Interview in the Dungeon

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oooh, the threat more erotic than the action, indeed true, I know someone who is all about that, @KurvyKate
Ola puta taparrabos. Espero que estés feliz y saludable?

Here's a thing. I don't want to suffer the ordeal, whatever it is he wants to put me through, I want to feel the threat of it. I'm thrilled by the dread and the fear that I'm going to endure my Master's wicked desires, driven by my own desperate need to be obedient. He's so clever. He teases me with his intentions. He taunts and makes me taste the possibilities and asks me how the idea feels. I'm so intoxicated with lust at the thought of his power over me that when he asks "Is this what you want, really?" I can't help but beg for cruelty. He makes me so sick with sex that "No" is nothing like the right answer. Although I'm terrified of the misery or discomfort the ordeal will entail, I answer "Yes" and pray he'll be merciful.

Sometimes nothing happens. How cruel is that? But we both know that to preserve the sweet thrill of the fear I need, sometimes my fear must be realised. I think "this time?" every time we go there. It's beautiful!

Interview in the Dungeon
cont'd

After Michelle told Gloria the story of the drug sale, her arrest and that of her travelling partner, Janice, Gloria knew it was time for the part she had been trying to avoid. “Tell me about Janice.”

It was as of Gloria had struck her. Michelle began to cry. After a while, she said, “Janice was my best friend. She … she tried to talk me out of selling the stuff, but I…” A few more moments of crying and then, “After we were caught, we were told the penalty for selling drugs was death.”

“You didn’t know?”

“We were stupid. We were just passing through. We had planned to just drive through this country. You can do that in less than an hour, but then our car broke, and we needed more money.”

Michelle took a deep breath. “Then, they said it was to be death by crucifixion! I had read it was the most horrible, painful way to die, that it could take hours, sometimes days. I pissed my pants. But I was only twenty at the time, and it turned out they couldn’t execute me without giving me a choice of life in prison instead. Janice was just over twenty-one, so she had no options–she was going to be crucified.”

“So, you picked life in prison?”

“Wouldn’t you? I thought maybe there would be a chance for parole or something later. At least I’d still be alive. I didn’t know I’d be spending the rest of my life chained to a wall in a cold dungeon. That I’d be tortured for hours every day. Plus, they forced me to watch Janice’s crucifixion before I made the choice. It was even more horrible than I had imagined.”

Michelle looked her in the eye. “Have you ever been so scared you thought you might actually die of fright?”

Gloria shook her head.

“I have. They didn’t tell me I was going to have a choice when they made me watch Janice die. I thought I was going to be next. They pinned her to the cross.”

Gloria raised her hand. “You don’t have to—”

“The instant they hit the first nail, one going into her hand, she started screaming. The screaming didn’t stop until she had been hanging for a very long time.”
nails 2.jpg

“But, I had read the worst agony was nailing the feet. I believe it. The sounds she made when they did that could only have come from Hell. But the other sounds were even worse.”
feet.jpg

“What sound?”

“The bones in her feet shattering. They had me tied up so close, I got sprayed by some of the blood when they hammered. The CRAAACK as the nails, it …”

“Michelle, we don’t have to do this.”

“I broke a toe once, just a hairline fracture. I couldn’t put weight on it without what I thought at the time was intolerable pain.” A sardonic laugh. “How little I knew about pain then. And now she, and soon me I thought, were going to have to use completely shattered feet to …” Michelle took in a large breath. “Once she finally stopped screaming, she began to beg, first to be let down, then to be killed. She cried so much. And I cried with her. She must have begged them to kill her a hundred times. My heart was beating very fast. I hoped maybe I would have a heart attack.”

It seemed like she was on that cross forever. And I thought I was next! I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think.
hang 1.jpg

“Finally, during the second day she made one last huge effort to raise herself. That was the last one.”
hang 2.jpg

“After she died, they took me over to another cross. Mine, I thought. I pissed myself again. I started to beg, offer … anything.” She looked Gloria in the eye. "I would have done anything."

Gloria took a deep breath.

"Then, they laughed and finally told me I could choose life in prison instead. I actually fainted with relief.”

They sat together in silence for a while, Gloria stroking Michelle’s hair and humming the tune. Michelle was still trembling. Finally, Michelle said, “Do you think they’d let me change my mind?”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you think they’d let me re-choose my sentence?”

“You want to be crucified?”

“No! of course not; but I can’t take this anymore. Please! When you get out of here, see if they’ll let me change.”

“I can’t do that.”

“It’s a couple of days of intense hell, vs. a lifetime of this hell. I was an idiot—there isn’t even a word for “parole” in their legal system. I just didn’t realize what it was going to be like. Look at me!” She pulled on the chains hard. Gloria feared the loud clanking might draw someone in. “For God’s sake, look at me! Help me get out of this, please!” She lowered her head and sobbed uncontrollably. Then, “I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE. I CAN’T!”

Gloria stroked her head and whispered, “Are you absolutely sure?”

“Wouldn’t you be?”

Gloria hesitated just a second. “Yes. I would.”

She looked deeply into Michelle’s eyes. “I promise. I will do everything I can.”

“Thank you.”

The door flew open, and the warden rushed in. “Well ladies, hope you’ve had a nice visit.” He turned to Gloria. “Time to get your camera crew in here.” To Michelle he said, “Okay, it’s exercise time!”

She just looked at him dully and lowered her head.

Of course, this time, exercise was going to be the full four hours. After the chains forced her to her feet, Michelle just quietly went through the up down routine of transferring pressure from her arms / shoulder to her legs and then back again. Eventually, the pain became evident on her face. Then, some moans. She looked at Gloria and mouthed, “Please.”
please.jpg

Gloria nodded.

Even before the chains were moved up for the final hour, Michelle had started to beg for mercy. By the time Michelle had spent a half hour in the fully stretched position, Gloria was crying and begging too. Finally, the warden said, “In honor of our guest, I’m going to say that forty-five minutes in position three are sufficient.”

Michelle said weakly, “Thank you, sir.”

The warden grabbed Gloria’s arm. “And now, it’s time for you to go.”

She shrugged him off and went to Michelle who, now not being stretched, was struggling to stand. Gloria wrapped her arms around Michelle to support her and whispered in Michelle’s ear, “I’ll try. I promise I’ll try.”

“Thank you.”

Gloria kissed Michelle’s hair as she was whisked away by the warden. At the cell door, she stopped for one last look.
_3910843918.jpg

... To Be Continued ...

Last edited:
Interview in the Dungeon
cont'd

After Michelle told Gloria the story of the drug sale, her arrest and that of her travelling partner, Janice, Gloria knew it was time for the part she had been trying to avoid. “Tell me about Janice.”

It was as of Gloria had struck her. Michelle began to cry. After a while, she said, “Janice was my best friend. She … she tried to talk me out of selling the stuff, but I…” A few more moments of crying and then, “After we were caught, we were told the penalty for selling drugs was death.”

“You didn’t know?”

“We were stupid. We were just passing through. We had planned to just drive through this country. You can do that in less than an hour, but then our car broke, and we needed more money.”

Michelle took a deep breath. “Then, they said it was to be death by crucifixion! I had read it was the most horrible, painful way to die, that it could take hours, sometimes days. I pissed my pants. But I was only twenty at the time, and it turned out they couldn’t execute me without giving me a choice of life in prison instead. Janice was just over twenty-one, so she had no options–she was going to be crucified.”

“So, you picked life in prison?”

“Wouldn’t you? I thought maybe there would be a chance for parole or something later. At least I’d still be alive. I didn’t know I’d be spending the rest of my life chained to a wall in a cold dungeon. That I’d be tortured for hours every day. Plus, they forced me to watch Janice’s crucifixion before I made the choice. It was even more horrible than I had imagined.”

Michelle looked her in the eye. “Have you ever been so scared you thought you might actually die of fright?”

Gloria shook her head.

“I have. They didn’t tell me I was going to have a choice when they made me watch Janice die. I thought I was going to be next. They pinned her to the cross.”

