Interview in the Dungeon

Go to CruxDreams.com

ledoux

Governor
First a warning.

If you've read any of my stories before, you know they've been light-hearted, comedy-driven things where nobody really gets hurt.

This is not one of those kinds of stories.

It was inspired by a picture and is fairly dark. There are lots of much darker stories on the Forums, but this one is definitely NOT light-hearted.
When I saw the picture, the story flowed out of me quickly.

Interview in the Dungeon

When they opened the cell door for Gloria, she gasped. She’d been warned, but it hadn’t prepared her for what she saw.
1.jpg

She turned to the warden standing at her side. “I’ve been told you’ve kept her like this for eight months. Always like this.”

The small, rotund man smiled. “That’s not true.”

“Thank God!”

“Sometimes we stand her up.”

“What?”

“The height of the chains is adjustable. There are two lengths – sitting and standing.”

“No lying down?”

“No.”

Gloria closed her eyes and tried to stay calm. “So, it’s true? She’s been in those wall chains for eight months?”

He smiled again. “Yes.”

“My God, man, how can you—”

“She should not have sold drugs.”

“This!?” Gloria pointed around the tiny cell. “This for a few grams of weed?”

“My country’s rules are very strict.”

“And that thing next to her?”

“A constant reminder. Prisoner 3482 will remain where she is until she becomes … a thing too. Of course, we had to wire the bones together, but it makes the point, does it not?”

Gloria blinked back tears. Oh my God, the poor girl, she thought, eight months! Eight months chained to that wall. She knew Michelle was twenty-one, half Gloria’s age, but she looked almost a child. Gloria turned to the seemingly mild-mannered man standing next to her. You’re a fucking monster! She thought.

Ruled by a family of despot maniacs for decades, this postage-stamp-sized, hellhole of a country almost no one had heard of and no one in their right mind would ever visit was the only place in the world that would sanction something like this. Eight months already! And then, the rest of her life!

Gloria and the warden walked up to Michelle, still asleep and hanging in her chains. The warden kicked the young woman softly and said, “Prisoner 3482, wake up, you have a visitor.”

Gloria took in a big breath. The air was stale, but there wasn’t the fetid dungeon stench she had anticipated. “Do I smell disinfectant?”

“Yes,” the warden said, “we keep her clean, even groomed, and she is well fed. Her waste is removed promptly. Our Great President hates all drug dealers, no matter how much or little they sell. They make our workers less productive. The ones he doesn’t crucify, he wants to suffer for as long as possible. My job is to make sure her life sentence will be a very long one. And when potential drug dealers read the story you will write, see the videos, perhaps they will think again.”

“She was just driving through your country. She only sold it to get money to fix her car.”

“Which still makes her a drug dealer, no? Besides, look on the bright side,” that irritating smile again, “she wasn’t crucified.”

It took all of Gloria’s will power to not punch him. His country was the only one in the world that used crucifixion as a judicial punishment for some crimes. She looked around the cell. And certainly, the only one that does this.

He kicked Michelle again, harder this time. “I said, wake up!”

Michelle opened her eyes wide and immediately began shaking her head from side to side, obviously terrified.

“It’s alright,” the warden said, “you’re allowed to talk.”

Michelle was gulping in huge breaths and tried to move away, her chains clanking loudly.

“I said, 3482, you’re allowed to talk, do you understand me?”

Michelle looked on the brink of tears. She nodded her head.

The warden pointed at Gloria. “This is Gloria Stephens, she’s here to interview you. You are to cooperate with her. Do you understand?”

Michelle nodded again.

“I said you’re allowed to speak! Answer me!”

“I …” Michelle’s voice cracked. She tried again. “Hard to … sorry …”

The warden looked at Gloria. “Prisoners are never allowed to speak, and no one ever speaks to them, except to give commands. It’s been months since she’s said a word to anyone.”

He grabbed the back of Michelle’s hair and pulled her face over to look at him. “And the last time she did, she caused her guard friend to be executed. Isn’t that right, Michelle? And now you’re going to spend the rest of your life chained to that very wall, next to your little reminder. And you’ll be with us even after you die in what, maybe fifty, sixty years?”

He turned to Gloria. “We’re very good at keeping our prisoners alive here.”

Then, back to Michelle. “Don’t worry, they’ll do a good job wiring your bones back together too, so you can be the next reminder. You will never see sunshine or anything other than these grey walls ever again.” He laughed and rattled the chains above her head. “And these are now as much a part of you as your arms are.”

Michelle broke down into loud sobs and her shoulders and head bobbed up and down.

The warden let Michelle go. “You are to cooperate with this reporter fully, do you understand?”

“I … don’t … I …why?”

He grabbed her upper arm and squeezed, hard. Michelle yelped.

“You don’t get to ask why. Perhaps you’d like a full sixteen hours of exercise today, instead of eight?”

Michelle’s eyes widened again, even more, and she shook her head vigorously. “Please no! … I … I’ll do what you want. Please?” Between sobs, “Just tell me what you want, PLEASE!”

“Leave her alone,” Gloria said. “What is exercise? Why is she so afraid?”

“Ah, I’ll show you.” He called out. “Jailer, exercise position.”

Michelle sobbed. “No, no. We don’t do exercise now. It’s not till later. Please! No.”

The chains creaked and began to move upward. Michelle had no choice but to pull herself up. Gradually, she stood, her arms above her head. “Please, it’s not time to do exercise. Oh, please!”

Gloria said, “Look, whatever the fuck exercise is, I don’t need to see it!”

“Oh, but you do,” the warden said. “It’s one of the main reasons you’ve been allowed to do this interview. In fact, you will film it later. It’s a very effective form of punishment. Much better than flogging. I’m sure it will discourage many from following in her footsteps.”

Michelle’s tears were falling to the ground as she cried out, “I don’t want to do exercise. Oh please, not now.”

The chains stopped rising.
2.jpg

The warden said with a smile, “Now watch this.”

... To Be Continued ...

Last edited:
When the Great President is not speaking words of wisdom to His people, the President's TV station should show the video of Michelle suffering, as a warning to all. And it's a crime to turn it off.

Michelle’s tears were falling to the ground as she cried out, “I don’t want to do exercise. Oh please, not now.”
I presume from her histrionics that “exercise” means a little bit more than just standing up.., :p Great story and beautiful pics too (though if I had to find fault somewhere, I would wish the manacles were not so loose, a little pet peeve of mine):thumbsup:)

When the Great President is not speaking words of wisdom to His people, the President's TV station should show the video of Michelle suffering, as a warning to all. And it's a crime to turn it off.
I have an idea! As an extra incentive to watch the video feed of Michelle shackled against the wall, have a voice-over narrator reading worshipful poetry of people of the country extolling the virtues of the Great President.

Okay, I have to admit it's not my idea.

I read an article by a man who had been an official in Saddam Hussein's Iraq, and was at the time was in charge of radio broadcasts. He recounted that he once had cancelled a series of such poetic blandishments about Saddam, thinking that the quality of the poetry was so poor it was embarrassing. As a result, he was called in for a personal interview with Saddam, and had to justify his decision, which he quickly acknowledged as an egregious error. He promptly reversed his decision. His life was on the line.

First a warning.

If you've read any of my stories before, you know they've been light-hearted, comedy-driven things where nobody really gets hurt.

This is not one of those kinds of stories.

It was inspired by a picture and is fairly dark. There are lots of much darker stories on the Forums, but this one is definitely NOT light-hearted.
When I saw the picture, the story flowed out of me quickly.

Interview in the Dungeon

When they opened the cell door for Gloria, she gasped. She’d been warned, but it hadn’t prepared her for what she saw.
View attachment 1055281

She turned to the warden standing at her side. “I’ve been told you’ve kept her like this for eight months. Always like this.”

The small, rotund man smiled. “That’s not true.”

“Thank God!”

“Sometimes we stand her up.”

“What?”

“The height of the chains is adjustable. There are two lengths – sitting and standing.”

“No lying down?”

“No.”

Gloria closed her eyes and tried to stay calm. “So, it’s true? She’s been in those wall chains for eight months?”

He smiled again. “Yes.”

“My God, man, how can you—”

“She should not have sold drugs.”

“This!?” Gloria pointed around the tiny cell. “This for a few grams of weed?”

“My country’s rules are very strict.”

“And that thing next to her?”

“A constant reminder. Prisoner 3482 will remain where she is until she becomes … a thing too. Of course, we had to wire the bones together, but it makes the point, does it not?”

Gloria blinked back tears. Oh my God, the poor girl, she thought, eight months! Eight months chained to that wall. She knew Michelle was twenty-one, half Gloria’s age, but she looked almost a child. Gloria turned to the seemingly mild-mannered man standing next to her. You’re a fucking monster! She thought.

Ruled by a family of despot maniacs for decades, this postage-stamp-sized, hellhole of a country almost no one had heard of and no one in their right mind would ever visit was the only place in the world that would sanction something like this. Eight months already! And then, the rest of her life!

Gloria and the warden walked up to Michelle, still asleep and hanging in her chains. The warden kicked the young woman softly and said, “Prisoner 3482, wake up, you have a visitor.”

Gloria took in a big breath. The air was stale, but there wasn’t the fetid dungeon stench she had anticipated. “Do I smell disinfectant?”

“Yes,” the warden said, “we keep her clean, even groomed, and she is well fed. Her waste is removed promptly. Our Great President hates all drug dealers, no matter how much or little they sell. They make our workers less productive. The ones he doesn’t crucify, he wants to suffer for as long as possible. My job is to make sure her life sentence will be a very long one. And when potential drug dealers read the story you will write, see the videos, perhaps they will think again.”

“She was just driving through your country. She only sold it to get money to fix her car.”

“Which still makes her a drug dealer, no? Besides, look on the bright side,” that irritating smile again, “she wasn’t crucified.”

It took all of Gloria’s will power to not punch him. His country was the only one in the world that used crucifixion as a judicial punishment for some crimes. She looked around the cell. And certainly, the only one that does this.

He kicked Michelle again, harder this time. “I said, wake up!”

Michelle opened her eyes wide and immediately began shaking her head from side to side, obviously terrified.

“It’s alright,” the warden said, “you’re allowed to talk.”

Michelle was gulping in huge breaths and tried to move away, her chains clanking loudly.

“I said, 3482, you’re allowed to talk, do you understand me?”

Michelle looked on the brink of tears. She nodded her head.

The warden pointed at Gloria. “This is Gloria Stephens, she’s here to interview you. You are to cooperate with her. Do you understand?”

Michelle nodded again.

“I said you’re allowed to speak! Answer me!”

“I …” Michelle’s voice cracked. She tried again. “Hard to … sorry …”

The warden looked at Gloria. “Prisoners are never allowed to speak, and no one ever speaks to them, except to give commands. It’s been months since she’s said a word to anyone.”

He grabbed the back of Michelle’s hair and pulled her face over to look at him. “And the last time she did, she caused her guard friend to be executed. Isn’t that right, Michelle? And now you’re going to spend the rest of your life chained to that very wall, next to your little reminder. And you’ll be with us even after you die in what, maybe fifty, sixty years?”

He turned to Gloria. “We’re very good at keeping our prisoners alive here.”

Then, back to Michelle. “Don’t worry, they’ll do a good job wiring your bones back together too, so you can be the next reminder. You will never see sunshine or anything other than these grey walls ever again.” He laughed and rattled the chains above her head. “And these are now as much a part of you as your arms are.”

Michelle broke down into loud sobs and her shoulders and head bobbed up and down.

The warden let Michelle go. “You are to cooperate with this reporter fully, do you understand?”

“I … don’t … I …why?”

He grabbed her upper arm and squeezed, hard. Michelle yelped.

“You don’t get to ask why. Perhaps you’d like a full sixteen hours of exercise today, instead of eight?”

Michelle’s eyes widened again, even more, and she shook her head vigorously. “Please no! … I … I’ll do what you want. Please?” Between sobs, “Just tell me what you want, PLEASE!”

“Leave her alone,” Gloria said. “What is exercise? Why is she so afraid?”

“Ah, I’ll show you.” He called out. “Jailer, exercise position.”

Michelle sobbed. “No, no. We don’t do exercise now. It’s not till later. Please! No.”

The chains creaked and began to move upward. Michelle had no choice but to pull herself up. Gradually, she stood, her arms above her head. “Please, it’s not time to do exercise. Oh, please!”

Gloria said, “Look, whatever the fuck exercise is, I don’t need to see it!”

“Oh, but you do,” the warden said. “It’s one of the main reasons you’ve been allowed to do this interview. In fact, you will film it later. It’s a very effective form of punishment. Much better than flogging. I’m sure it will discourage many from following in her footsteps.”

The chains stopped rising.
View attachment 1055282

The warden said with a smile, “Now watch this.”

... To Be Continued ...
I don't know why Michelle is so opposed to a little exercise. Exercise is good for us! My warden only lets us exercise for an hour each day, but we're glad for the opportunity! Along with all its other benefits, It's an important part of any weight loss program. A starvation diet is also helpful, of course.

Last edited:
I have an idea! As an extra incentive to watch the video feed of Michelle shackled against the wall, have a voice-over narrator reading worshipful poetry of people of the country extolling the virtues of the Great President.

Okay, I have to admit it's not my idea.

I read an article by a man who had been an official in Saddam Hussein's Iraq, and was at the time was in charge of radio broadcasts. He recounted that he once had cancelled a series of such poetic blandishments about Saddam, thinking that the quality of the poetry was so poor it was embarrassing. As a result, he was called in for a personal interview with Saddam, and had to justify his decision, which he quickly acknowledged as an egregious error. He promptly reversed his decision. His life was on the line.
hadn't it occurred to him that the poetry was so bad only Saddam could have written it? :devil:

Interview in the Dungeon
cont'd

Michelle looked at the warden through tear filled eyes, “Please, no.”

“QUIET!”

She said nothing, but her eyes pleaded with him.

“Better. Relax 3482, this is only a short demonstration. The real fun begins in a few hours. Perhaps if you cooperate fully, we’ll skip your eight hours of exercise tomorrow. Would you like that?”

The young girl nodded her head vigorously. “Oh God, yes! Yes sir.” She looked at Gloria, “Whatever you want.”

“I didn’t want this! He—”

“—Wants to show you want you were curious about.” The warden again flashed his evil smile. “It’s remarkably simple, it’s all based on chain length. As you can see, her feet are almost flat on the ground—heels almost touching, but not enough to support her body. So, her arms and shoulders are pulled very tightly. Eventually, after a few minutes, the strain makes the pain become unbearable, then she inevitably goes to position two. Show Ms. Stephens position two, 3482.”

Michelle went to tiptoes.
_0058162602.jpg

The warden looked very proud of himself. “Now, the strain on the arms and shoulders is partially relieved but, eventually the calves, ankles, and feet will deliver their own dose of agony. So, she lowers herself only to find that, again, the strain on the upper body soon becomes unbearable. She ends up exercising both her upper and lower body. She does this for three hours. Time, of course, is the key. Anyone can do this for a few minutes. But, since this is a ‘set and forget’ torture, our jailers can attend to their other duties while the pain and exhaustion gradually and inexorably become enormous.”

