INTERACTIVE Outlander story Claire Fraser at the mercy of the french King Louis XV

Go to CruxDreams.com
When Claire came to, she noticed that her arms and legs were chained, she was also in another cell, and she noticed something else, the presence of her tormentors de Sade, Vauxhall and San Germain, all three of them standing with grim faces around a torture rack to which Claire was chained.

1 Claire on rack.jpg

Vauxhall grabbed one of Claire's nipples and pulled it so far towards him that the young woman just howled more. Finally he let go of her " That is nothing compared to what awaits you now, you have emasculated the greatest nation on earth with one act, you will pay for it a thousand times over, I promise you that. De Sade turned to Vauxhall in a whisper "Monsigneur we all will not have too much time left, the shameful act of this witch has doomed us all, I will have to flee abroad, and to you gentlemen I recommend the same, when majesty has recovered his vengeance will be turned against everyone and everything who had anything to do with this whore". Suddenly Claire started laughing hysterically, not realising if she was provoking the men to get a quick death in an affectation, or the situation that a woman humiliated for weeks could throw a whole kingdom into chaos with a single act and reduce its noble elite to fugitives. De Sade Vauxhall and San Germain had rage written all over their faces, the Comte repeatedly cracked the whip on the body of the defenceless woman, de Sade slapped his prisoner several times, while Vauxhall repeatedly slammed his penis into the face of the martyred woman, but after the experiences of the previous night he refrained from orally raping Claire again.

2 Claire forced by her captors.jpg

De Sade spoke to his accomplices " Monsigneurs I am afraid I must attend to other matters, by the way I advise you to do the same to escape Her Majesty's vengeance, some of my servants will attend to Madame in the meantime. Then he turned to Claire, "Enjoy these last hours of physical pleasures, tonight our Father Montoja will torture you slowly to death with pincers and branding irons, you will beg to be killed quickly, believe me. Finally the men left the torture chamber and Claire could already hear muffled laughter, they were five tall coloured men who belonged to de Sade's servants. One of the men was familiar to her, it was Rufus who had taken part in the first play of the gang rape. He held a heavy pair of iron pliers in his hand, grabbed Claire's chin with his hand and spoke to her in a loud voice: "If you bite me even once, I will tear you out tooth by tooth, and to increase your oral skills a little, I will pinch your tits with the pliers every time one of us enjoys your mouth, so that you don't get any stupid ideas, do you understand? Claire nodded and within no time the four ruffians were all over the young woman. All of them were so horny at the thought of being sucked off by the pretty English woman that the men really fought to be the first.

3 Claire forced by negros.jpg

The four black ruffians shrieked inhumanly with pleasure, their rough black hands digging into her tender pale flesh, massaging, stroking, pinching, prodding and groping. They mauled every inch of her silky white flesh, sullying her and leaving slight bruises from her ragged, unkempt nails. With a thrust of his hips, what must have been the youngest of the group roughly guided his cock between her swollen lips and pushed it deep into her mouth. Claire was only acting out of self-preservation instinct, once again escaping into a fantasy world at the vile act of being forced to suck two black cocks at once!

4 Claire forced by negros (4).jpg

The men held her head tilted back and brutally restrained her, one stretching Claire's hands far above her head and the other holding her thick mane of long brown hair back as they stood side by side fucking her beautiful , white face and slamming their black cocks on her again and again.

Claire's head was pushed back and her mouth obscenely pulled open until the young woman's full lips were stretched so thin it seemed as if the corners would split at any moment. The two huge, black penises squeezed into her hot, sucking mouth and choked her. Wildly, frantically, she sucked on both, only to escape another brutal torture. When Claire briefly opened her eyes, she could see the hateful faces of the Marquise and the Comte San Germain above the chamber in the middle of a small window alcove, watching the merciless rape with apparent satisfaction.

Before Claire knew what was happening, she felt a huge black cock against her tiny, pink, swollen asshole. He

thrust it in hard and she cried out in pain. The others just laughed at her as they saw her tiny

her tiny asshole open for his huge cock. He fucked her and quickly came in her ass, lubricating it for the next guy. As the next man began to fuck her in the ass

another big black guy grabbed Claire's bare feet. He began to stroke his huge black cock over Claire's soft soles.

soles of Claire's feet, which seemed to excite the man to the delight of the others.

