Is this the forum for speculative dystopias

Go to CruxDreams.com
I know, it's a classic newbie question, but I'm new here, I think I've scoped out the ground, and I want to play nice...

So am I right?

If not, then I anticipate being cast into the outer darkness, but a signpost to where I should have been would be better.

I know, it's a classic newbie question, but I'm new here, I think I've scoped out the ground, and I want to play nice...

So am I right?

If not, then I anticipate being cast into the outer darkness, but a signpost to where I should have been would be better.
Are you looking to write a story? Post art? Have a discussion on the topic?

So am I right?

Fear ye not, jcmsir, if it turns out to be in the wrong place we can move it without fuss. Fire away.

So am I right?

Dystopias can become real. The satirical lyricist Tom Lehrer once said that he had to stop writing satirical songs when Henry Kissinger won the Nobel Peace Prize. No satire can top that.

So am I right?

There are lots of stories here, including many with the crucifixion theme, taking place in imaginary today's or near future dystopian worlds. If the plot involves crucifixion, I usually post them in the 'crucifixion' or 'when in Rome' sections, regardless whther the setting is in ancient Rome.

Link to jcmsir's new thread:

Back
Top Bottom