Ivan ART

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 1067446

Here is a work in progress from what I am working on for a future story. I do love a rack so I'm probably going to make a few designs. I find it is a perfect way to display a woman to make her body available plus it can deliver incredible pain to her.
I love the rack, imagining being stretched then having various torture implements applied to this victim.

Fantastic good news that you will work for the Quoom site Ivan! Your work is premium quality! Will you do any electro drawings? In that case I will reconsider being a member of that site again.

Thank you I'm glad you like it. I will explore all kinds of medieval and modern torture so I will do electro at some point. I cant guarantee when it will appear though. That depends on how frequently www.quoom.com want to buy and display my work.

GIRL PEAR1.pngGIRL PEAR2.pngGIRL PEAR3.pngGIRL PEAR4.pngGIRL PEAR5.png

I did a few quick ones of this young lady inspecting the pear I used in another scene. No dungeon should be without at least one pear in my opinion. While it is a very cruel and terrifying device that mistreats a woman in a truly terrible way it is very effective. As a torture device it can be inserted into a woman and the screw design allows it to be adjusted very accurately so pain is increased only to the level required to break the woman. If a torturer feels a woman is close to confession then he can chose to use a small adjustment for his next one to spear her to much damage. Or if she is stubborn then the pear can cause extreme pain. Then as a tool of punishment it makes an effective deterrent and will make any woman regret her wrong doing.

While most women, quite fairly find the pear terrifying I see many have a strange curiosity for it. I wonder if left alone with one how many women would open and explore the device like our girl here.

In between major sets I decided to do something different with the girl I had holding the pear. Not sure if all women would have this response when coming face to face with a device such as this but our girl is different. I image she was given a chance to meet the tool that would be used to punish her at a later date.
Despair or desire? Does her face really tell?

Great series!

Despair or desire? Does her face really tell?

Great series!
Thank you.

I was trying to capture a feeling of somewhere between desire and despair. One of lust and of fear. I thought her torturer would allow her to see the device and fully inspect it the day before her punishment was planned. But rather than just adding to her fear she made the most of it and found a way to enjoy the experience.

View attachment 1067975View attachment 1067976View attachment 1067977View attachment 1067978View attachment 1067979

I did a few quick ones of this young lady inspecting the pear I used in another scene. No dungeon should be without at least one pear in my opinion. While it is a very cruel and terrifying device that mistreats a woman in a truly terrible way it is very effective. As a torture device it can be inserted into a woman and the screw design allows it to be adjusted very accurately so pain is increased only to the level required to break the woman. If a torturer feels a woman is close to confession then he can chose to use a small adjustment for his next one to spear her to much damage. Or if she is stubborn then the pear can cause extreme pain. Then as a tool of punishment it makes an effective deterrent and will make any woman regret her wrong doing.

While most women, quite fairly find the pear terrifying I see many have a strange curiosity for it. I wonder if left alone with one how many women would open and explore the device like our girl here.
Such erotic curiosity from one still so innocent and naive.

In between major sets I decided to do something different with the girl I had holding the pear. Not sure if all women would have this response when coming face to face with a device such as this but our girl is different. I image she was given a chance to meet the tool that would be used to punish her at a later date.
View attachment 1072703View attachment 1072704View attachment 1072705View attachment 1072706View attachment 1072707View attachment 1072708View attachment 1072708View attachment 1072709View attachment 1072710View attachment 1072711
View attachment 1072702
Punish her with this! :)

Back
Top Bottom