Ivan ART

Go to CruxDreams.com
those are very good, but compared to quoom for instance there is lack of fantasy and variety of tortures; I will not subscribe until the tortures are more combined, multiple and various: BUT I repeat: the pics/drawings are very well done

The tortures are getting more various and more frequent. Different tools and different fleshparts used. That is a serious improvement. The 3d drawings are anyway very good but those improvements, if continued in new series, will make them excellent!

The tortures are getting more various and more frequent. Different tools and different fleshparts used. That is a serious improvement. The 3d drawings are anyway very good but those improvements, if continued in new series, will make them excellent!
I totally agree. Great artwork and great torture content.

Thanks for your feedback. To be honest I am still rather new to this. While I have years of 3D design experience I have not been rendering torture scenes for that long. I feel I am still figuring it out and aim to improve over time.

Thanks for your feedback. To be honest I am still rather new to this. While I have years of 3D design experience I have not been rendering torture scenes for that long. I feel I am still figuring it out and aim to improve over time.
That's rather surprising considering the quality of your work. I really can't wait to see what you do when you really get it figured out. :D

... i would love to trade with this girl.... although i have no idea how it does go on.... but i would accept any fantasy from you:icon12:
You inspire my desires and imagination...

If you took her place you would be tortured slowly and painfully. She is in for quite the ordeal
Your creations are masterfully done, Ivan!

Youna said about trading places with one of the characters and it made me wonder.

I don't know how you even begin to create your characters. Is it possible and are you yourself able to render characters, particularly their faces so they look like any specific real life person?

Very interesting

Your creations are masterfully done, Ivan!

Youna said about trading places with one of the characters and it made me wonder.

I don't know how you even begin to create your characters. Is it possible and are you yourself able to render characters, particularly their faces so they look like any specific real life person?

Very interesting
Hi,

Thanks for the kind words. But I could make a character look like a real person in theory. (Although I have stayed away from doing so due to copyright issues)

It is hard to get it exact as the model looks different in the various stages and a lot comes down to the rendering engine. Did you have something in mind? I could give it a go.

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words. But I could make a character look like a real person in theory. (Although I have stayed away from doing so due to copyright issues)

It is hard to get it exact as the model looks different in the various stages and a lot comes down to the rendering engine. Did you have something in mind? I could give it a go.
Hey Ivan,

I suppose my thought was along the lines of making someone's fantasy come true through your art work. So for example "Youna" wanted to trade place with one of your characters. If someone gave you a picture of themselves could you then create an accurate recreation of their likeness and use them in one of your scenes?

Hey Ivan,

I suppose my thought was along the lines of making someone's fantasy come true through your art work. So for example "Youna" wanted to trade place with one of your characters. If someone gave you a picture of themselves could you then create an accurate recreation of their likeness and use them in one of your scenes?
Its a good idea.

I could give it a try one day if someone is keen. Maybe lets see what Youna thinks.

Back
Top Bottom