Gloria raised her hand. “You don’t have to—”

“The instant they hit the first nail, one going into her hand, she started screaming. The screaming didn’t stop until she had been hanging for a very long time.”
View attachment 1056290

“But, I had read the worst agony was nailing the feet. I believe it. The sounds she made when they did that could only have come from Hell. But the other sounds were even worse.”
View attachment 1056292

“What sound?”

“The bones in her feet shattering. They had me tied up so close, I got sprayed by some of the blood when they hammered. The CRAAACK as the nails, it …”

“Michelle, we don’t have to do this.”

“I broke a toe once, just a hairline fracture. I couldn’t put weight on it without what I thought at the time was intolerable pain.” A sardonic laugh. “How little I knew about pain then. And now she, and soon me I thought, were going to have to use completely shattered feet to …” Michelle took in a large breath. “Once she finally stopped screaming, she began to beg, first to be let down, then to be killed. She cried so much. And I cried with her. She must have begged them to kill her a hundred times. My heart was beating very fast. I hoped maybe I would have a heart attack.”

It seemed like she was on that cross forever. And I thought I was next! I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think.
View attachment 1056293

“Finally, during the second day she made one last huge effort to raise herself. That was the last one.”
View attachment 1056294

“After she died, they took me over to another cross. Mine, I thought. I pissed myself again. I started to beg, offer … anything.” She looked Gloria in the eye. "I would have done anything."

Gloria took a deep breath.

"Then, they laughed and finally told me I could choose life in prison instead. I actually fainted with relief.”

They sat together in silence for a while, Gloria stroking Michelle’s hair and humming the tune. Michelle was still trembling. Finally, Michelle said, “Do you think they’d let me change my mind?”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you think they’d let me re-choose my sentence?”

“You want to be crucified?”

“No! of course not; but I can’t take this anymore. Please! When you get out of here, see if they’ll let me change.”

“I can’t do that.”

“It’s a couple of days of intense hell, vs. a lifetime of this hell. I was an idiot—there isn’t even a word for “parole” in their legal system. I just didn’t realize what it was going to be like. Look at me!” She pulled on the chains hard. Gloria feared the loud clanking might draw someone in. “For God’s sake, look at me! Help me get out of this, please!” She lowered her head and sobbed uncontrollably. Then, “I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE. I CAN’T!”

Gloria stroked her head and whispered, “Are you absolutely sure?”

“Wouldn’t you be?”

Gloria hesitated just a second. “Yes. I would.”

She looked deeply into Michelle’s eyes. “I promise. I will do everything I can.”

“Thank you.”

The door flew open, and the warden rushed in. “Well ladies, hope you’ve had a nice visit.” He turned to Gloria. “Time to get your camera crew in here.” To Michelle he said, “Okay, it’s exercise time!”

She just looked at him dully and lowered her head.

Of course, this time, exercise was going to be the full four hours. After the chains forced her to her feet, Michelle just quietly went through the up down routine of transferring pressure from her arms / shoulder to her legs. Eventually, the pain became evident on her face. Then, some moans. She looked at Gloria and mouthed, “Please.”
View attachment 1056289

Gloria nodded.

Even before the chains were moved up for the final hour, Michelle had started to beg for mercy. By the time Michelle had spent a half hour in the fully stretched position, Gloria was crying and begging too. Finally, the warden said, “In honor of our guest, I’m going to say that forty-five minutes in position three are sufficient.”

Michelle said weakly, “Thank you, sir.”

The warden grabbed Gloria’s arm. “And now, it’s time for you to go.”

She shrugged him off and went to Michelle who, now not being stretched, was struggling to stand. Gloria wrapped her arms around Michelle to support her and whispered in Michelle’s ear, “I’ll try. I promise I’ll try.”

“Thank you.”

Gloria kissed Michelle’s hair as she was whisked away by the warden. At the cell door, she stopped for one last look.
View attachment 1056288

... To Be Continued ...
A narrative within a narrative, I like it! :applaudit:

Interview In the Dungeon
Cont’d and Conclusion

Four weeks later, Gloria sat staring at her computer. She’d first tried to get Michelle released outright, but that appeal was rejected immediately. Then she tried for a reduction in sentence with equally abysmal results.

