Interview in the Dungeon

Go to CruxDreams.com
Inventive and erotic, ledoux. I like your dark side only if I am the one in chains. Ghod, exercised like that for years, chained to the dungeon wall, always cold, never permitted to speak… never to relax the arms. Agony, misery, boredom, and suffering. Very cruel, of course anyone would choose crucifixion over such an existence, surely? Or would they? Is there someone kinky weird enough to prefer decades of suffering to a quicker more intensive tortuous death?

I agree, it’s a real conundrum- I can’t say which I’d choose either!

Thanks ledoux, I’d like to see more of your dark side

actually I`m angry with you. I`m designing a story where I use the same tiptoe-hanging exercise, and you took the rights in advance. But at least in a kind of story that I miss from this forum: no unnecessary brutality, beating, blood, just power expressed across restrains (at least I liked these parts). And real conversations, showing a nude soul, not just owww, aarghhh..

a39ca781686793de35d364549f11016c.jpg

Inventive and erotic, ledoux. I like your dark side only if I am the one in chains. Ghod, exercised like that for years, chained to the dungeon wall, always cold, never permitted to speak… never to relax the arms. Agony, misery, boredom, and suffering. Very cruel, of course anyone would choose crucifixion over such an existence, surely? Or would they? Is there someone kinky weird enough to prefer decades of suffering to a quicker more intensive tortuous death?

I agree, it’s a real conundrum- I can’t say which I’d choose either!
I think for me, the choice would be clear. Get it over with quickly even if it has to be brutal. Wonder what others think.

First a warning.

If you've read any of my stories before, you know they've been light-hearted, comedy-driven things where nobody really gets hurt.

This is not one of those kinds of stories.

It was inspired by a picture and is fairly dark. There are lots of much darker stories on the Forums, but this one is definitely NOT light-hearted.
When I saw the picture, the story flowed out of me quickly.

Interview in the Dungeon

When they opened the cell door for Gloria, she gasped. She’d been warned, but it hadn’t prepared her for what she saw.
View attachment 1055281

She turned to the warden standing at her side. “I’ve been told you’ve kept her like this for eight months. Always like this.”

The small, rotund man smiled. “That’s not true.”

“Thank God!”

“Sometimes we stand her up.”

“What?”

“The height of the chains is adjustable. There are two lengths – sitting and standing.”

“No lying down?”

“No.”

Gloria closed her eyes and tried to stay calm. “So, it’s true? She’s been in those wall chains for eight months?”

He smiled again. “Yes.”

“My God, man, how can you—”

“She should not have sold drugs.”

“This!?” Gloria pointed around the tiny cell. “This for a few grams of weed?”

“My country’s rules are very strict.”

“And that thing next to her?”

“A constant reminder. Prisoner 3482 will remain where she is until she becomes … a thing too. Of course, we had to wire the bones together, but it makes the point, does it not?”

Gloria blinked back tears. Oh my God, the poor girl, she thought, eight months! Eight months chained to that wall. She knew Michelle was twenty-one, half Gloria’s age, but she looked almost a child. Gloria turned to the seemingly mild-mannered man standing next to her. You’re a fucking monster! She thought.

Ruled by a family of despot maniacs for decades, this postage-stamp-sized, hellhole of a country almost no one had heard of and no one in their right mind would ever visit was the only place in the world that would sanction something like this. Eight months already! And then, the rest of her life!

Gloria and the warden walked up to Michelle, still asleep and hanging in her chains. The warden kicked the young woman softly and said, “Prisoner 3482, wake up, you have a visitor.”

Gloria took in a big breath. The air was stale, but there wasn’t the fetid dungeon stench she had anticipated. “Do I smell disinfectant?”

“Yes,” the warden said, “we keep her clean, even groomed, and she is well fed. Her waste is removed promptly. Our Great President hates all drug dealers, no matter how much or little they sell. They make our workers less productive. The ones he doesn’t crucify, he wants to suffer for as long as possible. My job is to make sure her life sentence will be a very long one. And when potential drug dealers read the story you will write, see the videos, perhaps they will think again.”

“She was just driving through your country. She only sold it to get money to fix her car.”

“Which still makes her a drug dealer, no? Besides, look on the bright side,” that irritating smile again, “she wasn’t crucified.”

It took all of Gloria’s will power to not punch him. His country was the only one in the world that used crucifixion as a judicial punishment for some crimes. She looked around the cell. And certainly, the only one that does this.

He kicked Michelle again, harder this time. “I said, wake up!”

Michelle opened her eyes wide and immediately began shaking her head from side to side, obviously terrified.

“It’s alright,” the warden said, “you’re allowed to talk.”

Michelle was gulping in huge breaths and tried to move away, her chains clanking loudly.

“I said, 3482, you’re allowed to talk, do you understand me?”

Michelle looked on the brink of tears. She nodded her head.

The warden pointed at Gloria. “This is Gloria Stephens, she’s here to interview you. You are to cooperate with her. Do you understand?”

Michelle nodded again.

“I said you’re allowed to speak! Answer me!”

“I …” Michelle’s voice cracked. She tried again. “Hard to … sorry …”

The warden looked at Gloria. “Prisoners are never allowed to speak, and no one ever speaks to them, except to give commands. It’s been months since she’s said a word to anyone.”

He grabbed the back of Michelle’s hair and pulled her face over to look at him. “And the last time she did, she caused her guard friend to be executed. Isn’t that right, Michelle? And now you’re going to spend the rest of your life chained to that very wall, next to your little reminder. And you’ll be with us even after you die in what, maybe fifty, sixty years?”

He turned to Gloria. “We’re very good at keeping our prisoners alive here.”

Then, back to Michelle. “Don’t worry, they’ll do a good job wiring your bones back together too, so you can be the next reminder. You will never see sunshine or anything other than these grey walls ever again.” He laughed and rattled the chains above her head. “And these are now as much a part of you as your arms are.”

Michelle broke down into loud sobs and her shoulders and head bobbed up and down.

The warden let Michelle go. “You are to cooperate with this reporter fully, do you understand?”

“I … don’t … I …why?”

He grabbed her upper arm and squeezed, hard. Michelle yelped.

“You don’t get to ask why. Perhaps you’d like a full sixteen hours of exercise today, instead of eight?”

Michelle’s eyes widened again, even more, and she shook her head vigorously. “Please no! … I … I’ll do what you want. Please?” Between sobs, “Just tell me what you want, PLEASE!”

“Leave her alone,” Gloria said. “What is exercise? Why is she so afraid?”

“Ah, I’ll show you.” He called out. “Jailer, exercise position.”

Michelle sobbed. “No, no. We don’t do exercise now. It’s not till later. Please! No.”

The chains creaked and began to move upward. Michelle had no choice but to pull herself up. Gradually, she stood, her arms above her head. “Please, it’s not time to do exercise. Oh, please!”

Gloria said, “Look, whatever the fuck exercise is, I don’t need to see it!”

“Oh, but you do,” the warden said. “It’s one of the main reasons you’ve been allowed to do this interview. In fact, you will film it later. It’s a very effective form of punishment. Much better than flogging. I’m sure it will discourage many from following in her footsteps.”

Michelle’s tears were falling to the ground as she cried out, “I don’t want to do exercise. Oh please, not now.”

The chains stopped rising.
View attachment 1055282

The warden said with a smile, “Now watch this.”

... To Be Continued ...
Bloody Hell Led that was superb! Very, very atmospheric and I loved the first pic ... now for more!

“Hmmm, now that you mention it, that is perhaps a bit cruel. From now on, she gets one day a month off!
Weak-willed prison warden ... gave in far too easily :)
I really liked sex. I don’t think I’m a slut, but I love sex.
I think maybe she is/was ...
Gloria moved her right hand to Michelle’s breast and began to lightly stroke and circle her right nipple
Oh Gloria ... really?

Wonderful tale, and that model in the pics is just perfect!

Interview In the Dungeon
Cont’d and Conclusion

Four weeks later, Gloria sat staring at her computer. She’d first tried to get Michelle released outright, but that appeal was rejected immediately. Then she tried for a reduction in sentence with equally abysmal results.

Before filing the next appeal, she spoke with a friend at the State Department to see if there was any chance the regime might fall, give Michelle a chance at freedom. Unfortunately, the Great President’s country was prosperous, and had been prosperous for decades. Prosperous countries almost never fell internally. The Great President was brutal with criminals, but he took care of the rest of the country fairly well. Her friend was certain the chance of an overthrow in the foreseeable future was nil.

Her next appeal asked for a death sentence, but by humane means. Once again, it was denied quickly. Finally, she filed an appeal asking only that the life sentence be replaced by a death. She knew that meant Michelle would suffer the long agony of crucifixion.

Michelle was such a delicate thing. Imagining her suffering for hours, perhaps days, on a cross frightened Gloria more than anything ever had. But she remembered the way Michelle had looked at her when Gloria left the cell, so she had filed the last appeal.

She wondered who the new warden was at the prison. She hoped he or she would be more humane than the one she had met. “Exercise” was part of Michelle’s prescribed punishment, so that would not go away, but perhaps the new warden would not be so inordinately cruel. She smiled. The old warden should have realized he was antagonizing an investigative reporter – a very good investigative reporter. Shortly after she mailed the corruption evidence she had unearthed, his superiors, as they had done with many others, “disappeared” him.

Her computer dinged. She had an email. After she read it, she bent forward in convulsive weeping. Oh no! Oh my God, that poor, poor sweet girl. Oh, no!

She could not escape the image in her mind. Michelle beginning to open her eyes in the morning and once again realizing the horrible truth.
View attachment 1056882

Gloria finally gathered herself together enough to read it again. “Prisoner’s appeal is hereby denied. No further appeals will be considered. She is to remain in the custody of the State for the remainder of her life.”

Epilogue

Choices, Gloria thought. Our lives are the sum total of the choices we make—some good, some bad—and the choices made for us by others.

She hoped, she desperately prayed the choice she made was a good one.

After learning of the denial of Michelle’s appeal to have her sentence changed, Gloria visited the Prime Minister who had stared at her body with such intensity in their first meeting. In exchange for a night with that body, she "bought" a crucifixion.

Now, on a beautiful day, she watched as Michelle walked with hesitant steps. They had cut her hair—no doubt to enhance the views as they watched her beautiful naked body suffer and die. In the weeks since she’d last seen her, Michelle’s time in the dungeon had changed her, hardened her. Gloria almost didn’t recognize her.

The poor girl was trembling all over, her wide eyes fixated on the nails lying near her cross.

Gloria thought, Oh God, did I do the right thing?

One of the men laid Michelle on the cross and held her down. She was crying and obviously terrified, but she did not beg. She did scream though. When the first nail brought up its crimson geyser, Gloria had to turn away for a moment. What the fuck is the matter with you? If she can do what she’s doing, you must be there for her. She turned back.

It was hard to see through her tears as they eventually hauled Michelle up by the crossbar, her nail-torn wrists bearing all her weight—still screaming, but not begging.
View attachment 1056887

Gloria knew what came next—the part Michelle feared the most. Michelle looked down for a second as the first nail approached her foot. She closed her eyes tightly and raised her head crying out shrilly, rapidly, in ever-increasing pitch, “Oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God oh AIYEEEEEEE!”
View attachment 1056889

When Gloria heard the CRAAACK of Michelle’s bones, she turned and vomited. Michelle’s screams were constant throughout the nailing. Gloria pulled at her own hair. What have I done? Sweet Jesus, what have I done?

Gloria began to beg them to bring her down, but Michelle, who had begged profusely during “exercise” in the dungeon, had yet to do anything but scream and weep.

A long time later, Gloria’s body and spirit were shaken. Michelle’s screaming had abated as exhaustion was taking its toll. Michelle had begged finally, but for death, not to be taken down. Gloria also begged them to kill Michelle, then offered to pay, but to no avail.

Finally, in one of her now-feeble attempts to rise, Michelle managed to bring herself up and called to Gloria in a hoarse voice.

Gloria approached the cross.
View attachment 1056890

Michelle looked down and said, “I’ll be free soon. Thank you.”

END
Excellent story. Always up for a naked crucifixion but the early chapters in the dungeon were superb. Great work Led ...

Back
Top Bottom