INTERROGATION

Go to CruxDreams.com
Why would you gag her during an interrogation? I get the feeling that you don't want her to confess so you can continue torturing her :devil:
It could be of a technique that I would favor.... gag her and torture her for one hour. Remove the gag and question her, and if she refuses to talk replace the gag and torture her for 2 hours. Repeat as needed doubling the time between questioning. Even if she breaks, she must endure the remaining period of torture.

It could be of a technique that I would favor.... gag her and torture her for one hour. Remove the gag and question her, and if she refuses to talk replace the gag and torture her for 2 hours. Repeat as needed doubling the time between questioning. Even if she breaks, she must endure the remaining period of torture.
On the other hand, you take the gag off and I'm desperate to talk, tell you anything I can, whatever you want,
and you just smile and say, "Not just yet, my beauty ... we think you'll need a little more of our special treatment before we let you sing ..." :devil:

Why would you gag her during an interrogation? I get the feeling that you don't want her to confess so you can continue torturing her :devil:
You know, sometimes you just want to see a woman helplessly scream into a gag, unable to plead and beg while you have fun with her body.

I mean sometimes they just break so fast, they start talking while you're still hooking up the electrodes, that's not fun.

So you gag her and take your time, make her ride the lightning a bit, make her feel the consequences of whatever she did to be where she is before she confesses.

But I can't lie that I like to see and hear women suffer under interrogation. Even better when electricity takes care of the pain and I can stay back and enjoy the show, simply using my fingers to control the torture.

How long do you guys and gals think you would last? And what would you try to offer so that the pain stops?

Secrets? Sexual favors?

Or would you last until the bitter and painful end?
interrogation_bondag-359.gifRain-DeGrey-infernal-restraints-09.jpginterrogation-3422.jpginterrogation_b-6115.jpgThe-Interrogation-Of-A-Spy-Chair-Tied-And-made-To-Talk-But-Will-She_m.jpg

How long do you guys and gals think you would last? And what would you try to offer so that the pain stops?

Secrets? Sexual favors?

interrogation_bondag-359.gif
Oh my, that gif just looks incredible torture! I’m sure I’d let you shock me to climax a couple of times before I’d beg for any mercy!

yes probably half an hour if beg to give sexual favors.

secrets? Oh no, I’m afraid you will have to torture me much longer for those? I figure at least 5 orgasms and tortured unconscious at least once before I beg to give up secrets

You know, sometimes you just want to see a woman helplessly scream into a gag, unable to plead and beg while you have fun with her body.

I mean sometimes they just break so fast, they start talking while you're still hooking up the electrodes, that's not fun.

So you gag her and take your time, make her ride the lightning a bit, make her feel the consequences of whatever she did to be where she is before she confesses.
You sir, as they say... 'get it'. :devil2:

But I can't lie that I like to see and hear women suffer under interrogation. Even better when electricity takes care of the pain and I can stay back and enjoy the show, simply using my fingers to control the torture.

Secrets? Sexual favors?

I would like to say I would last till the end, but in reality I probably wouldn't. Interesting question though.

Oh my, that gif just looks incredible torture! I’m sure I’d let you shock me to climax a couple of times before I’d beg for any mercy!

secrets? Oh no, I’m afraid you will have to torture me much longer for those? I figure at least 5 orgasms and tortured unconscious at least once before I beg to give up secrets
That photo is from a Futile Struggles video by Eric Cane, in case you're interested.

Maybe I'll be a bit more cruel and make you suffer some orgasm denial. How long before you crack under such torture?

Oh Ghod, can we meet? Seriously that would be even better because I’d edge like crazy! Forget secrets, I’m just begging for permission to release Sir
Hmm, I think a cycle of electro shocks and edging would do the trick for you. Bring you to the edge and then turn on the light right before you cross it so as to make the pain hit hard and the denial more painful.

Even if you were to beg I might just enjoy myself too much and keep a gag on you.

Hmm, I think a cycle of electro shocks and edging would do the trick for you. Bring you to the edge and then turn on the light right before you cross it so as to make the pain hit hard and the denial more painful.

Even if you were to beg I might just enjoy myself too much and keep a gag on you.
Yes gag me, Master. After a few hours you can have all your new slave’s secrets and holes

Wooden Horse and Juda Cradle are a good passive way of torture, freeing an interrogator to work on two victims at the same time.
AijQ0UquSpGLfy-gK-4-tSLR2_AYhx2WvMwY3uvyAF8.jpgunnamed (1).jpgunnamed.jpg

While one woman is suffering on a medieval torture device, she gets to keep company with another one who is subjected to more modern means of interrogation.

images.jpgunnamed (2).jpginterrogation_b-6115.jpgVictoria-Voxxx-nude-anal-bdsm-video-Sexual-Interrogation-sex-submission-02.jpg

If you were tasked to get information would you use this method? Maybe have both victims compete against each other? First to talk gets to get a break while the other keeps on suffering?

Wooden Horse and Juda Cradle are a good passive way of torture, freeing an interrogator to work on two victims at the same time.
View attachment 1067676View attachment 1067677View attachment 1067678
They are also good for those overnight resting periods between torture sessions.

While one woman is suffering on a medieval torture device, she gets to keep company with another one who is subjected to more modern means of interrogation.

View attachment 1067673View attachment 1067674View attachment 1067679View attachment 1067675

If you were tasked to get information would you use this method? Maybe have both victims compete against each other? First to talk gets to get a break while the other keeps on suffering?
Or torture the other one with no limits as an example...... the same things will be done to her if she doesn't talk.

Back
Top Bottom