Before filing the next appeal, she spoke with a friend at the State Department to see if there was any chance the regime might fall, give Michelle a chance at freedom. Unfortunately, the Great President’s country was prosperous, and had been prosperous for decades. Prosperous countries almost never fell internally. The Great President was brutal with criminals, but he took care of the rest of the country fairly well. Her friend was certain the chance of an overthrow in the foreseeable future was nil.

Her next appeal asked for a death sentence, but by humane means. Once again, it was denied quickly. Finally, she filed an appeal asking only that the life sentence be replaced by a death. She knew that meant Michelle would suffer the long agony of crucifixion.

Michelle was such a delicate thing. Imagining her suffering for hours, perhaps days, on a cross frightened Gloria more than anything ever had. But she remembered the way Michelle had looked at her when Gloria left the cell, so she had filed the last appeal.

She wondered who the new warden was at the prison. She hoped he or she would be more humane than the one she had met. “Exercise” was part of Michelle’s prescribed punishment, so that would not go away, but perhaps the new warden would not be so inordinately cruel. She smiled. The old warden should have realized he was antagonizing an investigative reporter – a very good investigative reporter. Shortly after she mailed the corruption evidence she had unearthed, his superiors, as they had done with many others, “disappeared” him.

Her computer dinged. She had an email. After she read it, she bent forward in convulsive weeping. Oh no! Oh my God, that poor, poor sweet girl. Oh, no!

She could not escape the image in her mind. Michelle beginning to open her eyes in the morning and once again realizing the horrible truth.
dream.jpg

Gloria finally gathered herself together enough to read it again. “Prisoner’s appeal is hereby denied. No further appeals will be considered. She is to remain in the custody of the State for the remainder of her life.”

Epilogue

Choices, Gloria thought. Our lives are the sum total of the choices we make—some good, some bad—and the choices made for us by others.

She hoped, she desperately prayed the choice she made was a good one.

After learning of the denial of Michelle’s appeal to have her sentence changed, Gloria visited the Prime Minister who had stared at her body with such intensity in their first meeting. In exchange for a night with that body, she "bought" a crucifixion.

Now, on a beautiful day, she watched as Michelle walked with hesitant steps. They had cut her hair—no doubt to enhance the views as they watched her beautiful naked body suffer and die. In the weeks since she’d last seen her, Michelle’s time in the dungeon had changed her, hardened her. Gloria almost didn’t recognize her.

The poor girl was trembling all over, her wide eyes fixated on the nails lying near her cross.

Gloria thought, Oh God, did I do the right thing?

One of the men laid Michelle on the cross and held her down. She was crying and obviously terrified, but she did not beg. She did scream though. When the first nail brought up its crimson geyser, Gloria had to turn away for a moment. What the fuck is the matter with you? If she can do what she’s doing, you must be there for her. She turned back.

It was hard to see through her tears as they eventually hauled Michelle up by the crossbar, her nail-torn wrists bearing all her weight—still screaming, but not begging.
michelle 1.jpg

Gloria knew what came next—the part Michelle feared the most. Michelle looked down for a second as the first nail approached her foot. She closed her eyes tightly and raised her head crying out shrilly, rapidly, in ever-increasing pitch, “Oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God oh AIYEEEEEEE!”
michelle 2.jpg

When Gloria heard the CRAAACK of Michelle’s bones, she turned and vomited. Michelle’s screams were constant throughout the nailing. Gloria pulled at her own hair. What have I done? Sweet Jesus, what have I done?

Gloria began to beg them to bring her down, but Michelle, who had begged profusely during “exercise” in the dungeon, had yet to do anything but scream and weep.

A long time later, Gloria’s body and spirit were shaken. Michelle’s screaming had abated as exhaustion was taking its toll. Michelle had begged finally, but for death, not to be taken down. Gloria also begged them to kill Michelle, then offered to pay, but to no avail.

Finally, in one of her now-feeble attempts to rise, Michelle managed to bring herself up and called to Gloria in a hoarse voice.

Gloria approached the cross.
michelle 3.jpg

Michelle looked down and said, “I’ll be free soon. Thank you.”

END

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom