Ivan ART

Go to CruxDreams.com

Ivanart

Magistrate
I thought I'd make a thread on here to show some of my work. It would be interesting to know what you fine people think.

Attachments

• 008show ram3.jpg
    008show ram3.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,965
  • 014on ram3.jpg
    014on ram3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,429
  • 015on ram4.jpg
    015on ram4.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,149
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,074
  • 022ram. first touch4.jpg
    022ram. first touch4.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2,106
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 2,112
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2,140
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2,269
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,527
Here are a few more I did. I got some better hardware so could render them in better quality

Attachments

• 017put on ram4.jpg
    017put on ram4.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 2,414
  • 018put on ram3.jpg
    018put on ram3.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 2,337
  • 030on ram7.jpg
    030on ram7.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 2,452
  • 034on ram11png.jpg
    034on ram11png.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 2,453
  • 040first touch4.jpg
    040first touch4.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 2,258
  • 055going in 7.jpg
    055going in 7.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 2,143
  • 057going in 9.jpg
    057going in 9.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 2,235
  • 062going in 14.jpg
    062going in 14.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 2,394
  • 063going in 15.jpg
    063going in 15.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 2,516
Oh wow, @Ivanart , those are extraordinarily well detailed, and the facial expressions are superb.

I think my particular favourite is number 3:

A17E1B35-2AB6-47F6-9B13-98D82B0B317D.jpeg

Anticipation of torture is extremely erotic, and can be even more exquisite than the actual consummation of said torture. Oh the look of fear and terror of what is to come in her face is steaming hot! All the images have wonderful facial expressions, you clearly thought hard and long to get them just right, and I’m glad you did because they’re perfect!

incidentally, notice how I inserted the image mid post? By using the thumbnail feature (after the upload, click insert, select thumbnail) I can do that and also others can copy it to repost and comment (without having to download and then RE-upload).You can make the whole group of pics thumbnails by clicking the “insert multiple” button, and again select “thumbnail”.

As a bonus it saves bandwidth for the site! And they look better - without any loss of resolution when tapped open.

Thank you so much for sharing your art, the details floored me. One can see every follicle of her trimmed pubic hair, and I love her master’s skin tight leathers - wow, how does he get them on?

Bravo

I thought they had shut down the site, they are buying my work for Bdsmartwork again, I just did a few months on Quoom. Still no news of his whereabouts?
As the saying goes, “I know nothing”. I actually think he might have gone to Valhalla.. or wherever bdsm artists go. But that’s just a guess.

I have no idea what happened to Quoom so cant add anything. I'm a big fan of his work and was inspired by what he produced to make some torture art as well. It does take a lot of time and effort to create a story (my last one with the pear was 219 images) so I do need to make some money from it so I can afford to spend the time. As long as they sell I can make a set like that once a month so maybe I can help get more viewers back to the site.

I have no idea what happened to Quoom so cant add anything. I'm a big fan of his work and was inspired by what he produced to make some torture art as well. It does take a lot of time and effort to create a story (my last one with the pear was 219 images) so I do need to make some money from it so I can afford to spend the time. As long as they sell I can make a set like that once a month so maybe I can help get more viewers back to the site.
you're not kidding about the effort. Labor of love but a labor none-the-less.

Oh wow, @Ivanart , those are extraordinarily well detailed, and the facial expressions are superb.

I think my particular favourite is number 3:

View attachment 1052167

Anticipation of torture is extremely erotic, and can be even more exquisite than the actual consummation of said torture. Oh the look of fear and terror of what is to come in her face is steaming hot! All the images have wonderful facial expressions, you clearly thought hard and long to get them just right, and I’m glad you did because they’re perfect!

incidentally, notice how I inserted the image mid post? By using the thumbnail feature (after the upload, click insert, select thumbnail) I can do that and also others can copy it to repost and comment (without having to download and then RE-upload).You can make the whole group of pics thumbnails by clicking the “insert multiple” button, and again select “thumbnail”.

As a bonus it saves bandwidth for the site! And they look better - without any loss of resolution when tapped open.

Thank you so much for sharing your art, the details floored me. One can see every follicle of her trimmed pubic hair, and I love her master’s skin tight leathers - wow, how does he get them on?

Bravo
Yes anticipation can be the most exciting for sure. Though I would add anticipation without payoff is a tease for the view. Love all the images.

As the saying goes, “I know nothing”. I actually think he might have gone to Valhalla.. or wherever bdsm artists go. But that’s just a guess.
That is quite likely. It's been over 1-1/2 years since he went silent. I'm guessing it was either a fatal event or a debilitating one (stroke perhaps), or even covid. All speculation of course. I do miss cruel genius though.

Back
Top Bottom