Ivan ART

Go to CruxDreams.com
I made a quick video of a witch burning. To keep the render time down I couldn't put too much detail in the background like crowds. But in the future I hope to get some better hardware so I can make longer better videos.
Really nice work on what must have been a difficult scene. I liked it a lot, and thanks for sharing.

A while ago a few people requested I do a set featuring the breast ripper. It truly is a brutal and evil punishment but I said I would give it a go. It would be nice to know your thoughts. Her are a few from 001 - 050 from the set
And please keep it going! I like it and It's seldom that someone use the breast ripper on their series, I only knew the late Quoom that he did lots of breast torture like this and hopefully you'll make some too.

A while ago a few people requested I do a set featuring the breast ripper. It truly is a brutal and evil punishment but I said I would give it a go. It would be nice to know your thoughts. Her are a few from 001 - 050 from the set

View attachment 1169200View attachment 1169201View attachment 1169202View attachment 1169203View attachment 1169204View attachment 1169205View attachment 1169206
They are amazing…. I love the redness of the claws, and for the final image I feel a trickle of piss would complete the image as she succumbs to the enormous pain, losing all control of her bodily functions! Here screams rock the dungeon to its foundations. Very nice work, @Ivanart

I don't want to issue warnings or kick people out but we have a no politics rule for the simple reason that when innocents are involved and have their young lives snuffed out then claims, counter claims, insults and all the rest soon follow. I feel as gutted as anyone else by what we see on the news but hurling abuse at each other in our little make believe world of CruxForums only brings reality crashing in. Please hold your tongues and abide by our rules...they are there for a good reason.

I don't want to issue warnings or kick people out but we have a no politics rule for the simple reason that when innocents are involved and have their young lives snuffed out then claims, counter claims, insults and all the rest soon follow. I feel as gutted as anyone else by what we see on the news but hurling abuse at each other in our little make believe world of CruxForums only brings reality crashing in. Please hold your tongues and abide by our rules...they are there for a good reason.
Thank you.

Hi,
I masturbate imagining stuff like that being done to women I know. But I imagine an electric pear. Contact me if you like private chat

Back
Top Bottom