"I've seen that girl somewhere" fotomanipulations real girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ilithya's dream...
sueño de muriel en la arena.jpg
- As you can see, Glabro is in charge of the crucifixion team. I hope you enjoy my torture.

- So you are in Hell in eternal torture
Muriel crucified in arena5.jpg
- No, you are wrong, Ilithya I am in Heaven.....in the heaven I have chosen as christian martyr...
muriel crucified in arena4.jpg
.......the crucifixion does not cause me pain, but pleasure...

- Holy Venus, the contact of the hot irons on her skin causes her one orgasm after another.....How is it possible.

Muriel anuncia la crucifixion de Ilithya.jpg
As in all dreams, illogical things happen, and suddenly Muriel had been taken down from the cross and her body no longer showed signs of torture.

- Who are you looking at, Muriel, who is that girl who was crucified?

- Don´t you know?

Crucifixion de ilithya y muriel.jpg
- It is you Ilithya, although you do not know it yet, very soon you too will die on the cross after undergoing horrific tortures in front of the public in the arena.......

image1_temp-1211.jpg
Ilithya's dream was premonitory. Her constant infidelities and adulteries reached the ears of her father, the senator, who, ashamed by the dishonor, dismissed her cuckolded husband and banished him to the most remote corner of Britain. With his daughter he was much more cruel because he had to wash the honor.
Ilithya aterrorizada.jpg
Ilithya was terrified when the Praetorians arrested her on behalf of her father the senator.
ilithya crucified in domus.jpg
He had his daughter crucified naked in the peristyle of his own domus and there she was brutally whipped.
Ilithya tortured.jpg
However, the family's honor also had to be repaired in public, so the senator disowned his daughter in public and turned her into a slave. This allowed her to be crucified in the arena. When the executioner showed the woman the rake with which he was going to flay her skin, Ilithya begged to wake up from the nightmare.
ilitgya tortured.jpg
Unfortunately for her, that was real...

The End

Seppia asesina.jpg
The beautiful and young Seppia wanted to avenge the death of her father, the legacy of Thrace who had had to commit suicide by order of the Emperor Caligula after losing a battle. Seppia seduced the emperor and got into his bed. When she arrived, she believed that Caligula was in bed and, pulling a knife out of her clothes, she killed him. However, it was not Caligula, but a slave. Someone had betrayed me. As punishment Caligula sentenced her to die crucified.

In torture chamber..
Seppia in dungeon.jpg
- Why have you brought me to this horrible place?

- The Emperor has ordered you brought here for questioning. Caligula is paranoid and believes that you did not act alone. He believes that you are part of a plot and wants me to extract the names of your accomplices in the murder.

- That is false, I have no accomplices, I acted alone. You don't need to torture me.

- I know, but I enjoy torturing noble girls like you on the rack. Take off your clothes.

- Why?

- You won't need your clothes anymore and I'll give them to a whore in exchange for her services, it's silk.

Seppia in dungeon 2.jpg
- Take my clothes, but don't torture me in return, please, isn't crucifixion cruel enough?

seppia in dungeon 3.jpg
- Ha ha, you're beautiful, murderer, I think we'll have a good time you and me down here and now lie on the rack, I have to tie you up.

- No, no, please....

- Do you prefer that I call the guards again? I just want to fuck you on the rack, if you obey me I won't torture you.

-Please
29624_1_front.jpg
Seppia is of course beautiful Hanna Mangan who roled Seppia's role in the Sparthacus series.

In the next few days we will see the torture and crucifixion of Seppia

seppia in rack3.jpg
Seppia was tortured for hours on the rack and although at first she endured the torment and refused to accuse other people as accomplices
Seppia in  rack.jpg
When the executioner brought the hot tongs closer to her bare breasts, the girl screamed hysterically that she would confess who her accomplices had been, her totally innocent noble friends in her assassination attempt.
trial.jpg
The noble girls were arrested and tried fully naked and tied up before a bloody crowd by the praetor, and condemned to be crucified
Juicio.jpg
- Damn you bitch, now we will be crucified because of you!
seppia flagrum.jpg
- Come on, bitch!, hurry up or I´ll use the flagrum on your back!

Back
Top Bottom