The big black man continued to fuck the soles of her feet while the other one continued to assfuck the young woman..

The others stood around and jerked their cocks in her face.

When the first guys started to cover her face with their cum again, the guy in her ass pulled out his cock and rammed it into his captive's mouth, wide open in pain, just before he came.

Finally, all 4 men fucked her ass again, slapping and spanking her body while making fun of how much her asshole was spread open.

The men took turns again and again, when the young woman finally refused to open her mouth again, one of the executioners present encircled Claire's red nipples with the iron tongs and pulled them until she started to bleed from them and orally satisfied one after the other almost demanding.
This procedure went on for several minutes, finally it was the turn of the guards, who also had a score to settle with the woman who had taken their king's manhood in such a brutal way.

5 Claire forced by guards.jpg

After several hours the last men had finished with the young woman, the once proud Englishwoman lay on the rack with her arms stretched far above her, covered all over with sperm, welts and bruises adorned her body, the rapists had not exactly been squeamish, but avoided too much injury so as not to anger the Marquise.

6 Claire forced with pliers.jpg

After Claire had endured hours of martyrdom and been abused countless times, her tormentors left her only a few hours to recover. Claire was washed and groomed again, for she was to make a good impression on the drooling public on the day of her slow execution. Father Montoja appeared with a long whip in his hand he strode towards the young Englishwoman " Now my dear one last time I will possess your body, I will enjoy your soft mouth one last time before I slowly send you to Satan. Get on your knees and show me one last time what a godforsaken strumpet you are". With a loud crash, the priest closed the dungeon door and strode towards Claire completely naked, it was to be another hour of humiliation for the young woman.

7 Claire forced by Montoja with whip.jpg

Several shouts rang out from outside "Father come at last our guests are waiting".

Father Montoja had donned an executioner's mask for the execution and led Claire in chains to one of the larger dungeons of the mighty castle. The sight of the massive vault only made Claire shudder more, all kinds of instruments of torture were to be found here, whips, tongs, and all kinds of beatings in various forms adorned the long cellar wall, several iron cages as well as a rack brightly lit by a brazier took up a large part of the room. In the brazier were several metal rods of various sizes as well as a massive pair of pincers, Claire was immediately aware of which parts of the body these were intended for.

8 Claire brought to the audience.jpg

The priest pushed Claire in front of him to show her off to the already waiting audience. Despite all the torture and humiliation of the last days and hours, as well as her imminent agonising death, the young woman didn't move a muscle, she didn't even look at her tormentors, she just stared permanently in the direction of the window and the stairs of the vault, as if she hoped for her rescue. But this hope was abruptly interrupted by several lashes which the priest administered to her buttocks and back. This was followed by torture with all kinds of pincers with the active participation of the audience.

9 Claire whipped.jpg

Claire's voice cracked at times from the continuous torture until de Sade put a stop to it. The Marquise pointed out that the irons were already red-hot and the final martyrdom was imminent. The padre grabbed a pair of red-hot iron tongs and held them just in front of Claire's left breast, who was only whimpering, again and again the padre held the embers just in front of Claire's naked body, but did not yet touch her with them. A short shout was heard from outside, suddenly Montoja turned around and thrust the tongs directly into de Sade's sadistically lukewarm face.

10 Claire tortured with hot pliers.jpg

Everyone in the audience was stunned by what had happened as de Sade writhed on the floor in pain, only one person did not seem surprised and that was Claire.

TO BE CONTINUED if you like it

Claire's ordeal is now coming to a climax and the story is entering its finale after almost a year.
What happened, why did Father Montoja suddenly turn against his own kind, and why did Claire know about it? What could have happened in the dungeon between Claire and the representative of the Holy Inquisition?
What does the audience believe?
Questions upon questions that will be answered soon.Claire tortured hard with pliers.jpg

What happened?
Let's look back to the moment when the Father came to Claire in her dungeon.
1 Waiting for punishment 2.jpg
Father Montoja strode towards the young woman with a whip in his hand, and Claire suspected the worst at the sight of him. Montoja refrained from another rape for the time being, instead he spoke to her in a calm tone" Well heretic this will be your last evening here in this castle, the lords can hardly wait to see you suffer under my instruments of torture. "I will start with your shapely breasts, beat them, squeeze them and finally slowly sear them with red-hot irons, very slowly until you go mad with pain, then I will turn to your pussy". The gentlemen have paid a lot of money to see you suffer, they should get to see something in return, your ordeal will drag on for hours until you are just a lump of flesh with nothing left of the graceful beauty. "Now my love one last time I will possess your body, I will enjoy your soft mouth one last time before I slowly send you to Satan. Go on your knees with you show me one last time what a godforsaken strumpet you are". With a loud crash, the priest closed the dungeon door and strode towards Claire completely naked. She clasped her hands in front of her breasts to hide her nakedness and then hissed at the priest "What else do you want to do to me, I was tortured, raped several times and now you want to torture me to death, what a sick soul lives inside you, Claire's words had a little effect and Montoja took out his whip and hit Claire several times lightly on her shoulders and thighs. "How dare you tell me about the faith, I'll whip the flesh off your body if you don't obey me now.
"I can do anything with a bitch like you and I will prove it to you very soon!" replied the Father, with these words the man put on his inquisition hood and pushed her forward towards the bars of the cell.
"There!" he said to the young woman, pointing to a table that stood close to the wall. His angry voice, the violence he expressed with his gestures and the flame of the torch were already reason enough for Claire not to contradict him. She did as she was told and sat down on the table while he put the torch in a holder and approached her with a rope he had taken from his pocket.
"No! Please, no! Don't tie me up! Don't do it!"
But the tears and futile attempts to escape were worth nothing. Montoja tied her wrists to two rings hanging on the wall so that her arms were wide open, then repeated the same for her lower limbs, securing her ankles to the same rings in the wall. Claire struggled like a caged animal, her thighs obscenely spread and her anus and vulva wide open, exposed to each new ravishment. Even if the man was a priest, it was all too obvious that the revenge he wanted to take on Claire's body was sexual in nature.
Eyes widening in shock, she saw him pull a long black truncheon with a distinctive shape from a back pocket covered by his coat.
"Now I'm going to show you why they call me the Black Priest."
Claire cried out loudly, "Oh my God! What are you going to do with that? Nooooo! Please, no! NO!!!"
Montoja let the big black leather truncheon slide into his hand in a manner reminiscent of the obscene sight of male masturbation. He held the cudgel close to her eyes, which widened in shock, and grinned wickedly.
Guess where I'm about to stick this beautiful stick .... Your open and slightly tilted ass is just in the ideal position to get it all the way in ... . "
Claire replied almost hysterically "Please don't! NOOO !!! This thing is going to kill me! It's too big! It's huge!"
"Bullshit! Those twelve inches are nothing for a whore's ass like you! You were always so proud . Now I'll give you a good reason to keep your back straight! But maybe that club is too dry for the walls of your little ass when they're still full of your African lovers' cum. Maybe we could make it a little wetter and slicker to make it easier on your rectum, what do you think? You licked the coloured man's cock so well, let's see how you cope! "
And determinedly he brought the rod to her mouth. Claire lowered her eyes and turned her head away in disgust.
"Well, slut, I'll stick it up your ass the way you see it, dry and hard! I'm sure you'll scream like a banshee when he digs into your ass like a mole!"
"No, please, no! I want! I do! You win!" Claire sobbed, regretting her gesture of rebellion. With a cruel smile, the priest held the cudgel in front of her face again and she hurried to open her mouth and stick out her tongue. Montoja enjoyed holding the truncheon under her nose for a while, letting it run over her outstretched tongue and pining for it. The woman's show of humiliation was complete, but the priest was undeterred by her submission: he temporarily pulled the staff away from the prisoner's face and enjoyed watching her chase the big black leather-covered truncheon with her mouth. He held the shaft a few inches from her mouth, forcing her to stick out the tip of her tongue to wet the object of her next ravishment, like a vulgar whore full of lust and out of control.
2 Claire dildoed.jpg
"You like that, don't you, you dirty little girl! I bet you're already getting wet between your thighs at the idea of filling your ass with this gigantic tool .... Oh yeah, it's just like I
"It would be a shame to waste all that pleasure coming out of your cunt and smearing that beautiful toy of yours. The Scots are known to be frugal and I'm sure their women don't waste leftover spices in the pot either. And in any case, nothing will be thrown away, because then that big key will slide into your tight back lock better! ... " and with these words he brought the large tip of the cane to the lips of her sex and forced it in with cruel determination. Claire screamed, but no one could hear her and no one came to her aid. The penetration was painful and brutal and Montoja, having violated the vagina four or five centimetres, began to twist the cane in the narrow channel as he moved it back and forth with brutal force. Claire's body shook and swayed with each thrust as she continued to cry out in pain and shame. The slow and continuous movement of the club didn't take long to build up a strong arousal in her that she was ashamed of, while her tormentor laughed heartily at her next defeat.
The sound of the rod touching the slimy walls of her vagina filled the small cell, punctuated by the woman's moans and sobs. When the cudgel finally came out all shiny from the feminine fluids with which it was soaked, Claire felt the cold presence of her fat on the wide-open and defenceless perineum, and immediately afterwards on the contracted hole of the anus. She cried out as she felt the tighter, more sensitive opening being forced from her, and at that moment Montoja stopped.
"Do you know, slut, that your naked body, your wet cunt and your cries reawaken a certain feeling in me?"
"Now I'm going to untie you ..."
"Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!"
"And then you're going to fuck yourself in the ass with this well-lubricated tool!"
"NOOOO !!!!"
"You decide! Either like this or I'll use it and you can be sure I'll have no mercy and won't stop until I see you enjoying it. I hear you are good at enjoying with your ass!"
"Alright! All right! I'm going to do it! I'll do it!" Retorted the woman, sobbing in defeat.
"I was sure you would volunteer. By now I know how slutty you are inside. You just need an excuse to keep up appearances of your stupid aristocratic pride, but without your nice clothes and airs, you're just a street whore . "
He quickly untied her and threw her to the ground. She immediately tried to give her brutish kitten some relief, but he stopped her.
"No little hands on your pussy, you dirty bitch! Do what I told you if you don't want me to think about it personally."
Slowly, the woman got on all fours and obeyed: she guided the rounded tip of the cane over her asshole after opening the narrow slit that divided her buttocks as wide as she could.
"So, you dirty bitch, are you going to enjoy it? I don't have all day to lose!"
"Please! Please! Mercy! I can't do it! It's too big! Too big!"
"I get it! If you want a good job, you have to do it yourself. I knew you didn't have confidence in yourself, you enjoy feeling that big stick in your ass too much and you want to enjoy it a little at a time, but I don't have time to waste! "
At these words Claire multiplied the enthusiasm it took to temper her rectum with strokes, and she too began to twist her wrist left and right as Randall had done in her vagina moments before. And with the force of desperation, she finally felt the lower wall of her colon begin to become tender and fiery. Her tight bowels contracted around the rod, which now moved in and out with great ease, while her anus relaxed and widened, eventually causing her less pain but certainly little pleasure. And finally her rectum filled with a rush of unbridled excitement that immediately spread to the nearby vaginal canal. The clit swelled, even without being touched, as did the nipples that rubbed against the dirty floor of the cell. And suddenly Claire's hand could no longer continue the steady, accelerating movement of the club inside her body. The rectum closed around the leathery walls of the club, squeezing them as if in a delicious and agonising grip. A long moan, which then became a scream and then a whisper, punctuated only by her sobs, passed her lips as she felt a gush of vaginal juices wet her thighs and her body lost all energy. With her eyes closed, she vaguely felt the club emerge from her rectum, driven by the contractions that still shook her body, and the object clattered to the floor. Then, unable to move a muscle, she felt Montoja's brutal grip as he grabbed first one wrist, then the other, and tied it to her ankles.
"This way you won't be tempted to run away or bang your head against the wall. It would be a real shame if you deprived us of your fun company now, milady hot ass! ..."
"As a farewell to your worthless life, I'm going to fuck you really hard in the mouth one more time, open your mouth slut!"
Claire reluctantly obeyed, Montoja held his penis in front of the young woman's face and whipped it again and again on his captive's cheek and mouth.
At that moment, an arm grabbed the padre's neck and with a cracking sound, the sadist sank to the floor. Behind him stood Jamie, who had simply broken his neck. Claire sobbed out loud " Oh Jamie where have you been, you can't imagine what I've been through" Jamie sank down at Claire's feet kissing her wrists which were wracked by chains and shackles
3 Claire saved by Jamie 1.jpg
"Oh Claire I needed weeks to find out where those bastards took you, Murtagh grilled one of the palace guards until he spilled the beans, he's on his way to get reinforcements because the castle is full to the brim with de Sade's mercenaries" But before any more harm comes to you I'll kill you and myself. We just need to buy some time, help is on the way, they should arrive in the next few hours. At that moment a shout rang out from above the cell " Father what's going on, we're all waiting for the pretty deliquent" Claire eyed Jamie and Montoja's body and spoke in a firm voice " Jamie put on the robe put on his hood, if the soldiers come downstairs we'll both be lost" Jamie slipped into Montoja's black robe, and hid the body beneath the large hay bushes in the cell. Claire energetically instructed him " Watch you will now take me up to these pigs, you will do everything they ask of you, you will whip me and work me with pincers, they must not realise who you are, we absolutely must buy time or we are lost. "Ay Mo Nighean Donn" with these words Jamie grabbed his wife, coated Montoja's whip with his blood and took her up the stairs to the great hall of the castle. In the hall all de Sade's guests were already waiting, some of her rapists sneered at her, Jamie had to pull himself together, for he would have liked to kill them all immediately and mercilessly, but the large number of soldiers and servants still prevented him from doing so. They entered a large and cold chamber. Claire was shocked by the sight of all the cruel instruments on the walls and on the small tables in the corners: Pliers, pincers, pokers, scissors, hooks, skewers and many others. In the middle of the chamber was a specially made torture table on which the legs of the victims were spread wide, and behind it was a brazier. Various metal rods and tongs were heated red hot in it. Panic overwhelmed her. She also saw the torture bench in the corner and a wooden pyramid. At the end, she noticed that in addition to De Sade, there were several men in the chamber who could hardly wait to witness Claire's torture.
4 Claire taken to her punishment.jpg
De Sade turned to his guests" Now my honoured guests you will witness a real punishment in the old style of the Inquisition, executed by our very experienced Father Montoja, who rather wants to remain anonymous today" The guests acknowledged this allusion to the covered face with loud laughter. "Well Father you know what to do, the Monsigneurs are expecting a rousing performance" Jamie led his wife somewhat awkwardly to the specially erected pillory, Claire recognised this and slapped him hard in the pit of the stomach with the whispering words "Don't fall out of character now or we'll both be lost" Jamie responded by lashing out and ordering Claire in a disguised voice to remove her already badly tattered undergarment. Claire obeyed and stripped off her robe until she stood completely naked before her tormentors. The crowd jeered loudly and demanded that Claire be tied hand and foot to the pillory, Jamie instructed the surrounding servants to do this for him. De Sade acknowledged this with " Our Father seems a bit work shy today, I hope that doesn't affect the punishment". Jamie stepped in front of Claire, who stood naked with her arms raised, and rained down several lashes on her stomach and arms, causing Claire to howl again and again. Then, apparently to gain some time, he took hold of the young woman's full breasts and pulled and kneaded them with his large hands, eliciting light sighs from Claire again and again.
5 Claire grabbed by Jamie.jpg
Jamie reached for the whip again and struck again. The leather cord hissed across Claire's hips and flat stomach. She cried out. Lithely, her slender body arched. The second stroke hit her slender thighs. The audience watched with delight as she wriggled her long legs. Then he slapped her full, firm breasts, and now Claire cried out brightly. She twisted a little and received the following blow on her firm round bottom. Her tormentor whipped her from neck to feet and those present enjoyed to the full the spectacle of the young naked woman heaving and writhing, her slender body arching, her long legs wriggling. Fine red lines stood out on her smooth, white skin, but this was also mainly Montoja's blood with which Jamie had coated the whip. De Sade stood just in front of the young woman and was intoxicated by the sight of her torment.
6 Claire whipped by Jamie.jpg
7 Claire whipped by Jamie2.jpg
The surrounding guests acknowledged Claire's screams with derisive laughter and kept goading the priest. Vauxhall shouted loudly, "Hey, Father, why don't you shut that English wench up, if you don't know how to do it, I'll be happy to show you. Claire turned to Jamie with a pleading look, who slipped his cloak off his body and held his half-erect cock in front of Claire's face. Still a little hesitant, Claire asked him in no uncertain terms to join in the undignified spectacle. Jamie spoke in a disguised voice and tried to imitate the father's Spanish accent, which almost made Claire laugh in her awkward situation. 'You're going to suck my cock now. Do it well and when you are done I will duly punish you for your 'deed'." Claire thought the phrase might have come from von Gotha, who was standing in a secluded corner of the cell watching the spectacle. So he grabbed his young wife by the hair and pushed his penis between Claire's lips. The young woman sucked and licked, and Jamie was clearly enjoying it, despite all the adverse circumstances. Claire intensified her efforts even more as she was repeatedly insulted from the audience as a whore and worse. Eventually Jamie ejaculated into Claire's face, When Jamie finally came the cum covered the young woman's face and hung in thick strands from the corners of her mouth to her full breasts. Those present gave the performance effusive praise and the guards also gave it thunderous applause. Thoughts of murderousness gathered in Claire that were not necessarily compatible with her medical code, but she had to play the game, if only to avoid endangering Jamie.
8 Claire cumshotted by Jamie.jpg
De Sade interrupted this little interlude by saying, "Well Father you have truly silenced this English whore, but now I want to hear her scream, loudly, so loudly that you can hear her all the way to the next village" He turned to Claire "The whip only served to warm you up a little, now it's the turn of the tongs, literally" Two servants brought a heavy metal tub with all kinds of tongs and placed them in front of the bound woman. De Sade took hold of one of the tongs and handed it to Jamie, urging him with calm words" Pinch her in all parts of her body, but not too hard at first, save the tearing for last, the irons also have to be heated first. Claire watched with a shudder as two servants brought a brazier and heated it. De Sade grabbed Claire by the hair and turned her head towards the brazier, "Before, Madame was still a little cold, well that will soon be over, Father, you can begin. Jamie stood before his humiliated naked wife with a long pair of pincers and didn't quite know what to do, but again Claire nodded at him and virtually gave her consent to be tortured with the pincers. At first Jamie only lightly pinched his wife's hips and buttocks, but as time went on the audience became restless and the first calls of "pinch her tits" rang out. With all his control he opened the pliers and encircled Claire's full breasts, then he kept turning the pliers in a different direction, Claire screamed like a banshee, Jamie didn't know if this was an act or not, and continued the cruel spectacle.
Again and again he pinched the nipples until he finally turned to the buttocks and pinched them so brutally that the skin almost burst open in some places. The ordeal had been going on for several hours, Jamie kept looking out the window into the courtyard, but there was still no sign of his men. To gain time, he stood behind Claire and penetrated her in front of the assembled audience, brutally yanking her hair, slapping her non-stop, whipping her ass and back until he came, spraying his seed all over Claire's battered body. De Sade pointed out that the irons were already burning hot and the final martyrdom was imminent. In almost total desperation, Jamie grabbed the red-hot iron and held it just in front of her left breast, thinking about how he could take out those 4 guards. At that moment the cry of "je suis prest", the battle cry of the Frasers, rang out and Jamie saw Murtagh. Dougal and several men charged at the guards and literally slaughtered them. De Sade, who was standing by Jamie to watch the spectacle from as close as possible, was so focused on Claire that he didn't even notice Jamie's lightning-fast movement, who had struck him in the middle of the right eye with the red-hot pincers before the Marquise could even react, followed by another blow from Jamie to de Sade's chest. The latter only fell to the ground and lay there whimpering while Jamie rushed towards the other participants with a long knife.
10 Jamie saves Claire 1.jpg

FINAL PART OF THE STORY
1 Claire got saved.jpg
Jamie grabbed the Comte de San Germain by the neck, he waved his spindly legs madly in a vain attempt to escape, Claire watched the scene and felt an insane urge to laugh.

Jamie's head wheeled around and he looked at his wife; Claire briefly recognised the whites of his eyes before he turned back to the Comte. He was standing in the backlight of the dimly glowing brazier, still containing the tongs and branding irons intended for Claire's torture.

Jamie held the Comte close to his chest with one arm, Claire squeezed her eyes shut and opened them again; they were half swollen shut from the long ordeal. Then she heard a low, strained grunt, San Germain gave a strangled cry, and Jamie's bent elbow lowered abruptly. The head in his white wig was bent back - and further back. Claire saw his sharp puppet nose and lifted chin - impossibly raised, and Jamie's palm clamped firmly underneath. There was a muffled pop! San Germain's neck snapped, and the puppet went limp.

Jamie dropped the puppet body, and turned to the nearest adversary.

Vauxhall seized his rapier and strode towards Jamie in duel style, Murtagh threw Jamie his heavy sabre, which Jamie caught and rushed at Vauxhall a moment later. With one blow he decapitated the one-eyed man and immediately turned to the traitor Robert , who was desperately trying to escape. The young Scot had no chance against the battle-hardened Jamie, Jamie played with his wife's tormentor, only giving him light blows on the arm or leg until Robert collapsed, exhausted, whimpering for mercy in Gaelic. But there was not a trace of pity in Jamie's eyes, but revenge. Murtagh had already finished off several mercenaries when he cut off Sandringhams head with a heavy axe and positioned it triumphantly at Claire's feet.
3 Sandringhams end.jpg
2 Massacre.jpg
The traitor Robert is still alive said Jamie to Claire, and the young woman felt something cold and hard touch her hand.

"Do you wish to take revenge on them now, a bana-mhaigistear?"

Claire lowered her eyes and saw that he was holding a dagger out to her hilt first, Claire could barely speak, nor move, and yet her fingers curled without her making Jamie do so, and her hand lifted to receive the knife. Then Jamie's hand lowered to the dagger and took it, and Claire saw, as if from a great distance, the light falling on his hand, which shone black with smeared blood all the way across his wrist. Red drops glowed here and there, dark glowing jewels caught in the curly hair on his arm.
4 Claire brought to safety.jpg
'She is sworn to an oath,' he said to Murtagh, 'She may not kill unless in mercy or self-defence. It is I who kill for her." Jamie yelled at his men "Take my wife to safety, kill them all none of those here will survive this night, NO ONE! Two men rescued Claire from her predicament and quickly brought her to safety along with the two girls who had suffered similar ordeals. The slaughter continued, neither servants nor unarmed nobles who had been watching were spared, the Scots went into a real blood frenzy and the brightly shining marble floor was stained red with the blood of the slain. Pardon was granted to none, those who were still alive were taken with the dead to the great underground wine cellar of the castle. Jamie also dragged the slightly injured Robert through the dark corridor and with a kick, transported him to the pile of corpses piled up in the wine cellar. Mc Kinnon still rushed to the closed barred door while Jamie's men threw several torches on the wine and cognac barrels of the cellar vault and quite quickly a large fire developed. Robert was still shouting hysterically at Jamie "You will regret this I will haunt you and your loved ones to the end of time" Jamie turned briefly and replied in Gaelic "The end of time has now come for you scumbag and it won't be a quick one". So Jamie and his men left the already smoke filled 'cellar vault'.
5 Burning down the castle.jpg
The Highlanders finally set fire to the entire castle and rode as fast as they could to the coast to catch a ship that would take them all to safety in Scotland, the fire could still be seen from a distance an hour later, the alcohol stored in the cellar was having an effect. For the next few days Claire was plagued by violent nightmares in which the scenes of her weeks of humiliation and torture recurred again and again, Jamie did everything he could to stand by his Claire during this time.
6 Claires nightmare 1.jpg
7 Claires nightmare 2.jpg
8 Claires nightmare 3.jpg
The young woman would need a lot of time to come to terms with what she had experienced, but Jamie would stand firmly by her side and support her with much love and security and try to come to terms with what she had experienced. And if they did not die then they still love each other today.
9 Jamie and Claire in love.jpg

Epilogue

It is 1946 and Claire is on her honeymoon in Scotland with her first husband Frank. In the twilight, Claire, then twenty-seven, runs her hand through her dishevelled hair. Frank had entered the room, looking a little pale and slightly distraught.

What is it?" asked Claire. "Have you met a ghost?" Well," he said slowly, "I'm not sure.

Frank replied, "Just a man, actually," he said. "He was standing outside in the street."

What, outside the house?" Claire laughed. "Then it must have been a ghost; I can't imagine a flesh and blood person standing outside on a night like this."

Yes, he was down by the garden fence. I thought to myself ..." Frank hesitated and looked into his glass, "I thought he was staring up at your window."

"To my window? How strange!" I couldn't help a slight shudder and stepped up to the window to close the shutters, although it seemed a little late for that. Frank followed me across the room, still talking.

"Yes, I saw you from downstairs too. You were brushing your hair and cursing a bit because it was standing on end."

"Then the fellow must have laughed heartily," I surmised. Frank shook his head and stroked my hair.

No, he wasn't laughing. He made a somewhat dangerous impression. It wasn't that I saw his face, it was the way he stood. I stepped behind him and as he didn't move, I politely asked if there was anything I could do to help him. At first I thought he hadn't heard me, the wind was howling so loudly. So I repeated my question and reached out my hand to tap him on the shoulder, to draw his attention to me. But before I could touch him, he suddenly whirled around, pushed past me and walked away, down the street."

"That was rude, but not very spooky," Claire remarked, emptying her glass. "What did he look like?"

Frank frowned. "Tall and stout, with severe burns on his face, they may well have been from the war," he said, "a Scotsman in Highland costume, everything complete down to the fur bag and a beautiful brooch on his plaid. I was going to ask him where he got it, but he was gone by then." Claire went to the dresser and poured herself another drink. "That's not all that unusual

here, is it? I've seen men dressed like that in the village now and then."

"Sure..." Frank sounded indecisive. "The strange thing wasn't his get-up. Just when he pushed past me - I could have sworn he was close enough that I should have felt him graze my sleeve, but I didn't feel anything. And I was so intrigued that I turned and watched him walk away. He walked down Gereside Road, and when he was almost at the corner ... he just disappeared. And that's when I started to get a little chill."

So the alternative resolution to arguably the biggest Outlander mystery in this alternative version is, it wasn't Claire's Jamie who travelled to the future, it was

Robert Mc Kinnon , who once burned to death in the 17th century when Jamie and his men locked him in the wine cellar with the other survivors of the great castle massacre,

and this one was bent on brutal revenge!!!!!

10 watching Claire.jpg

END OF THE STORY
With special thanks to the great Damian for his amazing artwork for the final part of this story!!!!!

Thanks, can you also post the originals (without the effect)?
Oh, I thought my topic had fallen asleep after I didn't receive any more feedback on the new pictures. The pictures are original made by Michele Patri, I just changed the head of the victim to Claire Fraser aka Caitriona Balfe from Outlander. Converting photos into drawings is easy, the other way round I'm afraid is quite impossible. Since Michele Patri's scenarios are extremely well done, I have used some of them for my scenarios. In the upcoming 7th season, according to the book, Claire has ended up in prison for alleged murder, and the punishment for this is flogging and branding, I am curious to see how this is implemented in the series, this is my version for once, I hope you like it.

After Claire was convicted of murdering Malva Christie, her death sentence was commuted to flo...jpg

Understood. Well Claire Fraser still is , and probably always will be my deviant fantasies. I have certainly fantasized about what could happen to her with the arrest and imprisonment in S6. She was charged with hideous murder so the punishment would likely go beyond flogging and branding, her magical medical power may protect her to certain extend, but ultimately only the last minute confession of certain character could save her from doom… anyway I’d love to see what you can create out of her new predicament. Looking forward to it

Understood. Well Claire Fraser still is , and probably always will be my deviant fantasies. I have certainly fantasized about what could happen to her with the arrest and imprisonment in S6. She was charged with hideous murder so the punishment would likely go beyond flogging and branding, her magical medical power may protect her to certain extend, but ultimately only the last minute confession of certain character could save her from doom… anyway I’d love to see what you can create out of her new predicament. Looking forward to it
Unfortunately if she is sentenced, it will be hanging or maybe burning...not a crucifixion or impalement or something like that

Back
Top Bottom