INTERROGATION

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is my Muse Charlotte in a scene from my story "THE INTERROGATION OF MACKAYLA LANE ..." which can be found in full here https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threa...he-erotic-cruxforums-version.8034/post-526027
Very nice story. I don't know the source material, but it was enjoyable to see the guy strip her of her dignity and slowly turn her into his plaything.

Taking his time and using her own sexuality and past against her was a good way to do it.

They all break in the end. Wether you take it slow or make it fast, it's just a matter of time.

answer the question

Interrogation 185.jpgInterrogation 186.jpgInterrogation 182.jpgInterrogation_team_by_AE_ds.jpginterrogation_center_visit_by_AE.jpginterrog05.jpginterogation_by_blake_stronge-dch4u4h_ds.jpg

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am currently serialising my latest Interrogation story at this link

Here is a short excerpt from today's chapter along with a couple of sample pictures. Take a look if you get a minute, hopefully you will enjoy it :)

Butyrka Prison, Moscow

Removing his uniform jacket, the Comrade Officer, a man unknown to me like everyone I have encountered today, tosses it onto the table next to the device. Rolling up his sleeves, I see him smile at the loose cables.

"You could have saved everyone this trouble, Ekaterina, all you have to do is tell us the truth.” He paused before adding, “But the important thing," picking up one of the leads, weighing it in his hand, before tossing it down again, "… is that you're here now." Finishing with a chuckle, he steps towards me.

I haven't reacted. I'm still trembling inside, my will to defend myself, to plead, yet again, my innocence, worn down to the lowest level. I gasp when he reaches behind my head to grip my hair and stretch my neck backwards.

I can’t see his arms movement but I feel it when his powerful, balled fist thumps into my stomach. I groan and choke on my yell. My ankles are still secured wide apart to the floor and my wrists cuffed behind my back, and so when he punches me I want to crumble before him, but his grip in my hair holds my body upright ...

03 - Chained to the Wall.jpeg02a - Handing everything over, I’m naked.jpeg2b Freezing Cold Water.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi everyone, thank you so much for your support for Sexpionage thus far. Just wanted to let you know that another escapade has begun today and threatens to be our beautiful Secret Agent's most diabolical torment yet! If you get the chance throughout this week, then take a look ...

01 - Her Right Breast was exposed.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom