Ivan ART

Go to CruxDreams.com
To help me understand more may I ask?

What would be going through your mind as you first saw it then as you walked up to it and touched it? Would you want to hold it like she did then how long would you like to be alone with it before the punishment began?
I would be thinking about how it would feel to be slowly lowered onto it , feeling it enter and slowly go deep inside me. I would like a few minutes of alone time before the punishment begins to prepare my mind for what was about to happen

I'm working on a set where exactly that happens to her. Just for you here are a couple where she is hanging over the spike.

View attachment 1073804View attachment 1073805
Those are very intense. I can only imagine my deep fear as I am over the spike and waiting to be slowly lowered onto it. My struggles would be desperate.

I've also imagined a scene were I would be tied in a chair that has a hole in the seat, and under the chair is a spike like that with a device that would have it
rise slowly into me. Yet I would have no idea how big it was and how deep it would penetrate me......

Those are very intense. I can only imagine my deep fear as I am over the spike and waiting to be slowly lowered onto it. My struggles would be desperate.

I've also imagined a scene were I would be tied in a chair that has a hole in the seat, and under the chair is a spike like that with a device that would have it
rise slowly into me. Yet I would have no idea how big it was and how deep it would penetrate me......
I plan on having her hover over it for a while before being very slowly lowered. I find the build up can be just as exciting as the actual torture.

I plan on having her hover over it for a while before being very slowly lowered. I find the build up can be just as exciting as the actual torture.
If that were me, I would even imagine being lowered onto it partially, then it would stop there and let me suffer on it at that level of penetration before being lowered
onto it a little more. Then stopped there again to let me suffer with it in a little deeper. Then lowered a little more again. Each time I start to feel myself being lowered my desperation and fear would get even worse.....knowing that eventually the entire spike will be inside me......

If that were me, I would even imagine being lowered onto it partially, then it would stop there and let me suffer on it at that level of penetration before being lowered
onto it a little more. Then stopped there again to let me suffer with it in a little deeper. Then lowered a little more again. Each time I start to feel myself being lowered my desperation and fear would get even worse.....knowing that eventually the entire spike will be inside me......
That's what I'm going for with this one. I want her to be dropped maybe a half inch, or less at a time until it is all inside her. I want her to feel each step of the punishment and for it to take many hours until its complete. The punishment it targeting such a sensitive part of the woman that it should be taken slowly so she cant fully experience it. That way she will feel every spike.

That's what I'm going for with this one. I want her to be dropped maybe a half inch, or less at a time until it is all inside her. I want her to feel each step of the punishment and for it to take many hours until its complete. The punishment it targeting such a sensitive part of the woman that it should be taken slowly so she cant fully experience it. That way she will feel every spike.
Makes me wonder if that would be worse for a woman than the suffering of being nailed to a cross. I think in a way it could be worse. Since the focus of this punishment
would be on the most sensitive part of my body, a part that I would want to protect so much.....it would not just be physical suffering but emotional suffering as well.

And the emotional suffering might actually be worse. Not knowing how long this will go on or how deep the spike will get inside of me......

Makes me wonder if that would be worse for a woman than the suffering of being nailed to a cross. I think in a way it could be worse. Since the focus of this punishment
would be on the most sensitive part of my body, a part that I would want to protect so much.....it would not just be physical suffering but emotional suffering as well.

And the emotional suffering might actually be worse. Not knowing how long this will go on or how deep the spike will get inside of me......
There would defiantly be two aspects for the woman that as a man I could never fully understand. But as well as prolonging the pain I would want to prolong the emotional side before the torture started. I would want her to see the tool and hold it before hand. Maybe even a day before the punishment. Then I would have her hang over it for a while as well. I would also handle applying the vaginal pear in the same way. I wonder if as I was doing this to a woman if she would'nt mind me asking her what she was feeling at serveral steps throughout the punishment?

I think the goal would be to have it go as deep as possible without breaking the diaphram this way she could be kept alive for as long as possible. The as the spikes on the side are small they would not cut a huge amount but they would be felt if the whole impalement tool as turned of if the woman was raised up just to lower her again.

There would defiantly be two aspects for the woman that as a man I could never fully understand. But as well as prolonging the pain I would want to prolong the emotional side before the torture started. I would want her to see the tool and hold it before hand. Maybe even a day before the punishment. Then I would have her hang over it for a while as well. I would also handle applying the vaginal pear in the same way. I wonder if as I was doing this to a woman if she would'nt mind me asking her what she was feeling at serveral steps throughout the punishment?

I think the goal would be to have it go as deep as possible without breaking the diaphram this way she could be kept alive for as long as possible. The as the spikes on the side are small they would not cut a huge amount but they would be felt if the whole impalement tool as turned of if the woman was raised up just to lower her again.
For me, anyway, I think not knowing how big the phallus was or even what it looked like would instill me with more fear than I could even imagine. Being over it even if I looked down I would not really be able to see it. Then once it started to penetrate me the fear and emotional desperation would really reach another level. It might get to the point where I was suffering so much on it that I would think that whoever is lowering me will stop and have mercy. But then I would feel myself start to lower slowly again and the fear and emotional desperation would reach yet another level.

I'd be begging, pleading for it to end. But I would have no idea when it would end or how deep it will go since I never saw it. I'd even pray out loud at some point. Standard
prayers (i'm catholic) as well as just making some up as i plead with god for help, mercy, comfort, etc. Maybe my faith would even be shaken as I continue to be lowered onto the hideous thing......

think the goal would be to have it go as deep as possible without breaking the diaphram this way she could be kept alive for as long as possible. The as the spikes on the side are small they would not cut a huge amount but they would be felt if the whole impalement tool as turned of if the woman was raised up just to lower her again.

I agree , perfect way to do it

Back
Top Bottom