INTERACTIVE Outlander story Claire Fraser at the mercy of the french King Louis XV

Go to CruxDreams.com
So the audience has voted for B, C and D, so this is the next story part, many many thanks to Grexred for his amazing manips, therefor we have even more manips
for this and the next patrts of the story!!!!!

The Marquis de Launay quivered with desire at the thought that the beautiful Claire Beauchamp had spent all her day stuck in the pillory of Place Louis XV completely naked as when she was born and with her legs wide open, showing her delicious femininity exposed to the gaze of all. The position that the Marquis held as head of the royal prison did not allow him to be absent from the fortress except by order of the king and this made him froth with rage, because he had only been able to work with imagination all day and had listened with keen interest the stories of the guards who had taken turns during the day to check the prisoner. He had learned from them that, after receiving her fifty rods on her bare buttocks, the condemned woman had been seen enjoying like a cheap whore under the hands of the executioner, who had caressed her ass and her private parts, and he for a long time had masturbated her under everyone's gaze, penetrating her both in her pussy and in her ass with his filthy fingers, until she screamed with pleasure. Then, Madame Beauchamp gave herself to the audience present in the square, bending her back and spreading her thighs at all corners of the pillory platform and showing everyone present her pussy and asshole, like the most ignoble of the whores of the port of Le Havre. And he had missed the show.
Finally from dusk to dawn, what had once been one of the most admired ladies at Versailles had been fucked in all her orifices by hundreds of thugs and she had certainly enjoyed it, by that whore that she was her. He had allowed himself a secret nocturnal exit through a small door known only to him and of which he was the only one who possessed the key, and had run into the dark semi-deserted square to see his most ill-famed fantasies realized. He hadn't had the courage to get too close and had been hiding in a dark corner while five men simultaneously enjoyed Madame Beauchamp's delicious naked body, one using her mouth, two her hands, one, lying beneath her, fucking her pussy and the last man one, a black with a herculean body, enjoy her asshole. De Launay had seen him lower his trousers and a groan of fear and envy had seized him as he saw the black column rising straight and solid as rock from that ebony body. He imagined the effect of that impressive club in the narrowest and most secret hole of the beautiful English lady and he had enjoyed the loud scream of pain and the long moan that followed when she was raped in the last still untouched hole. De Launay had then heard the woman's moans become lighter and more rhythmic to the rhythm of the vigorous thrusts that the negro gave her until the man exploded in a bestial roar, coming out of the white ass while still squirting his semen on the back of the poor woman condemned. The woman had sobbed in a confused way while her throat was occupied by another big cock: de Launay thought he recognized in that lament a kind of frustration for a perceived but not fully enjoyed enjoyment. The slut had been close to enjoying a cock in her ass and he would soon take care of making her feel this exhilaration, whether she wanted to or not. In the darkness of his hidden corner, the governor of the Bastille had furiously masturbated, imagining himself to be one of the five vile characters who were abusing the body of the beautiful lady trapped in the public pillory. But now The subtle pleasure of his revenge made him feel hard as a bull. He was descending into the dungeon where Madame Beauchamp had been locked up after arriving almost examining from the night spent in the square. The woman could not stand and she had to be dragged by two guards by her arms and shoulders. Her face and her whole body were an obscene mask of dried semen, piss and horse droppings, which had been thrown on her all day. Claire was unconscious as she was dropped from the condemned cart and she was dragged into her cell. De Launay had felt disgust at her only seeing how the beautiful Scottish lady had been reduced: half of Paris had been satisfied by enjoying her splendid body; but now she was completely in his hands and he would shape her to his liking as the most devoted and obedient of the sex slaves in his dreary prison: not the usual slum prostitute but a lady who had lived at court, full of charm and of culture. As he descended the stairs that led him to the dungeons, he already anticipated the pleasure of taming this rebellious prey.
Claire had regained consciousness after many hours, finding herself locked in a kind of cold, damp and dark hellish cave. The only light that came to her came from a grate on the ceiling of the cell that gave onto a passageway between the cells on the upper floor of the north tower. Her rest had been tormented by the memory and visions of a thousand eyes that spied on her naked, by a thousand voices asking her to show herself in lewd and obscene poses, a thousand hands that groped her in every part, especially between her thighs and on her breasts. Every muscle in her ached terribly and her body smelled like that of an animal. It was the curious snout of a rat that woke her up, sniffing her bare breasts and leaving in disgust. The sight of her cell and her naked, filthy body brought her sadly back to reality. She wrapped her arms around her body trying to get as warm as she could, finding neither a blanket nor a sheet or even a rag with which to cover herself. In that moment of abandonment and despair, Jamie's voice and the caress he had given her after she swallowed his semen came back to her mind and she remembered his promise that he would soon come to free her. She clung to that faint hope like a castaway to a beam in a storm. Jamie, where was she? when would he be back? when this whole nightmare was finally over? Perhaps the thought of her man, perhaps her hands around her body, or her frustration for so many abuses that night made her need a caress that warmed her not only physically but above all humanly. Her hands left her shoulders to go down her hips and lower back, she slowly turned on her back and she caressed her breasts battered by so many brutal hands, making her nipples rise and swell. The prisoner was lost in that subtle secret delight as she felt her breasts become firm and warm, sensitive to the sensual touch of her hands. Her knees lifted and opened, revealing the door to her most secret delight. Her crotch of sex ached terribly but a slight tingling ran through her. A warm fluid began to flow inside her and she felt its source right inside her sex, which now opened at the touch of her fingers. She was dying to give herself to Jamie, even now, even in this hellish dungeon. She whispered to her love, while his fingers slowly probed her wet and slimy vagina, which returned to her delicate touch all the pleasure she had not experienced in a night of brutal abuse. When the tip of her thumb rubbed the sensitive pearl of her clitoris, her buttocks lifted off the ground and her pelvis began to move to meet the fingers that kept moving in and out of the gaping, thirsty vagina, that the female fluids that filled her could not quench her thirst but if anything torment even more. In her semi-dark cell, only the slight movement of the hand that came and went could be perceived, the sinuous movement of the pelvis that accompanied that frantic secret penetration and the slimy noise of the humors that flowed in the sexual channel closed between the wide open thighs.
His ironic and perverse male voice caught her just when she was about to reach the peak of her pleasure and it was a moan of shame and not of ecstasy that came out of her lips.
Waking up from the wonderful dream she was having she found not Jamie's loving smile but de Launay's perverse and sinister one, enjoying the view of her masturbation from the peephole of the cell door. The key turned quickly in the lock and the bolt on the door was removed and the man entered the cell holding a long whip. Claire immediately closed her thighs keeping one hand on her sex while with the other she covered her large swollen breasts as she could.
"Go away! Go away! Leave me alone, please!" the woman pleaded as he untied the whip and he crack it into the air threateningly.
"Did I interrupt something, sweetie? You were giving yourself pleasure, huh? This is a very bad behavior, which in my prison is not tolerated. You deserve adequate punishment for it. But since the sin was already committed, we might as well we go on all the way. Come on, let me see how you console yourself when there isn't some cock ready to fucked! "
View attachment 1019073
"Nooooo, have mercy! Don't do this to me Don't humiliate me like that !!!!"
The jailer swung his whip and struck the edge of the poor woman's left breast with the leather tip, where his hand could not cover. Claire screamed in pain and moving her hand over the wound she discovered the other breast which was immediately hit on her by a long scratch from the whip.
“I ordered you to keep doing what you were doing! You filthy little bitch, ever since you entered my fortress you are mine, mine alone! I will teach you too, like all the others women who preceded you, duchesses or maids who were, what a woman's place is in this prison. You have to learn obedience and respect for men, you have to be helpful and ready to satisfy my every desire, or I'll whip your skin off! "
Frightened by his screams and the way he knew how to use the whip, Claire was persuaded not to resist and lifted her knees again and spread them, showing to the monster watching her all of her femininity without veils. She then brought her left hand between her thighs while with her right he resumed massaging her breasts, now marked by a couple of whiplashes. She hated what she was forced to do with him but her body betrayed her almost immediately at the first touch of her fingertips on her clit. She was already aroused and her clit was still swollen and sensitive.
"Good, whore! move those beautiful hands over your body and inside your pussy! I want you to be ready and wet for when I fuck you! faster those fingers in your crack, even faster! You like masturbating in front of a man, don't you, slut? "
Waking up from the wonderful dream she was having she found not Jamie's loving smile but de Launay's perverse and sinister one, enjoying the view of her masturbation from the peephole of the cell door. The key turned quickly in the lock and the bolt on the door was removed and the man entered the cell holding a long whip. Claire immediately closed her thighs keeping one hand on her sex while with the other she covered her large swollen breasts as she could.
"Go away! Go away! Leave me alone, please!" the woman pleaded as he untied the whip and he crack it into the air threateningly.
"Did I interrupt something, sweetie? You were giving yourself pleasure, huh? This is a very bad behavior, which in my prison is not tolerated. You deserve adequate punishment for it. But since the sin was already committed, we might as well we go on all the way. Come on, let me see how you console yourself when there isn't some cock ready to fucked! "
"Nooooo, have mercy! Don't do this to me Don't humiliate me like that !!!!"
The jailer swung his whip and struck the edge of the poor woman's left breast with the leather tip, where his hand could not cover. Claire screamed in pain and moving her hand over the wound she discovered the other breast which was immediately hit on her by a long scratch from the whip.
“I ordered you to keep doing what you were doing! You filthy little bitch, ever since you entered my fortress you are mine, mine alone! I will teach you too, like all the others women who preceded you, duchesses or maids who were, what a woman's place is in this prison. You have to learn obedience and respect for men, you have to be helpful and ready to satisfy my every desire, or I'll whip your skin off! "
View attachment 1019074
Frightened by his screams and the way he knew how to use the whip, Claire was persuaded not to resist and lifted her knees again and spread them, showing to the monster watching her all of her femininity without veils. She then brought her left hand between her thighs while with her right he resumed massaging her breasts, now marked by a couple of whiplashes. She hated what she was forced to do with him but her body betrayed her almost immediately at the first touch of her fingertips on her clit. She was already aroused and her clit was still swollen and sensitive.
"Good, whore! move those beautiful hands over your body and inside your pussy! I want you to be ready and wet for when I fuck you! faster those fingers in your crack, even faster! You like masturbating in front of a man, don't you, slut? "
View attachment 1019075
Claire in cell.jpg
"I was sure you were an insatiable whore, Lady Frazer. I understand why your husband did everything he could to get out of these walls!"

