in a dungeon with street brigands, thieves and murderers and enjoy the scene of how they will treat you. "
Claire was afraid of those words and she desperately tried to escape that hateful embrace. With the strength of desperation she wriggled under the body of the king, managing to move it and get out of bed. She threw herself on her dress and started to grab it but the voice of the king behind her froze her movements.
“You just signed your husband's death sentence! Today I will do it in the dungeon where I had him locked up and tomorrow someone will find his body in the Seine. But nobody will find your body anymore because I will have you deported to Louisiana as a whore in the service of some border garrison! "
The woman burst into tears. She had done everything possible to resist that man but she hadn't considered that he was actually a hungry beast. He was an absolute king, above the law. She knew that the French Revolution would one day wipe out that form of power but more than forty years would have to pass before then. It was useless to appeal to the law, to morality, to piety. This man was used to getting everything he wanted and destroying everything that bothered him. With her head bowed and her gaze pleading, she turned to the king.
“Forgiveness, Majesty! I adjure you! I'll do anything, Majesty, anything! But don't hurt Jamie!... "
Louis looked at her beaming in her pride. His bitch had finally given in. she was a toy in his hands.
"Take that rag off, you won't need it for the future, bitch!" he said scornfully. Slowly she complied, pulling her shirt off her head and remaining completely naked. “When I fuck a whore I want her naked. What are you? Tell me! "
"I am ... a .. whore ..." Claire muttered under her breath.
"Say it louder!" the king pressed on.
"I AM…. A… .WHOOOO-REEEE !!! " she screamed in a long sob, utterly humiliated and defeated.
“On your knees, bitch! You'll use your cheeky tongue to please your king, ”he told her as he pointed to her his stiff cock.
Her cheeks flushed with shame and streaked with tears, Claire sucked as she had been ordered and gently squeezed the thick rod between her trembling fingers. She struggled to hold back a retch as she brought her lips to the nauseating-smelling penis and she placed her tongue under it, tickling with the tip the big vein that went up from the scrotum to the tip already slimy with humors .
“You have to put in a lot more effort, you filthy little English bitch, if you really want to save your dear husband's life. I've seen peasants and nuns do more exciting things than you do on my cock. Get busy! " and he tugged at her hair mercilessly.
With her thoughts on Jamie and hoping that she would never know what she was doing for him, Claire began to tickle his testicles with slow, gentle movements of the fingers of her right hand while with her left she squeezed the rod and in a slow motion. up and down that accompanied the warm touch of his lips on the sensitive glans.
“Put it in! I want to feel your tongue and lips, bitch! "
And, with a long gasp muffled by the sickening club that invaded her mouth, she humbled herself again and eagerly sucked the sovereign's swollen flesh. Her lips encircled and squeezed the big intruder while her tongue tickled him from underneath: Louis was immediately delighted and moaned excitedly, grabbing the woman's dark curls and driving her mouth to swallow the whole club.
"So! ... So! ... whore !, Now we understand each other !. you're good at sucking cock, huh! You like this thing! And you did a lot prude with me, while instead you are a slut to the core. I should have you whipped and branded as a witch. Swallow it all, you filthy bitch! In the throat! I want to stick it all the way down your throat !! Brava sucks like that! so! the tongue! yes! what a waste of mouth for a damned Scotsman! I had to incarcerate that bastard first! ... "
At those words Claire felt betrayed. It had all been arranged for her to lend herself to that obscene market. That bastard would never free Jamie and would have forced her to indulge all his lewd whims for who knows how long. She felt her overbearing hands grab her hair at the back of her neck and her cock was thrust into her throat just as an unstoppable shudder ran through him. And her mouth and her throat were flooded with a hot, thick jet that made her disgusted with herself at how she had fallen down. In an instinctive reaction, without stopping to think, she gritted her teeth on the quivering flesh of her cock, causing Louis to scream in pain, knocking her to the ground with a slap across the face.

Oarghh you filthy whore, I swear you will pay for this!!!!!1 Claire taken by king OUT207_3479 a.jpg2 Claire forced to undress OUT207_3574.jpg3 outlander-2x07-faithClaire undresses pants1.jpg4 Claire nude back infront Louise.jpg5 OUT207_2178a.jpg6 Outlander-second-season-set-design_04 NEW.jpg7 Claire has to suck Louise1.jpg8 Outlander-second-season-set-design_04 blow.jpg9 Outlander-_04 blow Cumshot.jpg

TO THE AUDIIENCE:
What will the King do with Claire ?
A :The king orders his guards to give Claire to his personal guard as a toy
B: The king orders his guards to hand Claire over to the torturers
C : The king personally beats her
D your choice

I am a little between A and B. I remember a movie about Catherine the great who is supposed to have some fun on her court (probably fake news, as one would say today). Do we have a story about her?

unnamed-1.jpg

Ok A) after all I am fan of d'Artagnan and his musketeers-

"One cums in all, all cum in one¨

Die Sex-Abenteuer der drei Musketiere.jpg

Claire completely undid her bust and loosened the wide skirt of her dress, letting the dress fall around her feet. The sad time had come to pay the shameful price of Jamie's freedom and she would have paid it all the way, but the king's contemptuous smile made a rage and strength build up inside her that she believed she had lost.
“Majesty, I am a married woman. I'll give it to you if you want it but leave me a modicum of dignity. I will be able to satisfy… every desire you wish , but I ask you for the respect that is due to a woman in love with her husband, who sacrifices herself for her sake. At least leave me the comfort of this shirt and I will give myself to you as the most devoted of lovers. "
Louis's contemptuous gaze of hers looked her up and down as she lay on her bed dressed only in a humble shirt that barely covered her crotch. He was unwilling to indulge a whore's whims but he would play with her like cat and mouse before he tasted the fruit of his victory. He walked over to the bed unbuttoning his pants and exposing his semi-erect penis.
"Spread your thighs well, bitch!" he told her as he rubbed his cock on her dry cunt. He tried to widen the neckline of her shirt to still admire her breasts, but Claire writhed under him. Louis gave off a horrible stench, which the French perfumes with which he covered himself every day could not disguise. He had stopped washing for years, and all the French nobility present at Versailles had followed his example. Personal hygiene at the French court had become a ridiculous and vulgar thing, which only the people and the bourgeoisie cared about.
"Please, Majesty, a little delicacy ..." she said, trying to push her disgusted face away while he tried to penetrate her with the brutality of a stable boy. But the king multiplied her brutal insistence.
“I have endured your insolence enough, you filthy English whore! Who do you think you are to give orders to me? Your husband's life is worth less than a gnat's to me, and yours still less. I can lock you in my prisons, in a dungeon with street brigands, thieves and murderers and enjoy the scene of how they will treat you. "
Claire was afraid of those words and she desperately tried to escape that hateful embrace. With the strength of desperation she wriggled under the body of the king, managing to move it and get out of bed. She threw herself on her dress and started to grab it but the voice of the king behind her froze her movements.
“You just signed your husband's death sentence! Today I will do it in the dungeon where I had him locked up and tomorrow someone will find his body in the Seine. But nobody will find your body anymore because I will have you deported to Louisiana as a whore in the service of some border garrison! "
The woman burst into tears. She had done everything possible to resist that man but she hadn't considered that he was actually a hungry beast. He was an absolute king, above the law. She knew that the French Revolution would one day wipe out that form of power but more than forty years would have to pass before then. It was useless to appeal to the law, to morality, to piety. This man was used to getting everything he wanted and destroying everything that bothered him. With her head bowed and her gaze pleading, she turned to the king.
“Forgiveness, Majesty! I adjure you! I'll do anything, Majesty, anything! But don't hurt Jamie!... "
Louis looked at her beaming in her pride. His bitch had finally given in. she was a toy in his hands.
"Take that rag off, you won't need it for the future, bitch!" he said scornfully. Slowly she complied, pulling her shirt off her head and remaining completely naked. “When I fuck a whore I want her naked. What are you? Tell me! "
"I am ... a .. whore ..." Claire muttered under her breath.
"Say it louder!" the king pressed on.
"I AM…. A… .WHOOOO-REEEE !!! " she screamed in a long sob, utterly humiliated and defeated.
“On your knees, bitch! You'll use your cheeky tongue to please your king, ”he told her as he pointed to her his stiff cock.
Her cheeks flushed with shame and streaked with tears, Claire sucked as she had been ordered and gently squeezed the thick rod between her trembling fingers. She struggled to hold back a retch as she brought her lips to the nauseating-smelling penis and she placed her tongue under it, tickling with the tip the big vein that went up from the scrotum to the tip already slimy with humors .
“You have to put in a lot more effort, you filthy little English bitch, if you really want to save your dear husband's life. I've seen peasants and nuns do more exciting things than you do on my cock. Get busy! " and he tugged at her hair mercilessly.
With her thoughts on Jamie and hoping that she would never know what she was doing for him, Claire began to tickle his testicles with slow, gentle movements of the fingers of her right hand while with her left she squeezed the rod and in a slow motion. up and down that accompanied the warm touch of his lips on the sensitive glans.
“Put it in! I want to feel your tongue and lips, bitch! "
And, with a long gasp muffled by the sickening club that invaded her mouth, she humbled herself again and eagerly sucked the sovereign's swollen flesh. Her lips encircled and squeezed the big intruder while her tongue tickled him from underneath: Louis was immediately delighted and moaned excitedly, grabbing the woman's dark curls and driving her mouth to swallow the whole club.
"So! ... So! ... whore !, Now we understand each other !. you're good at sucking cock, huh! You like this thing! And you did a lot prude with me, while instead you are a slut to the core. I should have you whipped and branded as a witch. Swallow it all, you filthy bitch! In the throat! I want to stick it all the way down your throat !! Brava sucks like that! so! the tongue! yes! what a waste of mouth for a damned Scotsman! I had to incarcerate that bastard first! ... "
At those words Claire felt betrayed. It had all been arranged for her to lend herself to that obscene market. That bastard would never free Jamie and would have forced her to indulge all his lewd whims for who knows how long. She felt her overbearing hands grab her hair at the back of her neck and her cock was thrust into her throat just as an unstoppable shudder ran through him. And her mouth and her throat were flooded with a hot, thick jet that made her disgusted with herself at how she had fallen down. In an instinctive reaction, without stopping to think, she gritted her teeth on the quivering flesh of her cock, causing Louis to scream in pain, knocking her to the ground with a slap across the face.

Oarghh you filthy whore, I swear you will pay for this!!!!!View attachment 1001757View attachment 1001758View attachment 1001759View attachment 1001760View attachment 1001761View attachment 1001762View attachment 1001763View attachment 1001764View attachment 1001765

TO THE AUDIIENCE:
What will the King do with Claire ?
A :The king orders his guards to give Claire to his personal guard as a toy
B: The king orders his guards to hand Claire over to the torturers
C : The king personally beats her
D your choice
D: I'd like to see the king tell Claire that he will have her executed like a common thief since she has tried to "steal" some of the king's dignity for herself, and has his guards tie her wrists and lead and drag her naked behind a horse to the outskirts of the city, where she is hung in a gibbet. Claire thinks she will be left to die in the gibbet and spends a day and a night in it, but the king is just having a little fun to break her spirit. He has her brought back to the palace for further fun and games.

I remember a movie about Catherine the great who is supposed to have some fun on her court (probably fake news, as one would say today). Do we have a story about her?
I watched the first two seasons of a Russian TV series called "Ekaterina," about Catherine the Great, which I've posted about on CF somewhere a while back (couldn't find it.) At one point, while Czarina Elizabeth is still in power and Ekaterina is a newly arrived princess from Prussia, Czarina Elizabeth discovers that Ekaterina's mother has been spying on behalf of Frederick of Prussia, and threatens both the mother and Ekaterina with torture and imprisonment. So yeah, I was kinda hoping that the show would go down that alley, but alas, Catherine does become Catherine the Great, not Catherine the Tortured and Imprisoned.

Ekaterina1.pngMarina Alexandrova as Ekaterina.

Last edited:
Ok as a special Service for the german Crux members , this ist the german translation, the next parts of this story will be also released in english and german,
if you are interrested.
Claire in den Händen von König Louis XV

Jjjack und meine Wenigkeit haben uns zu einer gemeinsamen Geschichte entschlossen bei dem es möglich ist den Verlauf der Geschichte mittels Voting zu beeinflussen, ich hoffe auf rege Teilnahme.

Zur Vorgeschichte

Die junge Krankenschwester Claire kümmert sich während des Zweiten Weltkrieges aufopferungsvoll um verletzte Soldaten und findet Ruhe im beständigen Eheleben mit ihrem Mann Frank. Während eines Urlaubs in Schottland wird sie durch das Betreten eines magischen Steinkreises in die Vergangenheit versetzt und landet im Jahr 1743. Durch eine Verkettung verschiedener Ereignisse wird sie zu einer Heirat mit dem schottischen Kämpfer Jamie gezwungen. Zwischen den beiden entwickeln sich bald Gefühle und Claire ist gefangen zwischen ihrem Leben in der Zukunft und dem Abenteuer im 18. Jahrhundert.

Staffel 2 (Buch 2 : die geliehene Zeit)

Claire und Jamie erreichen Frankreich mit einem festen Ziel: die Rebellion der Jakobiten zu unterwandern, die von Prinz Charles Edward Stuart angeführt wird. Sie sind wild entschlossen, dadurch die Schlacht bei Culloden zu beenden. Doch sie bekommen es mit einer Welt zu tun, die für beide fremd ist. Der französische Adel lebt ausschweifend und frei von jeder Moral – in dieser Gesellschaft kommt es darauf an, wer das Intrigenspiel beherrscht, ernstzunehmende Politik spielt hier kaum eine Rolle. Mit dem Wissen um die Zukunft wollen Claire und Jamie den Kurs der Geschichte so verändern, dass ihr geliebtes Schottland, wie sie es kennen, überleben kann. Diese Verantwortung ist eine Last, die ihre Beziehung auf die Probe stellen wird.

Folge 7 Faith (der Preis der Freiheit)

Claires Mann Jamie Fraser wurde wegen eines verbotenen Duells in der Bastille inhaftiert und, sein Leben hängt nun vom französischen König ab, welcher Duelle striktest verboten hat. Claire besucht Mutter Hildegard, damit sie ihr eine Audienz beim König ermöglicht, da sie die Patentochter seines Vaters war. Bei diesem Gespräch erzählt Claire, dass nachdem sie die Gründe für seinen Verrat erfahren hat, sie zwar immer noch sauer auf Jamie sei, aber dass er auch der Vater ihres Kindes gewesen wäre. Mutter Hildegard gibt Claire auch zu verstehen, dass der König als Gegenleistung für die Gewährung einer Bitte ziemlich sicher Sex verlangen wird, und der König für seine perversen Fantasien bekannt und berüchtigt ist. Diesen Preis ist Claire bereit zu bezahlen.

Schon bald darauf steht die Audienz an, bei der sich der König nach ihren beiden Ringen erkundigt. Als er erfährt, dass einer von diesen ihrem toten Ehemann gehört, hält er für sie eine loyale Person. Claire versucht während des Gesprächs und während der ständigen Berührungen des Königs das Verhalten ihres Mannes zu erklären. Im Gegenzug für die Freilassung ihres Mannes fordert König Louis tatsächlich einen Gefallen.

Wie könnte dieser Gefallen wohl lauten?

A: Claire soll ihre Brust entblößen

B: Claire soll dem König in einen verborgenen Raum folgen

C: Claire soll vor dem König knien

D: Welche andere Option würde euch vorschweben?

Was würdet ihr euch wünschen?

Die Figuren von Claire Beauchamp und James Frazer gehören zur Fantasie von Diana Gabaldon und der von Starz produzierten TV-Serie Outlander. Wir beabsichtigen es nicht, von dieser Geschichte zu profitieren.

---------------------------------------------

Claires Herz sank, als die riesige Doppeltür zum Privatquartier des Königs geöffnet wurde und der Diener sich tief vor ihr verbeugte und sie hereinwinkte.

Louis stand in seinem eleganten lila bestickten Seidenkleid und beobachtete sie mit Hochmut und offensichtlichem Vergnügen. Alles war so geworden, wie sie es vorausgesehen hatte. Seine Geheimdienste hatten ihn ständig über die Bewegungen von James Frazer unterrichtet, dem rauen schottischen Ehemann dieser kostbaren Perle, die sich vor ihm verbeugte. Er wusste von der Rivalität, zwischen Jamie

Fraser und dem britischen Offizier Jack Randall, der ihm am Hof vorgestellt worden war, und den er vor den Hofdamen gedemütigt hatte. Es war klar, dass früher oder später eine gewalttätige Rivalität zwischen diesen beiden Männern ausbrechen würde, die auch er im Visier hatte. Es genügte, nur die beiden Rivalen zu kontrollieren und sie im richtigen Moment zu stoppen, als einer von ihnen den anderen ausgeschaltet hatte. Zu diesem Zeitpunkt hätte diese junge englische Lady die Nachsicht des Souveräns gebraucht, die zu einem hohen Preis gezahlt worden wäre. Ein Preis den die charmante und zurückhaltende Claire Beauchamp-Fraser, die sich am Hofe des Königs nie einen Namen gemacht hatte nie bereit gewesen wäre zu zahlen.

"Majestät, ich habe mir erlaubt, Sie für eine ernste Angelegenheit zu stören, die Ihre Aufmerksamkeit und Ihr Eingreifen erfordert."

"Sagt mir, meine Liebe was kann ich für euch tun?“- antwortete Louis und bedeutete ihr, sich aus der knieenden Position zu erheben, die die Frau eingenommen hatte, , und zeigte auf ein Sofa neben dem Kamin, auf dem sie sitzen konnte.

"Majestät, mein Mann, James Frazer, wurde heute Morgen verhaftet ... jetzt ist er in der Bastille eingesperrt und ich kann ihn nicht einmal treffen."

"Ich habe es gewusst, Madame. Er hat gegen das Gesetz verstoßen, gegen mein Gesetz. Eine schwere Beleidigung meiner Person und ein gefährlicher Präzedenzfall, den ich nicht tolerieren kann Missachtung der Regeln. Monsieur Frazer wird die gerechte Strafe erhalten, die das Gesetz in diesen Fällen vorsieht. "

Claire brach in ein Schluchzen aus, als eine Träne der Verzweiflung über ihre Wange rollte: Sie wusste, dass die Strafe für die Verletzung des königlichen Dekrets, das Duelle verbot, der Tod war.

"Majestät, ich bitte Sie! James ist unschuldig! Ja, das stimmt, er wurde verhaftet, als er gegen Captain Randall kämpfte, aber er wurde provoziert. Sie wissen, wie sensibel diese schottischen Adligen sind, wenn ihre Ehre auf dem Spiel steht ..."

"Schottische Adlige ... - spottete Louis - Diese Masse von Lümmeln, deren Stroh aus ihren Ställen immer noch aus ihren dreckigen Schuhen kommt und die nicht wissen, wie sie sich bei Tisch zu verhalten haben, ... diese lächerlichen betrunkenen Bettler, die so wenig Rücksicht auf ihre Männlichkeit nehmen, und Herumlaufen in ihren weibischen Röcken, wie die Dienstmädchen in meiner Küche. Ja, ja macht nicht dieses Gesicht, ich weiß alles darüber, was im Wentworth-Gefängnis zwischen deinem ergebenen Ehemann passiert ist und seinem ... englischen Liebhaber Captain Randall. Und das heutige Duell wird wahrscheinlich das Ergebnis einer Liebesverweigerung sein, die er nicht tolerieren konnte. "

"Es ist nicht wahr, Majestät, es ist alles Verleumdung. Jack Randall hat ihn verfolgt und tut dies hier im Land Frankreich weiterhin, trotz des Schutzes, den Seine Majestät uns so großzügig gewährt hat. Ich schwöre Ihnen Majestät, dass mein Ehemann unschuldig ist!"

"Also, Madame Beauchamp, haben Sie um eine Audienz gebeten um mich zu beleidigen, um mir zu sagen, dass ich lüge? ..."

Claire fiel weinend auf die Knie und bat abermals um Gnade für Jamie, aber Louis zog sich zurück und grinste amüsiert. Es war einfacher als erwartet gewesen, seinen charmanten Gast zu Fall zu bringen.

"Ich bitte Sie auf Knien, Majestät,ich bettle für das Leben meines Mannes. Und ich werde Ihnen alle meine Dankbarkeit ,alle meine ..."

"Stehen Sie auf auf, Madame Beauchamp“ unterbrach sie der König abrupt, „es ist nicht so, dass Sie vor ihrem König knien müssten, zumindest noch nicht jetzt, aber Sie werden diese Position in Bälde einnehmen wenn es mir beliebt. Wenn Sie weniger herablassender sein können und weniger stolz auf ihren Ehemann ... Beauchamp ... Beauchamp ... ihr Nachname ist französisch, also ein großartiger Nachname. Wie würden sie auf Englisch sagen? "nettes Feld" Ich wäre wirklich neugierig zu sehen, wie "nett" Das "Feld", das sich in einem bestimmten Tal Ihres Körpers befindet in der Realität aussieht, und ob es sich lohnen würde es zu pflügen. Und wenn Ihr Nachname französisch ist, dann gehört dieses "Feld" mir irgendwie, da ich der König von Frankreich bin. "

Claire errötete vor Scham. Sie wusste, dass sie einen demütigenden Preis zahlen musste, um die Freiheit für Jamie zu gewinnen, aber bis zum Ende hatte sie gehofft, dass ihr Status als edle Frau und als Ausländerin sie vor den obszönen Ansprüchen des Souveräns schützen würde, der keinen Frieden hätte bis es ihm gelang, jede junge Schönheit zu erobern, die vor Gericht kam. Als sie sich im Raum umsah, wusste sie sofort, wohin der König sie führen wollte, und er nutzte rücksichtslos seine Machtposition: Es war kein Zufall, dass Louis sie in seinem Schlafzimmer empfangen wollte.

Sie versuchte einen letzten Versuch, um ihre Ehre als Frau und die ihres Mannes zu bewahren.

"Majestät, - sagte sie mit zitternder Stimme - ich bin eine verheiratete Frau ..."

"Genau, Madame: Dann stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie nicht bald zur Witwe befördert werden, Sie wissen, wir haben einige interessante Werke der barmherzigen Hilfe für junge Frauen, die sich in diesem traurigen Zustand befinden: Frauen ohne Mann. Ich selbst vertraue viele dieser jungen Frauen, deren kaltes Bett nicht mehr vom Körper eines Mannes erwärmt wird, dem Kloster an, welches ich vor den Toren von Versailles gegründet habe, und ich besuche sie oft, besonders abends, außer Sichtweite. Zeitweise lasse ich lasse ich mich von meinen Wachen und Freunden begleiten: Sie sollten sehen, wie diese jungen Stuten beim Anblick eines gut ausgestatteten schwarzen Hengstes meiner Leibgarde zittern, wie sie am Anfang wimmern und wie sie das Ende herbeiflehen, wenn sie die Wärme eines Schwanzes von ... großzügigen Dimensionen in all ihren Öffnungen gleichzeitig finden Wie jeder gute Hirte kümmere ich mich um diese armen verlorenen Schafe , Schafe ... ja ... Das ist meine Lieblingsposition. "Er lachte amüsiert über das Grauen, das auf Claires Gesicht zu sehen war.

"Und jetzt, meine Liebe, ist es an der Zeit mir zu zeigen was Sie denn zu bieten hätten. Kommen Sie, zeigen Sie mir zunächst Ihre großen Brüste, die Sie beim letzten Empfang am Hof so gut verhüllt haben, aber sie haben mich damals leider nicht aufgefordert von jenen zwei leckeren Erdbeeren zu kosten, die auf Ihrem süßen geheimen Garten wachsen. Zeigen sie sie mir damit ich diese besser bewundern kann. "

Claire legte ihre vollen Brüste vollständig frei und lockerte den weiten Rock ihres Kleides, sodass dieses um ihre Füße fiel. Die traurige Zeit war gekommen, um den beschämenden Preis für Jamies Freiheit zu zahlen, und sie hätte ihn ohne nachzudenken bezahlt, aber das verächtliche Lächeln des Königs ließ eine Wut und Kraft in sich aufsteigen, von der sie glaubte, sie hätte sie verloren.

„Majestät, ich bin eine verheiratete Frau. Ich gebe mich ihnen hin wenn Sie es wünschen, aber gewähren Sie mir bitte ein Minimum an Würde. Ich werde in der Lage sein jeden Wunsch eurer Majestät zu erfüllen, aber ich ersuche Sie um den Respekt gegenüber einer Frau die ihren Ehemann aufrichtig und von ganzen Herzen liebt,und sich für ihn opfert. Lassen Sie mir bitte wenigstens den Komfort dieses Hemdes und ich werde mich Ihnen in voller Dankbarkeit hingeben.

Louis sah sie mit verächtlichem Blick von oben bis unten an, als sie auf ihrem Bett lag und nur ein bescheidenes Hemd trug, das ihren Schritt kaum bedeckte. Er wollte sich nicht den Launen einer Hure hingeben, aber er spielte mit ihr wie Katz und Maus, bevor er die Früchte seines Sieges genießen konnte. Er ging zum Bett, knöpfte seine Hose auf und legte seinen halb erigierten Penis frei.Sein Ton veränderte sich drastischst.

"Spreize deine Schenkel gut, Schlampe!" sagte er ihr als er seinen Schwanz an ihrer trockenen Fotze rieb. Er versuchte, den Ausschnitt ihres Hemdes zu verbreitern, um ihre Brüste zu bewundern, aber Claire wand sich mit heftigem Widerstand unter ihm. Louis stieß einen schrecklichen Gestank aus, den die französischen Parfums, mit denen er sich jeden Tag bedeckte, nicht verschleiern konnte. Er hatte jahrelang aufgehört sich zu waschen, und der gesamte in Versailles anwesende französische Adel war seinem Beispiel gefolgt. Die persönliche Hygiene am französischen Hof war zu einer lächerlichen und vulgären Sache geworden, die nur den einfachen Menschen und der Bourgeoisie am Herzen lag.

"Bitte, Majestät, ein bisschen mehr Würde sagte sie und versuchte, ihr angewidertes Gesicht wegzuschieben, während er versuchte, sie mit der Brutalität eines ungehemmten Jungen zu durchdringen. Aber der König vervielfachte seine brutale Beharrlichkeit gegenüber Claire.

„Ich habe deine Unverschämtheiten langegenug ertragen, du dreckige englische Hure! Was glaubst du, wer du bist, dass du mir befehlen könntest? Das Leben Deines Mannes ist mir weniger wert als das einer Mücke, und Deines noch weniger. Ich kann dich in meinem Verließ einsperren lassen, in einem Verlies mit Straßenräubern, Dieben und Mördern und Vergewaltigern, und die Szene genießen, wie dieser Abschaum mit dir umgehen wird, ich könnte dich auch meiner königlichen Leibwache als Geschenk übergeben.

Claire hatte Angst vor diesen Worten und versuchte verzweifelt, dieser hasserfüllten Umarmung zu entkommen. Mit der Kraft der Verzweiflung wand sie sich unter dem Körper des Königs und schaffte es sich zu bewegen und aus dem Bett zu steigen. Sie warf sich ihr Unterkleid über und griff nach ihrem Kleid, aber die Stimme des Königs hinter ihr ließ sie stillstehen.

„Du hast gerade das Todesurteil Deines Mannes unterschrieben! Heute werde ich den Befehl geben ihn langsam erwürgen zu lassen, und morgen wird jemand seinen Körper in der Seine finden. Aber niemand wird deinen Körper mehr finden, weil ich dich als Hure im Dienst einer Grenzgarnison nach Louisiana deportieren lassen werde! ""

Die Frau brach in Tränen aus. Sie hatte alles getan, um diesem Mann zu widerstehen, aber sie hatte nicht gedacht, dass er tatsächlich ein hungriges Tier war. Er war ein absoluter König über dem Gesetz. Sie wusste, dass die Französische Revolution eines Tages diese Form der Macht auslöschen würde, aber bis dahin würden mehr als vierzig Jahre vergehen. Es war sinnlos, sich auf das Gesetz, die Moral, die Frömmigkeit zu berufen. Dieser Mann war es gewohnt, alles zu bekommen, was er wollte, und alles zu zerstören, was ihn störte. Mit gesenktem Kopf und flehendem Blick wandte sie sich an den König.

„Vergebung, Majestät! Ich beschwöre euch! Ich werde alles tun, Majestät, alles! Aber bitte tut Jamie nichts! ... "

Louis sah sie strahlend an. Seine Schlampe hatte endlich nachgegeben. Sie war ein Spielzeug in seinen Händen.

"Zieh den Fetzen aus, du wirst ihn für die nächste Zeit nicht brauchen, Schlampe!" sagte er verächtlich. Langsam gab sie nach, zog ihr Hemd vom Kopf und blieb völlig nackt. „Wenn ich eine Hure ficke, will ich sie nackt haben. Was bist du? Sag es mir! "

"Ich bin ... eine ... Hure ...", murmelte Claire leise.

"Sag es lauter!" Der König zog sich weiter aus.

"ICH BINE ... EINE ... HUUUREEEEE !!!", schrie sie in einem langen Schluchzen, völlig gedemütigt und besiegt.

„Auf deine Knie, Schlampe! Du wirst nun deine freche Zunge benutzen, um deinem König zu gefallen “, sagte er zu ihr und zeigte auf seinen steifen Schwanz.

Claire errötete vor Scham und war voller Tränen. Sie nahm Lous harten Penis in den Mund, wie ihr befohlen worden war, und drückte sanft den dicken Stab zwischen ihren zitternden Fingern. Sie bemühte sich, ein Würgen zurückzuhalten, als sie ihre Lippen zu dem übelriechenden Penis brachte und ihre Zunge darunter legte und mit der Spitze die große Vene kitzelte, die vom Hodensack zur Spitze hinaufging, die bereits von Sperma schleimig war.

„Du musst dich viel mehr anstrengen, du dreckige kleine englische Schlampe, wenn du wirklich das Leben deines lieben Mannes retten willst. Ich habe gesehen, wie Bauern und Nonnen aufregendere Dinge taten als Du an meinem Schwanz. Bemühe dich! "dabei zog er Claire gnadenlos an ihren Haaren.

Mit ihren Gedanken an Jamie und der Hoffnung, dass er dies nie erfahren würde, was sie für ihn tat, begann Claire, Louise Hoden mit langsamen, sanften Bewegungen der Finger ihrer rechten Hand zu streicheln, während sie mit ihrer linken Hand den harten Schaft drückte und wie in Zeitlupe auf und ab bewegte. Die warme Berührung ihrer Lippen mit der empfindlichen Eichel des Königs brachten Louis regelrecht in Rage

„Steck ihn rein! Ich will deine Zunge und Lippen fühlen, Schlampe!, Louis riss sich in Ekstase die weiße Puderperücke vom Kopf und peitschte seinen harten Prügel immer wieder in das Gesicht der jungen Frau.

Und mit einem langen Keuchen, das von dem widerlichen Knüppel gedämpft wurde, der in ihren Mund eindrang, demütigte er sie erneut und Claire saugte eifrig an dem geschwollenen Fleisch des Königs. Ihre Lippen umschlossen und drückten den großen Eindringling, während ihre Zunge ihn von unten kitzelte: Louis war regelrecht entzückt und stöhnte aufgeregt, packte die dunklen Locken der Frau und fuhr mit seinem Penis brutal in ihrem Mund auf und ab.

"Also! ... Also! Du englische Dirne! Jetzt verstehen wir uns! Du kannst gut Schwänze lutschen, huh! Du magst dieses Ding! Und du hast mir minutenlang deine Prüderie nur vorgespielt. In Wirklichkeit bist du eine Schlampe bis ins Mark. Ich hätte dich als Hure auspeitschen und brandmarken lassen sollen. Schluck alles, du dreckige Engländerin! In die Kehle! Ich möchte es ganz in deine Kehle stecken !! Brav saugt so! Also! die Zunge ! Ja! Was für eine Verschwendung für einen verdammten lausigen Schotten! Ich musste diesen Bastard zuerst einsperren um in diesen Genuss zu kommen ... "

Bei diesen Worten fühlte sich Claire betrogen. Es war alles für sie arrangiert worden, um sich für diesen obszönen Bastard gefügig zu machen. Louis würde Jamie niemals freilassen und er hätte sie gezwungen, all seinen unanständigen Gelüsten nachzugeben, wer weiß wie lange. Sie spürte, wie seine Hände ihre Haare im Nacken packten und ihr der Schwanz in ihren Hals gedrückt wurde, als ein unaufhaltsamer Schauer durch ihre Kehle lief. Ihr Mund und ihre Kehle waren von einem heißen, dicken Strahl durchflutet.In einer instinktiven Reaktion biss sie, ohne nachzudenken ihre Zähne in den immer noch prallen Penis ihres Peinigers, was Louis vor Schmerz laut aufschreien ließ, worauf der König Claire mit einem Schlag ins Gesicht zu Boden warf.

An die Mitleser, Mitspieler dieser Geschichte
Was wird der König mit Claire machen?
A: Der König befiehlt seinen Wachen, Claire seiner persönlichen Wache als Spielzeug zu übergeben
B: Der König befiehlt seinen Wachen, Claire den Folteknechten zu übergeben
C: Der König schlägt sie persönlich
D Eure Wahl

Back
Top Bottom