"I've seen that girl somewhere" fotomanipulations real girls

Go to CruxDreams.com

sifax

Senator
When I see the excellent photomanipulations of Damian, Michele Patri, etc. Sometimes I wonder "I have seen this girl somewhere". Sometimes it is very easy to remember the image that has inspired these authors from sites like Insex, Cruxdreams, Hardtied, Hogtied, Sir X and many more. This post is like a game in which I try to find the original image that inspired the manipulations.

With this I do not want to undermine the work of these artists who entertain us so much. On the contrary, discovering the original image makes manipulation much more attractive. I hope you like it and contribute everything you want.

concubine555.jpgKoshka cruxdreams.jpg

This beautiful busty slave punished in a Harem (by Damian) is Koshka from cruxdreams

Last edited by a moderator:
Precisely, and starting with Cruxdreams, Damian chose model Ulia several times, showing that he has very good taste.

I already used these manipulations in the post "Ulia, Yulia Streletskaya, Yulia Thikomirova, Moni, Anna Pavlova....bondage model". https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threa...i-anna-pavlova-bondage-model.9506/post-678769
Ulia massive crucifixion.jpgUlia.jpgUlia2.jpg
I love this manipulation. Damian reprises two of Ulia's poses in this massive crucifixion scene in arena. The artist adds the detail of Ulia crying, probably from the pain of having to get up on the nails of her feet to breathe for a few seconds. The legionnaire with the torch looks at him, counting the seconds it will take for the beautiful girl to give up and collapse again on the cross. Two originally independent images masterfully related between them.
Tessa.jpg
In the background Tessa also rises on the cross with a gesture that suggests pain and despair. The round-hipped young woman uses her long red hair to hide her breasts from the public enjoying the crucifixion.

Gerome Pollice Verso.jpg
The setting, "Pollice Verso" by Leon Gerome, is admirably chosen as it gives credibility and drama to the scene.

"Pollice Verso", thumbs down, was the inspiration for the design of the Colosseum in Gladiator. The Vestal Virgins are in the front row giving the thumbs down signal. Must have been their day off. I think some historians still hold that the thumbs down actually meant put your sword down and spare the opponent.

Ulia damian slave death.jpgUlia in forest.jpg
Returning to Ulia, Damian uses another Cruxdreams image of the beautiful Russian girl crucified in the forest to enact a scene in which several rich Romans watch the crucifixion of a sex slave for disobedience and plan to place a cornu between her legs so that she spend her last hours of agony fucking.

The setting where the tremendous scene takes place is bucolic, it looks like a Baroque or 19th century painting. I haven´t found the original painting.

Roman crucifictions&Decadence2-34.jpg
In this image Damian combines the crucifixions of Ulia and Koshka from Cruxdreams.
266675211_alice_and_koshka_in_the_crux_forest_-_koshka_alice_6_pt.jpg
Busty Koshka's contortions on the cross are a good theme that inspires Damian several times as we will see in future posts. It doesn't surprise me because the images of her crucifixion are very erotic, especially for those who like curvy women.

Regarding the image of Ulia on the cross, I'm a bit confused because there are two sets of Cruxdreams set of images and videos: "Mila and Ulia" and "Master and two slaves: Alex, Vika, Ulia" that seems later.
Ulia Mila Ulia.jpg
Ulia's not very long hair seems to be from the first set,
ulia after giving birth.jpg
.... but her breasts peculiar shape (after giving birth?) are from the second.

Maybe someone can clarify my doubt

Regarding the scene, the two girls are crucified in an unusual place, since the Romans practiced executions in the amphitheater or outside the city next to a gate. Not all amphitheaters were like the coliseum and sometimes an improvised space was used as a place of execution or punishment of slaves. It seems an improvised forum or square as crucifixion place as the crowd of the background shows.

Maybe it is not an execution but a slavegirls public punishment, maybe is the slave market and the slave trader has crucified the most beautiful slaves as a lure for masters who want to buy bondage-girls to decorate their villa.....the possibilities are endless.

Anyway the scene is verytable and very suggestive..

master and two slaves cover.jpg
Cruxdreams set "Master and two slaves Ulia, Alex and Vika" is quite an entertaining montage.
uxfosoisqel.jpgmaster and two slaves.jpg57da54c7dd7878789cb03a25e8e1d1e4.jpg
First Vika is crucified andal so spanked by Alex, but then Alex brings her wife Ulia naked and tied up and things get lively, because after shaking her and forcing her to suck him, he fucks her and finally crucifies her.
fd40fa3124cd446d7648ef0ca0307c99.jpgulia after giving birth.jpg
The last part is the best when Ulia with long brown hair dances a long and erotic dance on the cross. Ulia is not only beautiful but also submissive. It is a great video!.

Damian has used this set of Ulia crucified images several times.
DamianFC_005.jpg
In this one in this first, Ulia appears crucified outside the walls of a castle, the girl has whip marks on her body, she was flogged before the crucifixion. Some medieval soldiers with Muslim or Turkish appearance leave without waiting for the young woman to die, since Ulia will still spend many hours of agony alone.

unnamed (23).jpg
This is one of my favorites. Ulia is crucified on the peristyle of a rich domus, perhaps during a party. It may be a slave who is being punished for any fault, or perhaps the slave has not committed any fault but the host offers "extra entertainment" to his guests.