“Jailer, last position.” The chains creaked and raised Michelle’s arms slightly.
_5606684512.jpg

“For the last hour, we end by raising the chains just a bit. Now, she can’t come down from tiptoes, so the strain in her arms and shoulders is still there as well as in the calves, ankles, and feet. There’s no relief. Again, time is the key and, as she starts this position already exhausted and very sore, she’s usually in tears and begging well before the hour is up."

“It’s much more effective than flogging as there is no risk of cutting the skin, maybe causing infection, and thereby reducing the sentence length with premature death. Plus, prisoners who’ve experienced both say exercise is more painful than all but the most brutal, and possibly deadly, flogging. And anyway…” He chuckled. “And it lasts so much longer. Who can flog anyone for four hours? We’d have to hire more jailers.”

“Four hours later, we do another set. During the interval, of course, we have the psychological torment of her being already exhausted and in extreme pain; and knowing another four hours are coming soon. We also make sure every hour that she’s knows when the next session is going to start. I call it Anticipation Torture.” That terrible smile again. “Some of the looks we get when we do time reminders are priceless.”

“And, speaking of psychological, we never have to move her to a torture device. 3482, tell Ms. Stephens how it feels to know that, for the rest of your life, you will never be more than two feet from that wall, that this cell is your entire world.”

Michelle hung her head, her face a mask of despair, and simply whimpered.

“By the time the second four hours is over, we’ve sometimes been offered every kind of sexual favor imaginable.” He laughed. “But, of course, our Great President frowns on that, and we’d like to keep our cocks, so …”

“You do this to her every fucking day!?”

“Hmmm, now that you mention it, that is perhaps a bit cruel. From now on, she gets one day a month off! No exercise one day every month. There, that make you happy?” He turned to Michelle. “Does that make you happy, 3482?”

Michelle stayed head down sobbing softly.

“I said! Does that make you happy 3482? I might change my mind if—”

“—Yes sir, oh yes sir, that makes me happy, please don’t change—”

He raised his hand. “Enough! You may keep your day off.”

“Thank you so much, sir.” She continued to sob as she whispered, “Thank you.”

Gloria glared at him. “Let her down, I need to start the interview.”

“Of course. Jailer, lower her.” He asked Gloria, “Standing or sitting?”

“Sitting of course.” She almost added “you idiot” but decided to take no chances with this madman.

Soon, Michelle was sitting on the floor, her arms still raised above her head.
_0138611914.jpg

Gloria said, “Can’t we lower her arms so that—”

“No.”

Gloria could not take her eyes off the young woman. My God, she’s been doing this for eight months, and there’s no end in sight! “My agreement with the Prime Minister says I first get three hours alone with her.”

The warden said, “I know.”

After that, unfortunately, you get to be the sadistic son-of-a-bitch you are, and my crew has to film it. Gloria said, “First, this young woman needs some water and some warm tea with honey. She can barely get the words out.”

“I’m not a waiter.”

“Perhaps I should ask the Prime Minister to get it?"

He glared at her a moment. “I will arrange it.”

“Thank you.” Gloria sat down next to Michelle. She looked up at the warden. “Well? The tea?”

The warden huffed a deep breath, turned, and strode out of the room.

Gloria sat down and moved next to Michelle who was shivering. It was surely less than seventy degrees in the small dungeon room. But Gloria had been warned by others higher than the warden that, under no circumstances, was Michelle to be allowed any clothing – ever.”

She tentatively started to put her arm around Michelle’s shoulder, “May I.”

It was as if she’d offered the poor girl the Moon, the stars, and all the planets. Michelle moved close. “Oh yes. Oh yes.”

Gloria put her arm around her and tried to be as much of a blanket as she could be.

“Thank you,” Michelle said. “I’ve been cold for … so long.”

“How long do you think it’s been?”

“I really don’t know. Two years maybe?”

Gloria gulped and avoided giving an answer that would only magnify the poor girl’s misery. A guard came in with water and honeyed tea.

For a few minutes, she helped Michelle sip the tea with one hand, and she tried to provide as much warmth as she could with the other arm and her body. Finally, Gloria said, “Now. Tell me your story.”