The attempt against the life of the king in France in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries used to be punished by being dismembered by four horses in public, but only after torturing the prisoner tearing chunks of meat with red-hot tongs and pouring boiling tar into wounds

1623996156391.png1623996258277.png1623996077088.png1623996201893.png1623996361673.png

That was the supplice of Ravaillac who murdered Henry IV
1623996487897.png
and Damiens who tried to kill Louis XV

It is true that Louis XV forgave damiens from being quartered but the judges enforced the law and he was tortured and executed in that way. In this case I think that the law must be followed

Last edited:
Non cruciatum esse necessariam ad exprimendum de perversis crudelior.
No torture should be too cruel to squeeze the necessary truth out of the delinquent.
50 bald condemned tar and feathers.jpg Tarred and feathered

The Marquis was already waiting for her as soon as she walked out the cell door. As the woman saw him she burst into tears, because her gaze hinted that he was exceedingly aroused after the long group sex show that he had just witnessed and that he would not give her a moment's respite. Claire was physically and morally devastated by the sequence of violence she had just endured after a long, equally brutal night. She could not stand up and did not even have the strength to cover her private parts and breasts, yet she felt a deep shame to find herself naked in front of all the guards present and the man that he stared at her with desire. De Launey grabbed her by the arm and dragged her into another cell that he had had specially prepared for their meeting. It was a large room, perhaps a warehouse, in which there were objects of all kinds, and in particular a large tub full of steaming water. Claire felt revived just seeing her. The prospect of being able to wash her body deeply and completely after what she had been through seemed like a dream. She understood that the Marquis would take advantage of this opportunity to humiliate her again and observe her as she thoroughly washed the most intimate and delicate areas, which had so far suffered so much abuse. But she knew that he was stronger than her and that she had no way of opposing her ugly desires. She would do anything to not be thrown back into that filthy cell along with that herd of sex-starved beasts.
4b1.jpg
"Get into the tub and start scrubbing your body well! I want no trace of that scum that has possessed you so far." Claire didn't have it repeated, despite the shame of having to do it in front of a man who watched her with greed and lust. With her gaze down so as not to meet that of the Marquis, she spread her thighs and put a hand on her sex, while with the other hand she washed her breasts, first one and then the other, with slow and delicate movements immediately awaken his arousal. With great embarrassment she saw that the marquis was undressing and that in a few minutes he too was naked and visually excited by the sight of the naked and wet body of his beautiful prisoner.
"My guards told me that you have given a splendid show of your private parts and your delicious little ass to the crowd of Place Louis XV ... let me enjoy this splendid view too, considering that my assignment did not allow me to be present yesterday! ".
Claire stopped the movement of her hands and felt dying of shame at having to repeat those gestures and positions that had humiliated her the day before her.
"Remember that your cell mates are looking forward to your return and that the next time you are locked up with them I will throw the key of the cell into the moat ..." the Marquis said maliciously. The prospect of being locked up again in the dungeon with the twelve rapists convinced her to give in to every claim of her new master and lord and she spread her legs by bending her torso back to give better access to the man's gaze and began to tease her turgid clitoris. under his fingers. The marquis was fascinated by the spectacle of her humiliation but demanded that she resume masturbating as he had seen her doing in the cell, with two fingers in her cunt and with her thumb to urge the red bud closed in the folds of her vulva with frenetic circulatory movements. . The woman lent herself to every ignoble claim of the man, even when he asked her to show him her asshole, spreading her buttocks well. When she was completely clean, she Claire came out of the tub and dried herself with a clean towel she found next to it. Her skin felt pleasantly clean, but the presence of the old nude worried her. De Launey walked over to a shelf and picked up something, then turned and showed it to the woman who felt like she was dying.

"No, please, not that! ..."
"Turn around, my dear, bend your back and spread your legs wide! You have cleaned the outside of your body, now our have to think about washing the inside ..."
"Please, no! Oh my God! It's too big and long! You'll hurt me!..."