Genghis1n.jpg
In this Ulia and Julia appear crucified as if they were a protection screen for the Mongol troops of Genghis Khan. Ulia's face has been modified but the figure is clearly inspired by her. It's not one of my favorites. I don't even know if the Mongols of the 12th-13th century used to crucify prisoners.
The troops fun.jpg
This one comes from Roman Crucifictions 2 album by Damian. Although Ulia's face has changed somewhat, it's clear that it's her.

romandecadence370.jpgUlia Mila Ulia.jpgTessa.jpg

This beautiful and evocative image from Damian's "Roman Decadence" features Ulia and Tessa in two cruxdreams poses already included in this post. Damian has only added a flower crown to them.
08.jpg
It also includes a slave girl carrying the patibulum on her shoulders, likely to be crucified a little further down the line. I have found the image but I don't know its name, if someone help me......
las antorcvhs de neron siemiradzki4.jpg
The painting Damian uses here is "Nero´s torches" a painting by Henryk Siemiradzki from 1876. It counts the persecution of Nero against the Christians of Rome and specifically the moment in which he uses human torches to illuminate his gardens at night.
romandecadence-9.jpg
Damian uses this painting for several of his manipulations and it is a success because the painting itself is quite BDSM in itself, so the images of the Cruxdreams girls crucified do not clash at all.

View attachment 1255291View attachment 1255296View attachment 1255297

This beautiful and evocative image from Damian's "Roman Decadence" features Ulia and Tessa in two cruxdreams poses already included in this post. Damian has only added a flower crown to them.
View attachment 1255294
It also includes a slave girl carrying the patibulum on her shoulders, likely to be crucified a little further down the line. I have found the image but I don't know its name, if someone help me......
View attachment 1255292
The painting Damian uses here is "Nero´s torches" a painting by Henryk Siemiradzki from 1876. It counts the persecution of Nero against the Christians of Rome and specifically the moment in which he uses human torches to illuminate his gardens at night.
View attachment 1255307
Damian uses this painting for several of his manipulations and it is a success because the painting itself is quite BDSM in itself, so the images of the Cruxdreams girls crucified do not clash at all.
Sifax, you need to slow down to a maximum of 5 pictures per day per thread, please.

See:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/important-please-read.9955/

Last edited:
romandecadence287.jpg
In this Damian´s manipulation, Ulia is crucified along with her partner as a slave sold by her prents because they can't pay their taxes.
ulia crucified 2.jpg
Beautiful Ulia from: Master and two slaves Ulia, Vika, Alex
Cleopatra.jpg
And the background from Frederick Arthur Bridgman: Cleopatra on the terraces of Philae (1896)

Last edited:
Sin título3.jpg
This manipulation combines the image of Galia from Cruxdreams with a frame from the film "The Last Temptation of Christ (1988)"

1670445825954.jpeg
Galia's image is inverted and comes from an interior crucifixion scene. I like it a lot because Galia looks like a girl next door, and she seems very young. Poor girl has a hard time on the cross because she spends the entire video up and down, up and down.

Last temtation of christ.jpg
The crucifixion scene in "The Last Temptation of Christ" is terrible and dramatic, with Willem Dafoe completely naked, bloody and that horrible and obviously painful crown of thorns that looks more like a helmet than anything else. Both the shape of the crown of thorns and the position in which Dafoe appears crucified (not similar to the traditional crucifixion iconography) are due to research on the holy shroud of Torino and the remains of Yehohanan, a man crucified in Palestine in Roman times.

Sin título.jpgCorot_Rome_View_from_the_Farnese_Gardens.jpg
In this manipulation by Damian, Galia appears in the same pose, and the background is Corot's painting "View from the Garden of the Villa Farnese in Rome (1826)"

It is interesting how Damian gives credibility to the scene by placing not isolated crosses but a structure of stipes joined by wooden beams. So the victims bring the patibula on their shoulders to this place that is obviously for habitual crucifixions. The executioners only have to nail the wrists to the crossbar and then rope the girls up.

Jesus 1979.jpg
This solution appears in movies like "Jesus (1979)"

I love this Damian´s manipulation detail of the legionary nailing the titulus to the cross on the left

View attachment 1257623View attachment 1257628
In this manipulation by Damian, Galia appears in the same pose, and the background is Corot's painting "View from the Garden of the Villa Farnese in Rome (1826)"

It is interesting how Damian gives credibility to the scene by placing not isolated crosses but a structure of stipes joined by wooden beams. So the victims bring the patibula on their shoulders to this place that is obviously for habitual crucifixions. The executioners only have to nail the wrists to the crossbar and then rope the girls up.
This one illustrates The Three Witches by @jedakk -- that's how Pliny the Younger designed the crucifixion ground of Nicomedia.

Back
Top Bottom