INTERROGATION

Go to CruxDreams.com
Electric shocks always makes them talk ;)

bdsmlr-269822-Nr5WRY2YqS.gif

No idea, but she's certainly socially distancing, and has face covering. Very important to maintain that in an interrogation session!

The panties hold the third electrode in place ( I guess) . In her mouth is a penis gag ( not for prevention of Covid ;))

The panties hold the third electrode in place ( I guess) .
If they're wet - and they will be! - they'll spread the current across her skin in sensitive parts

In her mouth is a penis gag ( not for prevention of Covid ;))
not much help if you want her to talk :p

Hm, I think, the first picture on this thread's page 4 ("ready for interrogation") was once reversed (-> numbers on small plates over the hands reversed?) and the tied-up girl's legs were a bit too short because of the angle of the photogaph. Worse, I only knew this picture in black and white, so I changed & colored it a bit to make it look more appropriate and now it looks probably better. What do you think?

In the Recreation Cellar.jpg

Hm, I think, the first picture on this thread's page 4 ("ready for interrogation") was once reversed (-> numbers on small plates over the hands reversed?) and the tied-up girl's legs were a bit too short because of the angle of the photogaph. Worse, I only knew this picture in black and white, so I changed & colored it a bit to make it look more appropriate and now it looks probably better. What do you think?

View attachment 893376
Yes, I noticed the numbers were reversed. And the new version does emphasise the tension in our bodies, especially the nearest woman. The colours are good, though I like b&w - possibly you could deepen the shadows, make a little more contrast between the light on our bodies and the shadows behind?

Yes, I noticed the numbers were reversed. And the new version does emphasise the tension in our bodies, especially the nearest woman. The colours are good, though I like b&w - possibly you could deepen the shadows, make a little more contrast between the light on our bodies and the shadows behind?

Hm, I could also enlighten only the human bodies and darken the background but this would take more time and two or three frames and filters. Maybe, I will do it in my next holidays. Right now, I only slightly changed light & contrast and I think it is a bit better again:

In the Recreation Cellar 1b_ji.jpg By the way: "Our" bodies? You were not possibly in this photo shooting, were you?
:shocked:

Back
Top Bottom