Michelle’s voice was little more than a whisper. She sniffled, then swallowed hard. “Should I start with when they crucified Janice?”

TBC

Last edited:
Interview in the Dungeon
cont'd

“Oh God, it was HORRIBLE,” Michelle said, animated and talking very fast. “They made me watch. Made me think I was going to be next. I didn’t know then I was going to have a choice. When they started driving NAILS into Janice and she was screaming and screaming and her legs were thrashing and I was shaking and crying and…”
nails.jpg

Gloria struggled to say, “Wait. Wait. We’ll get to Janice, but first … take a deep breath. Try to calm down”

Michelle took the breath, and eventually was as close to calm as she was likely to get.

“Is it true, did you try to sell drugs?”

Michelle took another huge breath, closed her eyes and nodded her head.

Gloria sighed. She knew Michelle’s embassy had all but written her off. No one had ever been successful getting this piece-of-shit country to commute a sentence.

“How else are they mistreating you?”

“What do you mean?”

“Any other tortures? Rotten food?”

“They say the gruel they give me is very nutritious. It’s tasteless and as grey as these walls, but I don’t think it’s rotten.”

“What about sexual um … issues?”

“You mean are they raping me?”

“Well … yes.”

Michelle shook her head. “No. They’re not. They’re under strict orders not to talk to me except to give me orders, and not to touch me except to give me standing baths and to clean me after, well, you know.”

Gloria nodded.

“But, to be completely honest, I almost wish they would … um …”

“Rape you!?”

“Not violently but, before I came here, I really liked sex. I don’t think I’m a slut, but I love sex.”

“I love sex too, and that doesn’t make you a slut. Um … Michelle is exercise as painful as he—”

“Worse! I honestly don’t know how I don’t go mad. The first few minutes are not too bad, but then the agony just builds and builds and goes on and on forever. My shoulders and calves are on fire. Eventually, the worst part comes in …”

Gloria just waiting for Michelle to compose herself.

“When the cramps start … and I know I can’t move enough to relieve them and they just squeeze and squeeze … that’s when I start to scream and beg.”

“Does it ever help? The begging?”

“Sometimes, if I put on a good show with my body and promise anything they want, they’ll cut the last hour by a few minutes. It’s worth it, especially during the second exercise.”

“Do they ever … after they take you down … you know?”

“God no. They’re terrified of the President. I suppose you heard about the night guard?”

Gloria nodded her head.

“They ... they told me he was executed. He was very nice. Did you know I was an art student before …” she looked around the tiny cell, “…this.?”

“Yes.”

“He brought colorful pictures every night. Greens, blues, reds, yellows. Oh God, how I miss color. My paintings were always bright and full of …” Michelle looked away dreamily. “And I miss trees, and birds, and horses – I love horses. I used to ride, and …” She hung her head down.

Gloria looked around the room and tried to find a color other than grey or flesh. She failed.

“He talked to me about his family, what he was doing. I told him what I had done. For me, everything except … this … is now in the past.”

“So, he didn’t rape you?”

“No. But he fucked me, and licked me, and I blew him. And I …” She teared up. “Please don’t think I’m … I …”

“I think you took a tiny bit of comfort in a …” Don’t say horrific situation, it’ll devastate her. “… I would have too.”

Michelle sniffled. “Thank you. And now, never again. The chains are set so that, in any position, I can’t reach my pussy, so, I can’t even ... And after what happened to him, the guards don’t touch me except to cop feels when they clean me.”

“I’m sorry.”

Michelle’s smile was sad, sardonic. “Not as sorry as I am.” She shivered. “Sometimes I wish I could talk them into copping slower.

Gloria shifted her position a bit and accidentally bumped Michelle’s shoulder. Michelle yelped. Gloria said, “Your shoulders must—”

“—Hurt all the time. Sometimes they just ache badly, like now. In exercise, it’s agony.”

Gloria used her left hand to gently knead Michelle’s shoulder. “Does that help?”

Michelle sighed. “More than you can imagine.”

So, Gloria kneaded both shoulders for a while, and then they settled back into the warming cuddle.

When Gloria tried to wrap her right arm around Michelle more tightly, her hand accidentally brushed the young girl’s nipple. Michelle gasped, her body tensed.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to … I …”

Michelle laid her head on Gloria’s shoulder, cuddled up tighter. The chains rattled when she moved in.

Gloria looked around the room. The deal she had was total privacy. There were no cameras or listening devices in view, but that didn’t guarantee they weren’t there. Forget it, Gloria, it’s a crazy idea.

Michelle began to hum softly.

“What’s that tune?”

“My mom used to sing it to me when I hurt myself, or … when I was scared. I … I’m scared all the time now. Every morning when I wake up and find out this is not just a nightmare, I cry.”

Hmmm. I may be the last friendly voice she hears. The last friendly … touch. This is a bat-shit crazy idea.

If they were caught? Well, at their meeting, it had seemed to her the Prime Minister spent a lot of time staring at Gloria’s legs and bosom. She smiled. Perhaps I could make a deal. Avoid punishment for both of us.

Oh well – here goes.

Gloria moved her right hand to Michelle’s breast and began to lightly stroke and circle her right nipple. Michelle took a deep breath and kissed Gloria’s shoulder.

Gloria cupped the breast and moved her left hand over to the other one. Michelle’s breathing quickened, her body tensed up and she shivered. Gloria’s left hand found a pussy already wet and in motion. After a lot of caressing all over, and a lot of kissing, Gloria put her index finger to her lips to remind Michelle to be quiet. The young girl nodded.

Gloria knelt in front of Michelle, using her hands under the girl’s bottom to raise her slightly off the meager cushion. A bit of a musty smell, this close to the floor, but Gloria ignored it. Gloria had never done this with a woman, but Gloria knew what she liked done to her, so …”
org 1.jpg

Either Michelle liked the same thing or perhaps because it had been so long, but almost as soon as Gloria’s tongue parted Michelle’s pussy lips and barely flicked her clitoris, Michelle began an explosive orgasm.

At the first sound, Gloria moved a hand to cover Michelle’s mouth. Even muffled, the sound threatened to expose them.

After Michelle’s body stopped quivering, Gloria again moved into the warming, cuddle position.

Michelle again put her head on Gloria’s shoulder. “Thank you.”

They sat together for a long time, Gloria stroking Michelle’s hair, Michelle humming the tune.

Gloria checked her phone. There was still plenty of time. Oh, what the hell! She took her scarf off and showed it to Michelle. “We need to be quieter this time.”

Michelle nodded her head. “I can be quiet, I promise.”
org 2.jpg

This time Gloria’s tongue was able to spend much more time inside and around Michelle’s pussy lips. She reached up and tried to muffle the sound when Michelle finally found another small shred of comfort.

org 3.jpg

After she was certain no one was going to barge through the door to arrest her, Gloria again moved to cuddle / warmth position. She needed to start the interview soon, but right now a thought terrified her. Shortly, she was going to have to watch, and video record, this poor young thing being brutally tortured – for hours.

TBC

a new term to add to the CF lexicon? :rolleyes:
Records seem to go back only to 2018, but since then that phrase hasn't quite been used - however,
I am feeling the torture of anticipation.
Cynthia the Innocent Oct 29 2019
Anticipation of torture is extremely erotic Loinclothslave 28 Aug 2021
both come pretty close. :devil:

a new term to add to the CF lexicon? :rolleyes:
Records seem to go back only to 2018, but since then that phrase hasn't quite been used - however,
I am feeling the torture of anticipation.
Cynthia the Innocent Oct 29 2019
Anticipation of torture is extremely erotic Loinclothslave 28 Aug 2021
both come pretty close. :devil:
Hunger can certainly be a form of torture. . .

iu.png

Back
Top Bottom