It's the spooky season, so I was inspired to make this based on images found at Pixiv.

Go to CruxDreams.com
B

Bruticus

I don't think this is very good in all honesty. It does not seem echo-y enough? I wanted to add sound to it that would make it sound like a hundred or more zombies were craving their flesh, but it does not sound quite like I wanted it to. I also wanted to add some music to it that was dark enough to be evil sounding instrumental stuff, but also have a hint of erotic and even tragic to it, but could not find anything to use that fit that criteria, so I used nothing.

I also wanted to add some sounds of two girls moaning and crying in pain fear and orgasm, but not as loud due to the sounds of the zombies being louder.

There was no story attatched to these pictures where I found them which is a shame because I really wanted to know who they are, how they got here and if they eventually died.

I really do like the transparent X shape cross though that has their wrists and feet inside it but I would change and make it so the girls were barefoot if I was an artist. Just a thing I have I guess where I prefer naked girls to be 100 percent naked.

Maybe someone here who is better at this sort of thing can make this more menacing than it is already, if not I hope you all like it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a lot of problems trying to upload this but thankfully it is fixed now. If this is something you like, please download it now because I do not know how long it will be up at that site I uploaded it to.

Back
Top Bottom