"Do not be modest, Madame: your ass has hosted intruders far more intrusive than the small nozzle of this enema. I will use it for both of your holes, so as to clean up all the cum. Or would you prefer to give birth in nine months to a handsome bastard whose father is one of those twelve friends of yours or one of those who possessed you last night in the public square? Turn around without making a fuss and spread the petals of your lower flower well!
4b2.jpg
Reluctantly Claire adjusted to obey him and turned as she was ordered, spread her thighs and parted her labia with trembling fingers. De Launey slipped the cannula into her vagina, an exaggeratedly large cannula proportional to the size of the plunger enema she was attached to, an enema not suitable for people but rather for horses. De Launey used it deliberately with particular pleasure on all women who came under his clutches but in the case of the beautiful and refined Englishwoman the pleasure was even greater. The mixture that he injected into her vagina was not just water but contained a solution of which he was very proud, because chemistry or rather alchemy was a great passion of him.
"I have heard that you are a healer, Madame. A woman of science ..."
"... That's right ... I'm a healer ... Please, sir, don't spray so hard! Burn! .."
"Pay no attention to it, my dear. This medicine of my invention will save you from having to breastfeed a bastard early. It will also make your pleasure channel more obedient and respectful of the wishes of your new master, which is myself. You must know that I am too. a man of science. I am particularly interested in the subject of the human body and the female body in particular. I have always wondered why we men get hot right away we see a naked woman while you women are more controlled, more sentimental and slower to access it. I think it is a question of the sensitivity of the organs we are equipped with. Your empty organ disperses much of its vitality in the air. We must therefore improve this sensitivity with an appropriate drug. I have done several experiments over the last years with the women prisoners present at the Bastille and with excellent results. I must say that. They are mostly whores or waitresses, but now I finally have the opportunity to extend my research on a new specimen, a cultured and refined woman. I'm really curious to see if I can turn you too into a bitch ready to fuck at the snap of my fingers. "
"You are ... a crazy man ..." poor Claire murmured almost to herself, while he was already her undergoing the third annoying vaginal lavage, which more than a medical action was a real rape, and in fact had to be holding her hands firmly against the edge of the tub on which she had leaned to receive that hateful treatment: de Launey not only sprayed the infamous fruit of his experiments into her cunt but enjoyed plowing back and forth the narrow sensitive channel with the large phallic - shaped nozzle .
The insult that had just escaped the woman's lips brought an unreal chill to her room. De Launey stopped the movement of her hand, thrusting the enema deep into the woman's contracted vagina, and asked her in an icy tone:
"What did you just say? ...". Claire felt lost: he would punish her as he had promised her, he would throw her again, and this time for good, into the arms of the group of mad men who had abused her in every way. Crying and pleading she tried to remedy her mistake.
"Oh, no, ... I didn't mean ... I didn't mean this ... forgive me, Your Excellency, ... I beg you, ... I didn't mean ..."
"I will realize that I have not heard this time, but it will be the last chance I leave you to avoid your just punishment. - In reality he enjoyed seeing her still proud and impertinent and the fact of taming her was a further pleasure for him to humiliate the delightful young woman's body. - Stay still, Madame: this ointment that I will use now will make the effects of the lavender I have just given you more lasting and effective. - and so saying, he put a new enema into her vagina with a nozzle perforated along its entire surface and from which a slimy and greasy whitish cream came out. Also with this new tool he resumed probing the woman's vagina back and forth, immediately igniting in her an irrepressible desire to have sexual intercourse . Claire could hardly believe what her body made her feel, because that slobbering old man was the last person she wanted to make love with, but her desire now he was so strong and overbearing that she would immediately throw herself on the floor with her thighs wide open, just waiting to be possessed by him and satiate this lustful thirst of her pussy. De Launey knew this perfectly and sadistically kept her poised on that devastating desire for her, so that she could feel her dependence and her subjection to her master. He particularly felt the walls of her vagina tighten around the big intruder teasing them, tickling them deliciously with her back and forth motion. The woman's pelvis accompanied with a contrary movement the penetration of the enema into her vagina and the woman now let herself be meekly impaled by her master. De Launey stopped teasing her when he thought she was close to reaching the pinnacle of her pleasure.
"The time has come to devote as much attention to your delicious little ass, Madame. Please do me the courtesy to open your buttocks and show the other flower of your delicious bouchet!"
"Ohh, noooo, I beg you, don't stop… please…" the woman whimpered, barely holding back the tears of her frustration. In response de Launey gave her a powerful spanking on her buttocks offered to him, which built for him an irresistible target to his sadistic passion.
"Few stories, Madame, do not be greedy! The medicine must be taken in the right dose prescribed by the doctor. Now lift your butt well and immediately open your asshole! And don't try to masturbate to give you the pleasure that I have denied to you, because you already know what the punishment would be! "
Reluctantly and gritting her teeth to resist the temptation caressing herself, Claire assumed the stance she had been commanded to her. At that moment the prospect of being raped again by the pack seemed like a wonderful fantasy to her, but she knew that she would not survive that experience. De Launey used a nozzle even bigger for her anus than the one she had used for her vagina after lubricating it well. He injected her nearly a liter of her mixture into her intestines and forced her to hold the liquid for at least ten minutes, remaining in the humiliating position she was in. In that period of time the old madman devoted himself to awakening Claire's battered breasts with her ointment and in particular her nipples, which under the effect of the strange drug immediately became larger, turgid and sensitive. The poor prisoner was forced to tighten her lips between her teeth so as not to scream with desire. When the old man allowed her to free her insides, she couldn't even get up but, in the same position she was in, she let a fetid, whitish jet out of her ass. To her woman's bewilderment, the man forced her to undergo the same treatment two more times, until the water that came out of her anus became clear. Then de Launay took the enema containing the oily ointment that had already had that shameful effect on her vagina and breasts and showed it with a wicked smile.

"No, have mercy! There no, you can't! I don't want, I don't want ..." Claire sobbed, foreseeing the effect that substance would have on the walls of her colon, but unable to resist, out of fear or lust, the desire to feel the big tool pumping her from behind and lubricating her for the next use to be made of her anus.
"Few stories, bitch! I'll make sure that the anal orgasm you felt a while ago in that cell where you were, it is just a pale imitation of what I'm going to make you enjoy soon. Your ass belongs to me!" and saying this, he introduced her with a single push the big flexible nozzle inside her sphincter and invaded with powerful thrusts back and forth almost thirty centimeters of the her colon, plowing and lubricating it very well.
"I'm going to make you a real lover of assfucked, a noble English bitch. Soon, very soon you'll be begging me to be buggered!"
Claire blushed at the abrupt passage from "Madame" to the vulgar insult he had used to call her, all the more so because, as she had just done when she was penetrated into her vagina, she could now not resist the urge to rhythmically move her pelvis to meet it. Her buttocks open to the big, flexible leather phallus that was penetrating her ass deeply. Her rectum too was soon ablaze with an overwhelming desire to be possessed and humiliated. The cool flow of the diabolical cream in the secret meanders of his intestine overcame all his inhibitions and she rhythmically squeezed the anus with every single thrust, to taste the sweet agony of the small hole violated by such a big object, and she contracted her muscles to tighten the slimy club in a grip that made her feel full and excited in that ignoble part of her body.
"Please! .... Noooo! Uuuuhmmm! Not ... not ..." but it was no resistance now what her body devastated by her animal passion expressed, but if anything she pleaded that her warden would not stop .

De Launay, on the other hand, put down her tool shortly afterwards and let she foam with frustration and repressed desire, and got dressed. Claire stared at him with a questioning look as her body burned with passion and lust from every pore and orifice. She remained bent and with her hands clasped to the edge of the tub to resist the temptation to touch her private parts, both out of modesty and out of fear of a terrible punishment. De Launey simply wanted to take her back to her cell and had no intention of showing himself naked to his subordinates: he obviously didn't care about Claire's nudity , and he actually enjoyed seeing her humiliated in front of all her guards.
As soon as he was dressed he grabbed the woman by the arm and dragged her out of the room. A couple of guards quickly spotted them and opened an empty cell. De Launey said something in a low voice to one of the two soldiers who walked away quickly returning after a few minutes with what they need for a shave. De Launey threw the prisoner in a bad way into the cell, throwing her on the pallet in a corner, then ordered her to sit on a bench against the wall and lift her legs, grabbing selfher ankles with her hands.
4b3.jpg
"Before we have our first night, I want to clean up that hideous fur you wear on your sex. Fleas and lice are vehicles of dangerous diseases and your recent intimate acquaintances are certainly not reassuring. Also, a smooth and clean pubis is definitely more beautiful to look at and it reminds me of a trip I made in my youth to Damascus. The slave market there was populated by splendid white women slaves completely shaved, really delicious. Their merchants, before the sale, not only took care of shaving them but also to snatch from them the gem they hid in the folds of their sex, so that they could not give themselves pleasure but only through relationships with their new masters. Maybe I should do the same thing with you, if you will continue to be so impertinent and rebellious ... "
Claire trembled with fear at this prospect she hastened to carry out what she was ordered. De Launey smeared her pubic mound with studied slowness with the brush soaked in soft foam, then with precise and expert movements he cleaned the black bush, letting her pale and smooth skin emerge. When her sex was completely shaved, she picked up the shaving brush again and began to tickle the smooth and sensitive area again. In particular he began to torment the narrow crack that opened just below the pubis, and the bristles of the wet brush tickled the red bud which, already in contact with the ointment, which had ignited the sensitivity of the vagina, had grown in volume and protruded obscenely like a small erect cock.
"Ohoooo !! Please! Don't torture me like that! I can't resist anymore! I can't resist anymore !!!"
"Noble Lady Frazer has turned into a sex addicted little whore, huh? I love having this power over you! I remember how you looked down on me at court receptions, and I was just waiting for the chance to have you under. my hands. Come on, beg me as you did before, faced with the prospect of being raped by all those gallows pendants! Now it's just you and me: the governor of the Bastille and ... "
Claire hesitated but then, overcome, she decided to say what he wanted to hear.
"... and his ... slave ..."
"Yep! My humble bed slave, who will offer her body to her master's every desire, even the most abject and vulgar, isn't it? You will fuck with me and who I will order you to fuck like a good whore and you will raise the crest more… unless it is this delicious red sprout now protruding from your sex. Isn't that right, you filthy bitch? "
Claire burst into tears knowing that she no longer had any defense: her body had betrayed her and she was only asking to be satiated in the most humiliating and disgusting way with an old and filthy person. Jamie was her only hope but he was far away, unattainable. She had done everything to save him, she had even accepted the most ignoble of markets, allowing herself to the king to save her only love. But the king had betrayed her, used her and thrown her into this sewer, in contact with monsters who only wanted to satisfy their most disgusting cravings on her body. And now her body was betraying her too and turning her into a bitch in heat, eager only to satisfy her instincts. Lacking the courage to say what her guardian wanted to hear, she just nodded yes with her head, sobbing. De Launey pointed to the dirty cot that was pushed to one side of her cell closed by a railing. She got off the bench and with her head down he made her to approach the place where she should have spontaneously offered her body to the Marquis but he stopped her.
"Down. You'll go on all fours, like the bitch you are!" And she slowly obeyed. When she had sat down on her cot, he grabbed her wrists and with quick, brusque movements crossed them and tied them together and then to the bars behind the bed.
"No, have pity! Don't tie me up! I'll be good, I'll do everything I promised you! ..." she begged him in vain.
"Shut up, bitch! You'll take my cock the way I like. Our honeymoon starts now and I'll do whatever I want with you. - as he spoke he was quickly undressed naked and his erect cock was of considerable size and firm and hard as a rock.

"You thought I was an impotent old man, didn't you? Nothing could be more false. It is precisely to find a remedy for my personal problem that I began to take an interest in potions and drugs. And the cream, with which I filled your cunt and your ass, will keep me hard and excited for hours. - and so saying he penetrated her without any sweetness but rather with the brutality of a bull. The vagina, as it had previously done with the phallus that came out of the enema, immediately tightened self around the cock, which stormed the wet cunt with brutal blows Claire's sexual urge reared like a wild horse and she screamed with pleasure and savored every penetration she took.
"Yes! Yes! Yes! My lord you ... please ... don't stop! Don't stooooop ... UUUUHHHAAAA !!! Oh God! Oh God!! Uuuuhhhmmmm! Aaaah-Aaaah-Ahaaaaa-WWWWOOOHHHAAAAHH!"
4b4.jpg
Within seconds Claire's body was overwhelmed by two devastating orgasms, both at the level of the naked and erect clitoris on which the pubic hair of the brute rubbed, and at the level of the sexual channel, which seemed to have gone mad. A third orgasm in a few minutes left her without a voice, so much did it make her scream. And de Launay made no attempt to slowing down her fucking rhythm, with vigorous thrusts and thrusts of the kidneys that made her feel full and tight around the rod from the clitoris to the cervix. Her body left her after the fifth orgasm, when overcome by that devastating torture she passed out.
She awoke shortly thereafter again tied to the bed but this time in a new position. De Launey had placed her on the bed on all fours, with her wrists tied to her ankles, her knees open and bent, and her bottom lifted high. The lewd hands of her old man caressed her offered buttocks and the warm slit of her sex opened wide with each new desecration.
"Are you awake, you filthy slut? You are not here to sleep but satisfy your master, who now wants to use the back entrance. Do you feel the tip of my cock at the mouth of your ass? ..." He had spread her buttocks wide open. and he enjoyed the sight of her anus opening for him with desire and squeezing in fear of brutal desecration. The many orgasms suffered and the fainting that followed had brought Claire back to her reason or now she felt all the shame and disgust of the violence she was about to suffer. She had never had anal sex with her husband, it was something that gave her fear and shame, as well as the idea of feeling used as a thing instead of really loved. Her only anal experiences had come from the violence of the rape of those last days, at the hands of the guard in Louis's apartment, in the square, where she had been raped repeatedly in the ass, and shortly before, in the cell together with the ferocious pack with which De Launey had locked her up. Claire considered anal sex to be the most ignoble, painful and brutal violence she had ever suffered. And she now she knew that those experiences had nothing to do with what she was waiting for now, because she knew that she now she would have enjoyed herself in spite of herself of that desecration.
De Launay resumed his treacherous game of hers, as he rubbed his still hard cock like an iron bar along the slit between her buttocks.
"Where do you want this hard cock of mine now, huh, bitch? Tell me, like a good girl!"
"In ... my ... pussy ... please ... sir. Put it again in my pussy! ... Not in my ass, no ... not in my ass, please! ..."
4b5.jpg
"Wrong answer!" screamed the jailer giving her a powerful spanking on her right buttock, then opening her ass again, he impaled her with his hard rod with a single stroke of the kidneys and sank into her rectum, going to tickle her raised buttocks with his pubic hair. Claire screamed desperately and tried to free herself but he had tied her up very well and the only movement she was allowed was to push her buttocks up, offering them better to the thrust of the brute. And as had already happened with the penetration of her sex, the colon also began to get aroused and tighten around its invader. The spongy wall at the bottom of the rectum awoke after the first painful penetrations that dilated the narrow hole of the anus, and the perfidious cream of which his posterior canal was still full provided the right lubrication to the continuous passage of the big hard cock. The man came out almost entirely from her ass and then plunged again and painfully but each time the anus dilated more, the canal warmed up and tightened at an increasing rate and the sensation of pleasure and at the same time humiliating squalor invaded and filled her. What Claire feared came true a few moments later, when the rectum began to get excited again under the continuous stimulus of the large penis that pumped it without interruption and squeezed in an instinctive and painful contraction but to which the woman responded by coming towards the rod with the slow movement of his pelvis. De Launey enjoyed seeing her bucking like a wild mare over her cock buried in her ass and let her do it. The pain turned into arousing delight and Claire felt a new powerful orgasm coming from inside her rectum. Roaring like a beast, the man stopped for a moment bending his back and Claire felt a warm wave invade her intestines as De Launey cummed inside her ass. And the feeling of humiliating possession of her body by her master resulted in a painful and devastating anal orgasm that left her breathless. The man immediately resumed sticking back into his intestine without losing even for a moment its incredible hardness, while a thin stream of excess semen came out of the posterior orifice with each pump. After that first anal orgasm Claire was shattered by three other similar experiences, more and more easy to reach and more and more violent and devastating for her spirit.

When De Launey finally got tired of this perverse game she was lacking in strength and in any capacity to resist new outrages. The man left her tied to her bed on all fours of her as she was and settled in front of her face, grabbed her by her hair and guided her cock between her parted lips.
4b6.jpg
“Clean it up, bitch, and remember where this dick just came from. The noble and elegant Claire Frazer is sucking my dick! It is truly a fantastic view! From now on your hands will always be tied and you will no longer be allowed to please yourself alone. Whenever you want to achieve pleasure you will have to do it through me or one of my guards, perhaps even all together, if I feel like punishing you, as you deserve today. I will train you as a good female in heat, until you are able to see a naked cock without feeling the irrepressible desire to have it in your mouth, in your pussy or in your ass. And when your body feels nothing but the desire to be fucked in any way, you will become the favorite prey of one of my secret brothels ... That's where the best girls end up passing through my hands here at the Bastille. If you are lucky this will be your destiny. I will enjoy seeing you in the main hall of one of my houses as you slowly take off that elegant red dress you wore at the last court party, the one for which you were so admired by everyone. You will undress in front of all my guests and lick their cocks, as you are doing now, and then you will offer your pussy, your hands, your breasts and your ass to anyone who wants them. But if you still give me problems and in any case until I am satisfied with your sexual training, I will give you to my guards and maybe even my dogs: after all this on all fours is the position that best suits rich bitch like you. You are a purebred bitch and you would certainly make my mastiffs happy ... "
Claire now accepted all this obscenities without replying: she eagerly licked and sucked his rod, as if it had not just come out of her asshole. When her old man, roaring, erupted a new jet of cum on her face, she collapsed unconscious on the bed.

The story continues ... The rest of this portion of the chapter after the weekend.

"Claire! Claire! Wake up! .."
The voice that was pulling her from the deep sleep that she had collapsed into after de Launay had left her, seemed distant and had an unmistakable Scottish accent. Claire tried to move and open her eyes to find that someone was cutting the ropes with which de Launay had tied her to her bed. She still couldn't focus on the face of the person speaking to her but she instinctively called to her.
"Jamie! Oh Jamie, you are here! ...". And in that instant she sadly realized that was not he but a handsome boy who had just finished untying the last rope. She also noticed that the young man had put an old filthy blanket over her body, the first thing in a long time that covered her nakedness.
"No, Claire, I'm not James. My name is Robert McKinnon and I'm a distant cousin and a his close friend. I've been here on duty at the Bastille for a few months but I went to Scotland and only returned today and I heard that you locked up here. Don't worry, I'll get you out of here but you have to be strong and trust me. I've already let James escape, soon I'll make you escape too. "
"Where's Jamie? - asked anxiously the woman, lifting on the bed and covering herself modestly with the blanket.
"Claire, you must be strong ... - the young man began to say with visible embarrassment - James is back in Scotland. He left you .. - and under the shocked and distressed gaze of the woman, he resumed - He could no longer stay here . The rumors that have been spread about you ... "
"Voices? What voices? ..." the astonished woman asked.
"The rumor is now on everyone's lips in Paris and in Versailles: they say that you are a whore in the service of King George, that you have offered to make love with the King of France in the most obscene ways and positions possible, having a great enjoyment, and then with many guards of the court. Many nobles reported that for months they had paid sex with you, even some ladies claimed that she had received from you the offer to make love together. Madame de Pompadour said to have seen you ... in his stables, completely naked surrounded by five of his grooms, who fucked you in every hole at the same time while you... with your hands ... They are falsehoods, I know. But now in Paris and at the palace they are talking about nothing but the modern Semiramis of France. There are those who even attribute to you having had sex with animals ... "
"But that's not true! It's not true! ..." Claire said bursting into tears.
"I know, Claire. I have been here in Paris for a long time and I know how these things go: when someone falls into disgrace in the eyes of the king, everyone turns their back on him and to acquire the sovereign's complacency they lend themselves to spread false news against. James no longer knew who to believe, everyone laughed at him saying he was the greatest cuckold in France, the unwitting husband of a sex insatiable whore. And so he went back to Scotland, disappointed in you, after cursing you in the face to all his friends. I accompanied him to the port of Le Havre and secretly put him on a ship bound for Edinburgh. That is why I was not here when you arrived. I would try to defend you from those who hurt you and I will try to do it now, as much as I can. In the meantime I brought you this blanket, but as soon as I can I will get you some clothes: I don't want the guards to see you naked. Unfortunately de Launay has given all his officers carte blanche to make of you that whatever they want, he said you are the new Bastille's whore, available to everyone. I just hope the whole troop doesn't take advantage of it too. But I'll try to stop them, I promise you. Now I have to escape, I can't help myself anymore, I'm on duty at another wing of the prison, but I'll be back to see you soon. I promise you. "
And he left her and he gave her an affectionate kiss on her cheek.
Claire were amazed and shocked by what she had just heard. Jamie had left, he had left her here at the mercy of these people, these monsters ... she hugged the blanket that Robert had brought her, the only thing besides the promises of the young man that still protected her.

She looked around in bewilderment, recognizing the cell in which de Launay had locked her up after subjecting her to that humiliating bath and cleaning of her internal organs, violated by so many cruel men. She instinctively put her hand to her pubis, finding it for the first time completely shaved like that ... "... of a slave ..." she immediately thought, remembering de Launay's words. That mound of smooth skin, from which her sex slit protruded, was a bit like her stigma infamous for her, the declaration to everyone that she was willing to be used, fucked, raped as the new masters preferred. De Launay wanted to bend her, forcing her to accept the idea that she was a slut, a kinky woman who deeply enjoyed the brutalities she received, but she knew she wasn't like that. But she was worried because she actually enjoyed her during the violence she had suffered, both in the square and here at the Bastille. Maybe she wasn't her fault, maybe her body needed that and she couldn't resist making her feel that pleasure, after a continuous and brutal stimulation of her most sensitive areas. She was therefore a prisoner of this place and her body at the same time. But now she had found a good soul who would help her, a man who had not thought of raping her by taking advantage of the fact that she was naked and tied to her bed but rather he had untied her and had covered her. The memory of her tender kiss on her cheek, almost like a boy's when he first met her, moved her about her and made her feel less alone and abandoned to her fate.
While she was taken by these thoughts she heard the sound of the key turning in the lock and soon after three soldiers in their red uniform of the Bastille guardhouse entered the cell. Their gaze did not bode well.
"Good morning, sweetheart! Have you had your beauty sleep?" the first said, as Claire got up from the bed, covering her body with the blanket, and tried to move back towards the back of the cell. But one of her three was more enraptured than she was and cut her retreat, so that she was in an instant surrounded by her.
4b7.jpg
"How did you get that blanket? Did you suck someone's dick, huh? Or did you offer them your nice aristocratic ass?" she said grinning the second approaching.

"If you paid in kind then you are a business woman, fine. This means that you will be able to evaluate our proposal well. We are the guardhouse of this corridor, we are the ones who will bring you the food and watch over your cell. You know, We may even forget about you and give your bowl to some other prisoner. And then we may fall asleep while your cell is open and you are chained in here. There are about three hundred guards here at the Bastille just waiting to come and meet you, like say you educated people ... "... in the biblical sense ...".
"Well, I don't think any of us would come in here to say prayers with her ..." said the third, who was certainly the dumbest - Say a little, your grace, but what does this "Semiramis" mean, that I hear repeat for days about you?
Claire looked around in fear, immediately understanding the intentions of the trio. There was no escape, she was lost, and Robert was too far away to hear her.
"I'm getting impatient, Your Grace. Will you be so kind as to make me as cultured as you are?"
"Semiramis ... - Claire began to say - she was a queen of antiquity, a woman known ... for his obscene habits..."
"Madame wants to be modest because she disfigures the ancient Semiramis - said the second, who seemed the one with more authority in the group - This Semiramis was a great slut, who fucked all her husband's soldiers, even three or four at a time . In order to be freer to to do her filths, she stabbed the king lo in the back and took power, to be able to fuck the whole court with impunity. Like Madame de Salope here, who was fucking half Versailles behind her husband, from king to the last of the grooms, and he enjoyed it like a great slut: we heard how he screamed with pleasure while he was with that old man the Marquis and with those of the sixteenth dungeon of the north tower.

"What a great whore! ... But now, my dear, your career is over!"
"I would not say, - intervened the first, who was behind the woman, - let's say that she has only changed the range of his clientele: from the court of Versailles to the court of the Bastille. We have the queen of whores here with us!" All three laughed at that vulgar joke. Claire resentfully looked red in anger.
"I'm not a whore!"
"In this case - said the second guardian annoyed - we will not waste time protecting you from all those who will come to torment you. We will chain you to the wall and leave the door open, and after you being fucked by us, the whole garrison will fuck you. Happy? "
"No, please! ..." Claire murmured, frightened.
"I see we understand each other! ... Come on, show your customers your wares a little bit, bitch!" - said the third guardian, stroking the flap of his trousers from where a noticeable bulge rose.
"No, man! The lady here just told us that she is not a whore. She is a meretrix." the second guard said, making the comrade behind Claire's back with laughter and enjoying the sight of her beautiful ass. The third jailer didn't get the joke but tried not to point it out.
"You, go to the beginning of the corridor and check that the sergeant isn't coming. Meanwhile, the two of us will enjoy this delicious morsel and then we will give you the change." said the foreman, who had entered the cell second, to the fool of the trio, who, snorting a little but under the authority of his fellow soldier, left the cell and closed the door.
"Finally alone, eh? - said the leader, turning a wicked smile to the woman, who, caught between two fires, did not know how to defend herself. - Well, as my crude companion said, it's time to show a little 'your beautiful wares, my dear. Come on, lower that rag of blanket and do it slowly because I want to slowly enjoy the spectacle of your tits and your noble cunt. "
"As far as I'm concerned - said the other who was standing behind Claire - her ass is the best I've ever seen and I can't wait to dig it with my tool."
"No! No! Go away! Leave me alone!" Claire whimpered, holding the rag of blanket over her breasts with which she covered at least the front part of her body. At a sign of agreement from her companion, the one standing behind her sneaked up and suddenly gave her a resounding spank on her left buttock. Surprised Claire screamed and threw herself forward, right into the arms of the second soldier who, with a lightning move, tore from her hands the last veil that covered her modesty leaving her completely naked in the middle of the cell. She desperately tried to cover her breasts and pubis with her hands but she immediately received another powerful slap on the other buttock.
"Remove those hands, beauty, and let yourself be admired. You have a pair of first prize boobs ... - said the foreman roughly stroking her breasts. Claire, defeated, let him do it by closing her eyes and clenching her fists at her hips. The other meanwhile. he was groping her ass right where he had hit her just before.
"These beautiful buttocks of yours have turned red as cherries. I'm really curious to hear if they are beautiful ripe ... toh, look: a worm has passed through this cherry ... - and so saying he wickedly stuck a finger in her asshole, making her scream in surprise and shame. - You'll see, sweetness: as the worm got out of here, so it can come back ... "
"... and it go back and forth until he learns the way well ..." the companion said, bringing his attention to the mount of Venus and the apex of her thighs, which Claire was holding desperately close together. Seeing that the woman would not yield, the brute cruelly grabbed her nipple and squeezed it between her fingers, twisting it as if it were the cork of a bottle of wine. The poor prisoner screamed and hastened to let him pass her velvety and smooth pussy.
"Well done, I see you have understood the lesson. Do not make me angryand we'll get along. Now open those thighs well and let me check if the marquis let slip some hair from this cat of yours ... uh, I'd say he did a very careful job ... "with his right hand he roughly caresses her vulva, touching every fold and every step, and concentrating above all on the wet and turgid bud that had immediately grown under the touch of those impertinent fingers. He with another hand was fondling her breasts, which in a short time became firm and sensitive. In spite of her, Claire found herself spreading her thighs even more and welcoming her hands that always stimulated her with less reluctance.
"Our Madame de Salope likes this treatment. You immediately lit up like a match at the first rub.
"No, that's not true ... that's not true ... - Claire murmured with closed eyes -... oohhh ... I can't ... I can't resist ..."
"Who gets it first?" the one who kept probing her ass with his finger asked eagerly.
"A nice problem ... - replied the other - So much hunger and so little time to satisfy her. We will do like that famous Lord does when he wants to eat and have fun at the same time, what's his name? ... Sandwich, yes ...: two beautiful long, well-leavened pieces of French bread, and in the middle a delicious English meat. But first we get naked, I like to fuck whores them completely naked and feel the warmth of their bodies on my skin. Keep an eye on her! " and ceasing to tease the woman's body, he quickly undressed remaining completely naked, imitated immediately after by his partner. Then he grabbed Claire's arm and, lying on his back on the damp straw that covered the cell floor, forced her to straddle him, her cock planted firmly in her cunt.
"And now, honey, get busy and have a good ride!" and grabbing her by her hips, he guided her up her and down the long hard shaft that penetrated her. Claire, frightened and at the same time excited by the stimulation she had suffered just before her, could not help but obey, first with slow and reluctant movements and then gradually more and more frantic and passionate. The man forced her to lean forward and began sucking her nipples and stroking her full, hard breasts with his calloused hands, and the prisoner could not resist that further stimulation and began to moan and sigh with ardor. She was now lost in that devastating passion when the hand of the soldier who had positioned himself behind her grabbed them and brutally pulled her hair, whispering in her ear:
"Bring your beautiful little hands to your buttocks and open your ass wide!".
Claire trembled with horror at that brutal order: she was terrified of the pain that anal penetration would cause her but even more of the fear of falling into the same frenzy that had taken her recently, when she had felt pleasure in this abject way of being possessed. She should have preferred to suffer excruciatingly rather than have another anal orgasm. The impatient man tore out her hair again and her partner to give him a helping hand crushed her nipples.
"Do as my friend told you, sweetheart! Remember: you are the tasty meat ... and we are the bread ..."
"... 'Give us today our daily bread ...' - the man behind her malignantly whispered as she yielded and slowly brought her hands to the raised buttocks, opening them for her rapist.
"More, bitch! Spread your buttocks wide and show that delicious tight little hole ... so, good ... I feel hard as a horse ... and now I'll make you feel it too ..."
Claire shuddered and screamed as she felt the tip of her glans brush against her contracted anus, then her warm solid mass struggled through her tight back passage, causing excruciating pain.

4b8.jpg

"Please! Please, no !!! It's too big! You hurt me! You hurt me!"
But the man felt no reason and kept pushing and sinking with her rod inside her. Her abrupt and violent movements tore at her narrow and delicate passage, causing excruciating pangs and the oppressive presence of a foreign body inside her intestine. Claire started screaming with each thrust of her but the man closed her mouth, forcing her to shut up.
"You don't want some new guests to join the party, do you? Shut up and enjoy my cock in your ass! We all heard you scream with pleasure as you have got fucked by that old man de Launay in your ass! Is a flabby cock better than mine? Do you like it, do not you? Say yes with your head! "Claire moaned in pain and shook her head. But the man did not stop and kept moving inside her back and forth, each time snatching a muffled scream from her. Meanwhile the other guard was fucking her from below, finding her now wet and slimy sexual channel that welcomed his thrusts deeper each time.
"Of course she likes to take it in the ass! - he said to the companion, detaching his lips for a moment from the excited nipples of the woman - These noblewomen are so difficult but then they love to be taken by force. Their husbands are shellfish, without balls and without cravings and these insatiable whores like to be taken by force, it makes them feel right with their slut conscience, so if they enjoy they can blame them for being forced, but in reality they ask for nothing better than a good fuck in every hole! ".
Claire trembled at those words, because deep down they hid a grain of truth: she was enjoying like a bitch. Her breasts burst under the rapist's tongue and fingers and her cunt was on fire from the constant crawl of the big rod inside her. Now that the two cocks inside her were brushing, both of her channels were sending signals of an upcoming unconditional surrender to the combined assault of the two guardians. She began to move her pelvis going towards one and then the other, and welcoming their penetrations inside her with less and less resistance. She no longer complained, but her labored breathing and her moans and sighs left no doubt that she was beginning to enjoy her, despite her.
"Madame de Salope enjoys it like crazy, I told you ... - murmured the rapist of her cunt to his friend. And a tear of shame ran down Claire's cheek. Then two strong hands grabbed them firmly from under her hips and went down on the buttocks, squeezing them with brutal passion, while the second man mercilessly bore the rectum wide open and contracted around his rod. The movements of the man lying on his back became faster and more insisten. The vagina twitched and Claire could not restrain or dominate herself, and the woman gave a long moan as the man beneath her roared and flooded her cunt with his semen. The other rapist was also close to his limit and he squirted the first jets of his cum inside her, then coming out of her ass and dirtying her buttocks and back with his last jets. All three remained motionless for a few moments, with the two cocks rapidly losing their turgor. the two men threw aside the inert body of the woman and quickly dressed. But before her, the one of her who had sodomized her grabbed her by her hair and forced her to kneel in front of him.
"Now clean it up, bitch! I don't want traces of your filthy English whore ass on my French cock. What's that face? It's all your stuff. You don't like English cuisine?" And regardless of the prisoner's crying and moaning, he forced her to take in her mouth and suck the rod with an unmistakable taste.If the woman resisted, the companion intervened to squeeze her hair and force her head to meet the fetid rod.
They left her on the ground, sobbing and retching. But after a few moments, the last of the trio showed up at the door, already unbuttoning his fly.
"Well well, you're almost in the position I wanted you already. My friend told me you're good at giving blowjobs. Now you're going to give me one like you've never done to any of your lovers. I can tell everyone. my friends that the Versailles whore got down on her knees in front of me and gave me a blow job like the king of France hasn't received."
Claire didn't even have the strength to protest but hesitated to move. Two resounding slaps across her face roused her from her numbness, then the man grabbed her hair behind the back of her neck and pressed the rod under her nose. With her other I send she held the bayonet firmly and held it between her neck and the base of her ear.
"Just try to play some jokes and I'll make you pay for it ..." he threatened her. And she gave in and parted her lips, taking her cock in her mouth.
"And now suck, like a good girl! .. I want to feel your tongue all around, so ... you know how to be a whore! ... The cocks of us poor people are not very different from those of your noble friends, huh? ... ".
Claire sobbed at each insult and kept running her tight lips around her rod, while she strokes his lower part with her tongue, delighting the brute.
"What a great cocksucker you are, Semiramis! What did Bernard say that you are? ... a meret... I don't know ... I just know you suck like a damn and I'm sure you really enjoy it. What a great slut we have at the Bastille! We hope that whoever sent you here will soon forget about you, so we guards will have you all to ourselves ... Now lick my balls, like a beautiful hungry fucking lapdog! ... uuuuhhmmn ... delicious ... You are a mouth that never I will forget ... ". She had pulled his penis out of her mouth and bent her head under her testicles, making her feel the chill of the blade on her neck. Claire immediately stuck her tongue out and submitted without protesting his lousy wishes. She licked his testicles passionately and then, dragged by the hair by her brute, his long hot rod, all along her length, until she sucked the tip of his glans, to the man's incredible pleasure. She was about to take it back in her mouth when his cock began to erupt his whitish semen, splashing all over her face.
"Aaaahhh !!! YEEEESSS !!!! Here's the beauty cream suitable for a slut like you! Get all my juice, you filthy aristocratic slut! ...". Then he gave her a slap that made her collapse to the ground in tears.
4b9.jpg

"Shut up, bitch! Next time you have to do better. For being the famous whore of Versailles, you're not that great.".
He left her on the ground crying in despair, her face covered in cum as he rearranged his now limp dick back into her pants.
There was at that moment a certain commotion of voices outside and suddenly the door opened and a sergeant appeared and behind him the first two guards who had raped Claire and who were now visibly worried. The third guardian, caught practically red-handed violating his delivery, was even more frightened. Claire remained on the ground, unable to get up from the shock and shame of the latest violence.
"What's going on in here? Soldier, why is the prisoner reduced to this state?" asked the enraged sergeant the guard tried to find an excuse on the spot.
"Sergeant, it's not my fault: the prisoner provoked me. She was lying there on the bed with her wide open thighs, stroking her pussy, and she was calling me ..."
"That's not true! It's not true! ... They took me ... by force ..." Claire said between sobs.
"Silence!" Sergeant l yelled at her. Then, turning to his subordinate, he continued - And who gave you permission to take a break during your service and have fun with her? Did someone order you to reduce her in this state?".
"No, Sergeant ..." replies the one standing at attention and looking straight at the wall in front of him.
"You and your companions are in detention for a week. As for you ... - he continued, turning to Claire who was slowly getting up - I'll teach you how to come and mess with my platoon. I know well the great fame you made at court and also that you say you are a witch, the famous white lady. If you like so much to show off and attract men in the most obscene ways, like the last of the whores of the court of miracles, I will serve you properly! You three, take her to the second wing and clean her up as we do with the guests who are there! The Marquis has been imperative that she must not get pregnant, at least for the moment, and that he wants her clean for when he still wants her . Move! In the meantime, I will go and report to the commander on what happened here. "
And having said that, he stormed out of the cell. Claire was left alone with the three soldiers, who now looked at her with hatred.
"So Madame de Salope didn't want to eh? ... You dirty bitch! Now, because of you we will be punished. You will pay for this!"
"That's enough! - said the leader of the three - The Sergeant said to take her to clean up but he didn't say how. - and pulling out a cord from a pocket, he made a loop and a tight noose , then he walked over to the woman and forcibly tucked it around her neck, as if it were a leash. "Now this filthy bitch will come with us to clean up, and she'll do it like a good little dog, walking on all fours."
His two buddies laughed amused at the idea of seeing a noble woman moving around the prison on all fours and immediately forced her to get into the desired position and with slaps, kicks in the ass and pulling her by the hair, they forced her to leave the cell and follow them.
4b10.jpg

They crossed several corridors under the eyes of the other inmates who enjoyed the sight of the naked body of the woman who proceeded shamefully on all fours and whistled and commented obscenely on the scene. The three soldiers and the woman inmate finally arrived at a large clearing that was placed at the corner between two large cells full of tattered and smelly men, who did not spare their vulgar comments to Claire's naked body.
"This is the ward where we put the drunks that we rake in the streets of Paris in the evening. They are usually so drunk that they piss and vomit on each other. They are so disgusting that to clean them up we use this ..." And to the poor woman who looked at him in bewilderment he pointed to one of the two buddies who was holding a fire hose in his hand while his partner at his side was already ready to operate the hydraulic pump with a ferocious grin on his face. Poor Claire was hit by a powerful jet of cold water that made her scream in surprise and she hardly lost her balance.
4b11.jpg
Her foreman threw her a bar of soap that smelled horrible about her and told her to begin to rub her whole body well, while the jet dropped in intensity. Attracted by the woman's cries, a large number of inmates had crowded around the grates of the two large cells and were shouting, making obscene comments and laughing rudely. Someone, aroused by the naked and wet body of the woman, who was lathering in shame, had lowered his pants and was masturbating in front of her without any shame. Claire tried to turn away but her gesture aroused more hilarity and morbidity at the sight of her ass. In any case, having been standing in front of two corner cells, there was no way for her to avoid being scrutinized from the front or in profile by that mass of drunken and vicious desperate people.
Under the threat of the foreman who with the sheath of his saber beat her on the bare buttocks, Claire was forced to perform for the pleasure of that obscene audience, soaping herself body and in particular the most sensitive and intimate areas, under the laughter and whistles of the inmates.
"Rub those boobs and nipples well! You like it, huh? Of course you like it! ... And keep rubbing your naked kitten! Those fingers inside your pussy! You have to clean them well under there, you depraved bitch! ... Look! , look how the whore enjoys it! He enjoys seeing you excited. I bet he is dying to come in there with you ... "the foreman sneered at the inmates. Claire looked at him with pleading eyes and just at that moment, when for a moment she was distracted, the jet of cold water hit her in full, making her slide on the ground with legs apart and showing the prisoners a perfect and unveiled view of her more intimate areas. The din of her screams and whistles skyrocketed as she tried in vain to regain herself, hit by the jet of cold water that hit her breasts and belly.
"That's enough! You filthy pigs, stop it! I'll immediately inform my husband of your ignoble behavior!".
The female voice that had uttered these words made everyone fall silent and even the jet of water stopped suddenly. Claire, dazed and cold, found an elderly woman with a heavy build next to her, armed with a baton that she immediately used on the three guards, immediately putting them in order.
"Madame de Launay, we were doing our duty, the prisoner had to be cleaned, order of the sergeant ..." she tried to defend herself the foreman.
"And does this seem the way to you? As soon as he returns to the fortress, I will immediately inform my husband that he will arrange the three of you properly. And you, my dear, come here to me - she said to Claire who was struggling to get up and was trembling like a leaf. The woman took off a large apron that she wore over her skirt and wrapped the body of the prisoner around it, drying her and protecting her from the eager looks of the males present.
"Come with me, my dear, I'll take care of you." And by wrapping the sheet around her shoulders, she helped her to take her first steps, moving away from there.

The two women came to a large door, which led into Madame de Launay's personal apartment. The marquise introduced her into the large room and made her sit at a table where a cake and a cup stood out in the center.
"I was about to have breakfast when I heard all that commotion - said the woman as she busied herself around a pot she was heating over the fireplace. With a ladle she extracted some boiling water and filled a Limoges ceramic teapot of the same cup service on the table and from a cupboard she took out a cup like that and went to the table - Don't be surprised if I do it all by myself. I don't want servants in my room, I'm very jealous of my intimacy. Here, my dear, taste a cup of you and some cake, they'll get you back together after that bad experience. Then I'll help you take a bath and give you a dress, it's not right for you to walk around naked in the fortress with all the men in it. I hope it was not my husband who gave such an order because otherwise I will be angry with him. " She cut a slice of cake and placed it in front of Claire, then poured her a cup of fragrant tea as she tasted her cake. For herself she cut a slice twice the size of Claire's and threw herself on top of it as if she hadn't eaten in three days. Claire understood why she was so fat.
"But I know you," she began to say between mouthfuls, "you are Madame Frazer. I remember you at that court party, you wore a splendid red dress and all eyes were on you. You know, I I don't go to court very much, I never find a suitable dress ... but you are so beautiful ... that dress was really enchanting for you. " After devouring a second slice of cake even larger than the first, she headed back to the fireplace and, lifting the cauldron of boiling water with incessant force, poured it into a tub ready for a bath.
4b12.jpg
- What an unfortunate idea to wash yourself with a jet of cold water, you weren't even drunk! Now I will take care of you and I will not make you miss anything. You'll take a nice hot bath and then I'll give you a dress to put on, one of the ones I wore when I was younger. It will suit you. Eat, eat smoothly and have another cup of tea. "
Claire gladly accepted the offer.
"Thank you very much, Marquise de Launay, if it weren't for you ... Yes, you are right, I am Claire Frazer and I am here unjustly. I have only tried to ask the king for thanks for my husband who was imprisoned here. The king a pretended from me ... "and at this point she began to cry.
"Oh poor dear! I know very well what fame revolves around His Majesty and the women who for some reason enter his apartments. Have you refused to submit to his wishes? ... You have done well, my dear, men are all pigs. They think only of that and treat us like pets, at their complete disposal. They don't care about what we feel, our feelings, our pleasure. Come here, my dear friend, come into my arms! Now you don't have to worry about anything anymore. From now on I will protect you from these brutes, starting with my husband, who is a real pig. " The marquise embraced her tenderly, stroking her shoulders and slowly descending towards her ass. Claire was baffled for a moment by that touch of hers, especially when the marquise kissed her on the cheek and tried to rest her lips on those of her guest.
"Marchesa, please ..." she tried to retreat, but she didn't care.
"I understand, my dear, you are in awe because you are naked while I am dressed. But we are women, the only women in this world of violent men, we must help each other as true friends, as sisters. Now I undress too like you. "
"No, Marquise, you don't ... not the case, believe me ..." Claire tried to stop her but her one had already begun to undress and in a moment she found herself naked as her guest of hers. Claire was impressed by the lardy mass of her body and a little intimidated by the evident strength of her arms pulling her into the tub.
"Stand still here and don't worry about anything. I'll take care of washing you gently. Oh, I see you're completely shaved here. You know, my husband also wanted me to do it when I was younger but I've always refused. But you are. so beautiful ... - and so saying he began to caress her right on the sex with the wet hand of the hot water of the tub - Here my dear, be calm and do not get upset. This poor body has certainly suffered so much abuse by men here at the Bastille, let that a woman's hands will give you a little comfort. I'm sure you'll be grateful to me later ... "the fat woman told her, gently tickling her clitoris and slowly inserting a finger inside the young woman's wide open vagina.
4b13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom